The Top 10 Benefits of Non-Surgical Lip Filler in Toronto
If you’d like fuller, more luscious lips, read this.
There are many benefits to non-surgical lip filler in Toronto. Check out the top 10 below.
Your enhanced lips will go undetected
1. The results are immediate
Lip injections lead to instant gratification, as the results are visible immediately. However, it is important to keep in mind that your lips will be swollen for the first 24 hours. Within a day or two of the procedure, the final results of your transformation will be apparent.
2. Your lips feel incredibly natural
Many patients who are interested in a Toronto lip filler worry that their lips will feel unnatural after the procedure. They are relieved to learn that lip injections will not make your lips feel different than natural lips. This means that your enhanced lips will go undetected even when you are kissing someone.
3. The procedure can be completed in as little as 15 minutes
This outpatient procedure is ideal for busy professionals, as it can be completed in as little as 15 to 20 minutes.
4. No downtime is required
Although your doctor may massage and ice your lips for approximately 10 minutes after the procedure, once you leave the clinic, no downtime is required. This means that you can resume normal day-to-day activities immediately afterwards. However, because you may experience minor swelling or bruising, it is best not to schedule your non-surgical procedure just prior to an important event such as a wedding.
5. Your lips can be numbed ahead of time
Patients who are concerned about pain can request to have their lips numbed prior to the procedure with a topical anesthetic or dental nerve block. Although most patients do not describe lip injections as painful, numbing your lips with an injection into your gums will ensure that you do not feel a thing.
Lip fillers are not a permanent solution
6. You can achieve natural-looking results
Although some patients interested in Toronto lip filler request a dramatic transformation, most women hope to achieve a subtle enhancement. Because this procedure is completely customizable, you can choose which area(s) of your lips you would like to have enhanced. Our experienced injectors will work to deliver natural-looking results that complement your facial features.
7. The filler is completely reversible
Because the lips are a prominent facial feature, many women are anxious about enhancing them with lip fillers in Toronto. Luckily, our clinic only uses hyaluronic acid fillers, which are completely reversible. In the event that you change your mind, our doctors can dissolve the filler using an eraser enzyme called hyaluronidase.
8. The results can last from 6 to 18 months
Although Toronto lip fillers are not a permanent solution, the results are long-lasting. Depending on which hyaluronic acid filler you chose, the outcome can last anywhere from 6 to 18 months.
9. Your lips will return to normal afterwards
Although most women love the results of their procedure and are eager to maintain them, your lips will return to their normal state afterwards if you choose not to continue getting lip injections. It is a common misconception that lip injections cause natural lips to appear saggy or wrinkly afterwards. That is not the case.
10. Lip injections can enhance the area around your lips as well
In addition to improving the size and shape of your lips, innovative hyaluronic acid fillers such as Juvéderm or Volbella can also target fine lines around the lips, further enhancing your smile.
The First Step Of Your Journey Begins With A Conversation
We'll Get Back to You Within 1 Business Day.
- PRP Treatments Toronto
- Teosyal Ultimate
- What It's Really Like To Get Lip Injections For The First Time
- Toronto Lip Filler: Why the Look Went from Puffy to Perfect
- Voluma Lift - By Dr. Torgerson
- Volbella - Lip Filler By Dr. Torgerson
- Teosyal Redensity I Toronto - By Dr. Torgerson
- Restylane Toronto - By Dr. Torgerson
- Perlane Toronto - By Dr. Torgerson
- Teosyal RHA Dynamic Fillers
- Radiesse Toronto - By Dr. Torgerson
- Juvederm Toronto - Dermal Filler By Dr. Torgerson
- Why Choose Teosyal?
- Wrinkles and Fillers: Collagen And Other Types
- Why Different Fillers For Different Areas On The Face?
- Wrinkle Treatment
- Which Dermal Fillers Work Best?
- Which Dermal Fillers Are Best For The Cheeks?
- What to Do After Lip Injections
- What’s Best For Crow's Feet And Facial Lines?
- What Is Teosyal Kiss?
- What Is The Best Injectable Filler For Under Eye Hollows?
