Teoxane Cosmeceuticals is a unique and innovative line of skin care products
Teoxane Cosmeceuticals use the same cross-linked hyaluronic acid that is used in their dermal fillers. The medical-grade skincare line carries a variety of products that have been formulated to revive skin for a healthy and youthful glow. These skincare products have not only the benefit of cross-linked hyaluronic acid, but also their patented Resilient Hyaluronic Acid (RHA). RHA allows active ingredients in the skin care products to be released gradually over time by creating a mesh-like layer on the skin. When the skincare line is adopted into the patient’s daily routine, they will begin to see outstanding improvements in their skin’s smoothness, tightness, and overall appearance.
A powerful wrinkle treatment
It has the ability to gradually help reduce the depth and volume of wrinkles as well as being a preventative treatment to protect against changes to DNA. Teoysal Advanced Filler is suitable for all skin types by moisturizing, increasing desquamation (skin peeling), and renewing the skin’s surface. This treatment is also often used after injections to enhance the effects and longevity of the fillers. The main active ingredients in the Teosyal Advanced Filler help with high hydration (hyaluronic acid microspheres), anti-wrinkling (matrikines and bio-peptides), reducing existing wrinkles caused by muscular contractions (Argireline, a hexipeptide), and protecting the structure of skin cells (vitamin C). According to clinical studies, wrinkle depth decreases by as much as 52%, and wrinkle volume decreases by as much as 56% after using the Teosyal Advanced Filler.
Teoxane’s RHA serum is made with high doses of the innovative Resilient Hyaluronic Acid. The RHA serum helps to plump and tone the skin’s surface, to promote regeneration and restructuring of tissue. The RHA will gradually release due to the mesh hydration matrix, thereby increasing the skin’s absorption capabilities. In a recent study performed, Teoxane’s RHA serum proved to dramatically increase skin hydration and elasticity over a 28-day trial period.
Perfect Skin Refiner
The Perfect Skin Refiner is a great product for patients looking to achieve both hydration as well as mild skin resurfacing. This product contains the patented Resilient Hyaluronic Acid to help with the gradual hydration of the skin as well as glycolic acid and other skin resurfacing ingredients. Moreover, rose water and antioxidants are formulated into the Perfect Skin Refiner to aid in soothing the skin. Results from this product can be seen as little as 15 days after introducing the Perfect Skin Refiner into your skin regimen.
An excellent product to repair the skin’s surface
Deep Repair Balm
The Deep Repair Balm is a deep penetrating and calming balm to help replenish damaged or irritated skin. Surgery, injectables, dermabrasion, and other procedures can damage or irritate skin and make it appear red and inflamed. The Deep Repair Balm can also be used to repair skin that has been exposed and damaged by wind, cold, or sun exposure. The product contains ingredients that are known to help treat inflammation and aid in skin healing (arnica and helichrysum). The results from the Deep Repair Balm can be seen the first day the balm is applied, sometimes in as little as 120 minutes after the initial application.
Radiant Night Peel
The Radiant Night Peel is a glycolic acid peel which accelerates the renewal process of cells. The peel treats wrinkles, fine lines, and imperfections (pigmentary) in the skin. Overall, the peel acts on all of the main markers of flawless complexion. The highly concentrated glycolic acid in the Radiant Night Peel is responsible for accelerating cell renewal, and the hyaluronic acid enables the glycolic acid to penetrate the skin while providing hydration.
R(II) Eyes – RHA Advanced Eye Contour
The RHA Advanced Eye Contour is a revolutionary eye product designed for sensitive skin to reduce puffiness and dark circles. The product works to soothe and moisturize the eye area to reduce ageing signs and brighten the overall under-eye. The RHA Advanced Eye Contour is designed to enhance the results of Teosyal Redensity (II) injections as well as other aesthetic procedures. If the product is used regularly, the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines will become filled and less noticeable. Also, dark circles and puffiness will be significantly reduced for a refreshed and youthful eye.
The First Step Of Your Journey Begins With A Conversation
We'll Get Back to You Within 1 Business Day.
- 10 Things You Are Going To Wish You Knew Before Getting Lip Fillers In Toronto
- Toronto Lip Filler : A Definitive Guide
- The Most Common & Uncommon Uses of Dermal Fillers in Toronto
- The Best Dermal Filler in Toronto : What’s Right For You?
- Seven Myths about Lip Filler in Toronto
- 4 Of The Most Common Myths About Dermal Fillers In Toronto
- Dermal Filler for Contouring the Face
- How Can Dermal Filler in Toronto Make You Look Youthful and Vibrant?
