Vitamin C (also known as l-ascorbic acid) is an ingredient that is regularly integrated into most pharmaceutical-grade skincare products. Skin care companies heavily research this potent ingredient. Studies have shown that vitamin C can produce great improvements in the skin with continued, daily use. Vitamin C is beneficial when applied topically on the face and neck. When ingested, it is also an important nutrient for your overall health and well-being. Vitamin C is a favourite for product developers and consumers. It can be obtained from your diet. However, not all of the nutrients are necessarily delivered to the surface of the skin. Therefore, incorporating a topical vitamin C regimen is highly recommended to achieve the associated benefits. Ascorbic acid is a highly powerful antioxidant. It does wonders in helping the body fight oxidation by boosting your immune system to prepare and assist you in fighting the signs of ageing in the skin and the body.
– Vitamin C slows down the process of aging by reducing collagen degradation and promoting collagen formation.
– Vitamin C reduces oxidative stress, which is responsible for the cellular damage that increases ageing in the body by neutralizing free radicals.
– Vitamin C reduces the harmful effects of free radicals and helps maintain youthful skin that is firm and radiant.
– The continued use of topical Vitamin C can help maintain younger-looking skin as you progressively age.
– Vitamin C fights harmful free radicals that cause oxidation, which damages the skin on a cellular level.
– Vitamin C increases skin elasticity, making the skin more resilient.
– Vitamin C helps improve complexion.
– Vitamin C brightens dark spots in the skin.
– Vitamin C improves skin texture.
– Vitamin C contains hydrating properties that nourish the skin.
Vitamin C is fundamental in an anti-ageing regimen because it provides multiple benefits with regular use, including neutralizing free radicals that harm and damage skin cells and cause loss in skin quality over time. Vitamin C also slows down the process of aging by reducing the degeneration of collagen production. Collagen is one of the essential components that display the affects of aging in the skin. It is abundantly found in the body, supporting structures in the dermis, and organs, but over time, collagen production decelerates.
Persistent use of vitamin C is proven to be an effective anti-aging additive to your daily skin care routine by promoting new healthy skin cells that reveals new skin that is refined and clarified. Vitamin C improves complexion by increasing skin brilliance and by revealing optimized skin surface that is renewed and regenerated.
Vitamin C in higher concentrations are ideal. However, it can be paired with other active potent ingredients for a complete skincare product that has the potential to create compelling improvements in the skin of the face and neck.
Dr. Torgerson recommends Alyria Skin Optimizing System’s antioxidant capsules that can be incorporated into your daily morning and night routine. This capsule is rich in nutrients, providing the fundamental nourishment it needs to renew, regenerate, and revitalize your skin. Vitamin C is vulnerable to routine exposure to air and light, so the capsules should be stored in a cool, dry place for optimal efficacy. Alyria Skin Optimizing System is a physician-exclusive skincare line that is specifically formulated to fight the signs of aging. To learn more about Alyria antioxidant capsules, please visit the link below. http://drtorgerson.com/shop/product/alyria-antioxydant-capsules-50/