The Lip Filler Phenomenon
A non-surgical trend has now taken the world by storm
For the past 25 years, plastic surgery clinics have been kept busy by women getting breast implant surgery. Large, luscious lips along with other non-surgical options are in vogue now, and plastic surgery requests pale in comparison. Perhaps the fact that anyone can afford cosmetic treatments now, not just socialites and Hollywood stars, is fueling this rising trend. The latest celebrity who got “filler” is now the buzz word. Just a short time ago, Kylie Jenner dominated social media because of her new lips.
Fillers provide the client with full lips for up to one year
Lip Augmentation Phenomenon
From the medical standpoint, it is probably because there are safe, excellent fillers now that last longer than ever before. Products like Juvéderm and Restylane are smoother and produce natural-looking volume in the lips without lumps or bumps.
Part of the aging process is the loss of volume in our lips, which can become flat and thin as a result. There is often the formation of tiny vertical lines with volume loss as well. Injectable fillers produce plump lips that remind us of youth. It is a fact that when lips are full, they make the lower part of the face look younger. Most older women who choose lip augmentation do it for this reason rather than because it is a trend.
Beautiful celebrities who have plump, shapely lips have made dermal fillers extremely popular. Angelina Jolie is one that comes to mind. Thousands of dollars are spent every year by women who march into facial cosmetic clinics demanding “Angelina lips”. Younger ladies who choose lip filler usually do it because it is the trend and they want to be part of it.
If you want to join the trend and plump up your lips, you should definitely trust an expert
What Are Full Lips?
Finally, men have always been attracted to lovely, full lips. Obviously, when you look in glamour magazines, the definition of “full” varies wildly. It would seem that some Hollywood stars are addicted to fillers because their lips continue to get bigger every year! Choosing an experienced professional to perform your lip augmentation should be paramount so that you don’t end up with the “duck look”.
One of our doctors, Dr. Cory Torgerson, is not only a certified facial plastic surgeon; he has also been enlisted by many of the top dermal filler corporations to teach and train other doctors on the art of injecting properly. Medical science is definitely involved with injections, but that knowledge is not sufficient to produce optimum results. There is a lot of artistry involved in lip augmentation to ensure that the correct amount is injected so that the lips harmonize with other facial features.
Lip plumping is quick, relatively pain-free, and also affordable, so it’s no wonder voluptuous lips are popular! If you are considering lip fillers and want to learn more, please contact our office for a consultation with one of our doctors!
The First Step Of Your Journey Begins With A Conversation
We'll Get Back to You Within 1 Business Day.
- Toronto Lip Filler: Why the Look Went from Puffy to Perfect
- Voluma Lift - By Dr. Torgerson
- Selphyl Toronto
- Volbella - Lip Filler By Dr. Torgerson
- Teosyal Ultimate
- Teosyal Redensity I Toronto - By Dr. Torgerson
- Restylane Toronto - By Dr. Torgerson
- Perlane Toronto - By Dr. Torgerson
- Teosyal RHA Dynamic Fillers
- Radiesse Toronto - By Dr. Torgerson
- Juvederm Toronto - Dermal Filler By Dr. Torgerson
- Why Choose Teosyal?
- Wrinkles and Fillers: Collagen And Other Types
- Why Different Fillers For Different Areas On The Face?
- Wrinkle Treatment
- Which Dermal Fillers Work Best?
- Which Dermal Fillers Are Best For The Cheeks?
- What to Do After Lip Injections
- What’s Best For Crow's Feet And Facial Lines?
- What It's Really Like To Get Lip Injections For The First Time
- What Is Teosyal Kiss?
- What Is The Best Injectable Filler For Under Eye Hollows?
- What is a Liquid Facelift?
- V2 Microneedling Beauty Booster
- What Are Teosyal Fillers?
- What are Perfect Lips?
