The Teosyal RHA line includes some of the newest formulations of dermal fillers created by Clarion Medical Technologies
The four different products in this line (RHA 1, RHA 2, RHA 3, and RHA 4) were created to be used in specific areas of the face for lines and wrinkles of varying size and depth. Like many dermal fillers, RHA fillers are composed of hyaluronic acid (HA), a sugar molecule that is naturally present in our skin and connective tissue. Hyaluronic acid binds to water, helping the skin maintain hydration and plumpness. One molecule of HA can hold 1,000 times its weight in water. In our skin, the presence of HA helps maintain and promote a youthful appearance. The amount of hyaluronic acid in the human body decreases naturally over time, creating the appearance of increasingly fragile, dehydrated, and less elastic skin. Injections of HA can help reduce the appearance of aging by maintaining the skin’s hydration and replacing lost volume, resulting in a smooth skin tone with a reduction in the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
Advantages over traditional hyaluronic acid fillers
The RHA line of fillers
The RHA line of fillers is unique as compared to traditional hyaluronic acid fillers because they are composed of Resilient Hyaluronic Acid (RHA). The molecules of this substance exist in longer chains than those of typical hyaluronic acid, allowing for greater flexibility of movement and increased smoothness. This allows for better flow and settling underneath the skin as compared to traditional forms of filler, which are comprised of fragmented hyaluronic acid chains. Due to this increase in flexibility and movement, the RHA line is best suited for use in the dynamic areas of the face: the areas that move when we make expressions such as speaking, laughing, smiling, and frowning. These fillers move with the face to avoid a lumpy or over-injected look and can be nearly undetectable (other than the boost in youthfulness).
The RHA line consists of 4 different products: RHA 1, RHA 2, RHA 3, and RHA 4. These products have differing hyaluronic acid concentrations and viscosity, which allows for the customization of each product for specific concerns and areas of use. Each of these products consists of cross-linked HA molecules. Cross-linking is a method of connecting these molecules together. Varying the degree of cross-linking in these products allows for a different viscosity (thickness) of each product, producing slightly different results.
The RHA line consists of 4 different products:
RHA 1 consists of both non-cross-linked and cross-linked RHA and is intended for use on superficial fine lines and wrinkles. This filler is injected into the middle layer of skin (mid dermis) and is used on the “bar code area” above the lips, around the lips, neck, décolleté, and the tear trough area. As compared to the other RHA fillers, RHA 1 has a lower concentration of hyaluronic acid and a lower viscosity, which result in a smoother, more fluid product. This filler is used to create a smooth, unlined appearance with results lasting 9 to 12 months.
RHA 2 consists of cross-linked RHA and is intended for use on moderate wrinkles. This filler is injected into the middle layer of skin (mid dermis) and is used in the forehead and glabella areas. RHA 2 has a higher concentration of HA and a higher viscosity than RHA 1, making it suitable for use on deeper wrinkles. Results with this product typically last 9 to 18 months.
RHA 3 consists of cross-linked RHA and is intended for severe wrinkles. This filler is injected in the bottom layers of skin (deep dermis) and is used in the nasolabial folds and marionette lines. RHA 3 has the same concentration of hyaluronic acid as RHA 2 but a higher viscosity, allowing for a more resistant product suitable for deep wrinkles. Results with this product typically last 12 to 20 months.
RHA 4 consists of cross-linked RHA and is intended to create volume in extended dynamic areas of the face, including the cheeks and facial contours. This filler is injected into the superficial fat of the subcutaneous layer of the skin. RHA 4 has the highest viscosity of all products in the RHA line, which allows for increased structure and shape in the face. Results with this product typically last 12 to 22 months.
To learn more about Teosyal’s RHA line, contact our clinic today to book your complimentary consultation.
The First Step Of Your Journey Begins With A Conversation
We'll Get Back to You Within 1 Business Day.
- Toronto Lip Filler: Why the Look Went from Puffy to Perfect
- Voluma Lift - By Dr. Torgerson
- Selphyl Toronto
- Volbella - Lip Filler By Dr. Torgerson
- Teosyal Ultimate
- Teosyal Redensity I Toronto - By Dr. Torgerson
- Restylane Toronto - By Dr. Torgerson
- Perlane Toronto - By Dr. Torgerson
- Teosyal RHA Dynamic Fillers
- Radiesse Toronto - By Dr. Torgerson
- Juvederm Toronto - Dermal Filler By Dr. Torgerson
- Why Choose Teosyal?
- Wrinkles and Fillers: Collagen And Other Types
- Why Different Fillers For Different Areas On The Face?
