What Are Teosyal Fillers?
Teosyal is an award-winning line of 100% hyaluronic acid-based dermal fillers, which create a very natural way to achieve a younger-looking appearance and enhance your existing features
Teosyal fillers can be injected into all areas of the face and neck, where they are slowly and naturally absorbed by the skin. Hyaluronic acid is a naturally existing and abundant carbohydrate in the human body that unfortunately is produced less with growing age. Hyaluronic acid deficiency is alleviated by Teosyal, thanks to the high hyaluronic acid concentration within the products. The products make the skin appear younger, healthier, and plumper by injecting and replacing lost hyaluronic acid in the face and neck. This essentially will hydrate the skin, promoting healthy functioning skin while restoring lost volume.
Teosyal Ultra Deep is targeted to restoring lost facial volume, treating deep wrinkles, and re-sculpting the face
Wide Range of Teosyal Products
The Teosyal range has many different products that are each specifically designed to work best for different areas, needs, and people. It is important to know what results you want to achieve from the product to ensure that the correct Teosyal product is used. For example, Teosyal Redensity II is a nutrient-rich product that specifically targets the eye area to rejuvenate tired-looking eyes, while
Teosyal has many dedicated customers due to the wide range of fillers. The products can be used on a wide variety of individuals, from young people in their twenties looking for a fuller and plumper lips to people in their sixties looking to recapture their youthful appearance and reverse the effects of ageing.
Teosyal products are injected into skin using a pre-filled filler syringe and a fine needle or cannula. The injections are not entirely painless, but are usually easy to tolerate. The procedure only lasts a few minutes in total. Teosyal is injected and massaged into the skin, the result is then evaluated, and additional filler is added if needed. The length of the procedure varies based on how many areas are injected and how much Teosyal product is used, but the process can take as little as 15 minutes.
The product will only restore facial volume that was lost and not add, thereby eliminating the fear of looking overdone
Teosyal products have an immediate effect and typically require only one initial treatment to achieve the desired results. However, depending on the patient’s age, the effectiveness of the immune system, and the extent of the desired results, two or three primary sessions may be necessary.
After the initial treatment, a maintenance session is usually recommended to maintain the original results from the treatment. Again, it depends largely on the individual, but the effects of Teosyal can last anywhere between 9 and 18 months. Also, this depends on the Teosyal product that is used.
Typically, the more intensely the product is used, the longer it will last. Other factors, including lifestyle choices and age, can also largely influence the duration of the results.
Common Side Effects
Just like any other injection, Teosyal has a few very common and minor side effects. These can include slight redness, pain, or itching around the injected area, but these side effects generally subside over a 72-hour time period. Many patients have no side effects at all.
The First Step Of Your Journey Begins With A Conversation
We'll Get Back to You Within 1 Business Day.
- 10 Things You Are Going To Wish You Knew Before Getting Lip Fillers In Toronto
- Toronto Lip Filler : A Definitive Guide
- The Most Common & Uncommon Uses of Dermal Fillers in Toronto
- The Best Dermal Filler in Toronto : What’s Right For You?
- Seven Myths about Lip Filler in Toronto
- 4 Of The Most Common Myths About Dermal Fillers In Toronto
- Dermal Filler for Contouring the Face
- How Can Dermal Filler in Toronto Make You Look Youthful and Vibrant?
- Toronto Dermal Filler: How Is It Different from Botox?
- Lip Filler/Augmentation Techniques
- Things to Know If You’re Considering Dermal Fillers
- Wrinkles and Fillers: Collagen And Other Types
- Choosing The Right Type Of Dermal Filler
- The Lip Filler Phenomenon
- Why Choose Teosyal?
- Risks Associated with Injectable Fillers
- Reasons People Choose Dermal Filler
- Restylane Toronto - By Dr. Torgerson
- What is a Liquid Facelift?
- Voluma Lift - By Dr. Torgerson
- Teosyal Pen
- What’s Best For Crow's Feet And Facial Lines?