- What is a Liquid Facelift?
- V2 Microneedling Beauty Booster
- What Are Teosyal Fillers?
- What are Perfect Lips?
- Types of Dermal Fillers
- Types of Injectable Fillers
- Using Injectable Fillers To Rejuvenate Skin Non-Surgically
- Toronto Lip Filler : A Definitive Guide
- Toronto Dermal Filler: How Is It Different from Botox?
- Top Health And Beauty Trends Of 2017
- Things to Know If You’re Considering Dermal Fillers
- Tips For Reducing Swelling & Bruising After Dermal Filler Procedure
- The Most Common & Uncommon Uses of Dermal Fillers in Toronto
- The Lip Filler Phenomenon
- The Best Ways To Treat Vertical Lines (Smoker Lines) Around the Mouth
- The Best Dermal Filler in Toronto : What’s Right For You?
- Teoxane Cosmeceuticals
- Teosyal Redensity I
- Teosyal Redensity II
- Teosyal Ultra Deep
- Teosyal – What Is It and How Does It Work?
- Teosyal Pen
- Teosyal Versus Juvéderm And Restylane
- Teosyal RHA
- Skin Rejuvenation With Dermal Fillers: Do’s And Don’ts
- Seven Myths about Lip Filler in Toronto
- Risks Associated with Injectable Fillers
- Rich Face
- Popular Cosmetic Procedures For Men
- Potential Side Effects of Teosyal Dermal Fillers
- Reasons People Choose Dermal Filler
- Lip Injections: Rise In Popularity
- Maintaining Your Facial Expressiveness Using the New Teosyal RHA Filler
- Lip Filler/Augmentation Techniques
- How Can Dermal Filler in Toronto Make You Look Youthful and Vibrant?
- Facial Fillers: Frequently Asked Questions
- Facial Fillers: Know The Difference
- Facial Fillers in Your 20s, 30s, 40s, and Up
- Fillers For Acne Scars: 10 Essential Facts To Understand
- Face the Facts – Top 5 Dermal Filler Facts
- Everything You Need To Know About Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty (Nose Job)
- Enhance Your Beauty by Preserving Facial Dynamism: Using Teosyal for Facial Rejuvenation
- Do I Need A Facelift, Skin Tightening, Or Fillers?
- Dermal Filler For Nasolabial Folds And Smile Lines
- Dermal Fillers: Your Top 10 Questions About This Popular Anti-Aging Trend
- Dermal Fillers And Jawline Contouring
- Dermal Fillers: A Secret Skin-Rejuvenation Weapon
- Dermal Filler for Contouring the Face
- Choosing The Right Type Of Dermal Filler
- Can Laser Resurfacing And Wrinkle Fillers Be Combined?
- Botox, Fillers, And Other Cosmetic Procedures For Skin Rejuvenation
- Best Lip Filler Treatment
- Benefits of Injectable Fillers
- Best Injectable Fillers in Canada
- About V2 Microneedling Beauty Booster Treatments with Redensity [l]
- 10 Things You Are Going To Wish You Knew Before Getting Lip Fillers In Toronto
- 4 Of The Most Common Myths About Dermal Fillers In Toronto
- 5 Surprising Facts about Dermal Fillers
State-Of-The-Art Surgical Facility
Our facility offers a luxurious, comfortable and private setting for consultations and surgery with a waiting room that is both spacious and inviting. Although we hope you don’t have to spend too much time waiting to see Dr. Torgerson, within a few minutes you will feel relaxed and at ease.
*Disclaimer: Similar and/or permanent results are not guaranteed based on the treatment/procedure and may vary from patient to patient, based on multiple factors, including genetics and lifestyle of each patient.*
Please note that the Medicine Act, 1991, Part II: Advertising Regulations restricts and regulates advertising by physicians in Ontario. Compliance with these regulations restricts advertising and promotional content. Accordingly, the content of this website is intended for educational and informational purposes only, as the internet is an electronic information system and you are viewing this page unsolicited.
*If you require any further information to learn how our office is fully compliant with Ontario's Personal Health Information Protection Act, please contact us to connect with our Health Information Custodian.