Potential Side Effects of Teosyal Dermal Fillers
As aging occurs, wrinkles and fine lines begin to appear on the face and neck, and that’s often where we notice them first
Many women and men look to cosmetic treatments such as dermal fillers to combat the signs of aging. Teosyal is one of the newest hyaluronic acid (HA) dermal fillers on the market.
Desired Volume and Fullness
It is designed to refresh aging skin and achieve a younger and healthier appearance by rehydrating and replacing tissue volume. Teosyal is injected with fine needles into areas of the face that appear hollowed or that lack desired volume and fullness. Teosyal is best suited to treat the most mobile areas of the face, including around the mouth, cheeks, nasolabial folds, forehead, and crow’s-feet. Additionally, Teosyal offers a range of specialized cosmetic products such as dermal filler moisturizers and cover-ups. All Teosyal products are 100% HA-based, meaning that they are derived from a natural substance found in our bodies. Teosyal has an excellent, proven track record for safety and excellent results. As with all beauty products and treatments, a possibility of negative side effects should be considered prior to treatment. Because Teosyal is 100% derived from hyaluronic acid, a naturally-occurring, hydrating lubricant in the body, intolerance or adverse reactions to the product are not typical. There is no required pre-testing before receiving Teosyal treatments because of the low rate of allergic reactions. Because Teosyal dermal filler treatment requires injections, there may be minor redness at the injection site temporarily after treatment. This typically resolves within a couple of hours. The product contains a numbing agent to make you as comfortable as possible, and topical numbing cream can be applied before your treatment. You may develop mild swelling or discomfort in the hours following your treatment, but this is generally mild as well and will resolve within 72 hours.
Safest and Most Popular Hyaluronic Acid Fillers
Ensuring Beautiful Results
Bruising around the injection site is rare, but is more likely to occur if you are taking any medications or supplements that thin the blood. To avoid unnecessary bruises, we ask you to let your injector know about anything you take prior to treatment. An ice pack may be applied if desired when the treatment is over. In rare cases, Teosyal injections have been reported to cause hypersensitivity or abscess formation in the treated areas. It is important to let your injector know right away if unexpected or unpleasant changes occur. To ensure beautiful results with minimal downtime, we recommend that you avoid putting direct pressure on the treated area for a few days. Depending on where your injection was and the product used, your skin may feel firm in the treatment area for 5 to 7 days. Teosyal is one of the safest and most popular HA fillers available today. We welcome you to schedule an appointment at the Torgerson clinic and find out what all the fuss is about!
The First Step Of Your Journey Begins With A Conversation
We'll Get Back to You Within 1 Business Day.
- Toronto Lip Filler: Why the Look Went from Puffy to Perfect
- Voluma Lift - By Dr. Torgerson
- Selphyl Toronto
- Volbella - Lip Filler By Dr. Torgerson
- Teosyal Ultimate
- Teosyal Redensity I Toronto - By Dr. Torgerson
- Restylane Toronto - By Dr. Torgerson
- Perlane Toronto - By Dr. Torgerson
- Teosyal RHA Dynamic Fillers
- Radiesse Toronto - By Dr. Torgerson
- Juvederm Toronto - Dermal Filler By Dr. Torgerson
- Why Choose Teosyal?
- Wrinkles and Fillers: Collagen And Other Types
- Why Different Fillers For Different Areas On The Face?
- Wrinkle Treatment
- Which Dermal Fillers Work Best?
- Which Dermal Fillers Are Best For The Cheeks?
- What to Do After Lip Injections
- What’s Best For Crow's Feet And Facial Lines?
- What It's Really Like To Get Lip Injections For The First Time
- What Is Teosyal Kiss?
- What Is The Best Injectable Filler For Under Eye Hollows?
- What is a Liquid Facelift?
- V2 Microneedling Beauty Booster
- What Are Teosyal Fillers?
- What are Perfect Lips?
