Enhance Your Beauty by Preserving Facial Dynamism: Using Teosyal for Facial Rejuvenation
When wrinkles and facial lines caused by years of repetitive muscle movement appear, the look of youthfulness begins to fade
Men and women who want to regain or retain their smooth, younger-looking skin often turn to cosmetic facial injectables. But as versatile as they can be, facial injectable treatments are not one-size-fits-all. The quality of the specific product used and the skill of your injector will ensure that you look young and rejuvenated, not strange or frozen.
Dermal fillers are on the rise for patients in their twenties and thirties
When the facial rejuvenation trend began, many patients using dermal fillers as their solution would have unnatural-looking faces evident of cosmetic manipulations. If the product is over-filled, preventing normal movement in dynamic areas like the mouth or creating a mask-like appearance, the result is not youthful, unfortunately. With the development of problem-specific products and a new approach that aims to age well rather than unrealistically, people who are treated with the industry’s most advanced dermal fillers today look like their natural, expressive selves. The only way to tell if a person has undergone facial rejuvenation by a skilled expert should be the fact that they look amazing for their age.
As a major influencer in the field of cosmetic dermal fillers, Teoxane Laboratories in Switzerland has added a game-changing innovative line called Teosyal Resilient Hyaluronic Acid (RHA) Fillers to their already well-known suite of Teosyal dermal products. Teosyal RHA Fillers guarantee plump lips, softer marionette lines, and filled cheeks for approximately one year after treatment.
Dermal fillers can add volume and shape to facial areas
Teosyal RHA Fillers
Teosyal RHA Fillers are a cut above in comparison to many traditional dermal fillers because the RHA gel has the ability to retain its original shape under stress of regularfacial muscle movement. It produces a smoothing, youthful effect without diminishing regular facial expressions or breaking down quickly in those areas. Unlike Teosyal RHA Fillers, some traditional HA dermal fillers lack the ability to move with the facial muscles underneath the skin and can create a stiff, unnatural appearance. Facial features that move frequently such as the lips and perioral area, laugh lines, and cheeks, will place HA filler under stress to break down and dissipate more quickly. Teosyal has developed patented technology to combat this issue and respect the natural movements of a person’s face while ensuring that their product stretches and holds its integrity under daily pressures. This new technology was designed to preserve the natural characteristics of hyaluronic acid molecules, keeping them pure and closely resembling the natural content of HA in our tissues.
The majority of our patients who undergo facial rejuvenation procedures also want to appear natural post-treatment. They are expecting aging signs to be corrected while retaining the emotional language of the face. HA is the main ingredient for many facial fillers, yet they are not all created alike. The careful, molecular design of each specific product will determine if it is thick or thin, holds together for a long time or dissipates quickly. Creating a dermal filler product that both moves and flexes naturally and that holds in place for an extended amount of time has been the goal of many labs. And Teoxane has achieved it.
If you are considering facial rejuvenation, we invite you to schedule a private consultation with our team of specialists. We will discuss your goals and provide in-depth detail about Teosyal RHA Filler, the advantages of retaining facial dynamism, and how Teosyal’s RHA Filler can help you achieve the younger, but natural-looking appearance that you desire.
The First Step Of Your Journey Begins With A Conversation
We'll Get Back to You Within 1 Business Day.
- 10 Things You Are Going To Wish You Knew Before Getting Lip Fillers In Toronto
- 4 Of The Most Common Myths About Dermal Fillers In Toronto
- 5 Surprising Facts about Dermal Fillers
- About V2 Microneedling Beauty Booster Treatments with Redensity [l]
- Benefits of Injectable Fillers
- Best Injectable Fillers in Canada
- Best Lip Filler Treatment
- Botox, Fillers, And Other Cosmetic Procedures For Skin Rejuvenation
- Can Laser Resurfacing And Wrinkle Fillers Be Combined?
