Learn About the Rising Popularity of Toronto Lip Fillers
It is crucial to entrust a qualified plastic surgeon who will develop a personalized treatment plan to deliver the natural, subtle result you desire
Due to the influence of celebrities such as Kylie Jenner, beautiful, full lips have become one of the most coveted facial features among women of all ages. While some women are naturally blessed with voluptuous lips, they represent the minority, not the majority. As a result, a growing number of women are expressing an interest in Toronto lip fillers to correct lips that are thin, asymmetrical, wrinkled, or disproportionate to their other facial features.
Get beautiful and natural-looking results
Royal College-certified plastic surgeon
While a number of salons and spas across the city offer lip fillers at a discount, it is imperative to select a highly qualified plastic surgeon who is certified by the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada for your Toronto lip fillers. As a leading facial plastic surgeon, Dr. Torgerson has the experience, expertise, and artistic eye necessary to help patients achieve the beautiful, full lips of their dreams while ensuring that the results are in balance with the rest of their face.
Personalized treatment plan
While many patients interested in Toronto lip fillers have similar goals, Dr. Torgerson recognizes the unique needs of each patient. As such, he works with each individual patient to develop a personalized treatment plan, taking into account the patient’s objective and working to enhance their natural beauty. To deliver consistent and harmonious results, in some cases, Dr. Torgerson may recommend combining your lip injections with additional treatments such as cosmetic fillers or a facelift to eradicate wrinkles surrounding the mouth and jaw.
Lip fillers can add or restore volume to the lips
Although most patients interested in a lip augmentation hope to achieve fuller, plumper lips, many are concerned that lip injections will make their lips appear overfilled or obviously “done”, as we have all seen examples of celebrities who have overdone it with lip injections. However, when it comes to lip fillers, Dr. Torgerson understands that bigger is not always better. Instead, he subtly enhances the lips, taking into account the natural curvature of your mouth as well as the proportions of your surrounding facial features.
In addition to enhancing the size and shape of your lips, lip fillers can be used to rejuvenate aging lips, as they smooth out the fine lines that develop on and around the lips over time. Juvéderm and Restylane ensure that the results feel as natural as they look.
In most cases, when using hyaluronic acid fillers such as Restylane and Juvéderm, the results last approximately 4 to 6 months. During that time, the filler gradually breaks down and the lips return to their natural size and shape. Some patients worry that this change will be noticeable. However, because it is a gradual process, it will be undetectable to others and will not cause the lips to appear deflated or unusual.
The best way to determine whether Toronto lip fillers are right for you is to schedule a complimentary consultation with Dr. Torgerson. Take the first step towards your exciting transformation by contacting our clinic today.
The First Step Of Your Journey Begins With A Conversation
We'll Get Back to You Within 1 Business Day.
- PRP Treatments Toronto
- Teosyal Ultimate
- What It's Really Like To Get Lip Injections For The First Time
- Toronto Lip Filler: Why the Look Went from Puffy to Perfect
- Voluma Lift - By Dr. Torgerson
- Volbella - Lip Filler By Dr. Torgerson
- Teosyal Redensity I Toronto - By Dr. Torgerson
- Restylane Toronto - By Dr. Torgerson
- Perlane Toronto - By Dr. Torgerson
- Teosyal RHA Dynamic Fillers
- Radiesse Toronto - By Dr. Torgerson
- Juvederm Toronto - Dermal Filler By Dr. Torgerson
- Why Choose Teosyal?
- Wrinkles and Fillers: Collagen And Other Types
- Why Different Fillers For Different Areas On The Face?
- Wrinkle Treatment
- Which Dermal Fillers Work Best?
- Which Dermal Fillers Are Best For The Cheeks?
- What to Do After Lip Injections
- What’s Best For Crow's Feet And Facial Lines?
- What Is Teosyal Kiss?
- What Is The Best Injectable Filler For Under Eye Hollows?
- What is a Liquid Facelift?
- V2 Microneedling Beauty Booster
- What Are Teosyal Fillers?
