Why Choose Teosyal?
Teosyal is a leading resilient hyaluronic acid (RHA) wrinkle filler product from Switzerland developed by Teoxane Laboratories in Geneva
Since the inception of Teoxane Laboratories in 2003, the Teoxane founder, Mrs. Valerie Taupin, has understood the importance of formulating customized products that are specifically designed for wrinkle correction for the various areas of the face. This led to the innovative conception of Teosyal RHA products that employ cross-linking technology. The technology adapts to the dynamics of activated movement of facial expressions.
Hyaluronic acid (HA) is a natural substance that is found abundantly in youthful skin
Teosyal for Aging Skin
Prior to the formulation of Teosyal RHA, collagen and silicone were the only form of injectables for the correction of skin surface irregularities. Now in the aesthetics market, there are several different product ranges that produce facial filling properties such as the popular Juvéderm and their umbrella of filler products like Volbella, Vollure, and Volift as well as other competitors like Restylane, Perlane, and more recently, Stylage.
Most dermal filler injectable medical devices are approved for soft tissue injections. People require the filling effects of soft tissue filler products because as we age, the production of hyaluronic acid decreases, causing the skin to become thinner and dryer. The aging process creates a depletion in the natural supply of HA in our skin, leading to skin that appears dehydrated and wrinkled.
Some of the common signs of aging in the skin include:
- Fine lines and wrinkles on the entire surface of the skin
- Tear troughs caused by the aging of the lower eyelid skin to the underlying facial bone structures
- Sagging of the cheeks, leading to “jowls”
- Marionette laugh lines around the mouth
- Wrinkling of the lips and surrounding lip area (smoker lines)
- Sagging of the jawline and neck area, causing lack of definition and looseness underneath the chin
Teosyal RHA Products with Customized Breakthrough Formulas
Benefits of Teosyal RHA Products
Teosyal RHA products differentiate themselves from other dermal filler products by innovating customized breakthrough formulas for specific treatment sites on the face along with simple supporting administration apparatus for practitioners. The easy method of delivery establishes a comfortable experience for patients and physicians.
Some of the benefits with Teosyal RHA products include:
- Teosyal’s proprietary cross-linked RHA formula
- Currently, Teosyal RHA contains the highest concentration of HA: 25 mg per cc
- Redensity formulas infused with amino acids, antioxidants, and vitamins for delicate areas like underneath the eyes
- Exceptional increase of volume
- 360° full control of injection sites
- Easy to inject with Teosyal pen or with product ranges that are specific to cannula sizes
- Increased patient comfort and patient tolerance
- Less redness and swelling post treatment
- Extended durability and flexibility compared to other dermal filler products, meaning added value for customers because of longer-lasting properties
- Longer-lasting results mean less frequent visits for patient follow-ups
- Highly customized treatments geared towards the achievement of cosmetic goals
Dermal filler products like Teosyal RHA injectables degrade slowly over the course of a steady metabolizing period that can last 8 to 9 months or even longer. Come and see for yourself why Teosyal is our doctors’ preferred choice of injectable filler for the treatment of custom static and dynamic wrinkle correction procedures for men and women of varying age groups. Contact us at our state-of-the art facility located in the heart of Yorkville, located in downtown Toronto, to schedule your complimentary consultation.
The First Step Of Your Journey Begins With A Conversation
We'll Get Back to You Within 1 Business Day.
- 10 Things You Are Going To Wish You Knew Before Getting Lip Fillers In Toronto
- Toronto Lip Filler : A Definitive Guide
- The Most Common & Uncommon Uses of Dermal Fillers in Toronto
- The Best Dermal Filler in Toronto : What’s Right For You?
- Seven Myths about Lip Filler in Toronto
- 4 Of The Most Common Myths About Dermal Fillers In Toronto
- Dermal Filler for Contouring the Face
- How Can Dermal Filler in Toronto Make You Look Youthful and Vibrant?
- Toronto Dermal Filler: How Is It Different from Botox?
- Lip Filler/Augmentation Techniques
- Things to Know If You’re Considering Dermal Fillers
- Wrinkles and Fillers: Collagen And Other Types
- Choosing The Right Type Of Dermal Filler
- The Lip Filler Phenomenon
- Why Choose Teosyal?
