Dermal Fillers And Jawline Contouring
A sagging jawline can be helped with injectable fillers
Fillers add volume to the areas where there is loose skin, and they fill out the sagging and drooping area around the face and jawline.
An excellent choice for anyone to reshape and contour the look of their jawline
The jawline is an area of the face that can change dramatically with age. Many patients inquire about how to reverse the effects of ageing without resorting to a surgical procedure as the initial step. In other cases, patients with a receding or weak jawline feel that their appearance can be vastly improved if they had just a touch more definition or volume.
Dermal fillers help anyone who wants to reshape, contour, and tighten the look of their jawline without surgery and its associated costs and recovery time.
Here are some common complaints when it comes to the aging jawline and how we may approach treating and contouring this area of the face.
Wrinkles On The Chin And Jawline
Dimples and wrinkles on the chin and jawline trouble many patients, and they inquire about dermal fillers to improve the look of their aging jawline and the surrounding areas of the face. Dimpling, creases, lines, and wrinkles can be temporarily smoothed and filled in with dermal fillers. Depending on the brand and the fillers are used in conjunction with Botox, results can last anywhere from 4 months to 1 year. Using neurotoxin injections relaxes the underlying muscles and contributes to smoothing out the area.
Surgical and non-invasive procedures
One of the most telltale signs of ageing is a sagging jawline. There are surgical and non-invasive procedures that can tighten up the jawline and restore a youthful, healthy appearance. Replacing lost volume will lift the neck and jaw enough to make a dramatic difference. For this type of procedure, hyaluronic acid gel fillers like Restylane and Perlane as well as collagen-stimulators like Radiesse and Sculptra work best for achieving volume and improving the appearance of a sagging jawline.
Receding Chin And Weak Jawline
Dermal fillers can be the ideal option for people who have a receding or weak jawline. In many cases, this is not an age related issue, but it can be. More typically, this is genetic, and if surgery is not the right option for the patient, augmentation through injectable fillers can be the desired solution. Dermal fillers have the ability to define, sculpt, and shape the jawline. Depending on the look to be achieved and other factors such as whether the patient is a man or a woman (men want a strong and chiseled appearance, whereas women tend to be more concerned about smoothing wrinkles and adding volume), the surgeon may recommend a hyaluronic acid (HA) filler, a collagen-stimulating filler, or even non surgical chin augmentation through fat grafting. All of these techniques have been proven effective at improving the appearance of the ageing or genetically receding or weak jawline.
Dermal fillers have become increasingly popular as a temporary and non-invasive cosmetic treatment. To determine if dermal fillers are right for your aesthetic goals, to select the right brand for your skin’s needs, and to restore a youthful and energetic appearance, contact the clinic to book a consultation with one of our doctors. Our team is available to answer your questions and inquiries. Please call 647-343-0207.
The First Step Of Your Journey Begins With A Conversation
We'll Get Back to You Within 1 Business Day.
- Toronto Lip Filler: Why the Look Went from Puffy to Perfect
- Voluma Lift - By Dr. Torgerson
- Selphyl Toronto
- Volbella - Lip Filler By Dr. Torgerson
- Teosyal Ultimate
- Teosyal Redensity I Toronto - By Dr. Torgerson
- Restylane Toronto - By Dr. Torgerson
- Perlane Toronto - By Dr. Torgerson
- Teosyal RHA Dynamic Fillers
- Radiesse Toronto - By Dr. Torgerson
- Juvederm Toronto - Dermal Filler By Dr. Torgerson
- Why Choose Teosyal?
- Wrinkles and Fillers: Collagen And Other Types
- Why Different Fillers For Different Areas On The Face?
- Wrinkle Treatment
- Which Dermal Fillers Work Best?
- Which Dermal Fillers Are Best For The Cheeks?
- What to Do After Lip Injections
- What’s Best For Crow's Feet And Facial Lines?
- What It's Really Like To Get Lip Injections For The First Time
- What Is Teosyal Kiss?
- What Is The Best Injectable Filler For Under Eye Hollows?
- What is a Liquid Facelift?
