Dr. Iryna Aleksandrova
Dr. Iryna Aleksandrova is part of Dr. Torgerson’s dynamic team of cosmetic physicians
Meet Dr. Iryna Aleksandrova who has been practicing medicine for 20 years and is a fellow of the Royal College of Physicians of Canada. Her love for creativity and visual aesthetics took her practice partly into the Cosmetic Medicine field. She is fully trained in Cosmetic Injectable procedures. She also specializes in Anesthesiology which means you can trust her honed skills to deliver comfort and safety during your injectable procedure. Dr. Iryna has privileges at Humber River Hospital and can speak several languages including Hebrew, Russian and Ukrainian.
- Fellow of the Royal College of Physician and Surgeons of Canada, 2011
- College of Physician and Surgeons of Ontario, 2007 (independent practice certificate 2011)
- Adjunct Assistant Professor, Department of Anesthesiology and Perioperative medicine, Queen’s University since 2016
- Lecturer, Department of Anesthesiology and, Faculty of Medicine, University of Toronto since 2015
- Certified in Dermal Fillers and Neuromodulators treatment 2017
- Anesthesiologist, Active Staff, Humber River Regional Hospital
- Certificate in Patient Safety and Quality Assurance, University of Calgary 2013
- Medical Council of Canada 2008
- Member of Ontario Medical Association
- Medical Degree: Donetsk State Medical University, Ukraine 1998
- Practiced Anesthesia in Ukraine and Israel before coming to Canada
- Languages: Russian, Ukrainian, Hebrew
Questions For Dr. Iryna Aleksandrova
I have worked with Dr. Torgerson for a few years as an anesthesiologist. I know him as an outstanding surgeon, who is very meticulous and artistic in his work, attentive to his patients and also an erudite in many fields. Having worked in many plastic surgery clinics in Toronto, I can say that his clinic is one of the most organized and with the most advanced equipment and technologies. Dr. Cory was the one who at some point, knowing my passion for art and my great skills with all kind of injections inspired me to combine them in cosmetic injectable treatment. He is a gem and I’m honored to be a part of his team.
How do you view the medical aesthetics industry in this region of the world, and where do you see it headed?
Do you have a favourite treatment?
What would you like patients to know about their treatment experience with you?
The First Step Of Your Journey Begins With A Conversation
We'll Get Back to You Within 1 Business Day.
State-Of-The-Art Surgical Facility
Our facility offers a luxurious, comfortable and private setting for consultations and surgery with a waiting room that is both spacious and inviting. Although we hope you don’t have to spend too much time waiting to see Dr. Torgerson, within a few minutes you will feel relaxed and at ease.
*Disclaimer: Similar and/or permanent results are not guaranteed based on the treatment/procedure and may vary from patient to patient, based on multiple factors, including genetics and lifestyle of each patient.*
Please note that the Medicine Act, 1991, Part II: Advertising Regulations restricts and regulates advertising by physicians in Ontario. Compliance with these regulations restricts advertising and promotional content. Accordingly, the content of this website is intended for educational and informational purposes only, as the internet is an electronic information system and you are viewing this page unsolicited.
*If you require any further information to learn how our office is fully compliant with Ontario's Personal Health Information Protection Act, please contact us to connect with our Health Information Custodian.