Teosyal Ultra Deep
Teosyal Ultra Deep is a dermal filler product from the Teosyal range
It is the second most intense treatment in the range. Although it is one of the more expensive products, the results from it are extremely long-lasting and dramatic. Teosyal Ultra Deep is a product that is designed to provide lots of volume to the face. It can sculpt facial contours, remove folds in the skin, and restore volume in the face that has been lost through the process of ageing. It is also excellent at treating deep wrinkles, especially in patients that have thicker skin.
Teosyal Ultra Deep is a product that can give the appearance of a youthful and full chin, restoring its natural shape
Adding Volume To Your Face
Teosyal Ultra Deep is a dense product, and because of its purpose, it is injected into the subcutaneous tissue (tissue layer made up of fat and connective tissue). It is generally injected in areas with more tissue, typically the chin and jawline, but is also great for the temple area. Teosyal Ultra Deep is excellent for defining the male jawline, achieving a more chiseled and straighter jawline. Similarly, the product is great at restoring the chin. People often forget about chin restoration, but as we age, bone loss in the chin is often experienced. The chin and jawline are the foundation of the lower face, and they affect the overall appearance and aesthetics of the lower face.
Patients often fear dermal filler injections, especially more viscous, dense ones that provide lots of volume. They fear that their face is going to look fat and overdone. With a product like Teosyal Ultra Deep, patients need not fear.
The product will only restore facial volume that was lost and not add, thereby eliminating the fear of looking overdone
Teosyal Ultra Deep is often injected in larger quantities compared to other Teosyal products. Even though this dermal filler is dramatically effective, it does not require an incision and is not a major or traumatic procedure for the patient. There is minimal pain involved in the procedure and major results. Teosyal Ultra Deep can last up to 12 months in a patient, but to maintain the full effect, a top-up is required about 9 to 12 months post-treatment, depending on the patient.
Did You Know?
Many people don’t know that Ultra Deep was upgraded from a 1-mL size to a 1.2-mL size.
- This provides the patient with better, more effective results for the treated area, as there is 20% more product.
- Teosyal Ultra Deep can be layered on top of Teosyal Ultimate dermal filler to achieve a more projected look.
- A good rule of thumb to know how many syringes you will need is your age: Typically, people in their twenties may need 2 or 3 syringes, people in their thirties may need 3 or 4 syringes, etc.
However, with Ultra Deep you may not even need to invest as much as the guidelines indicate because of the product’s ability to deeply project and the 1.2 mL size.
The First Step Of Your Journey Begins With A Conversation
We'll Get Back to You Within 1 Business Day.
- Toronto Lip Filler: Why the Look Went from Puffy to Perfect
- Voluma Lift - By Dr. Torgerson
- Selphyl Toronto
- Volbella - Lip Filler By Dr. Torgerson
- Teosyal Ultimate
- Teosyal Redensity I Toronto - By Dr. Torgerson
- Restylane Toronto - By Dr. Torgerson
- Perlane Toronto - By Dr. Torgerson
- Teosyal RHA Dynamic Fillers
- Radiesse Toronto - By Dr. Torgerson
- Juvederm Toronto - Dermal Filler By Dr. Torgerson
- Why Choose Teosyal?
- Wrinkles and Fillers: Collagen And Other Types
- Why Different Fillers For Different Areas On The Face?
- Wrinkle Treatment
- Which Dermal Fillers Work Best?
- Which Dermal Fillers Are Best For The Cheeks?
- What to Do After Lip Injections
- What’s Best For Crow's Feet And Facial Lines?
- What It's Really Like To Get Lip Injections For The First Time
- What Is Teosyal Kiss?
- What Is The Best Injectable Filler For Under Eye Hollows?
- What is a Liquid Facelift?
- V2 Microneedling Beauty Booster
- What Are Teosyal Fillers?
- What are Perfect Lips?
