Juvéderm products are very popular and are the best-known brand of injectable filler in the world.
The Juvéderm product line is well-known for its smooth consistency that results in a natural feeling and look. As a safe and effective hyaluronic acid, Juvéderm contains lidocaine – an effective localized pain reliever for extra comfort during your injection treatment. This non-surgical option for facial filler can be performed by our doctors in only 15 to 60 minutes (depending on the number of facial areas treated), providing instant results for the areas injected. Another great advantage of Juvéderm is that it is both reversible and biodegradable. If you are unsatisfied with your results, you can return to your pre-filler appearance. Better yet, Juvederm facial fillers have been clinically proven to last anywhere from 6 months up to a year with a single treatment.
We invite you to experience the rewards of a welcoming environment where you can expect to be listened to, understood, and delighted with the outcome. Our doctors are here to help empower you to make the changes you desire to lead a truly beautiful life.
Hyaluronic Acid Fillers
These Hyaluronic Acid fillers are approved by Health Canada and are safe to use. The gel breaks down over time and disappears unnoticed from your body. Our clinic carries the complete Allergan line, including Juvederm Ultra, Juvederm Ultra Plus, Volumalift, Volbella, and Botox.
Who performs the Juvéderm injections at your Toronto Facial Cosmetic Clinic?
Remaining true to our boutique and upscale nature, our doctors are the only ones who injects Juvederm at our Cosmetic Surgery clinic. Clients love knowing that the personal skill and expertise of a doctor is being utilized to ensure the best Juvederm results possible. Our doctors are not only a qualified and skilled expert when it comes to Juvederm injections, but also passionate about the artistry involved in Juvederm placement and has a keen aesthetic eye. For example, dermal filler companies routinely ask Dr. Torgerson to provide training on the latest advancements in the industry to other surgeons, physicians, and nurse injectors.
Frequently Asked Questions About Juvéderm
*Are Juvéderm injections painful?*
How much does a syringe of Juvéderm cost?
How do I schedule a Juvéderm dermal filler consultation?
Are Juvéderm results permanent?
How long does an injection of Juvéderm take?
How long will the Juvéderm results last?
The First Step Of Your Journey Begins With A Conversation
We'll Get Back to You Within 1 Business Day.
Juvederm compared to other Dermal Filler Brands
Juvederm has been on the market for several years and has established itself as a well-known brand across the world, as the number one brand for hyaluronic acid filler sales. Over the years, several other competitive, high quality dermal fillers, such as the Teosyal line, have also come to market offering an excellent and cost equivalent alternative. Classically, Juvederm fillers have been used to lift and contour the chin and cheeks, smooth lines and folds and provide plumping lip augmentation. The results can last 6 -18 months based on the injectable filler chosen from the Juvederm collection. Each product made in the Juvederm line consists of a modified hyaluronic acid. This natural substance already found in every person helps the skin retain moisture while adding volume and contouring. Some of the products you may hear about or read about in Allergan’s Juvederm offerings are: Juvederm XC, Juvederm Voluma XC, Juvederm Vollure XC or Juvederm Volbella XC and Juvederm Ultra XC.
Juvederm Ultra XC is formulated to provide natural looking results that targets thin lips by adding volume during your lip filler injection. Juvederm Volbella XC is also tailored for lip injections and can make a subtle, long lasting difference in the appearance of lip lines that appear with aging and time. Juvederm XC and Juvederm Vollure XC help correct areas of the face where the skin has lost its’ natural elasticity and firmness. These 2 products specifically are designed for nasolabial folds (the lines that can form on either side of the mouth-to-nose area), smoothing the lines away by plumping the skin from beneath. Lastly, Juvederm Voluma XC takes care of flat cheeks, re-contouring where volume has disappeared over time and cause age-related loss of fullness.
Teosyal Redensity II And Teosyal Kiss
Some other brands such as Teosyal Redensity II are better formulated than Juvederm to take care of other areas of facial concerns that can still be treated with hyaluronic acid dermal fillers. Redensity II is the best choice over Juvederm products to correct under eye circles and darkness under the eyes. Another excellent product to consider for long lasting results is Teosyal Kiss- this injectable lip filler provides lovely and natural plumping and shaping; it is also our Toronto Facial Cosmetic Clinic’s product of choice for injecting a non-surgical nose job.
Teosyal Kiss offers a great balance of structure and softness- perfect for mimicking cartilage in the nose when restructuring it with a dermal filler. While Juvederm product are excellent and well known, there may be other products that are more suited to your needs. Dermal filler prices at our Cosmetic Centre normally range between $700 – $850 per syringe depending on the brand. These prices are a general average and are subject to change over time. We offer free consultations with our doctors in order for you to discover the best choice for your filler injection experience. Please contact us to schedule an appointment as we would love to see you here at our Toronto Clinic!