- Types of Dermal Fillers
- Types of Injectable Fillers
- Using Injectable Fillers To Rejuvenate Skin Non-Surgically
- Toronto Lip Filler : A Definitive Guide
- Toronto Dermal Filler: How Is It Different from Botox?
- Top Health And Beauty Trends Of 2017
- Things to Know If You’re Considering Dermal Fillers
- Tips For Reducing Swelling & Bruising After Dermal Filler Procedure
- The Most Common & Uncommon Uses of Dermal Fillers in Toronto
- The Lip Filler Phenomenon
- The Best Ways To Treat Vertical Lines (Smoker Lines) Around the Mouth
- The Best Dermal Filler in Toronto : What’s Right For You?
- Teoxane Cosmeceuticals
- Teosyal Redensity I
- Teosyal Redensity II
- Teosyal Ultra Deep
- Teosyal – What Is It and How Does It Work?
- Teosyal Pen
- Teosyal Versus Juvéderm And Restylane
- Teosyal RHA
- Skin Rejuvenation With Dermal Fillers: Do’s And Don’ts
- Seven Myths about Lip Filler in Toronto
- Risks Associated with Injectable Fillers
- Rich Face
- Popular Cosmetic Procedures For Men
- Potential Side Effects of Teosyal Dermal Fillers
- Reasons People Choose Dermal Filler
- Lip Injections: Rise In Popularity
- Maintaining Your Facial Expressiveness Using the New Teosyal RHA Filler
- Lip Filler/Augmentation Techniques
- How Can Dermal Filler in Toronto Make You Look Youthful and Vibrant?
- Facial Fillers: Frequently Asked Questions
- Facial Fillers: Know The Difference
- Facial Fillers in Your 20s, 30s, 40s, and Up
- Fillers For Acne Scars: 10 Essential Facts To Understand
- Face the Facts – Top 5 Dermal Filler Facts
- Everything You Need To Know About Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty (Nose Job)
- Enhance Your Beauty by Preserving Facial Dynamism: Using Teosyal for Facial Rejuvenation
- Do I Need A Facelift, Skin Tightening, Or Fillers?
- Dermal Filler For Nasolabial Folds And Smile Lines
- Dermal Fillers: Your Top 10 Questions About This Popular Anti-Aging Trend
- Dermal Fillers And Jawline Contouring
- Dermal Fillers: A Secret Skin-Rejuvenation Weapon
- Dermal Filler for Contouring the Face
- Choosing The Right Type Of Dermal Filler
- Can Laser Resurfacing And Wrinkle Fillers Be Combined?
- Botox, Fillers, And Other Cosmetic Procedures For Skin Rejuvenation
- Best Lip Filler Treatment
- Benefits of Injectable Fillers
- Best Injectable Fillers in Canada
- About V2 Microneedling Beauty Booster Treatments with Redensity [l]
- 10 Things You Are Going To Wish You Knew Before Getting Lip Fillers In Toronto
- 4 Of The Most Common Myths About Dermal Fillers In Toronto
- 5 Surprising Facts about Dermal Fillers
State-Of-The-Art Surgical Facility
Our facility offers a luxurious, comfortable and private setting for consultations and surgery with a waiting room that is both spacious and inviting. Although we hope you don’t have to spend too much time waiting to see Dr. Torgerson, within a few minutes you will feel relaxed and at ease.
*Disclaimer: Similar and/or permanent results are not guaranteed based on the treatment/procedure and may vary from patient to patient, based on multiple factors, including genetics and lifestyle of each patient.*
Please note that the Medicine Act, 1991, Part II: Advertising Regulations restricts and regulates advertising by physicians in Ontario. Compliance with these regulations restricts advertising and promotional content. Accordingly, the content of this website is intended for educational and informational purposes only, as the internet is an electronic information system and you are viewing this page unsolicited.
*If you require any further information to learn how our office is fully compliant with Ontario's Personal Health Information Protection Act, please contact us to connect with our Health Information Custodian.