Teosyal – What Is It and How Does It Work?
Facial wrinkles are, unfortunately, a part of the natural aging process and reflect the repetitive expressions of the face over a lifetime
As they age, many men and women turn to cosmetic procedures such as facial injectable treatments to reduce the appearance of wrinkles. The most popular and commonly used facial dermal fillers are made from hyaluronic acid (HA), a naturally occurring sugar polymer that provides lubrication and hydration in our tissues. Fillers can be an effective way to soften the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, restore volume and fat loss in the face, and sculpt or accentuate features such as the lips and chin.
Dermal fillers are on the rise for patients in their twenties and thirties
Teosyal by Teoxane
Teosyal by Teoxane laboratories in Switzerland is an HA-based dermal filler line that is a popular choice for treating specific facial issues such as the hollows under eyes (known as tear troughs), the nasolabial folds referred to as smile lines, and the outer eye creases known as crow’s-feet.
Teosyal is a long-lasting, hyaluronic acid-based dermal product that provides structural support, softens the look of skin as it moves expressively, and helps maintain facial vitality and hydration. Teosyal products work by preserving and/or replacing the content and characteristics of the naturally occurring HA found in the skin.
What is hyaluronic acid? It is a natural chemical compound found in skin, cartilage, brain tissue, and other bodily tissues. In our skin, HA draws moisture to itself and naturally plumps and hydrates the complexion. Hydrated skin resists damage, fine lines, and wrinkles, but our natural HA and collagen production diminish as we age. This can lead to visible skin dryness, thinning lips, hollows under eyes, pronounced frown lines, wrinkles, and sagging skin.
Dermal fillers can add volume and shape to facial areas
Additional benefits of Teosyal
Additional benefits of Teosyal as a youth-restoration tool is that it can add volume and shape to facial areas such as the cheeks, jawline, or chin by sculpting and balancing facial proportions. A more recent trend amongst the younger population has been to use dermal fillers such as Teosyal as a preventative treatment for the onset of wrinkles and fine, facial lines.
Teosyal dermal fillers are long-lasting, though not permanent, with a longevity range between 6 months and 1 year depending on the product type. The latest innovative Teosyal RHA product line uses patented technology to ensure that the HA gel is resistant to dynamic facial movement in areas such as the mouth and laugh lines. The specialized product lasts 1 year or more in expressive facial areas where other HA fillers are prone to break down quickly. In addition, these newly designed, advanced RHA fillers stretch, flex, and rebound with a natural elasticity closely matching our skin’s own HA. This means that RHA fillers last longer in areas with frequent facial movement and also appear natural and soft, allowing dynamic expression.
If you are interested in using Teosyal to help hydrate, volumize, or erase fine lines, please feel free to schedule an appointment with our specialists at the Torgerson clinic. We can help you decide if Teosyal is a suitable treatment for you and ensure natural, long-lasting results.
The First Step Of Your Journey Begins With A Conversation
We'll Get Back to You Within 1 Business Day.
- Toronto Lip Filler: Why the Look Went from Puffy to Perfect
- Voluma Lift - By Dr. Torgerson
- Selphyl Toronto
- Volbella - Lip Filler By Dr. Torgerson
- Teosyal Ultimate
- Teosyal Redensity I Toronto - By Dr. Torgerson
- Restylane Toronto - By Dr. Torgerson
- Perlane Toronto - By Dr. Torgerson
- Teosyal RHA Dynamic Fillers
- Radiesse Toronto - By Dr. Torgerson
- Juvederm Toronto - Dermal Filler By Dr. Torgerson
- Why Choose Teosyal?
- Wrinkles and Fillers: Collagen And Other Types
- Why Different Fillers For Different Areas On The Face?
- Wrinkle Treatment
- Which Dermal Fillers Work Best?
- Which Dermal Fillers Are Best For The Cheeks?
- What to Do After Lip Injections
- What’s Best For Crow's Feet And Facial Lines?
- What It's Really Like To Get Lip Injections For The First Time
- What Is Teosyal Kiss?
- What Is The Best Injectable Filler For Under Eye Hollows?
