Facial Fillers in Your 20s, 30s, 40s, and Up
Men and women use facial fillers at all ages, from their twenties and into their forties, fifties, and beyond
Facial fillers have become popular due to their safety and their long lasting result. They offer patients the opportunity to continue with treatment or to determine that the treatment is not for them. Of course, the reasons a patient may choose facial fillers in their twenties will be different for an individual in their forties or fifties.
Once you have had a consultation with the plastic surgeon and book an appointment, you can begin to prepare for your procedure
Facial Fillers For The Twenties
For many patients in their twenties, the signs of ageing are not severe enough for most to undergo cosmetic treatments, so facial fillers in the twenties can be largely about aesthetics and appearance. One popular treatment is lip injections, which add volume to the lips and create a plump and pouty appearance. Dermal fillers are becoming more popular among patients in their twenties because it is a very easygoing procedure with minimal discomfort and downtime. Most of the swelling, bruising, and discomfort from lip injections subsides after a few hours, and normally by the second day everything is fully settled and ready to be enjoyed.
Facial Fillers For The Thirties
Men and women typically begin to take notice of signs of aging in their thirties and begin to look for solutions. Dermal fillers are the ideal way to begin fighting the anti-ageing process, and facial fillers are ideal for signs of aging in the thirties, which can include crow’s feet and bags or hollows under the eyes. Using facial fillers such as Juvederm and Restylane can add volume and fill in lines and wrinkles. Dermal filler brands contain hyaluronic acid, which is a naturally occurring substance in the body. Hyaluronic acid adds hydration to the face and promotes the growth of collagen, making this an ideal treatment for people in their thirties who want to begin fighting the signs of ageing.
Dr. Cory Torgerson provides dermal filler treatments to improve the appearance of lines and wrinkles
Facial Fillers For The Forties
When patients are in their forties, they tend to have fine lines and wrinkles that become deeper and more pronounced. That is when individuals become worried about looking older than they really are. There are many reasons why patients develop wrinkles, including smoking, sun exposure, genetics, and the repetitive, natural movement of the face, especially the mouth. Aging is inevitable, but facial fillers for common problem areas such as vertical or smoker’s lines, laugh lines, marionette lines, and lost volume in the cheeks can all be treated with dermal fillers. In the patient’s forties, it is more likely that other treatments may be recommended such as laser therapy and physician grade chemical peels to resurface the skin. For more severe cases or if the patient wants very dramatic results, surgical procedures can be recommended to achieve a long lasting, highly noticeable result. Patients at any age can slow down the ageing process by avoiding the sun, not smoking and using treatments as preventative measures. There are also many creams on the market that contain the same ingredient as facial fillers: hyaluronic acid. Patients of all ages say these creams and ointments do make a difference when it comes to preventing and slowing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. A facial cosmetic surgeon can discuss your areas of concern at any age and will work with you to determine the best treatment plan. It is important to choose a physician who is knowledgeable and experienced with injectable fillers to ensure the safest and best possible result of the dermal filler procedure.
Booking a consultation is the best way to determine whether injectable fillers are the right treatment for your needs and aesthetic goals. Dr. Torgerson’s team can be contacted anytime with questions and inquiries. They can be reached at 647-343, 0207.
- 10 Things You Are Going To Wish You Knew Before Getting Lip Fillers In Toronto
- 4 Of The Most Common Myths About Dermal Fillers In Toronto
- 5 Surprising Facts about Dermal Fillers
- About V2 Microneedling Beauty Booster Treatments with Redensity [l]
- Benefits of Injectable Fillers
- Best Injectable Fillers in Canada
- Best Lip Filler Treatment
- Botox, Fillers, And Other Cosmetic Procedures For Skin Rejuvenation
- Can Laser Resurfacing And Wrinkle Fillers Be Combined?
