Teosyal Redensity II
Have you ever looked in the mirror and dreamed that the dark circles around your eyes never existed?
Have you ever reminisced of the time when your eyes looked vibrant and youthful? Now, with Teosyal Redensity II you no longer have to dream and wish of the eyes you used to have. You can get them back! Teosyal Redensity II is the first and only dermal filler designed to treat the trough area (under-eye). The product targets all signs of ageing eyes by filling hallowed eyes, improving skin texture and elasticity, brightening dark circles, and reducing “crepiness” and fine lines.
Did You Know?
Dynamic Vs. Static Wrinkles
When your muscles form facial expressions, dynamic wrinkles occur. For example, when you smile, the wrinkles around your eyes become more noticeable. Or when you frown, the lines between your eyebrows become prominent. As we age, our skin loses the elasticity and ability to return back to its natural state after making these facial gestures. Because these dynamic wrinkles stay on the skin, we call them static wrinkles.
Static wrinkles are the lines and folds in skin that are prevalent at all times, specifically when the facial muscles are in the resting state (i.e. not making facial expressions). These type of wrinkles occur because as we age, the natural substances in the skin that give it volume and structure tend to decrease. Some of these include collagen (which forms a scaffold to provide strength and structure), elastic (which allows skin to stretch and return to its original state), and hyaluronic acid (which helps skin retain moisture and stay hydrated).
Creating a natural look
About Teosyal Redensity II
Teosyal Redensity II is a specific product that combines hyaluronic acid with amino acids, antioxidants, vitamins, and minerals to treat all signs of ageing of the under-eye and provide long-lasting results. The eye is a tricky area to treat because of the sensitivity and fragility of the under-eye, which is also why the eye reveals signs of ageing. Teosyal Redensity II is an extremely gentle and sophistically formulated hyaluronic acid gel that effectively treats the under-eye.The product’s formula combines both cross-linked and non-cross-linked hyaluronic acid, making it unique from other dermal fillers in the Teosyal range. Its rheological profile makes it particularly suitable to treat the sensitive under-eye, as the combination of cross-linked and non-cross-linked hyaluronic acid decreases the risk of swelling and is the ideal consistency for the eye area. Moreover, the combination of both hyaluronic acids makes it a light gel (to minimize pressure on gentle tissue) and the ideal viscoelasticity (to allow for easy spreading and positioning).
9 out of 10 customers would recommend Teosyal Redensity II
- Over 180,000 patients have been injected with Teosyal Redensity II to treat their ageing eye area since its launch in 2012
- In an international clinical trial testing the effectiveness of Teosyal Redensity II, the overall results after the use of the product were “improved” to “much improved” according to 90% of practitioners
The First Step Of Your Journey Begins With A Conversation
We'll Get Back to You Within 1 Business Day.
- Toronto Lip Filler: Why the Look Went from Puffy to Perfect
- Voluma Lift - By Dr. Torgerson
- Selphyl Toronto
- Volbella - Lip Filler By Dr. Torgerson
- Teosyal Ultimate
- Teosyal Redensity I Toronto - By Dr. Torgerson
- Restylane Toronto - By Dr. Torgerson
- Perlane Toronto - By Dr. Torgerson
- Teosyal RHA Dynamic Fillers
- Radiesse Toronto - By Dr. Torgerson
- Juvederm Toronto - Dermal Filler By Dr. Torgerson
- Why Choose Teosyal?
- Wrinkles and Fillers: Collagen And Other Types
- Why Different Fillers For Different Areas On The Face?
- Wrinkle Treatment
- Which Dermal Fillers Work Best?
- Which Dermal Fillers Are Best For The Cheeks?
- What to Do After Lip Injections
- What’s Best For Crow's Feet And Facial Lines?
- What It's Really Like To Get Lip Injections For The First Time
- What Is Teosyal Kiss?
- What Is The Best Injectable Filler For Under Eye Hollows?
- What is a Liquid Facelift?
- V2 Microneedling Beauty Booster
- What Are Teosyal Fillers?
