Why Different Fillers For Different Areas On The Face?
Why We Need Different Facial Fillers
Most people know that facial fillers are one of the best ways to restore volume in the face. The various areas of the face are comprised of different muscle groups that require a variety of anti-aging techniques to achieve a youthful appearance. To understand why we need different facial fillers, we must understand the different components of the face and how these areas are affected by the never-ending ageing process. Wrinkles are generally categorized into 2 categories:
Facial Fillers for Wrinkles Reduction
These wrinkles are formed by the activation of facial muscle movements caused by expressions. Dynamic wrinkles typically do not affect younger people. Eventually, as we age, they become more and more visible, transitioning into static wrinkles.
Static (Non-Dynamic) Wrinkles
Static wrinkles are wrinkles and are usually visible without any form of expression on the face. These wrinkles are commonly seen as marionette (laugh) lines, frown lines between the brows, and horizontal lines on the forehead. Static wrinkles are caused by the loss of volume and deterioration of skin structures. Although anti-aging calls for the reduction and elimination of static wrinkles, one should keep in mind that these lines often tell a story on the face. Total elimination can remove precious characteristics of the face that are unique to everyone. Now that we know the types of wrinkles, we can discuss where and how these wrinkles develop on the different areas of the face.
Fillers for Forehead and Eye Area
The forehead is most affected by dynamic and static wrinkles. The forehead is a highly active part of the face because we use our forehead muscles to display different types of expressions and feelings. Another area of the forehead that is affected by aging are the temples. The temples of the forehead lose volume as we age. Forehead rejuvenation can be achieved with dermal fillers in the temple area along with neuromodulators like Botox in the central and lower part (between the brows) of the forehead to smooth out the lines. With severe wrinkles, injectable fillers can be used to fill out the depressions in the forehead lines.
Injectable filler in the delicate eye area is one of the quickest ways to look younger and rejuvenated. Dark circles can be hereditary sometimes, but newly developed darkness around the eyes can be addressed with fillers. Teosyal Redensity l and Redensity ll are great products for the eye area. Not only do they provide filling effects for the eyes, they also fortify the skin with vitamins and nutrients. Crow’s-feet around the eyes are also common, as wrinkles are developed with age and muscle movements caused by activities like smiling, laughing, and squinting. The delicate skin that gets creased with crow’s-feet can be filled out with dermal fillers or smoothed out with Botulinum Toxin A injections.
The First Step Of Your Journey Begins With A Conversation
We'll Get Back to You Within 1 Business Day.
Filler in the nose can address bumps and unevenness to the nose
Non-surgical nose jobs are currently the new wave in cosmetic procedures because of the ease of commitment to the procedure. People who want long lasting results without any changes to their face opt for this quick procedure. Filler in the nose can address bumps and unevenness to the nose and can easily camouflage irregularities without any surgery. Another common treatment in the nasal area is the use of very tiny amounts of neuromodulators for “bunny lines”. This relaxes overactive nose muscles, which results in a relaxed appearance around the nose when laughing and showing other facial expressions.People who want long lasting results without any changes to their face opt for this quick procedure. Filler in the nose can address bumps and unevenness to the nose and can easily camouflage irregularities without any surgery. Another common treatment in the nasal area is the use of very tiny amounts of neuromodulators like Botox or Dysport for “bunny lines”. This relaxes overactive nose muscles, which results in a relaxed appearance around the nose when laughing and showing other facial expressions.
Lower Face: Cheeks, Jawline, and Chin
The lower part of the face contains several pockets of fat, which disposition and deteriorate over time as we age
- 10 Things You Are Going To Wish You Knew Before Getting Lip Fillers In Toronto
- Toronto Lip Filler : A Definitive Guide
- The Most Common & Uncommon Uses of Dermal Fillers in Toronto
- The Best Dermal Filler in Toronto : What’s Right For You?
- Seven Myths about Lip Filler in Toronto
- 4 Of The Most Common Myths About Dermal Fillers In Toronto
- Dermal Filler for Contouring the Face
- How Can Dermal Filler in Toronto Make You Look Youthful and Vibrant?
- Toronto Dermal Filler: How Is It Different from Botox?
- Lip Filler/Augmentation Techniques
- Things to Know If You’re Considering Dermal Fillers
- Wrinkles and Fillers: Collagen And Other Types
- Choosing The Right Type Of Dermal Filler
- The Lip Filler Phenomenon
- Why Choose Teosyal?