- Types of Dermal Fillers
- Types of Injectable Fillers
- Using Injectable Fillers To Rejuvenate Skin Non-Surgically
- Toronto Lip Filler : A Definitive Guide
- Toronto Dermal Filler: How Is It Different from Botox?
- Top Health And Beauty Trends Of 2017
- Things to Know If You’re Considering Dermal Fillers
- Tips For Reducing Swelling & Bruising After Dermal Filler Procedure
- The Most Common & Uncommon Uses of Dermal Fillers in Toronto
- The Lip Filler Phenomenon
- The Best Ways To Treat Vertical Lines (Smoker Lines) Around the Mouth
- The Best Dermal Filler in Toronto : What’s Right For You?
- Teoxane Cosmeceuticals
- Teosyal Redensity I
- Teosyal Redensity II
- Teosyal Ultra Deep
- Teosyal – What Is It and How Does It Work?
- Teosyal Pen
- Teosyal Versus Juvéderm And Restylane
- Teosyal RHA
- Skin Rejuvenation With Dermal Fillers: Do’s And Don’ts
- Seven Myths about Lip Filler in Toronto
- Risks Associated with Injectable Fillers
- Rich Face
- Popular Cosmetic Procedures For Men
- Potential Side Effects of Teosyal Dermal Fillers
- Reasons People Choose Dermal Filler
- Lip Injections: Rise In Popularity
- Maintaining Your Facial Expressiveness Using the New Teosyal RHA Filler
- Lip Filler/Augmentation Techniques
- How Can Dermal Filler in Toronto Make You Look Youthful and Vibrant?
- Facial Fillers: Frequently Asked Questions
- Facial Fillers: Know The Difference
- Facial Fillers in Your 20s, 30s, 40s, and Up
- Fillers For Acne Scars: 10 Essential Facts To Understand
- Face the Facts – Top 5 Dermal Filler Facts
- Everything You Need To Know About Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty (Nose Job)
- Enhance Your Beauty by Preserving Facial Dynamism: Using Teosyal for Facial Rejuvenation
- Do I Need A Facelift, Skin Tightening, Or Fillers?
- Dermal Filler For Nasolabial Folds And Smile Lines
- Dermal Fillers: Your Top 10 Questions About This Popular Anti-Aging Trend
- Dermal Fillers And Jawline Contouring
- Dermal Fillers: A Secret Skin-Rejuvenation Weapon
- Dermal Filler for Contouring the Face
- Choosing The Right Type Of Dermal Filler
- Can Laser Resurfacing And Wrinkle Fillers Be Combined?
- Botox, Fillers, And Other Cosmetic Procedures For Skin Rejuvenation
- Best Lip Filler Treatment
- Benefits of Injectable Fillers
- Best Injectable Fillers in Canada
- About V2 Microneedling Beauty Booster Treatments with Redensity [l]
- 10 Things You Are Going To Wish You Knew Before Getting Lip Fillers In Toronto
- 4 Of The Most Common Myths About Dermal Fillers In Toronto
- 5 Surprising Facts about Dermal Fillers
State-Of-The-Art Surgical Facility
Our facility offers a luxurious, comfortable and private setting for consultations and surgery with a waiting room that is both spacious and inviting. Although we hope you don’t have to spend too much time waiting to see Dr. Torgerson, within a few minutes you will feel relaxed and at ease.
*Disclaimer: Similar and/or permanent results are not guaranteed based on the treatment/procedure and may vary from patient to patient, based on multiple factors, including genetics and lifestyle of each patient.*
Please note that the Medicine Act, 1991, Part II: Advertising Regulations restricts and regulates advertising by physicians in Ontario. Compliance with these regulations restricts advertising and promotional content. Accordingly, the content of this website is intended for educational and informational purposes only, as the internet is an electronic information system and you are viewing this page unsolicited.
*If you require any further information to learn how our office is fully compliant with Ontario's Personal Health Information Protection Act, please contact us to connect with our Health Information Custodian.