- Toronto Dermal Filler: How Is It Different from Botox?
- Lip Filler/Augmentation Techniques
- Things to Know If You’re Considering Dermal Fillers
- Wrinkles and Fillers: Collagen And Other Types
- Choosing The Right Type Of Dermal Filler
- The Lip Filler Phenomenon
- Why Choose Teosyal?
- Risks Associated with Injectable Fillers
- Reasons People Choose Dermal Filler
- Restylane Toronto - By Dr. Torgerson
- What is a Liquid Facelift?
- Voluma Lift - By Dr. Torgerson
- Teosyal Pen
- What’s Best For Crow's Feet And Facial Lines?
- Juvederm Toronto - Dermal Filler By Dr. Torgerson
- Teosyal RHA
- Maintaining Your Facial Expressiveness Using the New Teosyal RHA Filler
- What Is The Best Injectable Filler For Under Eye Hollows?
- Teosyal Redensity I
- Face the Facts – Top 5 Dermal Filler Facts
- Do I Need A Facelift, Skin Tightening, Or Fillers?
- Fillers For Acne Scars: 10 Essential Facts To Understand
- Facial Fillers: Know The Difference
- What are Perfect Lips?
- Benefits of Injectable Fillers
- Best Lip Filler Treatment
- Which Dermal Fillers Work Best?
- Teosyal Versus Juvéderm And Restylane
- Types of Injectable Fillers
- Potential Side Effects of Teosyal Dermal Fillers
- Skin Rejuvenation With Dermal Fillers: Do’s And Don’ts
- What It's Really Like To Get Lip Injections For The First Time
- Dermal Filler For Nasolabial Folds And Smile Lines
- 5 Surprising Facts about Dermal Fillers
- Radiesse Toronto - By Dr. Torgerson
- Volbella - Lip Filler By Dr. Torgerson
- Teosyal Redensity II
- The Best Ways To Treat Vertical Lines (Smoker Lines) Around the Mouth
- Popular Cosmetic Procedures For Men
- Everything You Need To Know About Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty (Nose Job)
- Top Health And Beauty Trends Of 2017
- Which Dermal Fillers Are Best For The Cheeks?
- Types of Dermal Fillers
- Tips For Reducing Swelling & Bruising After Dermal Filler Procedure
- Perlane Toronto - By Dr. Torgerson
- Facial Fillers: Frequently Asked Questions
- Dermal Fillers And Jawline Contouring
- About V2 Microneedling Beauty Booster Treatments with Redensity [l]
- V2 Microneedling Beauty Booster
- Rich Face
- Why Different Fillers For Different Areas On The Face?
- Teosyal Redensity I Toronto - By Dr. Torgerson
- Dermal Fillers: Your Top 10 Questions About This Popular Anti-Aging Trend
- Dermal Fillers: A Secret Skin-Rejuvenation Weapon
- Teosyal – What Is It and How Does It Work?
- Enhance Your Beauty by Preserving Facial Dynamism: Using Teosyal for Facial Rejuvenation
- What Is Teosyal Kiss?
- Selphyl Toronto
- Can Laser Resurfacing And Wrinkle Fillers Be Combined?
- What to Do After Lip Injections
- Lip Injections: Rise In Popularity
- Teoxane Cosmeceuticals
- Teosyal RHA Dynamic Fillers
- Botox, Fillers, And Other Cosmetic Procedures For Skin Rejuvenation
- Facial Fillers in Your 20s, 30s, 40s, and Up
- Teosyal Ultimate
- Teosyal Ultra Deep
- Best Injectable Fillers in Canada
- Wrinkle Treatment
- What Are Teosyal Fillers?
- Using Injectable Fillers To Rejuvenate Skin Non-Surgically
State-Of-The-Art Surgical Facility
Our facility offers a luxurious, comfortable and private setting for consultations and surgery with a waiting room that is both spacious and inviting. Although we hope you don’t have to spend too much time waiting to see Dr. Torgerson, within a few minutes you will feel relaxed and at ease.
*Disclaimer: Similar and/or permanent results are not guaranteed based on the treatment/procedure and may vary from patient to patient, based on multiple factors, including genetics and lifestyle of each patient.*
Please note that the Medicine Act, 1991, Part II: Advertising Regulations restricts and regulates advertising by physicians in Ontario. Compliance with these regulations restricts advertising and promotional content. Accordingly, the content of this website is intended for educational and informational purposes only, as the internet is an electronic information system and you are viewing this page unsolicited.
*If you require any further information to learn how our office is fully compliant with Ontario's Personal Health Information Protection Act, please contact us to connect with our Health Information Custodian.