- V2 Microneedling Beauty Booster
- What Are Teosyal Fillers?
- What are Perfect Lips?
- Types of Dermal Fillers
- Types of Injectable Fillers
- Using Injectable Fillers To Rejuvenate Skin Non-Surgically
- Toronto Lip Filler : A Definitive Guide
- Toronto Dermal Filler: How Is It Different from Botox?
- Top Health And Beauty Trends Of 2017
- Things to Know If You’re Considering Dermal Fillers
- Tips For Reducing Swelling & Bruising After Dermal Filler Procedure
- The Most Common & Uncommon Uses of Dermal Fillers in Toronto
- The Lip Filler Phenomenon
- The Best Ways To Treat Vertical Lines (Smoker Lines) Around the Mouth
- The Best Dermal Filler in Toronto : What’s Right For You?
- Teoxane Cosmeceuticals
- Teosyal Redensity I
- Teosyal Redensity II
- Teosyal Ultra Deep
- Teosyal – What Is It and How Does It Work?
- Teosyal Pen
- Teosyal Versus Juvéderm And Restylane
- Teosyal RHA
- Skin Rejuvenation With Dermal Fillers: Do’s And Don’ts
- Seven Myths about Lip Filler in Toronto
- Risks Associated with Injectable Fillers
- Rich Face
- Popular Cosmetic Procedures For Men
- Potential Side Effects of Teosyal Dermal Fillers
- Reasons People Choose Dermal Filler
- Lip Injections: Rise In Popularity
- Maintaining Your Facial Expressiveness Using the New Teosyal RHA Filler
- Lip Filler/Augmentation Techniques
- How Can Dermal Filler in Toronto Make You Look Youthful and Vibrant?
- Facial Fillers: Frequently Asked Questions
- Facial Fillers: Know The Difference
- Facial Fillers in Your 20s, 30s, 40s, and Up
- Fillers For Acne Scars: 10 Essential Facts To Understand
- Face the Facts – Top 5 Dermal Filler Facts
- Everything You Need To Know About Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty (Nose Job)
- Enhance Your Beauty by Preserving Facial Dynamism: Using Teosyal for Facial Rejuvenation
- Do I Need A Facelift, Skin Tightening, Or Fillers?
- Dermal Filler For Nasolabial Folds And Smile Lines
- Dermal Fillers: Your Top 10 Questions About This Popular Anti-Aging Trend
- Dermal Fillers And Jawline Contouring
- Dermal Fillers: A Secret Skin-Rejuvenation Weapon
- Dermal Filler for Contouring the Face
- Choosing The Right Type Of Dermal Filler
- Can Laser Resurfacing And Wrinkle Fillers Be Combined?
- Botox, Fillers, And Other Cosmetic Procedures For Skin Rejuvenation
- Best Lip Filler Treatment
- Benefits of Injectable Fillers
- Best Injectable Fillers in Canada
- About V2 Microneedling Beauty Booster Treatments with Redensity [l]
- 10 Things You Are Going To Wish You Knew Before Getting Lip Fillers In Toronto
- 4 Of The Most Common Myths About Dermal Fillers In Toronto
- 5 Surprising Facts about Dermal Fillers
State-Of-The-Art Surgical Facility
Our facility offers a luxurious, comfortable and private setting for consultations and surgery with a waiting room that is both spacious and inviting. Although we hope you don’t have to spend too much time waiting to see Dr. Torgerson, within a few minutes you will feel relaxed and at ease.
*Disclaimer: Similar and/or permanent results are not guaranteed based on the treatment/procedure and may vary from patient to patient, based on multiple factors, including genetics and lifestyle of each patient.*
Please note that the Medicine Act, 1991, Part II: Advertising Regulations restricts and regulates advertising by physicians in Ontario. Compliance with these regulations restricts advertising and promotional content. Accordingly, the content of this website is intended for educational and informational purposes only, as the internet is an electronic information system and you are viewing this page unsolicited.
*If you require any further information to learn how our office is fully compliant with Ontario's Personal Health Information Protection Act, please contact us to connect with our Health Information Custodian.