Volift is the latest addition in the range of dermal filler products offered by JUVÉDERM
It is used as an injectable dermal filler to smooth the deep wrinkles and creases of the face caused by aging.
Many people with age unfortunately suffer a loss of definition in their facial features
Who Can Benefit From Volift?
Like other products offered by JUVÉDERM, Volift is packed with a potent solution of hyaluronic acid and completed with lidocaine to ensure a quick, pain-free procedure. This new formulation improves the efficiency and effectiveness of previous products, allowing a smaller concentration of hyaluronic acid to be used to achieve the same results.
Gravity and time often are not kind to the skin and underlying facial tissues that support our looks. Some of the areas that are naturally affected by aging include the cheeks, jaw line, and chin, all of which are susceptible to a loss of volume as you grow older. Another result of this volume loss is the appearance of deep wrinkles and creases where skin once used to be firm.
Volift effectively fills out these areas of the face that need more support, providing wrinkle treatment and helping you regain your youthful appearance.
WHAT TO EXPECT DURING THE PROCEDURE
A Brilliant and Natural Look
Our doctors will work with you to determine exactly what features in your face you would like accentuated. Together you will decide on the specific wrinkles you would like to eliminate in order to look your best. This is a walk-in and walk-out procedure, with the entire process typically lasting under an hour.
The addition of lidocaine to Volift serves as an anaesthetic to numb the area where the injections are taking place. This will reduce any discomfort sometimes associated with procedures involving needles and injections.
The smooth and versatile formulation of Volift will allow our doctors great control while contouring the face, resulting in an even distribution and a brilliant, natural look.
WHAT TO EXPECT AFTER THE PROCEDURE
Although Volift contains less hyaluronic acid, it has the same degree of effectiveness as other products, and the side effects after the procedure are normally minimal. Most of our clinic’s patients report only minor swelling or irritation after the treatment. This is perfect for those that are trying to be discreet about their treatment. For many, they will leave the procedure looking and feeling excellent. Over the next few days, the results will continue to even out, and any minor swelling will subside, leaving you with a completely natural and youthful appearance.
Volift has a long duration, and for some people the results will last up to 15 months. Individual duration of effects is dependent on body chemistry, as each body is unique and will slowly break down the hyaluronic acid at different rates.
The First Step Of Your Journey Begins With A Conversation
We'll Get Back to You Within 1 Business Day.
- 10 Things You Are Going To Wish You Knew Before Getting Lip Fillers In Toronto
- 4 Of The Most Common Myths About Dermal Fillers In Toronto
- 5 Surprising Facts about Dermal Fillers
- About V2 Microneedling Beauty Booster Treatments with Redensity [l]
- Benefits of Injectable Fillers
- Best Injectable Fillers in Canada
- Best Lip Filler Treatment
- Botox, Fillers, And Other Cosmetic Procedures For Skin Rejuvenation
- Can Laser Resurfacing And Wrinkle Fillers Be Combined?
- Choosing The Right Type Of Dermal Filler
- Dermal Filler for Contouring the Face
- Dermal Filler For Nasolabial Folds And Smile Lines
- Dermal Fillers And Jawline Contouring
- Dermal Fillers: A Secret Skin-Rejuvenation Weapon
- Dermal Fillers: Your Top 10 Questions About This Popular Anti-Aging Trend
- Do I Need A Facelift, Skin Tightening, Or Fillers?
- Enhance Your Beauty by Preserving Facial Dynamism: Using Teosyal for Facial Rejuvenation
- Everything You Need To Know About Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty (Nose Job)
- Face the Facts – Top 5 Dermal Filler Facts
- Facial Fillers in Your 20s, 30s, 40s, and Up
- Facial Fillers: Frequently Asked Questions
- Facial Fillers: Know The Difference
- Fillers For Acne Scars: 10 Essential Facts To Understand
- How Can Dermal Filler in Toronto Make You Look Youthful and Vibrant?
- Juvederm Toronto - Dermal Filler By Dr. Torgerson
- Lip Filler/Augmentation Techniques
- Lip Injections: Rise In Popularity
- Maintaining Your Facial Expressiveness Using the New Teosyal RHA Filler
- Perlane Toronto - By Dr. Torgerson
- Popular Cosmetic Procedures For Men
- Potential Side Effects of Teosyal Dermal Fillers
- PRP Treatments Toronto
- Radiesse Toronto - By Dr. Torgerson
- Reasons People Choose Dermal Filler
- Restylane Toronto - By Dr. Torgerson
- Rich Face
- Risks Associated with Injectable Fillers
- Seven Myths about Lip Filler in Toronto
- Skin Rejuvenation With Dermal Fillers: Do’s And Don’ts
- Teosyal – What Is It and How Does It Work?
- Teosyal Pen
- Teosyal Redensity I
- Teosyal Redensity I Toronto - By Dr. Torgerson
- Teosyal Redensity II
- Teosyal RHA
- Teosyal RHA Dynamic Fillers
- Teosyal Ultimate
- Teosyal Ultra Deep
- Teosyal Versus Juvéderm And Restylane
- Teoxane Cosmeceuticals
- The Best Dermal Filler in Toronto : What’s Right For You?
- The Best Ways To Treat Vertical Lines (Smoker Lines) Around the Mouth
- The Lip Filler Phenomenon
- The Most Common & Uncommon Uses of Dermal Fillers in Toronto
- Things to Know If You’re Considering Dermal Fillers
- Tips For Reducing Swelling & Bruising After Dermal Filler Procedure
- Top Health And Beauty Trends Of 2017
- Toronto Dermal Filler: How Is It Different from Botox?
- Toronto Lip Filler: A Definitive Guide
- Toronto Lip Filler: Why the Look Went from Puffy to Perfect
- Types of Dermal Fillers
- Types of Injectable Fillers
- Using Injectable Fillers To Rejuvenate Skin Non-Surgically
- V2 Microneedling Beauty Booster
- Volbella - Lip Filler By Dr. Torgerson
- Voluma Lift - By Dr. Torgerson
- What are Perfect Lips?
- What Are Teosyal Fillers?
- What is a Liquid Facelift?
- What Is Teosyal Kiss?
- What Is the Best Injectable Filler for Under Eye Hollows?
- What It's Really Like To Get Lip Injections For The First Time
- What to Do After Lip Injections
- What’s Best For Crow's Feet And Facial Lines?
- Which Dermal Fillers Are Best For The Cheeks?
- Which Dermal Fillers Work Best?
- Why Choose Teosyal?
- Why Different Fillers For Different Areas On The Face?
- Wrinkle Treatment
- Wrinkles and Fillers: Collagen And Other Types
State-Of-The-Art Surgical Facility
Our facility offers a luxurious, comfortable and private setting for consultations and surgery with a waiting room that is both spacious and inviting. Although we hope you don’t have to spend too much time waiting to see Dr. Torgerson, within a few minutes you will feel relaxed and at ease.