One of the most exciting advancement in the non-surgical cosmetic industry this year was the launch of the Teosyal Pen by Teoxane Laboratories in Europe
This revolutionary injection system optimizes a patient’s experience with the Teosyal line of dermal fillers. Due to its unique design and innovative technology, the Teosyal Pen offers a smoother injection experience for the clients and a more natural, easier injection platform for the injector. With patients’ comfort as a paramount feature at his clinic, our doctors are pleased to offer the Teosyal Pen with all Teosyal hyaluronic acid injections. Reports out of Europe are unanimous that patients have a positive Teosyal experience when the pen is used, and practitioners feel that their injections are more precise without the risk of over-correction.
The Teosyal Pen prevents peaks of pressure that could be painful for the client
About the Teosyal Pen
With the use of the pen, licensed professional injectors are able to focus on the aesthetic aspects of their work while minimizing patient discomfort. The Teosyal Pen prevents peaks of pressure that could be painful for the client and minimizes the bruising often associated with hyaluronic acid injections. The pen has proven particularly superior when injecting the delicate areas around the mouth and eyes. The flow of the product is smoother and more continuous, resulting in even more natural and balanced outcomes.
Hyaluronic Acid Dermal Fillers are used worldwide to address a variety of facial concerns – such as loss of volume, tired-looking eyes, lip augmentation, and contouring of the cheekbones and jawline. Injectable Fillers can even be used for a non-surgical nose job or for filling out the hollowing of the temples. The most important factor in achieving satisfactory results from a dermal filler is choosing a properly qualified professional. At our Toronto clinic, only our cosmetic doctors perform the injections on his clients, providing a highly-sought-after boutique treatment. One of our doctors, Dr. Torgerson also is an expert in Teosyal Products who often trains many other surgeons, physicians, and nurses on the latest techniques, methods, and developments in the dermal filler world.
Choose a properly qualified professional
Hyaluronic Acid Dermal Fillers
The Teosyal Pen was created by Teoxane Laboratories in conjunction with Bernard-Pierre Legrand of Juvaplus. Teoxane Laboratories was established in 2003 in Geneva, Switzerland. They are widely known for their uncompromising commitment to quality products and innovation in the dermal filler market. They now are one of the world’s leading manufacturers of injectable filler with their products carried in more than 80 countries. Following its European launch in 2014, the Teosyal Pen was awarded the Best Aesthetic Device, continuing the trend of many of Teoxane Laboratories’ products of winning various aesthetic and beauty awards.
The Teosyal Pen will be used by our doctors at our Toronto Facial Cosmetic Clinic for all dermal filler treatments involving Redensity II, Teosyal Kiss, Teosyal Ultimate, and Teosyal Global. If you have thought about dermal filler injections before but have been concerned about what you can expect as a final result, whether or not it will hurt, and how long the recovery time might be, then we welcome you to try the Teosyal Pen alongside your injectable filler treatment. Please contact our Toronto office by phone, by email, or by using our website’s online form, and we would be happy to book you in for a free consultation personally with one of our cosmetic doctors.
The First Step Of Your Journey Begins With A Conversation
We'll Get Back to You Within 1 Business Day.
- Toronto Lip Filler: Why the Look Went from Puffy to Perfect
- Voluma Lift - By Dr. Torgerson
- Selphyl Toronto
- Volbella - Lip Filler By Dr. Torgerson
- Teosyal Ultimate
- Teosyal Redensity I Toronto - By Dr. Torgerson
- Restylane Toronto - By Dr. Torgerson
- Perlane Toronto - By Dr. Torgerson
- Teosyal RHA Dynamic Fillers
- Radiesse Toronto - By Dr. Torgerson
- Juvederm Toronto - Dermal Filler By Dr. Torgerson
- Why Choose Teosyal?
- Wrinkles and Fillers: Collagen And Other Types
- Why Different Fillers For Different Areas On The Face?
- Wrinkle Treatment
- Which Dermal Fillers Work Best?
- Which Dermal Fillers Are Best For The Cheeks?
- What to Do After Lip Injections
- What’s Best For Crow's Feet And Facial Lines?
- What It's Really Like To Get Lip Injections For The First Time
- What Is Teosyal Kiss?
