Best Lip Filler Treatment
Lip fillers can enhance and create a more youthful, younger look in the face
We’ve all heard of lip fillers and the variety of names and brand that they are offered in. Some people want naturally fuller looking lips, some are frustrated with the appearance of their smile, while mature men and women are looking to restore the volume they lost in their lips as they aged. Lip augmentation or lip enhancement procedures require the use of hyaluronic acid injection into lips to create a more voluminous appearance.
Hyaluronic acid is a natural substance found in your body
Most dermal fillers are injected with a product called hyaluronic acid. It has the ability to hold 1,000 times its water weight. The plumping effects of hyaluronic acid make it a popular choice for people who want to achieve fuller, more beautiful lips. Over time, lips wrinkle just as the rest of the skin on the face and body does. Younger looking lips can make the face look more youthful. In addition to reversing signs of ageing, lip filler injections can address a variety of other conditions like those below.
This occurs when the proportions of the teeth and gum tissues are not in harmony for a balanced smile. Lip fillers can fill the area to help lower the top lip providing more volume to expand the area that is covered by the lips when the patient smiles.
Some people are born with asymmetrical parts to their face, and that can sometimes be seen in the lips. People who have asymmetrical or disproportionate lips can benefit from lip filler injections in creating a balance in the size and shape of the lips.
Ageing causes a number of side effects such as the loss of fullness in the lips and surrounding area, with the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles on the lips and around the mouth.
Lip filler injections continue to be one of the most popular choice of procedures
Lip Filler Injections
Smoking is detrimental to our physical health and well-being. People who smoke have increased production of wrinkles in their skin, with “smoking lines” seen at around the lip and lip area. Lip fillers can help smooth out the wrinkles that have formed from taking a drag out of a cigarette with your mouth action in the lower face.
The best candidates for lip enhancement procedures are in a good state of health with realistic expectations on the outcome of lip filler injections. Lip filler injections take a few minutes to complete. Our doctors use Teosyal as their preferred brand for the enhancement of lips for their patients in The Clinic at Yorkville.
Patients can expect to see immediate results. Any swelling and possible bruising in the lips will subside in the next few days. Waiting at least 2 weeks is recommended to before proceeding with any secondary lip filler treatments. Lip filler results can be corrected or removed by injecting hyaluronidase.
Contact our office if you would like to restore volume in your lips with injectable fillers for results that can make you appear more youthful and beautiful. Our doctors meticulously perform all of the facial injectable treatments at our Yorkville Facial Cosmetic Clinic located in the heart of downtown Toronto to ensure all patients end up with balanced, natural looking, full lips.
The First Step Of Your Journey Begins With A Conversation
We'll Get Back to You Within 1 Business Day.
- 10 Things You Are Going To Wish You Knew Before Getting Lip Fillers In Toronto
- Toronto Lip Filler : A Definitive Guide
- The Most Common & Uncommon Uses of Dermal Fillers in Toronto
- The Best Dermal Filler in Toronto : What’s Right For You?
- Seven Myths about Lip Filler in Toronto
- 4 Of The Most Common Myths About Dermal Fillers In Toronto
- Dermal Filler for Contouring the Face
- How Can Dermal Filler in Toronto Make You Look Youthful and Vibrant?
- Toronto Dermal Filler: How Is It Different from Botox?
- Lip Filler/Augmentation Techniques
- Things to Know If You’re Considering Dermal Fillers
- Wrinkles and Fillers: Collagen And Other Types
- Choosing The Right Type Of Dermal Filler
- The Lip Filler Phenomenon
- Why Choose Teosyal?
- Risks Associated with Injectable Fillers
- Reasons People Choose Dermal Filler
- Restylane Toronto - By Dr. Torgerson
- What is a Liquid Facelift?
- Voluma Lift - By Dr. Torgerson
- Teosyal Pen
- What’s Best For Crow's Feet And Facial Lines?
