Top Health And Beauty Trends Of 2017
Cosmetic procedures continue to rise in popularity every year as products become safer and patients hear about and see the results from their friends and colleagues
There are definitely procedures and demographics that are on the rise, and we predict that these treatments will become the beauty trends of 2017.
More Yonger Patients Are Trying Dermal Filler Procedures
Popular Treatments For 2017
In the past, cosmetic procedures may have been seen as something older people had done to reduce the signs of ageing. Dermal fillers work really well for covering acne scars and also for filling out and plumping up thin lips. These are definitely issues that bring younger patients into the clinic. They are also attracted to the procedure because it is quite safe and requires little downtime. This is ideal for an age demographic that is very active, social, and looking to improve their appearance without the commitment that a surgery would entail. Fillers are certainly one of the beauty trends here to stay for a long time!
Lip Augmentation Is In
The media frenzy that Kylie Jenner caused with large lip injections is only a portion of the popularity. As mentioned above, they are popular among the younger generations, but patients in their forties and beyond are receiving them as well. This is especially true for patients who have been self-conscious of their thin lips for years. Women who want to proudly wear their favourite lipstick and feel good about their appearance are discovering that lip augmentation with dermal fillers can easily fulfill that desire.
Dermal fillers are expected to explode in popularity in 2017
Treatment For Acne Scars
Millennials are no longer teenagers. They are now seeking ways to minimize the scarring that occurred in their teen years with dermal fillers. Injectable fillers can make a significant impact on the appearance of acne scars, and patients even as young as their late teens are seeking dermal fillers as a semi-lasting solution. Results can last up to a year, and they are affordable for the budget of this particular age range.
Another procedure that is seeing tremendous growth is facial resurfacing. We see signs of ageing because as we become older, it becomes harder for our bodies to produce the materials we need to keep looking young and vibrant. Collagen and elastin production, for example, naturally decreases as we get older. At 18, skin cells are renewed every single day. By 40, skin cells are renewed every other month. That is a huge difference that no one can compete with without a bit of help. Collagen induction treatment is fractional radio frequency, a non invasive collagen-builder. It has extremely powerful firming and tightening results that can make patients look younger without surgery. Laser, microdermabrasion, and the latest physician prescribed creams have resurfacing properties that can also help combat the signs of aging in 2017. A facial cosmetic surgeon can discuss your areas of concern and will work with you to determine the best treatment plan for 2017. Our doctors provide dermal filler treatments and a range of cosmetic treatments to improve your appearance and to start your new year with you feeling beautiful and healthy. Booking a consultation is the best way to determine the right treatment or procedure for your needs and aesthetic goals. Our team can be contacted anytime with questions and inquiries. They can be reached at 647-343-0207.
The First Step Of Your Journey Begins With A Conversation
We'll Get Back to You Within 1 Business Day.
- 10 Things You Are Going To Wish You Knew Before Getting Lip Fillers In Toronto
- Toronto Lip Filler : A Definitive Guide
- The Most Common & Uncommon Uses of Dermal Fillers in Toronto
- The Best Dermal Filler in Toronto : What’s Right For You?
- Seven Myths about Lip Filler in Toronto
- 4 Of The Most Common Myths About Dermal Fillers In Toronto
- Dermal Filler for Contouring the Face
- How Can Dermal Filler in Toronto Make You Look Youthful and Vibrant?
- Toronto Dermal Filler: How Is It Different from Botox?
- Lip Filler/Augmentation Techniques
- Things to Know If You’re Considering Dermal Fillers
- Wrinkles and Fillers: Collagen And Other Types
- Choosing The Right Type Of Dermal Filler
- The Lip Filler Phenomenon
- Why Choose Teosyal?
- Risks Associated with Injectable Fillers
- Reasons People Choose Dermal Filler
- Restylane Toronto - By Dr. Torgerson
- What is a Liquid Facelift?
- Voluma Lift - By Dr. Torgerson
- Teosyal Pen
- What’s Best For Crow's Feet And Facial Lines?
