Toronto Lip Fillers Can Give You the Full, Luscious Lips You Want
Full, luscious lips have come to be synonymous with beauty and attractiveness
Although some women are blessed with naturally full lips, many patients are unhappy with their thin, asymmetrical, or disproportionate lip shape. Luckily, a lip augmentation using filler injections can add volume to your lips, creating wider, fuller lips that are in balance with your existing facial features. When performed by a qualified and experienced plastic surgeon, Toronto lip fillers can help you achieve your aesthetic goals, giving you the full, plump lips you want.
Get beautiful and natural-looking results
Candidates for Toronto lip fillers
Toronto lip fillers are suitable for patients who:
- are troubled by the appearance of thin lips, which become thinner when they smile
- notice that their lips have become thinner and less voluptuous with age
- feel self-conscious about the appearance of their lips
- feel that fuller lips will provide greater balance to their face
- are bothered by the asymmetry of their lips
Toronto lip fillers are rapidly gaining popularity as more and more women are requesting a lip augmentation to address the aforementioned concerns. Provided that you choose a plastic surgeon certified by the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada, lip fillers are a safe and natural way to enhance the shape and size of your lips, improving their texture and creating a more desirable contour. If you feel that you may benefit from a lip augmentation, we invite you to schedule a complimentary consultation with Dr. Torgerson today to learn more about this exciting treatment option.
Lip fillers can add or restore volume to the lips
How does it work?
Lip fillers are a non-surgical lip enhancement procedure, which can be completed in as little as 5 to 10 minutes. Patients are awake during this procedure, and in most cases, freezing is not required. A small icepack will be applied to your lips prior to the injections to cool them and numb the nerves, ensuring your comfort during the treatment and also reducing the likelihood of swelling and bruising afterwards. Using an ultra-fine needle, Dr. Torgerson will inject a small amount of biodegradable hyaluronic acid (HA) filler such as Juvéderm or Teosyal into the patient’s lips to achieve the desired volume and shape. In addition to plumping the lips, this procedure can also create well-defined borders, correct asymmetry, and improve the lip’s proportions and texture.
While most patients find the injections to be very tolerable, patients who are uncomfortable with needles may request a numbing cream or nerve block ahead of time. However, it is important to schedule this at the time of your booking, as a numbing cream adds an additional 15 to 20 minutes to your appointment time, and a nerve block, which uses a local anaesthetic to freeze your lips, takes an additional hour.
After the treatment, ice should be applied to the lips for approximately 10 minutes to minimize swelling and bruising. Although most patients return to work and other activities immediately following this treatment, it is important to be aware that you will likely experience some swelling for the first 2 days. A list of detailed aftercare instructions will be provided and should be followed carefully to ensure optimal results.
The First Step Of Your Journey Begins With A Conversation
We'll Get Back to You Within 1 Business Day.
- PRP Treatments Toronto
- Teosyal Ultimate
- What It's Really Like To Get Lip Injections For The First Time
- Toronto Lip Filler: Why the Look Went from Puffy to Perfect
- Voluma Lift - By Dr. Torgerson
- Volbella - Lip Filler By Dr. Torgerson
- Teosyal Redensity I Toronto - By Dr. Torgerson
- Restylane Toronto - By Dr. Torgerson
- Perlane Toronto - By Dr. Torgerson
- Teosyal RHA Dynamic Fillers
- Radiesse Toronto - By Dr. Torgerson
- Juvederm Toronto - Dermal Filler By Dr. Torgerson
- Why Choose Teosyal?
- Wrinkles and Fillers: Collagen And Other Types
- Why Different Fillers For Different Areas On The Face?
- Wrinkle Treatment
- Which Dermal Fillers Work Best?
- Which Dermal Fillers Are Best For The Cheeks?
- What to Do After Lip Injections
- What’s Best For Crow's Feet And Facial Lines?
- What Is Teosyal Kiss?
- What Is The Best Injectable Filler For Under Eye Hollows?
- What is a Liquid Facelift?
- V2 Microneedling Beauty Booster
- What Are Teosyal Fillers?
