Top Health And Beauty Trends Of 2017
Cosmetic procedures continue to rise in popularity every year as products become safer and patients hear about and see the results from their friends and colleagues
There are definitely procedures and demographics that are on the rise, and we predict that these treatments will become the beauty trends of 2017.
More Yonger Patients Are Trying Dermal Filler Procedures
Popular Treatments For 2017
In the past, cosmetic procedures may have been seen as something older people had done to reduce the signs of ageing. Dermal fillers work really well for covering acne scars and also for filling out and plumping up thin lips. These are definitely issues that bring younger patients into the clinic. They are also attracted to the procedure because it is quite safe and requires little downtime. This is ideal for an age demographic that is very active, social, and looking to improve their appearance without the commitment that a surgery would entail. Fillers are certainly one of the beauty trends here to stay for a long time!
Lip Augmentation Is In
The media frenzy that Kylie Jenner caused with large lip injections is only a portion of the popularity. As mentioned above, they are popular among the younger generations, but patients in their forties and beyond are receiving them as well. This is especially true for patients who have been self-conscious of their thin lips for years. Women who want to proudly wear their favourite lipstick and feel good about their appearance are discovering that lip augmentation with dermal fillers can easily fulfill that desire.
Dermal fillers are expected to explode in popularity in 2017
Treatment For Acne Scars
Millennials are no longer teenagers. They are now seeking ways to minimize the scarring that occurred in their teen years with dermal fillers. Injectable fillers can make a significant impact on the appearance of acne scars, and patients even as young as their late teens are seeking dermal fillers as a semi-lasting solution. Results can last up to a year, and they are affordable for the budget of this particular age range.
Another procedure that is seeing tremendous growth is facial resurfacing. We see signs of ageing because as we become older, it becomes harder for our bodies to produce the materials we need to keep looking young and vibrant. Collagen and elastin production, for example, naturally decreases as we get older. At 18, skin cells are renewed every single day. By 40, skin cells are renewed every other month. That is a huge difference that no one can compete with without a bit of help. Collagen induction treatment is fractional radio frequency, a non invasive collagen-builder. It has extremely powerful firming and tightening results that can make patients look younger without surgery. Laser, microdermabrasion, and the latest physician prescribed creams have resurfacing properties that can also help combat the signs of aging in 2017. A facial cosmetic surgeon can discuss your areas of concern and will work with you to determine the best treatment plan for 2017. Our doctors provide dermal filler treatments and a range of cosmetic treatments to improve your appearance and to start your new year with you feeling beautiful and healthy. Booking a consultation is the best way to determine the right treatment or procedure for your needs and aesthetic goals. Our team can be contacted anytime with questions and inquiries. They can be reached at 647-343-0207.
- 10 Things You Are Going To Wish You Knew Before Getting Lip Fillers In Toronto
- 4 Of The Most Common Myths About Dermal Fillers In Toronto
- 5 Surprising Facts about Dermal Fillers
- About V2 Microneedling Beauty Booster Treatments with Redensity [l]
- Benefits of Injectable Fillers
- Best Injectable Fillers in Canada
- Best Lip Filler Treatment
- Botox, Fillers, And Other Cosmetic Procedures For Skin Rejuvenation
- Can Laser Resurfacing And Wrinkle Fillers Be Combined?
- Choosing The Right Type Of Dermal Filler
- Dermal Filler for Contouring the Face
- Dermal Filler For Nasolabial Folds And Smile Lines
- Dermal Fillers And Jawline Contouring
- Dermal Fillers: A Secret Skin-Rejuvenation Weapon
- Dermal Fillers: Your Top 10 Questions About This Popular Anti-Aging Trend
- Do I Need A Facelift, Skin Tightening, Or Fillers?
- Enhance Your Beauty by Preserving Facial Dynamism: Using Teosyal for Facial Rejuvenation
- Everything You Need To Know About Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty (Nose Job)
- Face the Facts – Top 5 Dermal Filler Facts
- Facial Fillers in Your 20s, 30s, 40s, and Up
- Facial Fillers: Frequently Asked Questions
- Facial Fillers: Know The Difference
- Fillers For Acne Scars: 10 Essential Facts To Understand
- How Can Dermal Filler in Toronto Make You Look Youthful and Vibrant?
- Juvederm Toronto - Dermal Filler By Dr. Torgerson
- Lip Filler/Augmentation Techniques
- Lip Injections: Rise In Popularity
- Maintaining Your Facial Expressiveness Using the New Teosyal RHA Filler
- Perlane Toronto - By Dr. Torgerson
- Popular Cosmetic Procedures For Men
- Potential Side Effects of Teosyal Dermal Fillers
- PRP Treatments Toronto
- Radiesse Toronto - By Dr. Torgerson
- Reasons People Choose Dermal Filler
- Restylane Toronto - By Dr. Torgerson
- Rich Face
- Risks Associated with Injectable Fillers
- Seven Myths about Lip Filler in Toronto
- Skin Rejuvenation With Dermal Fillers: Do’s And Don’ts
- Teosyal – What Is It and How Does It Work?
- Teosyal Pen
- Teosyal Redensity I
- Teosyal Redensity I Toronto - By Dr. Torgerson
- Teosyal Redensity II
- Teosyal RHA
- Teosyal RHA Dynamic Fillers
- Teosyal Ultimate
- Teosyal Ultra Deep
- Teosyal Versus Juvéderm And Restylane
- Teoxane Cosmeceuticals
- The Best Dermal Filler in Toronto : What’s Right For You?
- The Best Ways To Treat Vertical Lines (Smoker Lines) Around the Mouth
- The Lip Filler Phenomenon
- The Most Common & Uncommon Uses of Dermal Fillers in Toronto
- Things to Know If You’re Considering Dermal Fillers
- Tips For Reducing Swelling & Bruising After Dermal Filler Procedure
- Top Health And Beauty Trends Of 2017
- Toronto Dermal Filler: How Is It Different from Botox?
- Toronto Lip Filler: A Definitive Guide
- Toronto Lip Filler: Why the Look Went from Puffy to Perfect
- Types of Dermal Fillers
- Types of Injectable Fillers
- Using Injectable Fillers To Rejuvenate Skin Non-Surgically
- V2 Microneedling Beauty Booster
- Volbella - Lip Filler By Dr. Torgerson
- Voluma Lift - By Dr. Torgerson
- What are Perfect Lips?
- What Are Teosyal Fillers?
- What is a Liquid Facelift?
- What Is Teosyal Kiss?
- What Is the Best Injectable Filler for Under Eye Hollows?
- What It's Really Like To Get Lip Injections For The First Time
- What to Do After Lip Injections
- What’s Best For Crow's Feet And Facial Lines?
- Which Dermal Fillers Are Best For The Cheeks?
- Which Dermal Fillers Work Best?
- Why Choose Teosyal?
- Why Different Fillers For Different Areas On The Face?
- Wrinkle Treatment
- Wrinkles and Fillers: Collagen And Other Types
State-Of-The-Art Surgical Facility
Our facility offers a luxurious, comfortable and private setting for consultations and surgery with a waiting room that is both spacious and inviting. Although we hope you don’t have to spend too much time waiting to see Dr. Torgerson, within a few minutes you will feel relaxed and at ease.