- What Is The Best Injectable Filler For Under Eye Hollows?
- What is a Liquid Facelift?
- V2 Microneedling Beauty Booster
- What Are Teosyal Fillers?
- What are Perfect Lips?
- Types of Dermal Fillers
- Types of Injectable Fillers
- Using Injectable Fillers To Rejuvenate Skin Non-Surgically
- Toronto Lip Filler : A Definitive Guide
- Toronto Dermal Filler: How Is It Different from Botox?
- Top Health And Beauty Trends Of 2017
- Things to Know If You’re Considering Dermal Fillers
- Tips For Reducing Swelling & Bruising After Dermal Filler Procedure
- The Most Common & Uncommon Uses of Dermal Fillers in Toronto
- The Lip Filler Phenomenon
- The Best Ways To Treat Vertical Lines (Smoker Lines) Around the Mouth
- The Best Dermal Filler in Toronto : What’s Right For You?
- Teoxane Cosmeceuticals
- Teosyal Redensity I
- Teosyal Redensity II
- Teosyal Ultra Deep
- Teosyal – What Is It and How Does It Work?
- Teosyal Pen
- Teosyal Versus Juvéderm And Restylane
- Teosyal RHA
- Skin Rejuvenation With Dermal Fillers: Do’s And Don’ts
- Seven Myths about Lip Filler in Toronto
- Risks Associated with Injectable Fillers
- Rich Face
- Popular Cosmetic Procedures For Men
- Potential Side Effects of Teosyal Dermal Fillers
- Reasons People Choose Dermal Filler
- Lip Injections: Rise In Popularity
- Maintaining Your Facial Expressiveness Using the New Teosyal RHA Filler
- Lip Filler/Augmentation Techniques
- How Can Dermal Filler in Toronto Make You Look Youthful and Vibrant?
- Facial Fillers: Frequently Asked Questions
- Facial Fillers: Know The Difference
- Facial Fillers in Your 20s, 30s, 40s, and Up
- Fillers For Acne Scars: 10 Essential Facts To Understand
- Face the Facts – Top 5 Dermal Filler Facts
- Everything You Need To Know About Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty (Nose Job)
- Enhance Your Beauty by Preserving Facial Dynamism: Using Teosyal for Facial Rejuvenation
- Do I Need A Facelift, Skin Tightening, Or Fillers?
- Dermal Filler For Nasolabial Folds And Smile Lines
- Dermal Fillers: Your Top 10 Questions About This Popular Anti-Aging Trend
- Dermal Fillers And Jawline Contouring
- Dermal Fillers: A Secret Skin-Rejuvenation Weapon
- Dermal Filler for Contouring the Face
- Choosing The Right Type Of Dermal Filler
- Can Laser Resurfacing And Wrinkle Fillers Be Combined?
- Botox, Fillers, And Other Cosmetic Procedures For Skin Rejuvenation
- Best Lip Filler Treatment
- Benefits of Injectable Fillers
- Best Injectable Fillers in Canada
- About V2 Microneedling Beauty Booster Treatments with Redensity [l]
- 10 Things You Are Going To Wish You Knew Before Getting Lip Fillers In Toronto
- 4 Of The Most Common Myths About Dermal Fillers In Toronto
- 5 Surprising Facts about Dermal Fillers
State-Of-The-Art Surgical Facility
Our facility offers a luxurious, comfortable and private setting for consultations and surgery with a waiting room that is both spacious and inviting. Although we hope you don’t have to spend too much time waiting to see Dr. Torgerson, within a few minutes you will feel relaxed and at ease.
*Disclaimer: Similar and/or permanent results are not guaranteed based on the treatment/procedure and may vary from patient to patient, based on multiple factors, including genetics and lifestyle of each patient.*
Please note that the Medicine Act, 1991, Part II: Advertising Regulations restricts and regulates advertising by physicians in Ontario. Compliance with these regulations restricts advertising and promotional content. Accordingly, the content of this website is intended for educational and informational purposes only, as the internet is an electronic information system and you are viewing this page unsolicited.
*If you require any further information to learn how our office is fully compliant with Ontario's Personal Health Information Protection Act, please contact us to connect with our Health Information Custodian.