- What are Perfect Lips?
- Types of Dermal Fillers
- Types of Injectable Fillers
- Using Injectable Fillers To Rejuvenate Skin Non-Surgically
- Toronto Lip Filler : A Definitive Guide
- Toronto Dermal Filler: How Is It Different from Botox?
- Top Health And Beauty Trends Of 2017
- Things to Know If You’re Considering Dermal Fillers
- Tips For Reducing Swelling & Bruising After Dermal Filler Procedure
- The Most Common & Uncommon Uses of Dermal Fillers in Toronto
- The Lip Filler Phenomenon
- The Best Ways To Treat Vertical Lines (Smoker Lines) Around the Mouth
- The Best Dermal Filler in Toronto : What’s Right For You?
- Teoxane Cosmeceuticals
- Teosyal Redensity I
- Teosyal Redensity II
- Teosyal Ultra Deep
- Teosyal – What Is It and How Does It Work?
- Teosyal Pen
- Teosyal Versus Juvéderm And Restylane
- Teosyal RHA
- Skin Rejuvenation With Dermal Fillers: Do’s And Don’ts
- Seven Myths about Lip Filler in Toronto
- Risks Associated with Injectable Fillers
- Rich Face
- Popular Cosmetic Procedures For Men
- Potential Side Effects of Teosyal Dermal Fillers
- Reasons People Choose Dermal Filler
- Lip Injections: Rise In Popularity
- Maintaining Your Facial Expressiveness Using the New Teosyal RHA Filler
- Lip Filler/Augmentation Techniques
- How Can Dermal Filler in Toronto Make You Look Youthful and Vibrant?
- Facial Fillers: Frequently Asked Questions
- Facial Fillers: Know The Difference
- Facial Fillers in Your 20s, 30s, 40s, and Up
- Fillers For Acne Scars: 10 Essential Facts To Understand
- Face the Facts – Top 5 Dermal Filler Facts
- Everything You Need To Know About Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty (Nose Job)
- Enhance Your Beauty by Preserving Facial Dynamism: Using Teosyal for Facial Rejuvenation
- Do I Need A Facelift, Skin Tightening, Or Fillers?
- Dermal Filler For Nasolabial Folds And Smile Lines
- Dermal Fillers: Your Top 10 Questions About This Popular Anti-Aging Trend
- Dermal Fillers And Jawline Contouring
- Dermal Fillers: A Secret Skin-Rejuvenation Weapon
- Dermal Filler for Contouring the Face
- Choosing The Right Type Of Dermal Filler
- Can Laser Resurfacing And Wrinkle Fillers Be Combined?
- Botox, Fillers, And Other Cosmetic Procedures For Skin Rejuvenation
- Best Lip Filler Treatment
- Benefits of Injectable Fillers
- Best Injectable Fillers in Canada
- About V2 Microneedling Beauty Booster Treatments with Redensity [l]
- 10 Things You Are Going To Wish You Knew Before Getting Lip Fillers In Toronto
- 4 Of The Most Common Myths About Dermal Fillers In Toronto
- 5 Surprising Facts about Dermal Fillers
State-Of-The-Art Surgical Facility
Our facility offers a luxurious, comfortable and private setting for consultations and surgery with a waiting room that is both spacious and inviting. Although we hope you don’t have to spend too much time waiting to see Dr. Torgerson, within a few minutes you will feel relaxed and at ease.
*Disclaimer: Similar and/or permanent results are not guaranteed based on the treatment/procedure and may vary from patient to patient, based on multiple factors, including genetics and lifestyle of each patient.*
Please note that the Medicine Act, 1991, Part II: Advertising Regulations restricts and regulates advertising by physicians in Ontario. Compliance with these regulations restricts advertising and promotional content. Accordingly, the content of this website is intended for educational and informational purposes only, as the internet is an electronic information system and you are viewing this page unsolicited.
*If you require any further information to learn how our office is fully compliant with Ontario's Personal Health Information Protection Act, please contact us to connect with our Health Information Custodian.