Maintaining Your Facial Expressiveness Using the New Teosyal RHA Filler
The Teosyal Resilient Hyaluronic Acid (RHA) filler line is a newly developed addition to the already popular Teosyal dermal filler products.
These innovations are based on an exciting new formulation by the Swiss company Teoxane. Two top concerns that facial injectable filler patients have are the longevity of the product and the possibility of an unnatural, stiff look in areas where the face is normally expressive.
Achieve a result that you love
The new Teosyal RHA dynamic fillers
The new Teosyal RHA dynamic fillers were specially designed to address these concerns. To accommodate facial expressions and dynamic movements, Teoxane laboratories in Switzerland have developed a patented gel formula with the capability to recoil and return to its original form after being stretched, bent, and compressed. Aside from the benefits of more natural-looking facial movements and smooth skin, the RHA innovation is also a more durable compound compared to traditional hyaluronic acid (HA). Its innovative technology better preserves the natural characteristics of HA molecules with such high purity that they are very similar to the natural HA developed in human skin. This means that RHA requires more time to metabolize in the body, extending the results beyond the lifespan of the traditional HA. Teosyal’s RHA formulas hold up to movement and tension in the face while remaining soft and flexible. This is especially important in the lips, perioral area, crow’s-feet, and smile lines.
Teoxane understands the need for filler resilience in its products, because once patients achieve a result that they love, they want to maintain it for as long as possible. Sometimes highly cross-linked, thicker HA fillers will be injected into areas like the lips or smile lines because they are more likely to hold their position and resist being quickly broken down by steady movement. The trade-off is that stiffer, viscous product may not flex, bend, or appear soft during natural facial expression. At last, a product line has come along that can target both issues beautifully.
Dermal fillers can add volume and shape to facial areas
Additional benefits of Teosyal
This new line of filler products by Teoxane is backed up with over 10 years of laboratory research and has been achieving popularity worldwide. It differs from the traditional dermal fillers by Teosyal and other competitors, as the revolutionary formulation is able to work its magic when facial features are both static and dynamic. Teosyal RHA ensures that reducing wrinkles does not lead to a frozen, unnatural face.
Studies show that where HA dermal fillers are injected, optimal levels of hydration and increased skin elasticity result because the body’s own collagen and HA production is stimulated.
Teosyal RHA fillers present a range of products recommended for the treatment of deep facial lines, loss of fat and collagen, wrinkles on the face and neck, lip volume, and many other treatment applications. There are currently four different products available with the RHA formulation – Teosyal RHA 1 through 4. They range in texture and thickness to target distinct improvement areas and allow for customizable beauty solutions that will last one year or more.
To learn more about this exciting and innovative product line by Teosyal, schedule a consultation with the Dr. Torgerson clinic and meet with one of our skilled specialists. We can provide you with more information about the latest innovations in facial injectables and dermal fillers.
The First Step Of Your Journey Begins With A Conversation
We'll Get Back to You Within 1 Business Day.
- Toronto Lip Filler: Why the Look Went from Puffy to Perfect
- Voluma Lift - By Dr. Torgerson
- Selphyl Toronto
- Volbella - Lip Filler By Dr. Torgerson
- Teosyal Ultimate
- Teosyal Redensity I Toronto - By Dr. Torgerson
- Restylane Toronto - By Dr. Torgerson
- Perlane Toronto - By Dr. Torgerson
- Teosyal RHA Dynamic Fillers
- Radiesse Toronto - By Dr. Torgerson
- Juvederm Toronto - Dermal Filler By Dr. Torgerson
- Why Choose Teosyal?
- Wrinkles and Fillers: Collagen And Other Types
- Why Different Fillers For Different Areas On The Face?
- Wrinkle Treatment
- Which Dermal Fillers Work Best?
- Which Dermal Fillers Are Best For The Cheeks?
- What to Do After Lip Injections
- What’s Best For Crow's Feet And Facial Lines?
- What It's Really Like To Get Lip Injections For The First Time
- What Is Teosyal Kiss?
- What Is The Best Injectable Filler For Under Eye Hollows?
- What is a Liquid Facelift?