- Risks Associated with Injectable Fillers
- Reasons People Choose Dermal Filler
- Restylane Toronto - By Dr. Torgerson
- What is a Liquid Facelift?
- Voluma Lift - By Dr. Torgerson
- Teosyal Pen
- What’s Best For Crow's Feet And Facial Lines?
- Juvederm Toronto - Dermal Filler By Dr. Torgerson
- Teosyal RHA
- Maintaining Your Facial Expressiveness Using the New Teosyal RHA Filler
- What Is The Best Injectable Filler For Under Eye Hollows?
- Teosyal Redensity I
- Face the Facts – Top 5 Dermal Filler Facts
- Do I Need A Facelift, Skin Tightening, Or Fillers?
- Fillers For Acne Scars: 10 Essential Facts To Understand
- Facial Fillers: Know The Difference
- What are Perfect Lips?
- Benefits of Injectable Fillers
- Best Lip Filler Treatment
- Which Dermal Fillers Work Best?
- Teosyal Versus Juvéderm And Restylane
- Types of Injectable Fillers
- Potential Side Effects of Teosyal Dermal Fillers
- Skin Rejuvenation With Dermal Fillers: Do’s And Don’ts
- What It's Really Like To Get Lip Injections For The First Time
- Dermal Filler For Nasolabial Folds And Smile Lines
- 5 Surprising Facts about Dermal Fillers
- Radiesse Toronto - By Dr. Torgerson
- Volbella - Lip Filler By Dr. Torgerson
- Teosyal Redensity II
- The Best Ways To Treat Vertical Lines (Smoker Lines) Around the Mouth
- Popular Cosmetic Procedures For Men
- Everything You Need To Know About Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty (Nose Job)
- Top Health And Beauty Trends Of 2017
- Which Dermal Fillers Are Best For The Cheeks?
- Types of Dermal Fillers
- Tips For Reducing Swelling & Bruising After Dermal Filler Procedure
- Perlane Toronto - By Dr. Torgerson
- Facial Fillers: Frequently Asked Questions
- Dermal Fillers And Jawline Contouring
- About V2 Microneedling Beauty Booster Treatments with Redensity [l]
- V2 Microneedling Beauty Booster
- Rich Face
- Why Different Fillers For Different Areas On The Face?
- Teosyal Redensity I Toronto - By Dr. Torgerson
- Dermal Fillers: Your Top 10 Questions About This Popular Anti-Aging Trend
- Dermal Fillers: A Secret Skin-Rejuvenation Weapon
- Teosyal – What Is It and How Does It Work?
- Enhance Your Beauty by Preserving Facial Dynamism: Using Teosyal for Facial Rejuvenation
- What Is Teosyal Kiss?
- Selphyl Toronto
- Can Laser Resurfacing And Wrinkle Fillers Be Combined?
- What to Do After Lip Injections
- Lip Injections: Rise In Popularity
- Teoxane Cosmeceuticals
- Teosyal RHA Dynamic Fillers
- Botox, Fillers, And Other Cosmetic Procedures For Skin Rejuvenation
- Facial Fillers in Your 20s, 30s, 40s, and Up
- Teosyal Ultimate
- Teosyal Ultra Deep
- Best Injectable Fillers in Canada
- Wrinkle Treatment
- What Are Teosyal Fillers?
- Using Injectable Fillers To Rejuvenate Skin Non-Surgically
State-Of-The-Art Surgical Facility
Our facility offers a luxurious, comfortable and private setting for consultations and surgery with a waiting room that is both spacious and inviting. Although we hope you don’t have to spend too much time waiting to see Dr. Torgerson, within a few minutes you will feel relaxed and at ease.
*Disclaimer: Similar and/or permanent results are not guaranteed based on the treatment/procedure and may vary from patient to patient, based on multiple factors, including genetics and lifestyle of each patient.*
Please note that the Medicine Act, 1991, Part II: Advertising Regulations restricts and regulates advertising by physicians in Ontario. Compliance with these regulations restricts advertising and promotional content. Accordingly, the content of this website is intended for educational and informational purposes only, as the internet is an electronic information system and you are viewing this page unsolicited.
*If you require any further information to learn how our office is fully compliant with Ontario's Personal Health Information Protection Act, please contact us to connect with our Health Information Custodian.