- Choosing The Right Type Of Dermal Filler
- Dermal Filler for Contouring the Face
- Dermal Filler For Nasolabial Folds And Smile Lines
- Dermal Fillers And Jawline Contouring
- Dermal Fillers: A Secret Skin-Rejuvenation Weapon
- Dermal Fillers: Your Top 10 Questions About This Popular Anti-Aging Trend
- Do I Need A Facelift, Skin Tightening, Or Fillers?
- Enhance Your Beauty by Preserving Facial Dynamism: Using Teosyal for Facial Rejuvenation
- Everything You Need To Know About Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty (Nose Job)
- Face the Facts – Top 5 Dermal Filler Facts
- Facial Fillers in Your 20s, 30s, 40s, and Up
- Facial Fillers: Frequently Asked Questions
- Facial Fillers: Know The Difference
- Fillers For Acne Scars: 10 Essential Facts To Understand
- How Can Dermal Filler in Toronto Make You Look Youthful and Vibrant?
- Juvederm Toronto - Dermal Filler By Dr. Torgerson
- Lip Filler/Augmentation Techniques
- Lip Injections: Rise In Popularity
- Maintaining Your Facial Expressiveness Using the New Teosyal RHA Filler
- Perlane Toronto - By Dr. Torgerson
- Popular Cosmetic Procedures For Men
- Potential Side Effects of Teosyal Dermal Fillers
- PRP Treatments Toronto
- Radiesse Toronto - By Dr. Torgerson
- Reasons People Choose Dermal Filler
- Restylane Toronto - By Dr. Torgerson
- Rich Face
- Risks Associated with Injectable Fillers
- Seven Myths about Lip Filler in Toronto
- Skin Rejuvenation With Dermal Fillers: Do’s And Don’ts
- Teosyal – What Is It and How Does It Work?
- Teosyal Pen
- Teosyal Redensity I
- Teosyal Redensity I Toronto - By Dr. Torgerson
- Teosyal Redensity II
- Teosyal RHA
- Teosyal RHA Dynamic Fillers
- Teosyal Ultimate
- Teosyal Ultra Deep
- Teosyal Versus Juvéderm And Restylane
- Teoxane Cosmeceuticals
- The Best Dermal Filler in Toronto : What’s Right For You?
- The Best Ways To Treat Vertical Lines (Smoker Lines) Around the Mouth
- The Lip Filler Phenomenon
- The Most Common & Uncommon Uses of Dermal Fillers in Toronto
- Things to Know If You’re Considering Dermal Fillers
- Tips For Reducing Swelling & Bruising After Dermal Filler Procedure
- Top Health And Beauty Trends Of 2017
- Toronto Dermal Filler: How Is It Different from Botox?
- Toronto Lip Filler: A Definitive Guide
- Toronto Lip Filler: Why the Look Went from Puffy to Perfect
- Types of Dermal Fillers
- Types of Injectable Fillers
- Using Injectable Fillers To Rejuvenate Skin Non-Surgically
- V2 Microneedling Beauty Booster
- Volbella - Lip Filler By Dr. Torgerson
- Voluma Lift - By Dr. Torgerson
- What are Perfect Lips?
- What Are Teosyal Fillers?
- What is a Liquid Facelift?
- What Is Teosyal Kiss?
- What Is the Best Injectable Filler for Under Eye Hollows?
- What It's Really Like To Get Lip Injections For The First Time
- What to Do After Lip Injections
- What’s Best For Crow's Feet And Facial Lines?
- Which Dermal Fillers Are Best For The Cheeks?
- Which Dermal Fillers Work Best?
- Why Choose Teosyal?
- Why Different Fillers For Different Areas On The Face?
- Wrinkle Treatment
- Wrinkles and Fillers: Collagen And Other Types
State-Of-The-Art Surgical Facility
Our facility offers a luxurious, comfortable and private setting for consultations and surgery with a waiting room that is both spacious and inviting. Although we hope you don’t have to spend too much time waiting to see Dr. Torgerson, within a few minutes you will feel relaxed and at ease.