- What are Perfect Lips?
- Types of Dermal Fillers
- Types of Injectable Fillers
- Using Injectable Fillers To Rejuvenate Skin Non-Surgically
- Toronto Lip Filler : A Definitive Guide
- Toronto Dermal Filler: How Is It Different from Botox?
- Top Health And Beauty Trends Of 2017
- Things to Know If You’re Considering Dermal Fillers
- Tips For Reducing Swelling & Bruising After Dermal Filler Procedure
- The Most Common & Uncommon Uses of Dermal Fillers in Toronto
- The Lip Filler Phenomenon
- The Best Ways To Treat Vertical Lines (Smoker Lines) Around the Mouth
- The Best Dermal Filler in Toronto : What’s Right For You?
- Teoxane Cosmeceuticals
- Teosyal Redensity I
- Teosyal Redensity II
- Teosyal Ultra Deep
- Teosyal – What Is It and How Does It Work?
- Teosyal Pen
- Teosyal Versus Juvéderm And Restylane
- Teosyal RHA
- Skin Rejuvenation With Dermal Fillers: Do’s And Don’ts
- Seven Myths about Lip Filler in Toronto
- Risks Associated with Injectable Fillers
- Rich Face
- Popular Cosmetic Procedures For Men
- Potential Side Effects of Teosyal Dermal Fillers
- Reasons People Choose Dermal Filler
- Lip Injections: Rise In Popularity
- Maintaining Your Facial Expressiveness Using the New Teosyal RHA Filler
- Lip Filler/Augmentation Techniques
- How Can Dermal Filler in Toronto Make You Look Youthful and Vibrant?
- Facial Fillers: Frequently Asked Questions
- Facial Fillers: Know The Difference
- Facial Fillers in Your 20s, 30s, 40s, and Up
- Fillers For Acne Scars: 10 Essential Facts To Understand
- Face the Facts – Top 5 Dermal Filler Facts
- Everything You Need To Know About Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty (Nose Job)
- Enhance Your Beauty by Preserving Facial Dynamism: Using Teosyal for Facial Rejuvenation
- Do I Need A Facelift, Skin Tightening, Or Fillers?
- Dermal Filler For Nasolabial Folds And Smile Lines
- Dermal Fillers: Your Top 10 Questions About This Popular Anti-Aging Trend
- Dermal Fillers And Jawline Contouring
- Dermal Fillers: A Secret Skin-Rejuvenation Weapon
- Dermal Filler for Contouring the Face
- Choosing The Right Type Of Dermal Filler
- Can Laser Resurfacing And Wrinkle Fillers Be Combined?
- Botox, Fillers, And Other Cosmetic Procedures For Skin Rejuvenation
- Best Lip Filler Treatment
- Benefits of Injectable Fillers
- Best Injectable Fillers in Canada
- About V2 Microneedling Beauty Booster Treatments with Redensity [l]
- 10 Things You Are Going To Wish You Knew Before Getting Lip Fillers In Toronto
- 4 Of The Most Common Myths About Dermal Fillers In Toronto
- 5 Surprising Facts about Dermal Fillers
State-Of-The-Art Surgical Facility
Our facility offers a luxurious, comfortable and private setting for consultations and surgery with a waiting room that is both spacious and inviting. Although we hope you don’t have to spend too much time waiting to see Dr. Torgerson, within a few minutes you will feel relaxed and at ease.
*Disclaimer: Similar and/or permanent results are not guaranteed based on the treatment/procedure and may vary from patient to patient, based on multiple factors, including genetics and lifestyle of each patient.*
Please note that the Medicine Act, 1991, Part II: Advertising Regulations restricts and regulates advertising by physicians in Ontario. Compliance with these regulations restricts advertising and promotional content. Accordingly, the content of this website is intended for educational and informational purposes only, as the internet is an electronic information system and you are viewing this page unsolicited.
*If you require any further information to learn how our office is fully compliant with Ontario's Personal Health Information Protection Act, please contact us to connect with our Health Information Custodian.