The Best Dermal Filler in Toronto: What’s Right For You?
What are dermal fillers in Toronto used for?
It could be said that too many great options is a good problem to have. In Toronto, dermal filler has rapidly gained popularity as one of the safest, quickest ways to dramatically improve your appearance and turn back the clock on facial aging. Both men and women today are demanding non-surgical, effective cosmetic treatments, and the medical aesthetic industry has responded with exciting new options to match the demand. Hyaluronic acid (HA) injectables are by far the most commonly used material for facial injection. HA filler is available in a wide variety of formulations with different consistencies and longevity. Some are designed to be fluid, thin, and soft while others create a thick, strong foundation for lifting and sculpting areas of the face like the jawline, cheeks, or nasal bridge.
Improving Facial Structure, Symmetry, Softness, and Radiance
Where Are Fillers Used?
Many people don’t realize that HA is a naturally occurring substance found all over the human body. It lubricates and hydrates the joints, the skin, and even the brain. In the lab, the HA molecules are cross-linked in various ways to create gels that have different thickness and staying power. Eventually, the body will naturally break down and dissolve the material, but HA can also stay where placed between 6 months and 2 years. One of the most desirable benefits that HA carries is that it naturally draws water and boosts collagen production where it is placed, thereby improving the long-term health and vitality of the complexion. Toronto dermal fillers can be placed quickly and easily in the cheeks, lips, under-eye area, nasolabial folds, and even the neck, hands, and nose! The creative and practical uses for this minimally invasive product are almost limitless, and new options are arriving each day. Through the addition of soft, natural volume under the skin’s surface or deeper in the facial tissue, the look of aging, sagging, and wrinkling is instantly diminished. Injectables add fullness where you want to improve facial structure, symmetry, softness, and radiance.
Safety and Efficacy
Popular treatment areas:
- Nasolabial folds (laugh lines)
- Tear troughs (under eyes)
- Neck lines
HA types that you may choose from include:
- Teosyal Ultimate
- Teosyal Global
- Redensity II
All of the products used at the Torgerson clinic are approved by Health Canada and have an excellent record of safety and efficacy. Hyaluronidase is a substance that can be injected for nearly instant reversal of the result if desired.
The First Step Of Your Journey Begins With A Conversation
We'll Get Back to You Within 1 Business Day.
What Will Your Toronto Dermal Filler Treatment Be Like?
What features do you wish to transform?
Your best soft tissue filler option will create a harmonized, natural, long-lasting result. Some people imagine undesirable, “plastic-looking” features when they think of facial injections. With the variety of customized products designed to highlight specific facial features, a skilled physician injector can create a flawless result that appears neither fake nor obvious. You’ll look younger, vibrant, and beautiful, but most people won’t know what you’ve had done unless you decide to let them in on your secret.
When you meet with your injector for a consultation, they will examine your complexion, assess your facial structures and ask you a few questions. One of the most critical questions to answer is, What are your aesthetic goals? Many people seek non-surgical facial treatments to reverse the signs of aging on their face, and you may have a specific area in mind such as the lips or eyes. But more commonly, people don’t know exactly what they need.
Rejuvenation and Facial Harmony
Patients will often say their goal is to “look rested”, “look a little younger”, or “appear more lifted”. To give you the best result, your treatment specialist will be able to map out a plan for overall rejuvenation and facial harmony, then suggest the precise HA material for each area. Sometimes, for instance, a person may feel like they look tired or older but not understand what has changed. For example, many women in their 40’s discover during consultation that the fat pads and natural collagen in their face have diminished, leading to a flattening of the cheeks and hollows under the eyes or mid face. An expert injector sees how various areas can work in harmony to create an overall “soft lift” if that’s what their client desires. Your practitioner may suggest the use of a neuromodulator like Botox in conjunction with hyaluronic acid to relax dynamic muscle movement and smooth away lines.
Whether you’re undergoing a revitalization of one facial feature such as the lips or a more thorough, soft lift procedure, your treatment time will vary from 30 minutes to more than an hour. When you and your doctor are ready to proceed, topical numbing agents may be applied to help minimize the sensation of the needle. The syringes come pre-filled with a blend of HA and anaesthetic medication so that as the product enters a tissue area, numbing sets in. That means only minor discomfort, if any, may be felt during the first fine needle injection, after which most patients are quite comfortable. As well, soft tip cannulas can be used to deliver the product to specific areas with no pain at all.
After treatment, the skin may feel slightly swollen or lumpy and numb. Your injector may massage your face to work the product in, depending on where it is and the type used. You may feel a temporary hardness that naturally softens when the inflammation resolves. Some bruising is possible, though patients are advised to avoid blood-thinning medications or supplements prior to treatment. This dramatically reduces the risk. Sensitive areas of the face such as the lips may react to treatment with temporary swelling for the first 24 to 48 hours. Typically, the full, settled effect of the procedure can be appreciated within a few days.
If you have unwanted wrinkles, lines, facial sagging, or hollows, dermal fillers could dramatically change how you look and feel. A convenient and effective beauty solution for men and women of all ages, find out for yourself why this minimally invasive, non-surgical trend is taking the beauty world by storm.
