Enhance Your Beauty by Preserving Facial Dynamism: Using Teosyal for Facial Rejuvenation
When wrinkles and facial lines caused by years of repetitive muscle movement appear, the look of youthfulness begins to fade
Men and women who want to regain or retain their smooth, younger-looking skin often turn to cosmetic facial injectables. But as versatile as they can be, facial injectable treatments are not one-size-fits-all. The quality of the specific product used and the skill of your injector will ensure that you look young and rejuvenated, not strange or frozen.
Dermal fillers are on the rise for patients in their twenties and thirties
When the facial rejuvenation trend began, many patients using dermal fillers as their solution would have unnatural-looking faces evident of cosmetic manipulations. If the product is over-filled, preventing normal movement in dynamic areas like the mouth or creating a mask-like appearance, the result is not youthful, unfortunately. With the development of problem-specific products and a new approach that aims to age well rather than unrealistically, people who are treated with the industry’s most advanced dermal fillers today look like their natural, expressive selves. The only way to tell if a person has undergone facial rejuvenation by a skilled expert should be the fact that they look amazing for their age.
As a major influencer in the field of cosmetic dermal fillers, Teoxane Laboratories in Switzerland has added a game-changing innovative line called Teosyal Resilient Hyaluronic Acid (RHA) Fillers to their already well-known suite of Teosyal dermal products. Teosyal RHA Fillers guarantee plump lips, softer marionette lines, and filled cheeks for approximately one year after treatment.
Dermal fillers can add volume and shape to facial areas
Teosyal RHA Fillers
Teosyal RHA Fillers are a cut above in comparison to many traditional dermal fillers because the RHA gel has the ability to retain its original shape under stress of regularfacial muscle movement. It produces a smoothing, youthful effect without diminishing regular facial expressions or breaking down quickly in those areas. Unlike Teosyal RHA Fillers, some traditional HA dermal fillers lack the ability to move with the facial muscles underneath the skin and can create a stiff, unnatural appearance. Facial features that move frequently such as the lips and perioral area, laugh lines, and cheeks, will place HA filler under stress to break down and dissipate more quickly. Teosyal has developed patented technology to combat this issue and respect the natural movements of a person’s face while ensuring that their product stretches and holds its integrity under daily pressures. This new technology was designed to preserve the natural characteristics of hyaluronic acid molecules, keeping them pure and closely resembling the natural content of HA in our tissues.
The majority of our patients who undergo facial rejuvenation procedures also want to appear natural post-treatment. They are expecting aging signs to be corrected while retaining the emotional language of the face. HA is the main ingredient for many facial fillers, yet they are not all created alike. The careful, molecular design of each specific product will determine if it is thick or thin, holds together for a long time or dissipates quickly. Creating a dermal filler product that both moves and flexes naturally and that holds in place for an extended amount of time has been the goal of many labs. And Teoxane has achieved it.
If you are considering facial rejuvenation, we invite you to schedule a private consultation with our team of specialists. We will discuss your goals and provide in-depth detail about Teosyal RHA Filler, the advantages of retaining facial dynamism, and how Teosyal’s RHA Filler can help you achieve the younger, but natural-looking appearance that you desire.
The First Step Of Your Journey Begins With A Conversation
We'll Get Back to You Within 1 Business Day.
- Toronto Lip Filler: Why the Look Went from Puffy to Perfect
- Voluma Lift - By Dr. Torgerson
- Selphyl Toronto
- Volbella - Lip Filler By Dr. Torgerson
- Teosyal Ultimate
- Teosyal Redensity I Toronto - By Dr. Torgerson
- Restylane Toronto - By Dr. Torgerson
- Perlane Toronto - By Dr. Torgerson
- Teosyal RHA Dynamic Fillers
- Radiesse Toronto - By Dr. Torgerson
- Juvederm Toronto - Dermal Filler By Dr. Torgerson
- Why Choose Teosyal?
- Wrinkles and Fillers: Collagen And Other Types
- Why Different Fillers For Different Areas On The Face?
- Wrinkle Treatment
- Which Dermal Fillers Work Best?
- Which Dermal Fillers Are Best For The Cheeks?
- What to Do After Lip Injections
- What’s Best For Crow's Feet And Facial Lines?