- Risks Associated with Injectable Fillers
- Reasons People Choose Dermal Filler
- Restylane Toronto - By Dr. Torgerson
- What is a Liquid Facelift?
- Voluma Lift - By Dr. Torgerson
- Teosyal Pen
- What’s Best For Crow's Feet And Facial Lines?
- Juvederm Toronto - Dermal Filler By Dr. Torgerson
- Teosyal RHA
- Maintaining Your Facial Expressiveness Using the New Teosyal RHA Filler
- What Is The Best Injectable Filler For Under Eye Hollows?
- Teosyal Redensity I
- Face the Facts – Top 5 Dermal Filler Facts
- Do I Need A Facelift, Skin Tightening, Or Fillers?
- Fillers For Acne Scars: 10 Essential Facts To Understand
- Facial Fillers: Know The Difference
- What are Perfect Lips?
- Benefits of Injectable Fillers
- Best Lip Filler Treatment
- Which Dermal Fillers Work Best?
- Teosyal Versus Juvéderm And Restylane
- Types of Injectable Fillers
- Potential Side Effects of Teosyal Dermal Fillers
- Skin Rejuvenation With Dermal Fillers: Do’s And Don’ts
- What It's Really Like To Get Lip Injections For The First Time
- Dermal Filler For Nasolabial Folds And Smile Lines
- 5 Surprising Facts about Dermal Fillers
- Radiesse Toronto - By Dr. Torgerson
- Volbella - Lip Filler By Dr. Torgerson
- Teosyal Redensity II
- The Best Ways To Treat Vertical Lines (Smoker Lines) Around the Mouth
- Popular Cosmetic Procedures For Men
- Everything You Need To Know About Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty (Nose Job)
- Top Health And Beauty Trends Of 2017
- Which Dermal Fillers Are Best For The Cheeks?
- Types of Dermal Fillers
- Tips For Reducing Swelling & Bruising After Dermal Filler Procedure
- Perlane Toronto - By Dr. Torgerson
- Facial Fillers: Frequently Asked Questions
- Dermal Fillers And Jawline Contouring
- About V2 Microneedling Beauty Booster Treatments with Redensity [l]
- V2 Microneedling Beauty Booster
- Rich Face
- Why Different Fillers For Different Areas On The Face?
- Teosyal Redensity I Toronto - By Dr. Torgerson
- Dermal Fillers: Your Top 10 Questions About This Popular Anti-Aging Trend
- Dermal Fillers: A Secret Skin-Rejuvenation Weapon
- Teosyal – What Is It and How Does It Work?
- Enhance Your Beauty by Preserving Facial Dynamism: Using Teosyal for Facial Rejuvenation
- What Is Teosyal Kiss?
- Selphyl Toronto
- Can Laser Resurfacing And Wrinkle Fillers Be Combined?
- What to Do After Lip Injections
- Lip Injections: Rise In Popularity
- Teoxane Cosmeceuticals
- Teosyal RHA Dynamic Fillers
- Botox, Fillers, And Other Cosmetic Procedures For Skin Rejuvenation
- Facial Fillers in Your 20s, 30s, 40s, and Up
- Teosyal Ultimate
- Teosyal Ultra Deep
- Best Injectable Fillers in Canada
- Wrinkle Treatment
- What Are Teosyal Fillers?
- Using Injectable Fillers To Rejuvenate Skin Non-Surgically
State-Of-The-Art Surgical Facility
Our facility offers a luxurious, comfortable and private setting for consultations and surgery with a waiting room that is both spacious and inviting. Although we hope you don’t have to spend too much time waiting to see Dr. Torgerson, within a few minutes you will feel relaxed and at ease.
*Disclaimer: Similar and/or permanent results are not guaranteed based on the treatment/procedure and may vary from patient to patient, based on multiple factors, including genetics and lifestyle of each patient.*
Please note that the Medicine Act, 1991, Part II: Advertising Regulations restricts and regulates advertising by physicians in Ontario. Compliance with these regulations restricts advertising and promotional content. Accordingly, the content of this website is intended for educational and informational purposes only, as the internet is an electronic information system and you are viewing this page unsolicited.
*If you require any further information to learn how our office is fully compliant with Ontario's Personal Health Information Protection Act, please contact us to connect with our Health Information Custodian.