Everything You Need To Know About Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty (Nose Job)
Our doctors are some of the leading injectable doctors in Toronto. With many years of experience, the way our doctors approach non-surgical procedures has evolved. One of the quickest and easiest methods of achieving balance and harmony on the face is by enhancing the nose. The nose is central on the face, and most people are self-conscious of any exaggerated features such as bumps on the nose, a tip that points downwards, or genetic attributes like oversized dorsal humps. Cosmetic rhinoplasty remains one of the most requested procedures by our clinic’s patients. Rhinoplasty surgery is a commitment that some people might not be prepared for financially or emotionally.
Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty Can Provide Alternative Results
In the case of patients who are not yet ready to commit to surgery, our doctors like to use injectable fillers to achieve comparable results. Although non-surgical treatments are not long lasting, they do provide alternative lasting results that can last several months. These enhancements can dramatically improve the quality of life for some people who experience insecurities directly related to the size and shape of their nose. Teosyal Kiss is our doctors’ preferred hyaluronic acid-based injectable filler for the nose. Their partiality for this product stems from the chemical compounds that are present when using hyaluronic acid-based products. The Teosyal hyaluronic acid range offers products that are biocompatible, free from animal by-products and animal testing, and with results that are immediately visible.
Here are some frequently asked questions in regards to non-surgical rhinoplasty (nose job).
What It Is Inside The Filler Product That Is Injected In The Nose?
Non-animal stabilized hyaluronic acid.
How Is It Made?
By bacterial fermentation from streptococci bacteria.
Is A Skin Test Required Before Treatment?
No. Hyaluronic acid is of 100% non-animal origin and is non-allergenic. No allergy test is required prior to injection.
Is It Temporary Or Long Lasting?
Temporary. Hyaluronic acid is completely metabolized within the skin over an average period of 9 to 12 months, so eventually the skin is free of the injectable product.
Hyaluronic acid injectable fillers as alternative for rhinoplasty
Non-Surgical Nose Job FAQ
Who Can Perform Non-Surgical Nose Jobs?
Hyaluronic acids, injectable fillers, and any other cosmetic procedures should be exclusively administered by trained members of the medical profession only.
Why Teosyal Kiss?
Teosyal Kiss is highly viscous and boasts high filling power for the nose. It is designed for reshaping highly sensitive areas on the face like the lips and nose. It can contour the lip and/or nose, increase volume, treat fine wrinkles, and has immense rehydrating properties.
What Can Teosyal Kiss Do For The Nose?
For a non-surgical rhinoplasty with Teosyal Kiss, our doctors can address bumps or any unevenness on the nose. Our doctors are also able to increase the height of the nose bridge and lift any drooping effects at the tip of the nose.
What Can’t A Non-Surgical Nose Job Do?
Non-surgical nose jobs cannot and will not change the current shape and size of the nose. Rather they can help camouflage any irregularities. Our doctors can create an illusion of a different nose, but ultimately the structure of the nose remains the same. Patients who undergo non-surgical nose jobs should have realistic expectations of their treatment results and should not expect to have a dramatically altered nose. Non-surgical nose jobs enhance and improve the current condition of the nose’s appearance. Rhinoplasty surgery is the only way to change the anatomical structures of the nose.
The First Step Of Your Journey Begins With A Conversation
We'll Get Back to You Within 1 Business Day.
- 10 Questions to Ask Before a Rhinoplasty
- 3 Tips for Selecting the Best Rhinoplasty Approach with Your Toronto Surgeon
- 4 Steps You Can Take to Enhance Your Nose (3 Are Non-Surgical)
- African-American Rhinoplasty
- Alar Base Reduction Rhinoplasty
- Are You Curious About Rhinoplasty Recovery? These Tips Can Help It Go Smoothly
- Asian Rhinoplasty
- Before a Toronto Nose-Reshaping Surgery Consultation, Read This (and Save Time)
- Do I Need A Rhinoplasty Or Non-Surgical Nose Job?