- What It's Really Like To Get Lip Injections For The First Time
- What Is Teosyal Kiss?
- What Is The Best Injectable Filler For Under Eye Hollows?
- What is a Liquid Facelift?
- V2 Microneedling Beauty Booster
- What Are Teosyal Fillers?
- What are Perfect Lips?
- Types of Dermal Fillers
- Types of Injectable Fillers
- Using Injectable Fillers To Rejuvenate Skin Non-Surgically
- Toronto Lip Filler : A Definitive Guide
- Toronto Dermal Filler: How Is It Different from Botox?
- Top Health And Beauty Trends Of 2017
- Things to Know If You’re Considering Dermal Fillers
- Tips For Reducing Swelling & Bruising After Dermal Filler Procedure
- The Most Common & Uncommon Uses of Dermal Fillers in Toronto
- The Lip Filler Phenomenon
- The Best Ways To Treat Vertical Lines (Smoker Lines) Around the Mouth
- The Best Dermal Filler in Toronto : What’s Right For You?
- Teoxane Cosmeceuticals
- Teosyal Redensity I
- Teosyal Redensity II
- Teosyal Ultra Deep
- Teosyal – What Is It and How Does It Work?
- Teosyal Pen
- Teosyal Versus Juvéderm And Restylane
- Teosyal RHA
- Skin Rejuvenation With Dermal Fillers: Do’s And Don’ts
- Seven Myths about Lip Filler in Toronto
- Risks Associated with Injectable Fillers
- Rich Face
- Popular Cosmetic Procedures For Men
- Potential Side Effects of Teosyal Dermal Fillers
- Reasons People Choose Dermal Filler
- Lip Injections: Rise In Popularity
- Maintaining Your Facial Expressiveness Using the New Teosyal RHA Filler
- Lip Filler/Augmentation Techniques
- How Can Dermal Filler in Toronto Make You Look Youthful and Vibrant?
- Facial Fillers: Frequently Asked Questions
- Facial Fillers: Know The Difference
- Facial Fillers in Your 20s, 30s, 40s, and Up
- Fillers For Acne Scars: 10 Essential Facts To Understand
- Face the Facts – Top 5 Dermal Filler Facts
- Everything You Need To Know About Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty (Nose Job)
- Enhance Your Beauty by Preserving Facial Dynamism: Using Teosyal for Facial Rejuvenation
- Do I Need A Facelift, Skin Tightening, Or Fillers?
- Dermal Filler For Nasolabial Folds And Smile Lines
- Dermal Fillers: Your Top 10 Questions About This Popular Anti-Aging Trend
- Dermal Fillers And Jawline Contouring
- Dermal Fillers: A Secret Skin-Rejuvenation Weapon
- Dermal Filler for Contouring the Face
- Choosing The Right Type Of Dermal Filler
- Can Laser Resurfacing And Wrinkle Fillers Be Combined?
- Botox, Fillers, And Other Cosmetic Procedures For Skin Rejuvenation
- Best Lip Filler Treatment
- Benefits of Injectable Fillers
- Best Injectable Fillers in Canada
- About V2 Microneedling Beauty Booster Treatments with Redensity [l]
- 10 Things You Are Going To Wish You Knew Before Getting Lip Fillers In Toronto
- 4 Of The Most Common Myths About Dermal Fillers In Toronto
- 5 Surprising Facts about Dermal Fillers
State-Of-The-Art Surgical Facility
Our facility offers a luxurious, comfortable and private setting for consultations and surgery with a waiting room that is both spacious and inviting. Although we hope you don’t have to spend too much time waiting to see Dr. Torgerson, within a few minutes you will feel relaxed and at ease.
*Disclaimer: Similar and/or permanent results are not guaranteed based on the treatment/procedure and may vary from patient to patient, based on multiple factors, including genetics and lifestyle of each patient.*
Please note that the Medicine Act, 1991, Part II: Advertising Regulations restricts and regulates advertising by physicians in Ontario. Compliance with these regulations restricts advertising and promotional content. Accordingly, the content of this website is intended for educational and informational purposes only, as the internet is an electronic information system and you are viewing this page unsolicited.
*If you require any further information to learn how our office is fully compliant with Ontario's Personal Health Information Protection Act, please contact us to connect with our Health Information Custodian.