Teosyal Redensity I
Hydrating and promoting healthy-functioning skin
Teosyal products alleviate hyaluronic acid deficiency in the skin.
A natural way to achieve amazing skin quality
What is Teosyal?
Teosyal is a Swiss award-winning line of dermal fillers made with 100% hyaluronic acid. This line of dermal fillers creates a way to enhance/rejuvenate your features. The dermal fillers can be injected into all areas of the face and neck, as the hyaluronic acid is slowly and naturally absorbed into the skin. Hyaluronic acid is a naturally existing substance found in abundance in the human body that gradually stops being produced as we age.
A revolutionary injectable skin treatment
Mesotherapy is not a great option for most Canadians due to its lack of long-term results and the high level of upkeep required. For these reasons, the treatment is not very popular in North America.
Teosyal Redensity I has all the perks of mesotherapy with the added benefit of long-term results. Teosyal Redensity I is made of non-cross-linked hyaluronic acid (just like in typical mesotherapy) with the added benefits of having 8 amino acids, vitamins, and minerals. The amino acids, vitamins, and minerals are what produce more long-term results while still having the benefits of traditional mesotherapy. Teosyal Redensity I is injected superficially into the skin multiple times in a certain area. It can be used in all areas of the face, neck, and chest where fine lines, dull complexion, or dehydrated skin exist. The innovative treatment is formulated to leave skin feeling lighter, brighter, and more uniform.
The ability to vanish fine lines
Who is best suited to use Teosyal Redensity I?
This breakthrough injectable skin treatment is suitable for both men and women of all ages. If you have noticed that your skin looks tired or dull or you have fine lines, Teosyal Redensity I may be the right treatment for you! Not only will it correct pigmentary issues in the skin, it will also help treat fine lines. The product can even be used as a prevention treatment for patients in their twenties who are looking to maintain their youthful glow.
Mesotherapy is a procedure where many tiny injections of non-cross-linked hyaluronic acid are delivered into the mesodermal layer under the skin. This procedure has been very popular in Europe and Asia for many years, as it provides the skin with hyaluronic acid to promote deep hydration of the skin. Typically, results from the treatment last for several weeks. This essentially means that to provide skin with long-lasting results, patients would need to do mesotherapy every few weeks.
Teosyal Redensity I as a solution for fine lines
When people see fine lines appearing in their skin as a sign of ageing, they often believe that traditional dermal filler is the solution. But actually, this is not the case. Traditional dermal filler contains cross-linked hyaluronic acid in order to hydrate and, most importantly, provide volume. The difference between Teosyal Redensity I and all other products in the Teosyal range is that it contains non-cross-linked hyaluronic acid, which provides no volume to the skin. When treating fine lines in the skin, traditional dermal filler would fill the wrinkles while adding volume to the area. The added volume would give the patient a fuller look, which is not desirable when filling fine lines. Teosyal Redensity I with its hydrating effects ensures that the patient’s facial features are maintained and not changed.
The First Step Of Your Journey Begins With A Conversation
We'll Get Back to You Within 1 Business Day.
- Toronto Lip Filler: Why the Look Went from Puffy to Perfect
- Voluma Lift - By Dr. Torgerson
- Selphyl Toronto
- Volbella - Lip Filler By Dr. Torgerson
- Teosyal Ultimate
- Teosyal Redensity I Toronto - By Dr. Torgerson
- Restylane Toronto - By Dr. Torgerson
- Perlane Toronto - By Dr. Torgerson
- Teosyal RHA Dynamic Fillers
- Radiesse Toronto - By Dr. Torgerson
- Juvederm Toronto - Dermal Filler By Dr. Torgerson
- Why Choose Teosyal?
- Wrinkles and Fillers: Collagen And Other Types
- Why Different Fillers For Different Areas On The Face?
- Wrinkle Treatment
- Which Dermal Fillers Work Best?
- Which Dermal Fillers Are Best For The Cheeks?
- What to Do After Lip Injections
- What’s Best For Crow's Feet And Facial Lines?
- What It's Really Like To Get Lip Injections For The First Time
- What Is Teosyal Kiss?
- What Is The Best Injectable Filler For Under Eye Hollows?
