Top Health And Beauty Trends Of 2017
Cosmetic procedures continue to rise in popularity every year as products become safer and patients hear about and see the results from their friends and colleagues
There are definitely procedures and demographics that are on the rise, and we predict that these treatments will become the beauty trends of 2017.
More Yonger Patients Are Trying Dermal Filler Procedures
Popular Treatments For 2017
In the past, cosmetic procedures may have been seen as something older people had done to reduce the signs of ageing. Dermal fillers work really well for covering acne scars and also for filling out and plumping up thin lips. These are definitely issues that bring younger patients into the clinic. They are also attracted to the procedure because it is quite safe and requires little downtime. This is ideal for an age demographic that is very active, social, and looking to improve their appearance without the commitment that a surgery would entail. Fillers are certainly one of the beauty trends here to stay for a long time!
Lip Augmentation Is In
The media frenzy that Kylie Jenner caused with large lip injections is only a portion of the popularity. As mentioned above, they are popular among the younger generations, but patients in their forties and beyond are receiving them as well. This is especially true for patients who have been self-conscious of their thin lips for years. Women who want to proudly wear their favourite lipstick and feel good about their appearance are discovering that lip augmentation with dermal fillers can easily fulfill that desire.
Dermal fillers are expected to explode in popularity in 2017
Treatment For Acne Scars
Millennials are no longer teenagers. They are now seeking ways to minimize the scarring that occurred in their teen years with dermal fillers. Injectable fillers can make a significant impact on the appearance of acne scars, and patients even as young as their late teens are seeking dermal fillers as a semi-lasting solution. Results can last up to a year, and they are affordable for the budget of this particular age range.
Another procedure that is seeing tremendous growth is facial resurfacing. We see signs of ageing because as we become older, it becomes harder for our bodies to produce the materials we need to keep looking young and vibrant. Collagen and elastin production, for example, naturally decreases as we get older. At 18, skin cells are renewed every single day. By 40, skin cells are renewed every other month. That is a huge difference that no one can compete with without a bit of help. Collagen induction treatment is fractional radio frequency, a non invasive collagen-builder. It has extremely powerful firming and tightening results that can make patients look younger without surgery. Laser, microdermabrasion, and the latest physician prescribed creams have resurfacing properties that can also help combat the signs of aging in 2017. A facial cosmetic surgeon can discuss your areas of concern and will work with you to determine the best treatment plan for 2017. Our doctors provide dermal filler treatments and a range of cosmetic treatments to improve your appearance and to start your new year with you feeling beautiful and healthy. Booking a consultation is the best way to determine the right treatment or procedure for your needs and aesthetic goals. Our team can be contacted anytime with questions and inquiries. They can be reached at 647-343-0207.
The First Step Of Your Journey Begins With A Conversation
We'll Get Back to You Within 1 Business Day.
- Toronto Lip Filler: Why the Look Went from Puffy to Perfect
- Voluma Lift - By Dr. Torgerson
- Selphyl Toronto
- Volbella - Lip Filler By Dr. Torgerson
- Teosyal Ultimate
- Teosyal Redensity I Toronto - By Dr. Torgerson
- Restylane Toronto - By Dr. Torgerson
- Perlane Toronto - By Dr. Torgerson
- Teosyal RHA Dynamic Fillers
- Radiesse Toronto - By Dr. Torgerson
- Juvederm Toronto - Dermal Filler By Dr. Torgerson
- Why Choose Teosyal?
- Wrinkles and Fillers: Collagen And Other Types
- Why Different Fillers For Different Areas On The Face?
- Wrinkle Treatment
- Which Dermal Fillers Work Best?
- Which Dermal Fillers Are Best For The Cheeks?
- What to Do After Lip Injections
- What’s Best For Crow's Feet And Facial Lines?
- What It's Really Like To Get Lip Injections For The First Time
- What Is Teosyal Kiss?
- What Is The Best Injectable Filler For Under Eye Hollows?
- What is a Liquid Facelift?
- V2 Microneedling Beauty Booster
- What Are Teosyal Fillers?
