Rhinoplasty Surgeons – Toronto’s Best Facial Cosmetic Investment
Toronto’s best rhinoplasty surgeons reshape the nose and balance facial proportions with customizable methods. Any facial cosmetic surgery requires expert skill and artistry. However, nose jobs can be done with subtlety and personalization that sets them far apart from the plastic surgery looks of the past.
The best rhinoplasty surgeons in Toronto and across Canada are surgical specialists who devote their practice to the face. That means today’s results are remarkable and well worth their price tag.
Your nose is central to your look. When it suits your features, a harmonious balance is achieved. Are you considering what a nose job could do for you? We’re highlighting some of the reasons why female and male rhinoplasty are high-value personal investments.
Best Transformative Potential
Rhinoplasty Surgeons in Toronto
Rhinoplasty patients of all ages consider a crooked, humped, or otherwise unflattering nose to have a negative effect on the appearance. Whether “too big”, overly broad, or otherwise not shaped to your liking, you know that even the smallest imperfections can feel significant if you’re not happy with your nose. After all, you see it every day. The prominence of this feature is one of the reasons why rhinoplasty is in demand. That’s also the reason why improving your nose can transform your whole look.
Just as minuscule imperfections seem to loom large for the patient, so the corrections for nasal aesthetics can be subtle but have significant transformative power. The enhancements achieved with mere millimetres of alteration are so profound that this procedure ranks among the highest in satisfaction.
An interesting effect of small nose alterations is that they don’t just enhance the nose. A tiny decrease in nasal width, for instance, often makes the eyes appear wider, the chin stronger, the lips fuller, or features more proportionate overall. The harmony of every facial element benefits from a good nose job.
- Injectable rhinoplasty
- Alar rhinoplasty
- Revision rhinoplasty (with or without implants)
Planning your rhinoplasty surgery in Toronto pays off
The best rhinoplasty surgeons in Toronto will come at a high cost. As all cosmetic surgery does, nasal surgery requires exceptional practice experience and artistic sensibility on the surgeon’s part. When viewing rhinoplasty before and after photos, it becomes apparent which practitioners deliver consistently natural outcomes and which provide a more cookie-cutter approach. Consider your investment as with any luxury, high-quality item. Substantial and planning make sense before an investment.
Dr. Cory Torgerson devotes extensive personalized planning to each patient. He thoroughly enjoys the unique concerns and possibilities for different people and takes extra care to listen, answer questions and consider options. Dr. Torgerson used the Vectra 3D imaging system so patients can glimpse results during the planning phase. He prioritizes patient-education and offers as much time as people need to feel confident with their choice.
Best Rhinoplasty Surgeons Toronto
People of all backgrounds and ages qualify for rhinoplasty
Whereas some beauty treatments or facial surgeries are suited to one age group or ethnicity, nose jobs are for virtually anyone. That’s because it’s not an “anti-ageing” procedure, nor is it gender-specific. When it comes to distinct ethnic features, rhinoplasty is beautifully customizable to preserve the unique look of each person’s heritage.
The best rhinoplasty surgeons know that one-size-fits-all doesn’t apply to nose surgery. In a multicultural hub like Toronto, nose job patients naturally come from all over the world. Ethnic rhinoplasty is a specialty field that allows the practitioner to become more adept with each procedure they do. Careful adjustments to nasal bridge, nostril flare, nasal tip, and other areas of the nose are done with conscious respect for the overall appearance.
People who want refinement without losing the natural look of their nose can count on it today. In the past, there were concerns that post-surgical noses could look out of step with a person’s ethnicity. A “Caucasian” nose on an African American, for instance, is not a desirable result.
Ideal patients are regular people who feel uncomfortable with their nose appearance or who want to improve the balance and shape for any other reason. The possibilities for personalized enhancement mean that the options are nearly limitless, and so are the candidates for nose surgery.