- Juvederm Toronto - Dermal Filler By Dr. Torgerson
- Teosyal RHA
- Maintaining Your Facial Expressiveness Using the New Teosyal RHA Filler
- What Is The Best Injectable Filler For Under Eye Hollows?
- Teosyal Redensity I
- Face the Facts – Top 5 Dermal Filler Facts
- Do I Need A Facelift, Skin Tightening, Or Fillers?
- Fillers For Acne Scars: 10 Essential Facts To Understand
- Facial Fillers: Know The Difference
- What are Perfect Lips?
- Benefits of Injectable Fillers
- Best Lip Filler Treatment
- Which Dermal Fillers Work Best?
- Teosyal Versus Juvéderm And Restylane
- Types of Injectable Fillers
- Potential Side Effects of Teosyal Dermal Fillers
- Skin Rejuvenation With Dermal Fillers: Do’s And Don’ts
- What It's Really Like To Get Lip Injections For The First Time
- Dermal Filler For Nasolabial Folds And Smile Lines
- 5 Surprising Facts about Dermal Fillers
- Radiesse Toronto - By Dr. Torgerson
- Volbella - Lip Filler By Dr. Torgerson
- Teosyal Redensity II
- The Best Ways To Treat Vertical Lines (Smoker Lines) Around the Mouth
- Popular Cosmetic Procedures For Men
- Everything You Need To Know About Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty (Nose Job)
- Top Health And Beauty Trends Of 2017
- Which Dermal Fillers Are Best For The Cheeks?
- Types of Dermal Fillers
- Tips For Reducing Swelling & Bruising After Dermal Filler Procedure
- Perlane Toronto - By Dr. Torgerson
- Facial Fillers: Frequently Asked Questions
- Dermal Fillers And Jawline Contouring
- About V2 Microneedling Beauty Booster Treatments with Redensity [l]
- V2 Microneedling Beauty Booster
- Rich Face
- Why Different Fillers For Different Areas On The Face?
- Teosyal Redensity I Toronto - By Dr. Torgerson
- Dermal Fillers: Your Top 10 Questions About This Popular Anti-Aging Trend
- Dermal Fillers: A Secret Skin-Rejuvenation Weapon
- Teosyal – What Is It and How Does It Work?
- Enhance Your Beauty by Preserving Facial Dynamism: Using Teosyal for Facial Rejuvenation
- What Is Teosyal Kiss?
- Selphyl Toronto
- Can Laser Resurfacing And Wrinkle Fillers Be Combined?
- What to Do After Lip Injections
- Lip Injections: Rise In Popularity
- Teoxane Cosmeceuticals
- Teosyal RHA Dynamic Fillers
- Botox, Fillers, And Other Cosmetic Procedures For Skin Rejuvenation
- Facial Fillers in Your 20s, 30s, 40s, and Up
- Teosyal Ultimate
- Teosyal Ultra Deep
- Best Injectable Fillers in Canada
- Wrinkle Treatment
- What Are Teosyal Fillers?
- Using Injectable Fillers To Rejuvenate Skin Non-Surgically
State-Of-The-Art Surgical Facility
Our facility offers a luxurious, comfortable and private setting for consultations and surgery with a waiting room that is both spacious and inviting. Although we hope you don’t have to spend too much time waiting to see Dr. Torgerson, within a few minutes you will feel relaxed and at ease.
*Disclaimer: Similar and/or permanent results are not guaranteed based on the treatment/procedure and may vary from patient to patient, based on multiple factors, including genetics and lifestyle of each patient.*
Please note that the Medicine Act, 1991, Part II: Advertising Regulations restricts and regulates advertising by physicians in Ontario. Compliance with these regulations restricts advertising and promotional content. Accordingly, the content of this website is intended for educational and informational purposes only, as the internet is an electronic information system and you are viewing this page unsolicited.
*If you require any further information to learn how our office is fully compliant with Ontario's Personal Health Information Protection Act, please contact us to connect with our Health Information Custodian.