- What is a Liquid Facelift?
- V2 Microneedling Beauty Booster
- What Are Teosyal Fillers?
- What are Perfect Lips?
- Types of Dermal Fillers
- Types of Injectable Fillers
- Using Injectable Fillers To Rejuvenate Skin Non-Surgically
- Toronto Lip Filler : A Definitive Guide
- Toronto Dermal Filler: How Is It Different from Botox?
- Top Health And Beauty Trends Of 2017
- Things to Know If You’re Considering Dermal Fillers
- Tips For Reducing Swelling & Bruising After Dermal Filler Procedure
- The Most Common & Uncommon Uses of Dermal Fillers in Toronto
- The Lip Filler Phenomenon
- The Best Ways To Treat Vertical Lines (Smoker Lines) Around the Mouth
- The Best Dermal Filler in Toronto : What’s Right For You?
- Teoxane Cosmeceuticals
- Teosyal Redensity I
- Teosyal Redensity II
- Teosyal Ultra Deep
- Teosyal – What Is It and How Does It Work?
- Teosyal Pen
- Teosyal Versus Juvéderm And Restylane
- Teosyal RHA
- Skin Rejuvenation With Dermal Fillers: Do’s And Don’ts
- Seven Myths about Lip Filler in Toronto
- Risks Associated with Injectable Fillers
- Rich Face
- Popular Cosmetic Procedures For Men
- Potential Side Effects of Teosyal Dermal Fillers
- Reasons People Choose Dermal Filler
- Lip Injections: Rise In Popularity
- Maintaining Your Facial Expressiveness Using the New Teosyal RHA Filler
- Lip Filler/Augmentation Techniques
- How Can Dermal Filler in Toronto Make You Look Youthful and Vibrant?
- Facial Fillers: Frequently Asked Questions
- Facial Fillers: Know The Difference
- Facial Fillers in Your 20s, 30s, 40s, and Up
- Fillers For Acne Scars: 10 Essential Facts To Understand
- Face the Facts – Top 5 Dermal Filler Facts
- Everything You Need To Know About Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty (Nose Job)
- Enhance Your Beauty by Preserving Facial Dynamism: Using Teosyal for Facial Rejuvenation
- Do I Need A Facelift, Skin Tightening, Or Fillers?
- Dermal Filler For Nasolabial Folds And Smile Lines
- Dermal Fillers: Your Top 10 Questions About This Popular Anti-Aging Trend
- Dermal Fillers And Jawline Contouring
- Dermal Fillers: A Secret Skin-Rejuvenation Weapon
- Dermal Filler for Contouring the Face
- Choosing The Right Type Of Dermal Filler
- Can Laser Resurfacing And Wrinkle Fillers Be Combined?
- Botox, Fillers, And Other Cosmetic Procedures For Skin Rejuvenation
- Best Lip Filler Treatment
- Benefits of Injectable Fillers
- Best Injectable Fillers in Canada
- About V2 Microneedling Beauty Booster Treatments with Redensity [l]
- 10 Things You Are Going To Wish You Knew Before Getting Lip Fillers In Toronto
- 4 Of The Most Common Myths About Dermal Fillers In Toronto
- 5 Surprising Facts about Dermal Fillers
State-Of-The-Art Surgical Facility
Our facility offers a luxurious, comfortable and private setting for consultations and surgery with a waiting room that is both spacious and inviting. Although we hope you don’t have to spend too much time waiting to see Dr. Torgerson, within a few minutes you will feel relaxed and at ease.
*Disclaimer: Similar and/or permanent results are not guaranteed based on the treatment/procedure and may vary from patient to patient, based on multiple factors, including genetics and lifestyle of each patient.*
Please note that the Medicine Act, 1991, Part II: Advertising Regulations restricts and regulates advertising by physicians in Ontario. Compliance with these regulations restricts advertising and promotional content. Accordingly, the content of this website is intended for educational and informational purposes only, as the internet is an electronic information system and you are viewing this page unsolicited.
*If you require any further information to learn how our office is fully compliant with Ontario's Personal Health Information Protection Act, please contact us to connect with our Health Information Custodian.