The First Step Of Your Journey Begins With A Conversation
- PRP Treatments Toronto
- Teosyal Ultimate
- What It's Really Like To Get Lip Injections For The First Time
- Toronto Lip Filler: Why the Look Went from Puffy to Perfect
- Voluma Lift - By Dr. Torgerson
- Volbella - Lip Filler By Dr. Torgerson
- Teosyal Redensity I Toronto - By Dr. Torgerson
- Restylane Toronto - By Dr. Torgerson
- Perlane Toronto - By Dr. Torgerson
- Teosyal RHA Dynamic Fillers
- Radiesse Toronto - By Dr. Torgerson
- Juvederm Toronto - Dermal Filler By Dr. Torgerson
- Why Choose Teosyal?
- Wrinkles and Fillers: Collagen And Other Types
- Why Different Fillers For Different Areas On The Face?
- Wrinkle Treatment
- Which Dermal Fillers Work Best?
- Which Dermal Fillers Are Best For The Cheeks?
- What to Do After Lip Injections
- What’s Best For Crow's Feet And Facial Lines?
- What Is Teosyal Kiss?
- What Is The Best Injectable Filler For Under Eye Hollows?
- What is a Liquid Facelift?
- V2 Microneedling Beauty Booster
- What Are Teosyal Fillers?
- What are Perfect Lips?
- Types of Dermal Fillers
- Types of Injectable Fillers
- Using Injectable Fillers To Rejuvenate Skin Non-Surgically
- Toronto Lip Filler : A Definitive Guide
- Toronto Dermal Filler: How Is It Different from Botox?
- Top Health And Beauty Trends Of 2017
- Things to Know If You’re Considering Dermal Fillers
- Tips For Reducing Swelling & Bruising After Dermal Filler Procedure
- The Most Common & Uncommon Uses of Dermal Fillers in Toronto
- The Lip Filler Phenomenon
- The Best Ways To Treat Vertical Lines (Smoker Lines) Around the Mouth
- The Best Dermal Filler in Toronto : What’s Right For You?
- Teoxane Cosmeceuticals
- Teosyal Redensity I
- Teosyal Redensity II
- Teosyal Ultra Deep
- Teosyal – What Is It and How Does It Work?
- Teosyal Pen
- Teosyal Versus Juvéderm And Restylane
- Teosyal RHA
- Skin Rejuvenation With Dermal Fillers: Do’s And Don’ts
- Seven Myths about Lip Filler in Toronto
- Risks Associated with Injectable Fillers
- Rich Face
- Popular Cosmetic Procedures For Men
- Potential Side Effects of Teosyal Dermal Fillers
- Reasons People Choose Dermal Filler
- Lip Injections: Rise In Popularity
- Maintaining Your Facial Expressiveness Using the New Teosyal RHA Filler
- Lip Filler/Augmentation Techniques
- How Can Dermal Filler in Toronto Make You Look Youthful and Vibrant?
- Facial Fillers: Frequently Asked Questions
- Facial Fillers: Know The Difference
- Facial Fillers in Your 20s, 30s, 40s, and Up
- Fillers For Acne Scars: 10 Essential Facts To Understand
- Face the Facts – Top 5 Dermal Filler Facts
- Everything You Need To Know About Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty (Nose Job)
- Enhance Your Beauty by Preserving Facial Dynamism: Using Teosyal for Facial Rejuvenation
- Do I Need A Facelift, Skin Tightening, Or Fillers?
- Dermal Filler For Nasolabial Folds And Smile Lines
- Dermal Fillers: Your Top 10 Questions About This Popular Anti-Aging Trend
- Dermal Fillers And Jawline Contouring
- Dermal Fillers: A Secret Skin-Rejuvenation Weapon
- Dermal Filler for Contouring the Face
- Choosing The Right Type Of Dermal Filler
- Can Laser Resurfacing And Wrinkle Fillers Be Combined?
- Botox, Fillers, And Other Cosmetic Procedures For Skin Rejuvenation
- Best Lip Filler Treatment
- Benefits of Injectable Fillers
- Best Injectable Fillers in Canada
- About V2 Microneedling Beauty Booster Treatments with Redensity [l]
- 10 Things You Are Going To Wish You Knew Before Getting Lip Fillers In Toronto
- 4 Of The Most Common Myths About Dermal Fillers In Toronto
- 5 Surprising Facts about Dermal Fillers
State-Of-The-Art Surgical Facility
Our facility offers a luxurious, comfortable and private setting for consultations and surgery with a waiting room that is both spacious and inviting. Although we hope you don’t have to spend too much time waiting to see Dr. Torgerson, within a few minutes you will feel relaxed and at ease.
*Disclaimer: Similar and/or permanent results are not guaranteed based on the treatment/procedure and may vary from patient to patient, based on multiple factors, including genetics and lifestyle of each patient.*
Please note that the Medicine Act, 1991, Part II: Advertising Regulations restricts and regulates advertising by physicians in Ontario. Compliance with these regulations restricts advertising and promotional content. Accordingly, the content of this website is intended for educational and informational purposes only, as the internet is an electronic information system and you are viewing this page unsolicited.
*If you require any further information to learn how our office is fully compliant with Ontario's Personal Health Information Protection Act, please contact us to connect with our Health Information Custodian.