About Alyria Skincare
Skincare is one of the most important parts of a person’s daily routines.
Exceptional and effective skincare with scientifically proven beneficial ingredients is the major factor in how well the skin functions as we age. Thanks to brands like Alyria, consumers can access medical-grade skincare that contains key ingredients that contribute to the enhancement of the skin on the face. Alyria skincare was formulated after years of research and experience, and it offers education for their clients and physician driven distributors. Doctors and dermatologists provide only the best in skincare at their clinics, so it’s no wonder that Alyria is one of the preferred skincare systems that they continue to offer their patients.
The Alyria Skin Optimizing System offers an array of skin care products targeted to treat various conditions like improvements with complexion; fighting blemishes; reducing age spots, lines, and wrinkles; and effective anti-aging prevention. The skin care line showcases improvements in the resilience of the skin, the reversing of cellular damage caused by free radicals in the body, and overall improvement in the nourishment of the skin on the face and neck.
Alyria ingredients consist of high-quality ingredients that have been researched heavily in the aesthetics market. These ingredients include the following:
- Has exfoliant properties that gently removes the outer layer of dead skin cells
- Helps with bringing the fresh new skin to the outer layers of the skin
- Has anti-ageing properties that helps reveal fresh bright new skin
- Helps brighten skin by removing sun spots/age spots that cause discolouration on the skin
- Assists in reducing breakouts in acne-prone skin through gentle exfoliation (proven)
- Classified as an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA), which can cause the skin to become more sensitive and more susceptible to sunburns, so don’t forget to ALWAYS wear sunscreen when using glycolic products!
- Technical name for Vitamin A
- Transforms the skin by firming and gently refining the surface and diminishes the look of fine lines and wrinkles
- Reverses many signs of ageing
- Comes in many potency levels, so it’s best to start low and slowly
- Is not only beneficial for the skin, but also for a variety of other conditions like bone health and heart disease
- Helps with the appearance of dark circles under the eyes, spider veins, stretch marks, and scars
- Is great for post-surgical treatment, as it helps the body heal bruising and preventing blood clots
Stem Cell Technology
- Innovative new way to regenerate and form new cells in the face and body
- Researched in the treatment for chronic diseases
- Derived from plants or from unfertilized human eggs
- Contains growth components that assist in the development of collagen and elastin
- Fragments of protein and amino acids
- Improve skin tone, texture, and overall resilience
- Decrease fine lines and wrinkles
- Are safe and effective even on damaged and mature skin
- Alyria products contain a variety of peptides, including Matrixyl, Corum, and Idealift
Vitamin C (L-Ascorbic Acid)
- High in antioxidants that help reverse damage caused by photoageing
- Helps smooth out complexion and hyperpigmentation
- Assists in creating former, younger-looking skin
- Assists in the function of collagen synthesis
- Natural antioxidant found in nature
Alyria is one of the most comprehensive and sophisticated skin-optimizing system available on the market today. That is why Dr. Torgerson recommends that his patients initiate the Alyria range of skin care suited to their needs prior to or following surgery. Alyria products help reduce fine lines and wrinkles on all skin types and provide an overall enhancement to the face by evening out skin tone and texture, addressing irregularities on the surface of the skin. Alyria has a range of products geared towards fixing acne-prone skin and formulas that protect the skin from solar energy radiation with broad-spectrum UVA and UVB protection. If you are interested in purchasing Alyria products, visit our webstore, where you can find a wide range of Alyria products that can be delivered to your home or picked up at our clinic at your convenience.
The First Step Of Your Journey Begins With A Conversation
We'll Get Back to You Within 1 Business Day.
- About Dr. Torgerson.com Online Store Products
- About Alyria Skincare
- When Should Men Start Anti-Aging Treatments
- Does Skin Have a Mind of its Own?
- How Can You Tell if Your Facial Surgeon is Qualified?
- Micro Needling 101
- Benefits Of Chemical Peels
- 3 Holiday Facial Rejuvenation Ideas
- Non-Surgical Facelift
- Why You Need Vitamin C In Your Daily Skincare Routine
- Why Facial Cosmetic Procedures Are on the Rise Among Young Women These Days
- What is Acne?
- Weight Loss With GliSODin’s Advanced Slimming Formula
- What are Redensity l Skin Rejuvenation Injections?
- The Importance Of Exfoliation
- The Different Stages Of The Aging Face
- The Dangerous Side Of Chronic Sun Exposure
- Teoxane Skincare With Hyaluronic Acid
- Skin-Brightening Options with Alyria Skin Care
- Signs Of Sun-Damaged Skin
- Sunscreen And Why We Need It
- SilkPeel Facial
- Popular Male Non-Surgical Cosmetic Procedures
- Non-Surgical Facial Masculinization Procedures For Men
- Gift Ideas For Him And For Her
- Cosmetic Procedure Aftercare
- Beauty Skincare Facials
State-Of-The-Art Surgical Facility
Our facility offers a luxurious, comfortable and private setting for consultations and surgery with a waiting room that is both spacious and inviting. Although we hope you don’t have to spend too much time waiting to see Dr. Torgerson, within a few minutes you will feel relaxed and at ease.
*Disclaimer: Similar and/or permanent results are not guaranteed based on the treatment/procedure and may vary from patient to patient, based on multiple factors, including genetics and lifestyle of each patient.*
Please note that the Medicine Act, 1991, Part II: Advertising Regulations restricts and regulates advertising by physicians in Ontario. Compliance with these regulations restricts advertising and promotional content. Accordingly, the content of this website is intended for educational and informational purposes only, as the internet is an electronic information system and you are viewing this page unsolicited.
*If you require any further information to learn how our office is fully compliant with Ontario's Personal Health Information Protection Act, please contact us to connect with our Health Information Custodian.