Facial Fillers in Your 20s, 30s, 40s, and Up
Men and women use facial fillers at all ages, from their twenties and into their forties, fifties, and beyond
Facial fillers have become popular due to their safety and their long lasting result. They offer patients the opportunity to continue with treatment or to determine that the treatment is not for them. Of course, the reasons a patient may choose facial fillers in their twenties will be different for an individual in their forties or fifties.
Once you have had a consultation with the plastic surgeon and book an appointment, you can begin to prepare for your procedure
Facial Fillers For The Twenties
For many patients in their twenties, the signs of ageing are not severe enough for most to undergo cosmetic treatments, so facial fillers in the twenties can be largely about aesthetics and appearance. One popular treatment is lip injections, which add volume to the lips and create a plump and pouty appearance. Dermal fillers are becoming more popular among patients in their twenties because it is a very easygoing procedure with minimal discomfort and downtime. Most of the swelling, bruising, and discomfort from lip injections subsides after a few hours, and normally by the second day everything is fully settled and ready to be enjoyed.
Facial Fillers For The Thirties
Men and women typically begin to take notice of signs of aging in their thirties and begin to look for solutions. Dermal fillers are the ideal way to begin fighting the anti-ageing process, and facial fillers are ideal for signs of aging in the thirties, which can include crow’s feet and bags or hollows under the eyes. Using facial fillers such as Juvederm and Restylane can add volume and fill in lines and wrinkles. Dermal filler brands contain hyaluronic acid, which is a naturally occurring substance in the body. Hyaluronic acid adds hydration to the face and promotes the growth of collagen, making this an ideal treatment for people in their thirties who want to begin fighting the signs of ageing.
Dr. Cory Torgerson provides dermal filler treatments to improve the appearance of lines and wrinkles
Facial Fillers For The Forties
When patients are in their forties, they tend to have fine lines and wrinkles that become deeper and more pronounced. That is when individuals become worried about looking older than they really are. There are many reasons why patients develop wrinkles, including smoking, sun exposure, genetics, and the repetitive, natural movement of the face, especially the mouth. Aging is inevitable, but facial fillers for common problem areas such as vertical or smoker’s lines, laugh lines, marionette lines, and lost volume in the cheeks can all be treated with dermal fillers. In the patient’s forties, it is more likely that other treatments may be recommended such as laser therapy and physician grade chemical peels to resurface the skin. For more severe cases or if the patient wants very dramatic results, surgical procedures can be recommended to achieve a long lasting, highly noticeable result. Patients at any age can slow down the ageing process by avoiding the sun, not smoking and using treatments as preventative measures. There are also many creams on the market that contain the same ingredient as facial fillers: hyaluronic acid. Patients of all ages say these creams and ointments do make a difference when it comes to preventing and slowing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. A facial cosmetic surgeon can discuss your areas of concern at any age and will work with you to determine the best treatment plan. It is important to choose a physician who is knowledgeable and experienced with injectable fillers to ensure the safest and best possible result of the dermal filler procedure.
Booking a consultation is the best way to determine whether injectable fillers are the right treatment for your needs and aesthetic goals. Dr. Torgerson’s team can be contacted anytime with questions and inquiries. They can be reached at 647-343, 0207.
The First Step Of Your Journey Begins With A Conversation
We'll Get Back to You Within 1 Business Day.
- Toronto Lip Filler: Why the Look Went from Puffy to Perfect
- Voluma Lift - By Dr. Torgerson
- Selphyl Toronto
- Volbella - Lip Filler By Dr. Torgerson
- Teosyal Ultimate
- Teosyal Redensity I Toronto - By Dr. Torgerson
- Restylane Toronto - By Dr. Torgerson
- Perlane Toronto - By Dr. Torgerson
- Teosyal RHA Dynamic Fillers
- Radiesse Toronto - By Dr. Torgerson
- Juvederm Toronto - Dermal Filler By Dr. Torgerson
- Why Choose Teosyal?
- Wrinkles and Fillers: Collagen And Other Types
- Why Different Fillers For Different Areas On The Face?
- Wrinkle Treatment
- Which Dermal Fillers Work Best?
- Which Dermal Fillers Are Best For The Cheeks?
- What to Do After Lip Injections
- What’s Best For Crow's Feet And Facial Lines?
