Which Dermal Fillers Are Best For The Cheeks?
Dermal fillers are a soft tissue filler product injected into the skin to help smooth out fine lines and wrinkles
The result is a smoother face, younger looking skin, and improved self esteem. As we age, the cheeks can begin to look hollow and sunken, creating a gaunt and tired appearance. Dermal fillers are a popular option to prolong the need for surgery or to reduce the associated costs and recovery time of a surgical procedure. There are a number of highly recommended dermal fillers on the market that work well for filling out the cheeks and restoring a healthy, lively appearance. Some of the most popular dermal fillers include JUVÉDERM™, RESTYLANE™, and TEOSYAL.
Popular Dermal Fillers
JUVÉDERM™ is one of the world’s most popular brands of injectable fillers. Juvederm is known for its smooth consistency and natural looking results. It is not painful to have this procedure, which takes only 15 minutes to 1 hour, depending on the number of areas that are being treated. One of the benefits of JUVÉDERM™ is that the dermal filler lasts 6 months to 1 year, and if by any chance the patient is unhappy with the result, the procedure is reversible. Also, this dermal filler eventually breaks down and is absorbed safely into the body.
RESTYLANE™ is a hyaluronic acid-based dermal filler that restores and enhances facial volume. It is known for smoothing away fine lines and restoring the youthful appearance of the cheeks. The injections are not very painful, and each syringe contains a product called lidocaine. Lidocaine is a very effective numbing agent, and it will freeze the area, making the procedure even more comfortable. Patients can also request additional topical numbing cream that will be put on top of their skin about 10 minutes prior to treatment if they are concerned about discomfort.
Dermal Fillers for Cheeks
TEOSYAL is another brand of dermal filler that is safe and effective at hydrating the skin with a naturally hydrating substance called hyaluronic acid (HA). Young skin contains an abundance of HA, but as we age and our skin is exposed to dehydrating forces such as being in the sun, the skin loses its natural levels of HA. Without hyaluronic acid, the skin dries, wrinkles, and folds.
TEOSYAL is a dermal filler that replaces HA, bringing back a youthful appearance, smoothing wrinkles, and providing volume to the cheek area with results that last for up to one year. The purity of this product’s ingredients reduces redness and inflammation. Downtime is also very minimal. After only 1 treatment, patients notice immediate and lasting results, making TEOSYAL a very popular product for smoothing wrinkles and contouring the shape and lines of the face.
Which Dermal Filler Is Best For The Cheeks?
Using the latest techniques and technology in the industry, our doctors are passionate about using their knowledge and expertise with dermal fillers to restore appearance and to obtain the youthful look their patients would like to achieve, including slowing the ageing process by focusing on the cheeks.
To determine which dermal filler is appropriate to fill in your cheeks and to restore a youthful and energetic appearance, contact the clinic to book a consultation with one of our doctors. Our team is available to answer your questions and inquiries. Please call 647-343-0207.
The First Step Of Your Journey Begins With A Conversation
We'll Get Back to You Within 1 Business Day.
- The Most Common & Uncommon Uses of Dermal Fillers in Toronto
- The Best Dermal Filler in Toronto : What’s Right For You?
- Seven Myths about Lip Filler in Toronto
- Toronto Lip Filler : A Definitive Guide
- 10 Things You Are Going To Wish You Knew Before Getting Lip Fillers In Toronto
- 4 Of The Most Common Myths About Dermal Fillers In Toronto
- Dermal Filler for Contouring the Face
- How Can Dermal Filler in Toronto Make You Look Youthful and Vibrant?
- Toronto Dermal Filler: How Is It Different from Botox?
- Lip Filler/Augmentation Techniques
- Things to Know If You’re Considering Dermal Fillers
- Wrinkles and Fillers: Collagen And Other Types
- Choosing The Right Type Of Dermal Filler
- The Lip Filler Phenomenon
- Why Choose Teosyal?
- Risks Associated with Injectable Fillers
- Reasons People Choose Dermal Filler
- Restylane Toronto - By Dr. Torgerson
- What is a Liquid Facelift?
