Popular Cosmetic Procedures For Men
This article is featured in Elevate Magazine, a publication dedicated to the latest innovations in anti-aging, health, and beauty
This article presents Jason, who received facial rejuvenation treatments from Dr. Torgerson. Jason had facial filler injections to help him fight the visible signs of aging in his face. Here we take a closer look at the type of procedures that Dr. Torgerson used to rejuvenate Jason’s facial features along with the numerous advantages of receiving these quick, minimally invasive procedures.
Under-Eye Rejuvenation reduces the dark circles under the eye area
Under-Eye Rejuvenation for Tear Troughs
Under-eye rejuvenation is one of the most common procedures that our doctors perform for their male and female patients. Our doctors’ preferred brand of dermal filler for the tear trough area is Redensity ll. Redensity ll is a specialized formula from the Teosyal family of injectable dermal filler brands. It contains hyaluronic acid and is a dermo-restructuring complex of vitamins and amino acids. It reduces the appearance of fine lines, dark circles, and deep hollowness under the eye area.
Cheek Volumizing and Nasolabial Fold Reduction
Loss of volume is one of the first signs of aging in the face. The skin appears more wrinkled and deflated without the extra structural support that once existed in the face. Collagen and elastin loss is one of the leading causes of volume loss in the face. A quick and easy way by which our doctors address these concerns is to inject Dermal Filler in the cheek area. The cheek area can also be filled with injectable for facial contouring to enhance cheek bones and to provide an improved appearance in the upper portion of the cheek area. Teosyal dermal fillers come in a variety of formulas that are specifically designed to reduce wrinkles of varying degrees of depth and severity.
Dermal fillers can shape various areas on the face to achieve the desired outcome
Chin and Jaw Line Contouring
Our doctors contour the angles of the jaw with dermal filler injections to achieve balance and harmony for an overall aesthetically pleasing jawline. The chin can also receive added volume with dermal filler, causing the face to look more proportionate, masculine, and defined. If you are interested in facial contouring that lasts up to one year, facial contouring with dermal fillers is the best option for achieving the desirable outcome that most men are looking to accomplish.
Wrinkle reduction is a treatment that can be advantageous for men and women of all age groups. Our doctors believe that the stigma associated with cosmetic procedures for men is vanishing. Looking and feeling rejuvenated is no longer a taboo subject for men, as most men do want to take great care of their skin so that they can age gracefully or at least “look their age”. By far the most popular cosmetic procedure for men is Botox injections. Neurotoxins are one of the most popular procedures performed on men and women, with millions of procedures performed every year! Our doctors use neuromodulators to reduce wrinkles for glabellar lines, crow’s-feet, and forehead wrinkles.
If you are a male looking for minimally invasive solutions for your aging concerns, then contacting our clinic for a complimentary consultation would be your first step in looking younger and more vibrant. Our doctors are firm believers in cosmetic procedures that naturally enhance people’s facial features without looking “over done”. Contact us to visit our Toronto Facial Cosmetic Clinic today!
The First Step Of Your Journey Begins With A Conversation
We'll Get Back to You Within 1 Business Day.
- 10 Things You Are Going To Wish You Knew Before Getting Lip Fillers In Toronto
- Toronto Lip Filler : A Definitive Guide
- The Most Common & Uncommon Uses of Dermal Fillers in Toronto
- The Best Dermal Filler in Toronto : What’s Right For You?
- Seven Myths about Lip Filler in Toronto
- 4 Of The Most Common Myths About Dermal Fillers In Toronto
- Dermal Filler for Contouring the Face
- How Can Dermal Filler in Toronto Make You Look Youthful and Vibrant?
- Toronto Dermal Filler: How Is It Different from Botox?
- Lip Filler/Augmentation Techniques
- Things to Know If You’re Considering Dermal Fillers
- Wrinkles and Fillers: Collagen And Other Types
- Choosing The Right Type Of Dermal Filler
- The Lip Filler Phenomenon
- Why Choose Teosyal?
- Risks Associated with Injectable Fillers
- Reasons People Choose Dermal Filler
- Restylane Toronto - By Dr. Torgerson
- What is a Liquid Facelift?