Rhinoplasty Recovery Tips
Fast rhinoplasty recovery with a big impact
One of the reasons investing in one of the best rhinoplasty surgeons in Toronto is worth it is the relatively easy recovery that they deliver. For transformative results and lasting improvements, the downtime of 1 to 2 weeks is well worth it. Nose job recovery is not described as very painful either. While there is facial swelling, congestion, and some pressure expected, people describe it as quite manageable, and many patients don’t require strong pain medications.
The best rhinoplasty surgeon will choose an open or closed method, depending on what type of alterations you need. After your operation, the differences between the open and closed methods will be felt and seen. You may have a small incision on the columella (between the nostrils) or none visible. The open approach to rhinoplasty is often used to make significant tissue changes, so those patients may experience a little more inflammation.
Today’s innovative nasal surgery methods cause minimal tissue trauma. It’s truly remarkable how quickly many of Dr. Torgerson’s nose job patients look and feel great after rhinoplasty surgery.
Most swelling and bruising are resolved within 2 weeks of the rhinoplasty, and though long-term outcomes may take a year to materialize, most people like how they look after just a few weeks.
Complications are infrequent with rhinoplasty if clients follow post-op instructions and guidelines. Care at home is easy, so young students and adults alike can manage their recovery without much help.
The First Step Of Your Journey Begins With A Conversation
We'll Get Back to You Within 1 Business Day.
Nose job possibilities have expanded
Another reason to choose the best rhinoplasty surgeons: Toronto’s best nose-reshaping options have increased. Investing in an improved nose could mean selecting a non-surgical rhinoplasty. Dermal fillers have dominated aesthetic medicine in recent years. Thick, hyaluronic acid gels, which are 100% natural, are now being strategically inserted in the nose to offer instant reshaping. This technique requires no stitches, no general anaesthetic, and no recovery time. The possibilities for sculpting are phenomenal and well-suited to those who want subtle tip refinement or straighter noses. A bridge can be elevated with nose filler, and the appearance of a bump can be smoothed away.
Dr. Cory Torgerson
Is a specialized rhinoplasty surgeon in Toronto your best choice?
You’re invited to schedule a no-obligation consultation with one of Toronto’s best rhinoplasty surgeons, expert Dr. Cory Torgerson. Share your goals and concerns to your consulation and bring pictures of what you like and what you wish to avoid. This is an excellent opportunity to ask plenty of questions and gain valuable personal feedback.
Dr. Torgerson’s patients benefit from his many years of practice experience in this complex and rewarding field of surgery. As a head and neck surgery specialist, his in-depth knowledge contributes to consistently exceptional rhinoplasty results and a positive experience for his patients. Come find out how planning with the best rhinoplasty surgeons in Toronto begins with your free, detailed consultation and visualizing exciting possibilities for a new look.
- Alar Base Reduction Rhinoplasty
- African-American Rhinoplasty
- Asian Rhinoplasty
- Rhinoplasty Cost In Toronto
- Do I Need A Rhinoplasty Or Non-Surgical Nose Job?
- Before a Toronto Nose-Reshaping Surgery Consultation, Read This (and Save Time)
- Toronto’s Nose-Reshaping Secrets: Why It’s Getting Harder to Tell Who’s Had Nose Jobs
- Rhinoplasty Surgeons - Toronto’s Best Facial Cosmetic Investment
- The Top Toronto Rhinoplasty Surgeon Guide for 2020
- How Old Do You Have To Be To Get A Nose Job?
- Why Is Rhinoplasty One Of The Hardest Procedures?
- What Will Your Rhinoplasty Cost Be? It Depends on These 3 Things
- When to Consider Nose Surgery: Pros & Cons
- What To Expect On The Day of Rhinoplasty Surgery
- What You Should Know About Revision Rhinoplasty
- What Is The Healing Process After Nose Surgery?
- What is the Cost of a Rhinoplasty?
- What is Involved in Rhinoplasty Surgery?
- What is a Rhinoplasty?