- V2 Microneedling Beauty Booster
- What Are Teosyal Fillers?
- What are Perfect Lips?
- Types of Dermal Fillers
- Types of Injectable Fillers
- Using Injectable Fillers To Rejuvenate Skin Non-Surgically
- Toronto Lip Filler : A Definitive Guide
- Toronto Dermal Filler: How Is It Different from Botox?
- Top Health And Beauty Trends Of 2017
- Things to Know If You’re Considering Dermal Fillers
- Tips For Reducing Swelling & Bruising After Dermal Filler Procedure
- The Most Common & Uncommon Uses of Dermal Fillers in Toronto
- The Lip Filler Phenomenon
- The Best Ways To Treat Vertical Lines (Smoker Lines) Around the Mouth
- The Best Dermal Filler in Toronto : What’s Right For You?
- Teoxane Cosmeceuticals
- Teosyal Redensity I
- Teosyal Redensity II
- Teosyal Ultra Deep
- Teosyal – What Is It and How Does It Work?
- Teosyal Pen
- Teosyal Versus Juvéderm And Restylane
- Teosyal RHA
- Skin Rejuvenation With Dermal Fillers: Do’s And Don’ts
- Seven Myths about Lip Filler in Toronto
- Risks Associated with Injectable Fillers
- Rich Face
- Popular Cosmetic Procedures For Men
- Potential Side Effects of Teosyal Dermal Fillers
- Reasons People Choose Dermal Filler
- Lip Injections: Rise In Popularity
- Maintaining Your Facial Expressiveness Using the New Teosyal RHA Filler
- Lip Filler/Augmentation Techniques
- How Can Dermal Filler in Toronto Make You Look Youthful and Vibrant?
- Facial Fillers: Frequently Asked Questions
- Facial Fillers: Know The Difference
- Facial Fillers in Your 20s, 30s, 40s, and Up
- Fillers For Acne Scars: 10 Essential Facts To Understand
- Face the Facts – Top 5 Dermal Filler Facts
- Everything You Need To Know About Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty (Nose Job)
- Enhance Your Beauty by Preserving Facial Dynamism: Using Teosyal for Facial Rejuvenation
- Do I Need A Facelift, Skin Tightening, Or Fillers?
- Dermal Filler For Nasolabial Folds And Smile Lines
- Dermal Fillers: Your Top 10 Questions About This Popular Anti-Aging Trend
- Dermal Fillers And Jawline Contouring
- Dermal Fillers: A Secret Skin-Rejuvenation Weapon
- Dermal Filler for Contouring the Face
- Choosing The Right Type Of Dermal Filler
- Can Laser Resurfacing And Wrinkle Fillers Be Combined?
- Botox, Fillers, And Other Cosmetic Procedures For Skin Rejuvenation
- Best Lip Filler Treatment
- Benefits of Injectable Fillers
- Best Injectable Fillers in Canada
- About V2 Microneedling Beauty Booster Treatments with Redensity [l]
- 10 Things You Are Going To Wish You Knew Before Getting Lip Fillers In Toronto
- 4 Of The Most Common Myths About Dermal Fillers In Toronto
- 5 Surprising Facts about Dermal Fillers
State-Of-The-Art Surgical Facility
Our facility offers a luxurious, comfortable and private setting for consultations and surgery with a waiting room that is both spacious and inviting. Although we hope you don’t have to spend too much time waiting to see Dr. Torgerson, within a few minutes you will feel relaxed and at ease.
*Disclaimer: Similar and/or permanent results are not guaranteed based on the treatment/procedure and may vary from patient to patient, based on multiple factors, including genetics and lifestyle of each patient.*
Please note that the Medicine Act, 1991, Part II: Advertising Regulations restricts and regulates advertising by physicians in Ontario. Compliance with these regulations restricts advertising and promotional content. Accordingly, the content of this website is intended for educational and informational purposes only, as the internet is an electronic information system and you are viewing this page unsolicited.
*If you require any further information to learn how our office is fully compliant with Ontario's Personal Health Information Protection Act, please contact us to connect with our Health Information Custodian.