- What is a Liquid Facelift?
- V2 Microneedling Beauty Booster
- What Are Teosyal Fillers?
- What are Perfect Lips?
- Types of Dermal Fillers
- Types of Injectable Fillers
- Using Injectable Fillers To Rejuvenate Skin Non-Surgically
- Toronto Lip Filler : A Definitive Guide
- Toronto Dermal Filler: How Is It Different from Botox?
- Top Health And Beauty Trends Of 2017
- Things to Know If You’re Considering Dermal Fillers
- Tips For Reducing Swelling & Bruising After Dermal Filler Procedure
- The Most Common & Uncommon Uses of Dermal Fillers in Toronto
- The Lip Filler Phenomenon
- The Best Ways To Treat Vertical Lines (Smoker Lines) Around the Mouth
- The Best Dermal Filler in Toronto : What’s Right For You?
- Teoxane Cosmeceuticals
- Teosyal Redensity I
- Teosyal Redensity II
- Teosyal Ultra Deep
- Teosyal – What Is It and How Does It Work?
- Teosyal Pen
- Teosyal Versus Juvéderm And Restylane
- Teosyal RHA
- Skin Rejuvenation With Dermal Fillers: Do’s And Don’ts
- Seven Myths about Lip Filler in Toronto
- Risks Associated with Injectable Fillers
- Rich Face
- Popular Cosmetic Procedures For Men
- Potential Side Effects of Teosyal Dermal Fillers
- Reasons People Choose Dermal Filler
- Lip Injections: Rise In Popularity
- Maintaining Your Facial Expressiveness Using the New Teosyal RHA Filler
- Lip Filler/Augmentation Techniques
- How Can Dermal Filler in Toronto Make You Look Youthful and Vibrant?
- Facial Fillers: Frequently Asked Questions
- Facial Fillers: Know The Difference
- Facial Fillers in Your 20s, 30s, 40s, and Up
- Fillers For Acne Scars: 10 Essential Facts To Understand
- Face the Facts – Top 5 Dermal Filler Facts
- Everything You Need To Know About Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty (Nose Job)
- Enhance Your Beauty by Preserving Facial Dynamism: Using Teosyal for Facial Rejuvenation
- Do I Need A Facelift, Skin Tightening, Or Fillers?
- Dermal Filler For Nasolabial Folds And Smile Lines
- Dermal Fillers: Your Top 10 Questions About This Popular Anti-Aging Trend
- Dermal Fillers And Jawline Contouring
- Dermal Fillers: A Secret Skin-Rejuvenation Weapon
- Dermal Filler for Contouring the Face
- Choosing The Right Type Of Dermal Filler
- Can Laser Resurfacing And Wrinkle Fillers Be Combined?
- Botox, Fillers, And Other Cosmetic Procedures For Skin Rejuvenation
- Best Lip Filler Treatment
- Benefits of Injectable Fillers
- Best Injectable Fillers in Canada
- About V2 Microneedling Beauty Booster Treatments with Redensity [l]
- 10 Things You Are Going To Wish You Knew Before Getting Lip Fillers In Toronto
- 4 Of The Most Common Myths About Dermal Fillers In Toronto
- 5 Surprising Facts about Dermal Fillers
State-Of-The-Art Surgical Facility
Our facility offers a luxurious, comfortable and private setting for consultations and surgery with a waiting room that is both spacious and inviting. Although we hope you don’t have to spend too much time waiting to see Dr. Torgerson, within a few minutes you will feel relaxed and at ease.
*Disclaimer: Similar and/or permanent results are not guaranteed based on the treatment/procedure and may vary from patient to patient, based on multiple factors, including genetics and lifestyle of each patient.*
Please note that the Medicine Act, 1991, Part II: Advertising Regulations restricts and regulates advertising by physicians in Ontario. Compliance with these regulations restricts advertising and promotional content. Accordingly, the content of this website is intended for educational and informational purposes only, as the internet is an electronic information system and you are viewing this page unsolicited.
*If you require any further information to learn how our office is fully compliant with Ontario's Personal Health Information Protection Act, please contact us to connect with our Health Information Custodian.