- Using Implants in Rhinoplasty
- Toronto Rhinoplasty - Surgeon’s Tips for Best Results
- Toronto Surgeons Recommend Mentally Preparing for Best Rhinoplasty Results
- Toronto Rhinoplasty - What’s The Best Time To Meet With a Surgeon?
- Toronto Nose Reshaping Success: How to Overcome 5 Obstacles
- Toronto Nose-Reshaping Surgery: What Can It Do for You?
- Things to Consider Before a Rhinoplasty
- Surgical Facial Masculinization Procedures For Men
- Septoplasty Functional Rhinoplasty : Toronto
- Septoplasty and Rhinoplasty: What Is The Difference?
- Saddle Nose Deformity
- Rhinoplasty Do’s and Don’ts
- Rhinoplasty Surgeons in Toronto Share the Best Tips to Get You Ready for a Nose Job
- Rhinoplasty Toronto – Reviews Might Not Tell You These 7 Essential Things
- Rhinoplasty Before and After
- Rhinoplasty Questions and Answers
- Rhinoplasty, Social Media, and DIY — Where Are We Headed?
- Potential Side effects of Rhinoplasty
- Post-Rhinoplasty Healing Timeline
- Recovery from Rhinoplasty – Day 1 to One Year
- Nose Reshaping Before & After Photos on Smartphones: Can You Trust?
- Planning a Rhinoplasty? 3 Must-Know Factors That Affect Results
- Nose Reshaping Toronto: The Cosmetic Surgery That Fits Everyone
- Nose Surgery Before and After
- Nose Surgery Cost
- Nose Surgery Toronto
- Nose (Rhinoplasty) Surgery
- Nose Surgery Overview
- Nose-Reshaping Surgery in Toronto: Why Is It Still in Demand (and What Alternative is Catching Up?)
- Nasal Implant FAQ
- Myths About Rhinoplasty
- Learn Why Nose Reshaping Without Surgery in Toronto Is So Tempting
- How to Choose a Rhinoplasty Surgeon
- How Often Can You Get Plastic Surgery?
- How Do I Prepare for a Nose Surgery Procedure?
- How Long Does Rhinoplasty Surgery Take?
- History of Rhinoplasty
- For Toronto Rhinoplasty Results You Love, It’s Best to Have Realistic Expectations for Your Surgeon
- Five Interesting Facts About Rhinoplasty
- Finesse Rhinoplasty
- Facial Cosmetic Surgery and the Broken Nose
- Everything You Need To Know About Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty (Nose Job)
- Ethnic Rhinoplasty
- Dr. Torgerson’s Rhinoplasty and Injectable Nose Job: A Side-by-Side Comparison
- Are You Curious About Rhinoplasty Recovery? These Tips Can Help It Go Smoothly
- 3 Tips for Selecting the Best Rhinoplasty Approach with Your Toronto Surgeon
- 4 Steps You Can Take to Enhance Your Nose (3 Are Non-Surgical)
- 10 Questions to Ask Before a Rhinoplasty
State-Of-The-Art Surgical Facility
Our facility offers a luxurious, comfortable and private setting for consultations and surgery with a waiting room that is both spacious and inviting. Although we hope you don’t have to spend too much time waiting to see Dr. Torgerson, within a few minutes you will feel relaxed and at ease.
*Disclaimer: Similar and/or permanent results are not guaranteed based on the treatment/procedure and may vary from patient to patient, based on multiple factors, including genetics and lifestyle of each patient.*
Please note that the Medicine Act, 1991, Part II: Advertising Regulations restricts and regulates advertising by physicians in Ontario. Compliance with these regulations restricts advertising and promotional content. Accordingly, the content of this website is intended for educational and informational purposes only, as the internet is an electronic information system and you are viewing this page unsolicited.
*If you require any further information to learn how our office is fully compliant with Ontario's Personal Health Information Protection Act, please contact us to connect with our Health Information Custodian.