- Voluma Lift - By Dr. Torgerson
- Teosyal Pen
- What’s Best For Crow's Feet And Facial Lines?
- Juvederm Toronto - Dermal Filler By Dr. Torgerson
- Teosyal RHA
- Maintaining Your Facial Expressiveness Using the New Teosyal RHA Filler
- What Is The Best Injectable Filler For Under Eye Hollows?
- Teosyal Redensity I
- Face the Facts – Top 5 Dermal Filler Facts
- Do I Need A Facelift, Skin Tightening, Or Fillers?
- Fillers For Acne Scars: 10 Essential Facts To Understand
- Facial Fillers: Know The Difference
- What are Perfect Lips?
- Benefits of Injectable Fillers
- Best Lip Filler Treatment
- Which Dermal Fillers Work Best?
- Teosyal Versus Juvéderm And Restylane
- Types of Injectable Fillers
- Potential Side Effects of Teosyal Dermal Fillers
- Skin Rejuvenation With Dermal Fillers: Do’s And Don’ts
- What It's Really Like To Get Lip Injections For The First Time
- Dermal Filler For Nasolabial Folds And Smile Lines
- 5 Surprising Facts about Dermal Fillers
- Radiesse Toronto - By Dr. Torgerson
- Volbella - Lip Filler By Dr. Torgerson
- Teosyal Redensity II
- The Best Ways To Treat Vertical Lines (Smoker Lines) Around the Mouth
- Popular Cosmetic Procedures For Men
- Everything You Need To Know About Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty (Nose Job)
- Top Health And Beauty Trends Of 2017
- Which Dermal Fillers Are Best For The Cheeks?
- Types of Dermal Fillers
- Tips For Reducing Swelling & Bruising After Dermal Filler Procedure
- Perlane Toronto - By Dr. Torgerson
- Facial Fillers: Frequently Asked Questions
- Dermal Fillers And Jawline Contouring
- About V2 Microneedling Beauty Booster Treatments with Redensity [l]
- V2 Microneedling Beauty Booster
- Rich Face
- Why Different Fillers For Different Areas On The Face?
- Teosyal Redensity I Toronto - By Dr. Torgerson
- Dermal Fillers: Your Top 10 Questions About This Popular Anti-Aging Trend
- Dermal Fillers: A Secret Skin-Rejuvenation Weapon
- Teosyal – What Is It and How Does It Work?
- Enhance Your Beauty by Preserving Facial Dynamism: Using Teosyal for Facial Rejuvenation
- What Is Teosyal Kiss?
- Selphyl Toronto
- Can Laser Resurfacing And Wrinkle Fillers Be Combined?
- What to Do After Lip Injections
- Lip Injections: Rise In Popularity
- Teoxane Cosmeceuticals
- Teosyal RHA Dynamic Fillers
- Botox, Fillers, And Other Cosmetic Procedures For Skin Rejuvenation
- Facial Fillers in Your 20s, 30s, 40s, and Up
- Teosyal Ultimate
- Teosyal Ultra Deep
- Best Injectable Fillers in Canada
- Wrinkle Treatment
- What Are Teosyal Fillers?
- Using Injectable Fillers To Rejuvenate Skin Non-Surgically
State-Of-The-Art Surgical Facility
Our facility offers a luxurious, comfortable and private setting for consultations and surgery with a waiting room that is both spacious and inviting. Although we hope you don’t have to spend too much time waiting to see Dr. Torgerson, within a few minutes you will feel relaxed and at ease.
*Disclaimer: Similar and/or permanent results are not guaranteed based on the treatment/procedure and may vary from patient to patient, based on multiple factors, including genetics and lifestyle of each patient.*
Please note that the Medicine Act, 1991, Part II: Advertising Regulations restricts and regulates advertising by physicians in Ontario. Compliance with these regulations restricts advertising and promotional content. Accordingly, the content of this website is intended for educational and informational purposes only, as the internet is an electronic information system and you are viewing this page unsolicited.
*If you require any further information to learn how our office is fully compliant with Ontario's Personal Health Information Protection Act, please contact us to connect with our Health Information Custodian.