- What It's Really Like To Get Lip Injections For The First Time
- What Is Teosyal Kiss?
- What Is The Best Injectable Filler For Under Eye Hollows?
- What is a Liquid Facelift?
- V2 Microneedling Beauty Booster
- What Are Teosyal Fillers?
- What are Perfect Lips?
- Types of Dermal Fillers
- Types of Injectable Fillers
- Using Injectable Fillers To Rejuvenate Skin Non-Surgically
- Toronto Lip Filler : A Definitive Guide
- Toronto Dermal Filler: How Is It Different from Botox?
- Top Health And Beauty Trends Of 2017
- Things to Know If You’re Considering Dermal Fillers
- Tips For Reducing Swelling & Bruising After Dermal Filler Procedure
- The Most Common & Uncommon Uses of Dermal Fillers in Toronto
- The Lip Filler Phenomenon
- The Best Ways To Treat Vertical Lines (Smoker Lines) Around the Mouth
- The Best Dermal Filler in Toronto : What’s Right For You?
- Teoxane Cosmeceuticals
- Teosyal Redensity I
- Teosyal Redensity II
- Teosyal Ultra Deep
- Teosyal – What Is It and How Does It Work?
- Teosyal Pen
- Teosyal Versus Juvéderm And Restylane
- Teosyal RHA
- Skin Rejuvenation With Dermal Fillers: Do’s And Don’ts
- Seven Myths about Lip Filler in Toronto
- Risks Associated with Injectable Fillers
- Rich Face
- Popular Cosmetic Procedures For Men
- Potential Side Effects of Teosyal Dermal Fillers
- Reasons People Choose Dermal Filler
- Lip Injections: Rise In Popularity
- Maintaining Your Facial Expressiveness Using the New Teosyal RHA Filler
- Lip Filler/Augmentation Techniques
- How Can Dermal Filler in Toronto Make You Look Youthful and Vibrant?
- Facial Fillers: Frequently Asked Questions
- Facial Fillers: Know The Difference
- Facial Fillers in Your 20s, 30s, 40s, and Up
- Fillers For Acne Scars: 10 Essential Facts To Understand
- Face the Facts – Top 5 Dermal Filler Facts
- Everything You Need To Know About Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty (Nose Job)
- Enhance Your Beauty by Preserving Facial Dynamism: Using Teosyal for Facial Rejuvenation
- Do I Need A Facelift, Skin Tightening, Or Fillers?
- Dermal Filler For Nasolabial Folds And Smile Lines
- Dermal Fillers: Your Top 10 Questions About This Popular Anti-Aging Trend
- Dermal Fillers And Jawline Contouring
- Dermal Fillers: A Secret Skin-Rejuvenation Weapon
- Dermal Filler for Contouring the Face
- Choosing The Right Type Of Dermal Filler
- Can Laser Resurfacing And Wrinkle Fillers Be Combined?
- Botox, Fillers, And Other Cosmetic Procedures For Skin Rejuvenation
- Best Lip Filler Treatment
- Benefits of Injectable Fillers
- Best Injectable Fillers in Canada
- About V2 Microneedling Beauty Booster Treatments with Redensity [l]
- 10 Things You Are Going To Wish You Knew Before Getting Lip Fillers In Toronto
- 4 Of The Most Common Myths About Dermal Fillers In Toronto
- 5 Surprising Facts about Dermal Fillers
State-Of-The-Art Surgical Facility
Our facility offers a luxurious, comfortable and private setting for consultations and surgery with a waiting room that is both spacious and inviting. Although we hope you don’t have to spend too much time waiting to see Dr. Torgerson, within a few minutes you will feel relaxed and at ease.
*Disclaimer: Similar and/or permanent results are not guaranteed based on the treatment/procedure and may vary from patient to patient, based on multiple factors, including genetics and lifestyle of each patient.*
Please note that the Medicine Act, 1991, Part II: Advertising Regulations restricts and regulates advertising by physicians in Ontario. Compliance with these regulations restricts advertising and promotional content. Accordingly, the content of this website is intended for educational and informational purposes only, as the internet is an electronic information system and you are viewing this page unsolicited.
*If you require any further information to learn how our office is fully compliant with Ontario's Personal Health Information Protection Act, please contact us to connect with our Health Information Custodian.