- Toronto Lip Filler: Why the Look Went from Puffy to Perfect
- Voluma Lift - By Dr. Torgerson
- Selphyl Toronto
- Volbella - Lip Filler By Dr. Torgerson
- Teosyal Ultimate
- Teosyal Redensity I Toronto - By Dr. Torgerson
- Restylane Toronto - By Dr. Torgerson
- Perlane Toronto - By Dr. Torgerson
- Teosyal RHA Dynamic Fillers
- Radiesse Toronto - By Dr. Torgerson
- Juvederm Toronto - Dermal Filler By Dr. Torgerson
- Why Choose Teosyal?
- Wrinkles and Fillers: Collagen And Other Types
- Why Different Fillers For Different Areas On The Face?
- Wrinkle Treatment
- Which Dermal Fillers Work Best?
- Which Dermal Fillers Are Best For The Cheeks?
- What to Do After Lip Injections
- What’s Best For Crow's Feet And Facial Lines?
- What It's Really Like To Get Lip Injections For The First Time
- What Is Teosyal Kiss?
- What Is The Best Injectable Filler For Under Eye Hollows?
- What is a Liquid Facelift?
- V2 Microneedling Beauty Booster
- What Are Teosyal Fillers?
- What are Perfect Lips?
- Types of Dermal Fillers
- Types of Injectable Fillers
- Using Injectable Fillers To Rejuvenate Skin Non-Surgically
- Toronto Lip Filler : A Definitive Guide
- Toronto Dermal Filler: How Is It Different from Botox?
- Top Health And Beauty Trends Of 2017
- Things to Know If You’re Considering Dermal Fillers
- Tips For Reducing Swelling & Bruising After Dermal Filler Procedure
- The Most Common & Uncommon Uses of Dermal Fillers in Toronto
- The Lip Filler Phenomenon
- The Best Ways To Treat Vertical Lines (Smoker Lines) Around the Mouth
- The Best Dermal Filler in Toronto : What’s Right For You?
- Teoxane Cosmeceuticals
- Teosyal Redensity I
- Teosyal Redensity II
- Teosyal Ultra Deep
- Teosyal – What Is It and How Does It Work?
- Teosyal Pen
- Teosyal Versus Juvéderm And Restylane
- Teosyal RHA
- Skin Rejuvenation With Dermal Fillers: Do’s And Don’ts
- Seven Myths about Lip Filler in Toronto
- Risks Associated with Injectable Fillers
- Rich Face
- Popular Cosmetic Procedures For Men
- Potential Side Effects of Teosyal Dermal Fillers
- Reasons People Choose Dermal Filler
- Lip Injections: Rise In Popularity
- Maintaining Your Facial Expressiveness Using the New Teosyal RHA Filler
- Lip Filler/Augmentation Techniques
- How Can Dermal Filler in Toronto Make You Look Youthful and Vibrant?
- Facial Fillers: Frequently Asked Questions
- Facial Fillers: Know The Difference
- Facial Fillers in Your 20s, 30s, 40s, and Up
- Fillers For Acne Scars: 10 Essential Facts To Understand
- Face the Facts – Top 5 Dermal Filler Facts
- Everything You Need To Know About Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty (Nose Job)
- Enhance Your Beauty by Preserving Facial Dynamism: Using Teosyal for Facial Rejuvenation
- Do I Need A Facelift, Skin Tightening, Or Fillers?
- Dermal Filler For Nasolabial Folds And Smile Lines
- Dermal Fillers: Your Top 10 Questions About This Popular Anti-Aging Trend
- Dermal Fillers And Jawline Contouring
- Dermal Fillers: A Secret Skin-Rejuvenation Weapon
- Dermal Filler for Contouring the Face
- Choosing The Right Type Of Dermal Filler
- Can Laser Resurfacing And Wrinkle Fillers Be Combined?
- Botox, Fillers, And Other Cosmetic Procedures For Skin Rejuvenation
- Best Lip Filler Treatment
- Benefits of Injectable Fillers
- Best Injectable Fillers in Canada
- About V2 Microneedling Beauty Booster Treatments with Redensity [l]
- 10 Things You Are Going To Wish You Knew Before Getting Lip Fillers In Toronto
- 4 Of The Most Common Myths About Dermal Fillers In Toronto
- 5 Surprising Facts about Dermal Fillers
State-Of-The-Art Surgical Facility
Our facility offers a luxurious, comfortable and private setting for consultations and surgery with a waiting room that is both spacious and inviting. Although we hope you don’t have to spend too much time waiting to see Dr. Torgerson, within a few minutes you will feel relaxed and at ease.
*Disclaimer: Similar and/or permanent results are not guaranteed based on the treatment/procedure and may vary from patient to patient, based on multiple factors, including genetics and lifestyle of each patient.*
Please note that the Medicine Act, 1991, Part II: Advertising Regulations restricts and regulates advertising by physicians in Ontario. Compliance with these regulations restricts advertising and promotional content. Accordingly, the content of this website is intended for educational and informational purposes only, as the internet is an electronic information system and you are viewing this page unsolicited.
*If you require any further information to learn how our office is fully compliant with Ontario's Personal Health Information Protection Act, please contact us to connect with our Health Information Custodian.