- Choosing The Right Type Of Dermal Filler
- Dermal Filler for Contouring the Face
- Dermal Filler For Nasolabial Folds And Smile Lines
- Dermal Fillers And Jawline Contouring
- Dermal Fillers: A Secret Skin-Rejuvenation Weapon
- Dermal Fillers: Your Top 10 Questions About This Popular Anti-Aging Trend
- Do I Need A Facelift, Skin Tightening, Or Fillers?
- Enhance Your Beauty by Preserving Facial Dynamism: Using Teosyal for Facial Rejuvenation
- Everything You Need To Know About Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty (Nose Job)
- Face the Facts – Top 5 Dermal Filler Facts
- Facial Fillers in Your 20s, 30s, 40s, and Up
- Facial Fillers: Frequently Asked Questions
- Facial Fillers: Know The Difference
- Fillers For Acne Scars: 10 Essential Facts To Understand
- How Can Dermal Filler in Toronto Make You Look Youthful and Vibrant?
- Juvederm Toronto - Dermal Filler By Dr. Torgerson
- Lip Filler/Augmentation Techniques
- Lip Injections: Rise In Popularity
- Maintaining Your Facial Expressiveness Using the New Teosyal RHA Filler
- Perlane Toronto - By Dr. Torgerson
- Popular Cosmetic Procedures For Men
- Potential Side Effects of Teosyal Dermal Fillers
- PRP Treatments Toronto
- Radiesse Toronto - By Dr. Torgerson
- Reasons People Choose Dermal Filler
- Restylane Toronto - By Dr. Torgerson
- Rich Face
- Risks Associated with Injectable Fillers
- Seven Myths about Lip Filler in Toronto
- Skin Rejuvenation With Dermal Fillers: Do’s And Don’ts
- Teosyal – What Is It and How Does It Work?
- Teosyal Pen
- Teosyal Redensity I
- Teosyal Redensity I Toronto - By Dr. Torgerson
- Teosyal Redensity II
- Teosyal RHA
- Teosyal RHA Dynamic Fillers
- Teosyal Ultimate
- Teosyal Ultra Deep
- Teosyal Versus Juvéderm And Restylane
- Teoxane Cosmeceuticals
- The Best Dermal Filler in Toronto : What’s Right For You?
- The Best Ways To Treat Vertical Lines (Smoker Lines) Around the Mouth
- The Lip Filler Phenomenon
- The Most Common & Uncommon Uses of Dermal Fillers in Toronto
- Things to Know If You’re Considering Dermal Fillers
- Tips For Reducing Swelling & Bruising After Dermal Filler Procedure
- Top Health And Beauty Trends Of 2017
- Toronto Dermal Filler: How Is It Different from Botox?
- Toronto Lip Filler: A Definitive Guide
- Toronto Lip Filler: Why the Look Went from Puffy to Perfect
- Types of Dermal Fillers
- Types of Injectable Fillers
- Using Injectable Fillers To Rejuvenate Skin Non-Surgically
- V2 Microneedling Beauty Booster
- Volbella - Lip Filler By Dr. Torgerson
- Voluma Lift - By Dr. Torgerson
- What are Perfect Lips?
- What Are Teosyal Fillers?
- What is a Liquid Facelift?
- What Is Teosyal Kiss?
- What Is the Best Injectable Filler for Under Eye Hollows?
- What It's Really Like To Get Lip Injections For The First Time
- What to Do After Lip Injections
- What’s Best For Crow's Feet And Facial Lines?
- Which Dermal Fillers Are Best For The Cheeks?
- Which Dermal Fillers Work Best?
- Why Choose Teosyal?
- Why Different Fillers For Different Areas On The Face?
- Wrinkle Treatment
- Wrinkles and Fillers: Collagen And Other Types
State-Of-The-Art Surgical Facility
Our facility offers a luxurious, comfortable and private setting for consultations and surgery with a waiting room that is both spacious and inviting. Although we hope you don’t have to spend too much time waiting to see Dr. Torgerson, within a few minutes you will feel relaxed and at ease.