Maintaining Your Facial Expressiveness Using the New Teosyal RHA Filler
The Teosyal Resilient Hyaluronic Acid (RHA) filler line is a newly developed addition to the already popular Teosyal dermal filler products.
These innovations are based on an exciting new formulation by the Swiss company Teoxane. Two top concerns that facial injectable filler patients have are the longevity of the product and the possibility of an unnatural, stiff look in areas where the face is normally expressive.
Achieve a result that you love
The new Teosyal RHA dynamic fillers
The new Teosyal RHA dynamic fillers were specially designed to address these concerns. To accommodate facial expressions and dynamic movements, Teoxane laboratories in Switzerland have developed a patented gel formula with the capability to recoil and return to its original form after being stretched, bent, and compressed. Aside from the benefits of more natural-looking facial movements and smooth skin, the RHA innovation is also a more durable compound compared to traditional hyaluronic acid (HA). Its innovative technology better preserves the natural characteristics of HA molecules with such high purity that they are very similar to the natural HA developed in human skin. This means that RHA requires more time to metabolize in the body, extending the results beyond the lifespan of the traditional HA. Teosyal’s RHA formulas hold up to movement and tension in the face while remaining soft and flexible. This is especially important in the lips, perioral area, crow’s-feet, and smile lines.
Teoxane understands the need for filler resilience in its products, because once patients achieve a result that they love, they want to maintain it for as long as possible. Sometimes highly cross-linked, thicker HA fillers will be injected into areas like the lips or smile lines because they are more likely to hold their position and resist being quickly broken down by steady movement. The trade-off is that stiffer, viscous product may not flex, bend, or appear soft during natural facial expression. At last, a product line has come along that can target both issues beautifully.
Dermal fillers can add volume and shape to facial areas
Additional benefits of Teosyal
This new line of filler products by Teoxane is backed up with over 10 years of laboratory research and has been achieving popularity worldwide. It differs from the traditional dermal fillers by Teosyal and other competitors, as the revolutionary formulation is able to work its magic when facial features are both static and dynamic. Teosyal RHA ensures that reducing wrinkles does not lead to a frozen, unnatural face.
Studies show that where HA dermal fillers are injected, optimal levels of hydration and increased skin elasticity result because the body’s own collagen and HA production is stimulated.
Teosyal RHA fillers present a range of products recommended for the treatment of deep facial lines, loss of fat and collagen, wrinkles on the face and neck, lip volume, and many other treatment applications. There are currently four different products available with the RHA formulation – Teosyal RHA 1 through 4. They range in texture and thickness to target distinct improvement areas and allow for customizable beauty solutions that will last one year or more.
To learn more about this exciting and innovative product line by Teosyal, schedule a consultation with the Dr. Torgerson clinic and meet with one of our skilled specialists. We can provide you with more information about the latest innovations in facial injectables and dermal fillers.
The First Step Of Your Journey Begins With A Conversation
We'll Get Back to You Within 1 Business Day.
- The Most Common & Uncommon Uses of Dermal Fillers in Toronto
- The Best Dermal Filler in Toronto : What’s Right For You?
- Seven Myths about Lip Filler in Toronto
- Toronto Lip Filler : A Definitive Guide
- 10 Things You Are Going To Wish You Knew Before Getting Lip Fillers In Toronto
- 4 Of The Most Common Myths About Dermal Fillers In Toronto
- Dermal Filler for Contouring the Face
- How Can Dermal Filler in Toronto Make You Look Youthful and Vibrant?
- Toronto Dermal Filler: How Is It Different from Botox?
- Lip Filler/Augmentation Techniques
- Things to Know If You’re Considering Dermal Fillers
- Wrinkles and Fillers: Collagen And Other Types
- Choosing The Right Type Of Dermal Filler
- The Lip Filler Phenomenon
- Why Choose Teosyal?
- Risks Associated with Injectable Fillers
- Reasons People Choose Dermal Filler
- Restylane Toronto - By Dr. Torgerson
- What is a Liquid Facelift?