- Types of Dermal Fillers
- Types of Injectable Fillers
- Using Injectable Fillers To Rejuvenate Skin Non-Surgically
- Toronto Lip Filler : A Definitive Guide
- Toronto Dermal Filler: How Is It Different from Botox?
- Top Health And Beauty Trends Of 2017
- Things to Know If You’re Considering Dermal Fillers
- Tips For Reducing Swelling & Bruising After Dermal Filler Procedure
- The Most Common & Uncommon Uses of Dermal Fillers in Toronto
- The Lip Filler Phenomenon
- The Best Ways To Treat Vertical Lines (Smoker Lines) Around the Mouth
- The Best Dermal Filler in Toronto : What’s Right For You?
- Teoxane Cosmeceuticals
- Teosyal Redensity I
- Teosyal Redensity II
- Teosyal Ultra Deep
- Teosyal – What Is It and How Does It Work?
- Teosyal Pen
- Teosyal Versus Juvéderm And Restylane
- Teosyal RHA
- Skin Rejuvenation With Dermal Fillers: Do’s And Don’ts
- Seven Myths about Lip Filler in Toronto
- Risks Associated with Injectable Fillers
- Rich Face
- Popular Cosmetic Procedures For Men
- Potential Side Effects of Teosyal Dermal Fillers
- Reasons People Choose Dermal Filler
- Lip Injections: Rise In Popularity
- Maintaining Your Facial Expressiveness Using the New Teosyal RHA Filler
- Lip Filler/Augmentation Techniques
- How Can Dermal Filler in Toronto Make You Look Youthful and Vibrant?
- Facial Fillers: Frequently Asked Questions
- Facial Fillers: Know The Difference
- Facial Fillers in Your 20s, 30s, 40s, and Up
- Fillers For Acne Scars: 10 Essential Facts To Understand
- Face the Facts – Top 5 Dermal Filler Facts
- Everything You Need To Know About Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty (Nose Job)
- Enhance Your Beauty by Preserving Facial Dynamism: Using Teosyal for Facial Rejuvenation
- Do I Need A Facelift, Skin Tightening, Or Fillers?
- Dermal Filler For Nasolabial Folds And Smile Lines
- Dermal Fillers: Your Top 10 Questions About This Popular Anti-Aging Trend
- Dermal Fillers And Jawline Contouring
- Dermal Fillers: A Secret Skin-Rejuvenation Weapon
- Dermal Filler for Contouring the Face
- Choosing The Right Type Of Dermal Filler
- Can Laser Resurfacing And Wrinkle Fillers Be Combined?
- Botox, Fillers, And Other Cosmetic Procedures For Skin Rejuvenation
- Best Lip Filler Treatment
- Benefits of Injectable Fillers
- Best Injectable Fillers in Canada
- About V2 Microneedling Beauty Booster Treatments with Redensity [l]
- 10 Things You Are Going To Wish You Knew Before Getting Lip Fillers In Toronto
- 4 Of The Most Common Myths About Dermal Fillers In Toronto
- 5 Surprising Facts about Dermal Fillers
State-Of-The-Art Surgical Facility
Our facility offers a luxurious, comfortable and private setting for consultations and surgery with a waiting room that is both spacious and inviting. Although we hope you don’t have to spend too much time waiting to see Dr. Torgerson, within a few minutes you will feel relaxed and at ease.
*Disclaimer: Similar and/or permanent results are not guaranteed based on the treatment/procedure and may vary from patient to patient, based on multiple factors, including genetics and lifestyle of each patient.*
Please note that the Medicine Act, 1991, Part II: Advertising Regulations restricts and regulates advertising by physicians in Ontario. Compliance with these regulations restricts advertising and promotional content. Accordingly, the content of this website is intended for educational and informational purposes only, as the internet is an electronic information system and you are viewing this page unsolicited.
*If you require any further information to learn how our office is fully compliant with Ontario's Personal Health Information Protection Act, please contact us to connect with our Health Information Custodian.