- Wrinkle Treatment
- Which Dermal Fillers Work Best?
- Which Dermal Fillers Are Best For The Cheeks?
- What to Do After Lip Injections
- What’s Best For Crow's Feet And Facial Lines?
- What It's Really Like To Get Lip Injections For The First Time
- What Is Teosyal Kiss?
- What Is The Best Injectable Filler For Under Eye Hollows?
- What is a Liquid Facelift?
- V2 Microneedling Beauty Booster
- What Are Teosyal Fillers?
- What are Perfect Lips?
- Types of Dermal Fillers
- Types of Injectable Fillers
- Using Injectable Fillers To Rejuvenate Skin Non-Surgically
- Toronto Lip Filler : A Definitive Guide
- Toronto Dermal Filler: How Is It Different from Botox?
- Top Health And Beauty Trends Of 2017
- Things to Know If You’re Considering Dermal Fillers
- Tips For Reducing Swelling & Bruising After Dermal Filler Procedure
- The Most Common & Uncommon Uses of Dermal Fillers in Toronto
- The Lip Filler Phenomenon
- The Best Ways To Treat Vertical Lines (Smoker Lines) Around the Mouth
- The Best Dermal Filler in Toronto : What’s Right For You?
- Teoxane Cosmeceuticals
- Teosyal Redensity I
- Teosyal Redensity II
- Teosyal Ultra Deep
- Teosyal – What Is It and How Does It Work?
- Teosyal Pen
- Teosyal Versus Juvéderm And Restylane
- Teosyal RHA
- Skin Rejuvenation With Dermal Fillers: Do’s And Don’ts
- Seven Myths about Lip Filler in Toronto
- Risks Associated with Injectable Fillers
- Rich Face
- Popular Cosmetic Procedures For Men
- Potential Side Effects of Teosyal Dermal Fillers
- Reasons People Choose Dermal Filler
- Lip Injections: Rise In Popularity
- Maintaining Your Facial Expressiveness Using the New Teosyal RHA Filler
- Lip Filler/Augmentation Techniques
- How Can Dermal Filler in Toronto Make You Look Youthful and Vibrant?
- Facial Fillers: Frequently Asked Questions
- Facial Fillers: Know The Difference
- Facial Fillers in Your 20s, 30s, 40s, and Up
- Fillers For Acne Scars: 10 Essential Facts To Understand
- Face the Facts – Top 5 Dermal Filler Facts
- Everything You Need To Know About Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty (Nose Job)
- Enhance Your Beauty by Preserving Facial Dynamism: Using Teosyal for Facial Rejuvenation
- Do I Need A Facelift, Skin Tightening, Or Fillers?
- Dermal Filler For Nasolabial Folds And Smile Lines
- Dermal Fillers: Your Top 10 Questions About This Popular Anti-Aging Trend
- Dermal Fillers And Jawline Contouring
- Dermal Fillers: A Secret Skin-Rejuvenation Weapon
- Dermal Filler for Contouring the Face
- Choosing The Right Type Of Dermal Filler
- Can Laser Resurfacing And Wrinkle Fillers Be Combined?
- Botox, Fillers, And Other Cosmetic Procedures For Skin Rejuvenation
- Best Lip Filler Treatment
- Benefits of Injectable Fillers
- Best Injectable Fillers in Canada
- About V2 Microneedling Beauty Booster Treatments with Redensity [l]
- 10 Things You Are Going To Wish You Knew Before Getting Lip Fillers In Toronto
- 4 Of The Most Common Myths About Dermal Fillers In Toronto
- 5 Surprising Facts about Dermal Fillers
State-Of-The-Art Surgical Facility
Our facility offers a luxurious, comfortable and private setting for consultations and surgery with a waiting room that is both spacious and inviting. Although we hope you don’t have to spend too much time waiting to see Dr. Torgerson, within a few minutes you will feel relaxed and at ease.
*Disclaimer: Similar and/or permanent results are not guaranteed based on the treatment/procedure and may vary from patient to patient, based on multiple factors, including genetics and lifestyle of each patient.*
Please note that the Medicine Act, 1991, Part II: Advertising Regulations restricts and regulates advertising by physicians in Ontario. Compliance with these regulations restricts advertising and promotional content. Accordingly, the content of this website is intended for educational and informational purposes only, as the internet is an electronic information system and you are viewing this page unsolicited.
*If you require any further information to learn how our office is fully compliant with Ontario's Personal Health Information Protection Act, please contact us to connect with our Health Information Custodian.