- Juvederm Toronto - Dermal Filler By Dr. Torgerson
- Teosyal RHA
- Maintaining Your Facial Expressiveness Using the New Teosyal RHA Filler
- What Is The Best Injectable Filler For Under Eye Hollows?
- Teosyal Redensity I
- Face the Facts – Top 5 Dermal Filler Facts
- Do I Need A Facelift, Skin Tightening, Or Fillers?
- Fillers For Acne Scars: 10 Essential Facts To Understand
- Facial Fillers: Know The Difference
- What are Perfect Lips?
- Benefits of Injectable Fillers
- Best Lip Filler Treatment
- Which Dermal Fillers Work Best?
- Teosyal Versus Juvéderm And Restylane
- Types of Injectable Fillers
- Potential Side Effects of Teosyal Dermal Fillers
- Skin Rejuvenation With Dermal Fillers: Do’s And Don’ts
- What It's Really Like To Get Lip Injections For The First Time
- Dermal Filler For Nasolabial Folds And Smile Lines
- 5 Surprising Facts about Dermal Fillers
- Radiesse Toronto - By Dr. Torgerson
- Volbella - Lip Filler By Dr. Torgerson
- Teosyal Redensity II
- The Best Ways To Treat Vertical Lines (Smoker Lines) Around the Mouth
- Popular Cosmetic Procedures For Men
- Everything You Need To Know About Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty (Nose Job)
- Top Health And Beauty Trends Of 2017
- Which Dermal Fillers Are Best For The Cheeks?
- Types of Dermal Fillers
- Tips For Reducing Swelling & Bruising After Dermal Filler Procedure
- Perlane Toronto - By Dr. Torgerson
- Facial Fillers: Frequently Asked Questions
- Dermal Fillers And Jawline Contouring
- About V2 Microneedling Beauty Booster Treatments with Redensity [l]
- V2 Microneedling Beauty Booster
- Rich Face
- Why Different Fillers For Different Areas On The Face?
- Teosyal Redensity I Toronto - By Dr. Torgerson
- Dermal Fillers: Your Top 10 Questions About This Popular Anti-Aging Trend
- Dermal Fillers: A Secret Skin-Rejuvenation Weapon
- Teosyal – What Is It and How Does It Work?
- Enhance Your Beauty by Preserving Facial Dynamism: Using Teosyal for Facial Rejuvenation
- What Is Teosyal Kiss?
- Selphyl Toronto
- Can Laser Resurfacing And Wrinkle Fillers Be Combined?
- What to Do After Lip Injections
- Lip Injections: Rise In Popularity
- Teoxane Cosmeceuticals
- Teosyal RHA Dynamic Fillers
- Botox, Fillers, And Other Cosmetic Procedures For Skin Rejuvenation
- Facial Fillers in Your 20s, 30s, 40s, and Up
- Teosyal Ultimate
- Teosyal Ultra Deep
- Best Injectable Fillers in Canada
- Wrinkle Treatment
- What Are Teosyal Fillers?
- Using Injectable Fillers To Rejuvenate Skin Non-Surgically
State-Of-The-Art Surgical Facility
Our facility offers a luxurious, comfortable and private setting for consultations and surgery with a waiting room that is both spacious and inviting. Although we hope you don’t have to spend too much time waiting to see Dr. Torgerson, within a few minutes you will feel relaxed and at ease.
*Disclaimer: Similar and/or permanent results are not guaranteed based on the treatment/procedure and may vary from patient to patient, based on multiple factors, including genetics and lifestyle of each patient.*
Please note that the Medicine Act, 1991, Part II: Advertising Regulations restricts and regulates advertising by physicians in Ontario. Compliance with these regulations restricts advertising and promotional content. Accordingly, the content of this website is intended for educational and informational purposes only, as the internet is an electronic information system and you are viewing this page unsolicited.
*If you require any further information to learn how our office is fully compliant with Ontario's Personal Health Information Protection Act, please contact us to connect with our Health Information Custodian.