Skin Rejuvenation With Dermal Fillers: Do’s And Don’ts
If you’ve noticed fine lines, deep creases, and areas of your face that are beginning to lose fat and look hollowed-out, then dermal fillers may be the perfect solution
Dermal fillers can be used to make thin lips look plumper, enhance contour areas that have lost volume (such as the areas beneath the cheekbones, in the temple area, or just underneath the eyes), decrease the appearance of wrinkles and creases, and fill in recessed scars. Your physician will administer dermal filler through a series of very small injections in areas where there are lines that need to be softened or in areas that need to look fuller. There are 3 different types of fillers: temporary, semi-lasting, and long lasting. Temporary fillers typically last from 6 months to 1 year and are usually made of hyaluronic acid, a substance that occurs in the body naturally, but lessens as we age. Semi-long lasting fillers last a bit longer, from 1 year to 18 months. They’re made of substances that are thicker, but biodegradable. Fillers contain collagen and do not absorb into the body. These will last for 5 years or even longer.
Go to certified specialist by the Royal College of Canada
Go to a medical doctor certified by the Royal College of Canada to receive any kind of filler injection.
– Do your homework! Research the different kinds of fillers and know what type of filler your professional will be using.
– Be realistic about what to expect from your dermal filler treatment. Non-surgical facial rejuvenation options such as fillers as well as ultrasound and laser treatments can provide amazing results, but they will not provide the same level of transformation as a facelift or eyelift.
– Be direct about all medications (including vitamins, supplements, and herbal medications) you are currently on, as certain medicines can interfere with the healing process after you receive your dermal fillers.
– Ask questions. If you have any concerns about the type of filler chosen or the areas where it will be injected, don’t be afraid to ask.
– Combine fillers with other treatments for the absolute best results. Ultrasound and laser skin treatments are non-surgical options that can help you look rejuvenated and more youthful without a great deal of downtime. Surgical treatments such as eye lifts or brow lifts can also be a wonderful complement to your dermal filler treatment. Talk to your professional to find out whether you can benefit from any of these options.
Make sure you are going to a professional who is experienced in working with dermal fillers
– Decide where to get a filler based on where you can have it done inexpensively.
– Be convinced to allow anyone besides a medical professional provide you with a dermal filler injection. Many people are convinced with arguments of “But it’s only temporary!” However, people have suffered severe and bad injuries, disfigurement, and nerve damage after being injected with black market dermal fillers or having injections performed improperly.
– Be afraid of the procedure. Numbing creams and cold gel packs can help to minimize any discomfort. Another key to having your procedure go smoothly is working with a medical professional who has performed many filler treatments. They will know how to inject the filler in a precise and controlled manner, reducing pain and helping achieve beautiful results.
– Take any medication that can thin the blood just before or immediately after receiving your filler. This can result in bruising around the treatment area.
– Drink alcohol or do any strenuous activity/exercise for several hours after your filler treatment. These can also cause bruising.
- 10 Things You Are Going To Wish You Knew Before Getting Lip Fillers In Toronto
- 4 Of The Most Common Myths About Dermal Fillers In Toronto
- 5 Surprising Facts about Dermal Fillers
- About V2 Microneedling Beauty Booster Treatments with Redensity [l]
- Benefits of Injectable Fillers
- Best Injectable Fillers in Canada
- Best Lip Filler Treatment
- Botox, Fillers, And Other Cosmetic Procedures For Skin Rejuvenation
- Can Laser Resurfacing And Wrinkle Fillers Be Combined?
- Choosing The Right Type Of Dermal Filler
- Dermal Filler for Contouring the Face
- Dermal Filler For Nasolabial Folds And Smile Lines
- Dermal Fillers And Jawline Contouring
- Dermal Fillers: A Secret Skin-Rejuvenation Weapon
- Dermal Fillers: Your Top 10 Questions About This Popular Anti-Aging Trend
- Do I Need A Facelift, Skin Tightening, Or Fillers?
- Enhance Your Beauty by Preserving Facial Dynamism: Using Teosyal for Facial Rejuvenation
- Everything You Need To Know About Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty (Nose Job)
- Face the Facts – Top 5 Dermal Filler Facts
- Facial Fillers in Your 20s, 30s, 40s, and Up
- Facial Fillers: Frequently Asked Questions
- Facial Fillers: Know The Difference
- Fillers For Acne Scars: 10 Essential Facts To Understand
- How Can Dermal Filler in Toronto Make You Look Youthful and Vibrant?
- Juvederm Toronto - Dermal Filler By Dr. Torgerson
- Lip Filler/Augmentation Techniques
- Lip Injections: Rise In Popularity
- Maintaining Your Facial Expressiveness Using the New Teosyal RHA Filler
- Perlane Toronto - By Dr. Torgerson
- Popular Cosmetic Procedures For Men
- Potential Side Effects of Teosyal Dermal Fillers
- PRP Treatments Toronto
- Radiesse Toronto - By Dr. Torgerson
- Reasons People Choose Dermal Filler
- Restylane Toronto - By Dr. Torgerson
- Rich Face
- Risks Associated with Injectable Fillers
- Seven Myths about Lip Filler in Toronto
- Skin Rejuvenation With Dermal Fillers: Do’s And Don’ts
- Teosyal – What Is It and How Does It Work?
- Teosyal Pen
- Teosyal Redensity I
- Teosyal Redensity I Toronto - By Dr. Torgerson
- Teosyal Redensity II
- Teosyal RHA
- Teosyal RHA Dynamic Fillers
- Teosyal Ultimate
- Teosyal Ultra Deep
- Teosyal Versus Juvéderm And Restylane
- Teoxane Cosmeceuticals
- The Best Dermal Filler in Toronto : What’s Right For You?
- The Best Ways To Treat Vertical Lines (Smoker Lines) Around the Mouth
- The Lip Filler Phenomenon
- The Most Common & Uncommon Uses of Dermal Fillers in Toronto
- Things to Know If You’re Considering Dermal Fillers
- Tips For Reducing Swelling & Bruising After Dermal Filler Procedure
- Top Health And Beauty Trends Of 2017
- Toronto Dermal Filler: How Is It Different from Botox?
- Toronto Lip Filler: A Definitive Guide
- Toronto Lip Filler: Why the Look Went from Puffy to Perfect
- Types of Dermal Fillers
- Types of Injectable Fillers
- Using Injectable Fillers To Rejuvenate Skin Non-Surgically
- V2 Microneedling Beauty Booster
- Volbella - Lip Filler By Dr. Torgerson
- Voluma Lift - By Dr. Torgerson
- What are Perfect Lips?
- What Are Teosyal Fillers?
- What is a Liquid Facelift?
- What Is Teosyal Kiss?
- What Is the Best Injectable Filler for Under Eye Hollows?
- What It's Really Like To Get Lip Injections For The First Time
- What to Do After Lip Injections
- What’s Best For Crow's Feet And Facial Lines?
- Which Dermal Fillers Are Best For The Cheeks?
- Which Dermal Fillers Work Best?
- Why Choose Teosyal?
- Why Different Fillers For Different Areas On The Face?
- Wrinkle Treatment
- Wrinkles and Fillers: Collagen And Other Types
State-Of-The-Art Surgical Facility
Our facility offers a luxurious, comfortable and private setting for consultations and surgery with a waiting room that is both spacious and inviting. Although we hope you don’t have to spend too much time waiting to see Dr. Torgerson, within a few minutes you will feel relaxed and at ease.