- What are Perfect Lips?
- Types of Dermal Fillers
- Types of Injectable Fillers
- Using Injectable Fillers To Rejuvenate Skin Non-Surgically
- Toronto Lip Filler : A Definitive Guide
- Toronto Dermal Filler: How Is It Different from Botox?
- Top Health And Beauty Trends Of 2017
- Things to Know If You’re Considering Dermal Fillers
- Tips For Reducing Swelling & Bruising After Dermal Filler Procedure
- The Most Common & Uncommon Uses of Dermal Fillers in Toronto
- The Lip Filler Phenomenon
- The Best Ways To Treat Vertical Lines (Smoker Lines) Around the Mouth
- The Best Dermal Filler in Toronto : What’s Right For You?
- Teoxane Cosmeceuticals
- Teosyal Redensity I
- Teosyal Redensity II
- Teosyal Ultra Deep
- Teosyal – What Is It and How Does It Work?
- Teosyal Pen
- Teosyal Versus Juvéderm And Restylane
- Teosyal RHA
- Skin Rejuvenation With Dermal Fillers: Do’s And Don’ts
- Seven Myths about Lip Filler in Toronto
- Risks Associated with Injectable Fillers
- Rich Face
- Popular Cosmetic Procedures For Men
- Potential Side Effects of Teosyal Dermal Fillers
- Reasons People Choose Dermal Filler
- Lip Injections: Rise In Popularity
- Maintaining Your Facial Expressiveness Using the New Teosyal RHA Filler
- Lip Filler/Augmentation Techniques
- How Can Dermal Filler in Toronto Make You Look Youthful and Vibrant?
- Facial Fillers: Frequently Asked Questions
- Facial Fillers: Know The Difference
- Facial Fillers in Your 20s, 30s, 40s, and Up
- Fillers For Acne Scars: 10 Essential Facts To Understand
- Face the Facts – Top 5 Dermal Filler Facts
- Everything You Need To Know About Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty (Nose Job)
- Enhance Your Beauty by Preserving Facial Dynamism: Using Teosyal for Facial Rejuvenation
- Do I Need A Facelift, Skin Tightening, Or Fillers?
- Dermal Filler For Nasolabial Folds And Smile Lines
- Dermal Fillers: Your Top 10 Questions About This Popular Anti-Aging Trend
- Dermal Fillers And Jawline Contouring
- Dermal Fillers: A Secret Skin-Rejuvenation Weapon
- Dermal Filler for Contouring the Face
- Choosing The Right Type Of Dermal Filler
- Can Laser Resurfacing And Wrinkle Fillers Be Combined?
- Botox, Fillers, And Other Cosmetic Procedures For Skin Rejuvenation
- Best Lip Filler Treatment
- Benefits of Injectable Fillers
- Best Injectable Fillers in Canada
- About V2 Microneedling Beauty Booster Treatments with Redensity [l]
- 10 Things You Are Going To Wish You Knew Before Getting Lip Fillers In Toronto
- 4 Of The Most Common Myths About Dermal Fillers In Toronto
- 5 Surprising Facts about Dermal Fillers
State-Of-The-Art Surgical Facility
Our facility offers a luxurious, comfortable and private setting for consultations and surgery with a waiting room that is both spacious and inviting. Although we hope you don’t have to spend too much time waiting to see Dr. Torgerson, within a few minutes you will feel relaxed and at ease.
*Disclaimer: Similar and/or permanent results are not guaranteed based on the treatment/procedure and may vary from patient to patient, based on multiple factors, including genetics and lifestyle of each patient.*
Please note that the Medicine Act, 1991, Part II: Advertising Regulations restricts and regulates advertising by physicians in Ontario. Compliance with these regulations restricts advertising and promotional content. Accordingly, the content of this website is intended for educational and informational purposes only, as the internet is an electronic information system and you are viewing this page unsolicited.
*If you require any further information to learn how our office is fully compliant with Ontario's Personal Health Information Protection Act, please contact us to connect with our Health Information Custodian.