- Dr. Torgerson’s Rhinoplasty and Injectable Nose Job: A Side-by-Side Comparison
- Ethnic Rhinoplasty
- Everything You Need To Know About Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty (Nose Job)
- Facial Cosmetic Surgery and the Broken Nose
- Finesse Rhinoplasty
- Five Interesting Facts About Rhinoplasty
- For Toronto Rhinoplasty Results You Love, It’s Best to Have Realistic Expectations for Your Surgeon
- History of Rhinoplasty
- How Do I Prepare for a Nose Surgery Procedure?
- How Long Does Rhinoplasty Surgery Take?
- How Often Can You Get Plastic Surgery?
- How Old Do You Have To Be To Get A Nose Job?
- How to Choose a Rhinoplasty Surgeon
- Learn Why Nose Reshaping Without Surgery in Toronto Is So Tempting
- Myths About Rhinoplasty
- Nasal Implant FAQ
- Nose (Rhinoplasty) Surgery
- Nose Reshaping Before & After Photos on Smartphones: Can You Trust?
- Nose Reshaping Toronto: The Cosmetic Surgery That Fits Everyone
- Nose Surgery Before and After
- Nose Surgery Cost
- Nose Surgery Overview
- Nose Surgery Toronto
- Nose-Reshaping Surgery in Toronto: Why Is It Still in Demand (and What Alternative is Catching Up?)
- Planning a Rhinoplasty? 3 Must-Know Factors That Affect Results
- Post-Rhinoplasty Healing Timeline
- Potential Side effects of Rhinoplasty
- Recovery from Rhinoplasty – Day 1 to One Year
- Rhinoplasty Before and After
- Rhinoplasty Cost In Toronto
- Rhinoplasty Do’s and Don’ts
- Rhinoplasty Questions and Answers
- Rhinoplasty Surgeons - Toronto’s Best Facial Cosmetic Investment
- Rhinoplasty Surgeons in Toronto Share the Best Tips to Get You Ready for a Nose Job
- Rhinoplasty Toronto – Reviews Might Not Tell You These 7 Essential Things
- Rhinoplasty, Social Media, and DIY — Where Are We Headed?
- Saddle Nose Deformity
- Septoplasty and Rhinoplasty: What Is The Difference?
- Septoplasty Functional Rhinoplasty : Toronto
- Surgical Facial Masculinization Procedures For Men
- The Top Toronto Rhinoplasty Surgeon Guide for 2020
- Things to Consider Before a Rhinoplasty
- Toronto Nose Reshaping Success: How to Overcome 5 Obstacles
- Toronto Nose-Reshaping Surgery: What Can It Do for You?
- Toronto Rhinoplasty - Surgeon’s Tips for Best Results
- Toronto Rhinoplasty - What’s The Best Time To Meet With a Surgeon?
- Toronto Surgeons Recommend Mentally Preparing for Best Rhinoplasty Results
- Toronto’s Nose-Reshaping Secrets: Why It’s Getting Harder to Tell Who’s Had Nose Jobs
- Using Implants in Rhinoplasty
- What is a Rhinoplasty?
- What is Involved in Rhinoplasty Surgery?
- What is the Cost of a Rhinoplasty?
- What Is The Healing Process After Nose Surgery?
- What To Expect On The Day of Rhinoplasty Surgery
- What Will Your Rhinoplasty Cost Be? It Depends on These 3 Things
- What You Should Know About Revision Rhinoplasty
- When to Consider Nose Surgery: Pros & Cons
- Why Is Rhinoplasty One Of The Hardest Procedures?
State-Of-The-Art Surgical Facility
Our facility offers a luxurious, comfortable and private setting for consultations and surgery with a waiting room that is both spacious and inviting. Although we hope you don’t have to spend too much time waiting to see Dr. Torgerson, within a few minutes you will feel relaxed and at ease.
*Disclaimer: Similar and/or permanent results are not guaranteed based on the treatment/procedure and may vary from patient to patient, based on multiple factors, including genetics and lifestyle of each patient.*
Please note that the Medicine Act, 1991, Part II: Advertising Regulations restricts and regulates advertising by physicians in Ontario. Compliance with these regulations restricts advertising and promotional content. Accordingly, the content of this website is intended for educational and informational purposes only, as the internet is an electronic information system and you are viewing this page unsolicited.
*If you require any further information to learn how our office is fully compliant with Ontario's Personal Health Information Protection Act, please contact us to connect with our Health Information Custodian.