- Juvederm Toronto - Dermal Filler By Dr. Torgerson
- Teosyal RHA
- Maintaining Your Facial Expressiveness Using the New Teosyal RHA Filler
- What Is The Best Injectable Filler For Under Eye Hollows?
- Teosyal Redensity I
- Face the Facts – Top 5 Dermal Filler Facts
- Do I Need A Facelift, Skin Tightening, Or Fillers?
- Fillers For Acne Scars: 10 Essential Facts To Understand
- Facial Fillers: Know The Difference
- What are Perfect Lips?
- Benefits of Injectable Fillers
- Best Lip Filler Treatment
- Which Dermal Fillers Work Best?
- Teosyal Versus Juvéderm And Restylane
- Types of Injectable Fillers
- Potential Side Effects of Teosyal Dermal Fillers
- Skin Rejuvenation With Dermal Fillers: Do’s And Don’ts
- What It's Really Like To Get Lip Injections For The First Time
- Dermal Filler For Nasolabial Folds And Smile Lines
- 5 Surprising Facts about Dermal Fillers
- Radiesse Toronto - By Dr. Torgerson
- Volbella - Lip Filler By Dr. Torgerson
- Teosyal Redensity II
- The Best Ways To Treat Vertical Lines (Smoker Lines) Around the Mouth
- Popular Cosmetic Procedures For Men
- Everything You Need To Know About Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty (Nose Job)
- Top Health And Beauty Trends Of 2017
- Which Dermal Fillers Are Best For The Cheeks?
- Types of Dermal Fillers
- Tips For Reducing Swelling & Bruising After Dermal Filler Procedure
- Perlane Toronto - By Dr. Torgerson
- Facial Fillers: Frequently Asked Questions
- Dermal Fillers And Jawline Contouring
- About V2 Microneedling Beauty Booster Treatments with Redensity [l]
- V2 Microneedling Beauty Booster
- Rich Face
- Why Different Fillers For Different Areas On The Face?
- Teosyal Redensity I Toronto - By Dr. Torgerson
- Dermal Fillers: Your Top 10 Questions About This Popular Anti-Aging Trend
- Dermal Fillers: A Secret Skin-Rejuvenation Weapon
- Teosyal – What Is It and How Does It Work?
- Enhance Your Beauty by Preserving Facial Dynamism: Using Teosyal for Facial Rejuvenation
- What Is Teosyal Kiss?
- Selphyl Toronto
- Can Laser Resurfacing And Wrinkle Fillers Be Combined?
- What to Do After Lip Injections
- Lip Injections: Rise In Popularity
- Teoxane Cosmeceuticals
- Teosyal RHA Dynamic Fillers
- Botox, Fillers, And Other Cosmetic Procedures For Skin Rejuvenation
- Facial Fillers in Your 20s, 30s, 40s, and Up
- Teosyal Ultimate
- Teosyal Ultra Deep
- Best Injectable Fillers in Canada
- Wrinkle Treatment
- What Are Teosyal Fillers?
- Using Injectable Fillers To Rejuvenate Skin Non-Surgically
State-Of-The-Art Surgical Facility
Our facility offers a luxurious, comfortable and private setting for consultations and surgery with a waiting room that is both spacious and inviting. Although we hope you don’t have to spend too much time waiting to see Dr. Torgerson, within a few minutes you will feel relaxed and at ease.
*Disclaimer: Similar and/or permanent results are not guaranteed based on the treatment/procedure and may vary from patient to patient, based on multiple factors, including genetics and lifestyle of each patient.*
Please note that the Medicine Act, 1991, Part II: Advertising Regulations restricts and regulates advertising by physicians in Ontario. Compliance with these regulations restricts advertising and promotional content. Accordingly, the content of this website is intended for educational and informational purposes only, as the internet is an electronic information system and you are viewing this page unsolicited.
*If you require any further information to learn how our office is fully compliant with Ontario's Personal Health Information Protection Act, please contact us to connect with our Health Information Custodian.