- What are Perfect Lips?
- Types of Dermal Fillers
- Types of Injectable Fillers
- Using Injectable Fillers To Rejuvenate Skin Non-Surgically
- Toronto Lip Filler : A Definitive Guide
- Toronto Dermal Filler: How Is It Different from Botox?
- Top Health And Beauty Trends Of 2017
- Things to Know If You’re Considering Dermal Fillers
- Tips For Reducing Swelling & Bruising After Dermal Filler Procedure
- The Most Common & Uncommon Uses of Dermal Fillers in Toronto
- The Lip Filler Phenomenon
- The Best Ways To Treat Vertical Lines (Smoker Lines) Around the Mouth
- The Best Dermal Filler in Toronto : What’s Right For You?
- Teoxane Cosmeceuticals
- Teosyal Redensity I
- Teosyal Redensity II
- Teosyal Ultra Deep
- Teosyal – What Is It and How Does It Work?
- Teosyal Pen
- Teosyal Versus Juvéderm And Restylane
- Teosyal RHA
- Skin Rejuvenation With Dermal Fillers: Do’s And Don’ts
- Seven Myths about Lip Filler in Toronto
- Risks Associated with Injectable Fillers
- Rich Face
- Popular Cosmetic Procedures For Men
- Potential Side Effects of Teosyal Dermal Fillers
- Reasons People Choose Dermal Filler
- Lip Injections: Rise In Popularity
- Maintaining Your Facial Expressiveness Using the New Teosyal RHA Filler
- Lip Filler/Augmentation Techniques
- How Can Dermal Filler in Toronto Make You Look Youthful and Vibrant?
- Facial Fillers: Frequently Asked Questions
- Facial Fillers: Know The Difference
- Facial Fillers in Your 20s, 30s, 40s, and Up
- Fillers For Acne Scars: 10 Essential Facts To Understand
- Face the Facts – Top 5 Dermal Filler Facts
- Everything You Need To Know About Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty (Nose Job)
- Enhance Your Beauty by Preserving Facial Dynamism: Using Teosyal for Facial Rejuvenation
- Do I Need A Facelift, Skin Tightening, Or Fillers?
- Dermal Filler For Nasolabial Folds And Smile Lines
- Dermal Fillers: Your Top 10 Questions About This Popular Anti-Aging Trend
- Dermal Fillers And Jawline Contouring
- Dermal Fillers: A Secret Skin-Rejuvenation Weapon
- Dermal Filler for Contouring the Face
- Choosing The Right Type Of Dermal Filler
- Can Laser Resurfacing And Wrinkle Fillers Be Combined?
- Botox, Fillers, And Other Cosmetic Procedures For Skin Rejuvenation
- Best Lip Filler Treatment
- Benefits of Injectable Fillers
- Best Injectable Fillers in Canada
- About V2 Microneedling Beauty Booster Treatments with Redensity [l]
- 10 Things You Are Going To Wish You Knew Before Getting Lip Fillers In Toronto
- 4 Of The Most Common Myths About Dermal Fillers In Toronto
- 5 Surprising Facts about Dermal Fillers
State-Of-The-Art Surgical Facility
Our facility offers a luxurious, comfortable and private setting for consultations and surgery with a waiting room that is both spacious and inviting. Although we hope you don’t have to spend too much time waiting to see Dr. Torgerson, within a few minutes you will feel relaxed and at ease.
*Disclaimer: Similar and/or permanent results are not guaranteed based on the treatment/procedure and may vary from patient to patient, based on multiple factors, including genetics and lifestyle of each patient.*
Please note that the Medicine Act, 1991, Part II: Advertising Regulations restricts and regulates advertising by physicians in Ontario. Compliance with these regulations restricts advertising and promotional content. Accordingly, the content of this website is intended for educational and informational purposes only, as the internet is an electronic information system and you are viewing this page unsolicited.
*If you require any further information to learn how our office is fully compliant with Ontario's Personal Health Information Protection Act, please contact us to connect with our Health Information Custodian.