- Voluma Lift - By Dr. Torgerson
- Teosyal Pen
- What’s Best For Crow's Feet And Facial Lines?
- Juvederm Toronto - Dermal Filler By Dr. Torgerson
- Teosyal RHA
- Maintaining Your Facial Expressiveness Using the New Teosyal RHA Filler
- What Is The Best Injectable Filler For Under Eye Hollows?
- Teosyal Redensity I
- Face the Facts – Top 5 Dermal Filler Facts
- Do I Need A Facelift, Skin Tightening, Or Fillers?
- Fillers For Acne Scars: 10 Essential Facts To Understand
- Facial Fillers: Know The Difference
- What are Perfect Lips?
- Benefits of Injectable Fillers
- Best Lip Filler Treatment
- Which Dermal Fillers Work Best?
- Teosyal Versus Juvéderm And Restylane
- Types of Injectable Fillers
- Potential Side Effects of Teosyal Dermal Fillers
- Skin Rejuvenation With Dermal Fillers: Do’s And Don’ts
- What It's Really Like To Get Lip Injections For The First Time
- Dermal Filler For Nasolabial Folds And Smile Lines
- 5 Surprising Facts about Dermal Fillers
- Radiesse Toronto - By Dr. Torgerson
- Volbella - Lip Filler By Dr. Torgerson
- Teosyal Redensity II
- The Best Ways To Treat Vertical Lines (Smoker Lines) Around the Mouth
- Popular Cosmetic Procedures For Men
- Everything You Need To Know About Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty (Nose Job)
- Top Health And Beauty Trends Of 2017
- Which Dermal Fillers Are Best For The Cheeks?
- Types of Dermal Fillers
- Tips For Reducing Swelling & Bruising After Dermal Filler Procedure
- Perlane Toronto - By Dr. Torgerson
- Facial Fillers: Frequently Asked Questions
- Dermal Fillers And Jawline Contouring
- About V2 Microneedling Beauty Booster Treatments with Redensity [l]
- V2 Microneedling Beauty Booster
- Rich Face
- Why Different Fillers For Different Areas On The Face?
- Teosyal Redensity I Toronto - By Dr. Torgerson
- Dermal Fillers: Your Top 10 Questions About This Popular Anti-Aging Trend
- Dermal Fillers: A Secret Skin-Rejuvenation Weapon
- Teosyal – What Is It and How Does It Work?
- Enhance Your Beauty by Preserving Facial Dynamism: Using Teosyal for Facial Rejuvenation
- What Is Teosyal Kiss?
- Selphyl Toronto
- Can Laser Resurfacing And Wrinkle Fillers Be Combined?
- What to Do After Lip Injections
- Lip Injections: Rise In Popularity
- Teoxane Cosmeceuticals
- Teosyal RHA Dynamic Fillers
- Botox, Fillers, And Other Cosmetic Procedures For Skin Rejuvenation
- Facial Fillers in Your 20s, 30s, 40s, and Up
- Teosyal Ultimate
- Teosyal Ultra Deep
- Best Injectable Fillers in Canada
- Wrinkle Treatment
- What Are Teosyal Fillers?
- Using Injectable Fillers To Rejuvenate Skin Non-Surgically
State-Of-The-Art Surgical Facility
Our facility offers a luxurious, comfortable and private setting for consultations and surgery with a waiting room that is both spacious and inviting. Although we hope you don’t have to spend too much time waiting to see Dr. Torgerson, within a few minutes you will feel relaxed and at ease.
*Disclaimer: Similar and/or permanent results are not guaranteed based on the treatment/procedure and may vary from patient to patient, based on multiple factors, including genetics and lifestyle of each patient.*
Please note that the Medicine Act, 1991, Part II: Advertising Regulations restricts and regulates advertising by physicians in Ontario. Compliance with these regulations restricts advertising and promotional content. Accordingly, the content of this website is intended for educational and informational purposes only, as the internet is an electronic information system and you are viewing this page unsolicited.
*If you require any further information to learn how our office is fully compliant with Ontario's Personal Health Information Protection Act, please contact us to connect with our Health Information Custodian.