- Voluma Lift - By Dr. Torgerson
- Teosyal Pen
- What’s Best For Crow's Feet And Facial Lines?
- Juvederm Toronto - Dermal Filler By Dr. Torgerson
- Teosyal RHA
- Maintaining Your Facial Expressiveness Using the New Teosyal RHA Filler
- What Is The Best Injectable Filler For Under Eye Hollows?
- Teosyal Redensity I
- Face the Facts – Top 5 Dermal Filler Facts
- Do I Need A Facelift, Skin Tightening, Or Fillers?
- Fillers For Acne Scars: 10 Essential Facts To Understand
- Facial Fillers: Know The Difference
- What are Perfect Lips?
- Benefits of Injectable Fillers
- Best Lip Filler Treatment
- Which Dermal Fillers Work Best?
- Teosyal Versus Juvéderm And Restylane
- Types of Injectable Fillers
- Potential Side Effects of Teosyal Dermal Fillers
- Skin Rejuvenation With Dermal Fillers: Do’s And Don’ts
- What It's Really Like To Get Lip Injections For The First Time
- Dermal Filler For Nasolabial Folds And Smile Lines
- 5 Surprising Facts about Dermal Fillers
- Radiesse Toronto - By Dr. Torgerson
- Volbella - Lip Filler By Dr. Torgerson
- Teosyal Redensity II
- The Best Ways To Treat Vertical Lines (Smoker Lines) Around the Mouth
- Popular Cosmetic Procedures For Men
- Everything You Need To Know About Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty (Nose Job)
- Top Health And Beauty Trends Of 2017
- Which Dermal Fillers Are Best For The Cheeks?
- Types of Dermal Fillers
- Tips For Reducing Swelling & Bruising After Dermal Filler Procedure
- Perlane Toronto - By Dr. Torgerson
- Facial Fillers: Frequently Asked Questions
- Dermal Fillers And Jawline Contouring
- About V2 Microneedling Beauty Booster Treatments with Redensity [l]
- V2 Microneedling Beauty Booster
- Rich Face
- Why Different Fillers For Different Areas On The Face?
- Teosyal Redensity I Toronto - By Dr. Torgerson
- Dermal Fillers: Your Top 10 Questions About This Popular Anti-Aging Trend
- Dermal Fillers: A Secret Skin-Rejuvenation Weapon
- Teosyal – What Is It and How Does It Work?
- Enhance Your Beauty by Preserving Facial Dynamism: Using Teosyal for Facial Rejuvenation
- What Is Teosyal Kiss?
- Selphyl Toronto
- Can Laser Resurfacing And Wrinkle Fillers Be Combined?
- What to Do After Lip Injections
- Lip Injections: Rise In Popularity
- Teoxane Cosmeceuticals
- Teosyal RHA Dynamic Fillers
- Botox, Fillers, And Other Cosmetic Procedures For Skin Rejuvenation
- Facial Fillers in Your 20s, 30s, 40s, and Up
- Teosyal Ultimate
- Teosyal Ultra Deep
- Best Injectable Fillers in Canada
- Wrinkle Treatment
- What Are Teosyal Fillers?
- Using Injectable Fillers To Rejuvenate Skin Non-Surgically
State-Of-The-Art Surgical Facility
Our facility offers a luxurious, comfortable and private setting for consultations and surgery with a waiting room that is both spacious and inviting. Although we hope you don’t have to spend too much time waiting to see Dr. Torgerson, within a few minutes you will feel relaxed and at ease.
*Disclaimer: Similar and/or permanent results are not guaranteed based on the treatment/procedure and may vary from patient to patient, based on multiple factors, including genetics and lifestyle of each patient.*
Please note that the Medicine Act, 1991, Part II: Advertising Regulations restricts and regulates advertising by physicians in Ontario. Compliance with these regulations restricts advertising and promotional content. Accordingly, the content of this website is intended for educational and informational purposes only, as the internet is an electronic information system and you are viewing this page unsolicited.
*If you require any further information to learn how our office is fully compliant with Ontario's Personal Health Information Protection Act, please contact us to connect with our Health Information Custodian.