Why Different Fillers For Different Areas On The Face?
Why We Need Different Facial Fillers
Most people know that facial fillers are one of the best ways to restore volume in the face. The various areas of the face are comprised of different muscle groups that require a variety of anti-aging techniques to achieve a youthful appearance. To understand why we need different facial fillers, we must understand the different components of the face and how these areas are affected by the never-ending ageing process. Wrinkles are generally categorized into 2 categories:
Facial Fillers for Wrinkles Reduction
These wrinkles are formed by the activation of facial muscle movements caused by expressions. Dynamic wrinkles typically do not affect younger people. Eventually, as we age, they become more and more visible, transitioning into static wrinkles.
Static (Non-Dynamic) Wrinkles
Static wrinkles are wrinkles and are usually visible without any form of expression on the face. These wrinkles are commonly seen as marionette (laugh) lines, frown lines between the brows, and horizontal lines on the forehead. Static wrinkles are caused by the loss of volume and deterioration of skin structures. Although anti-aging calls for the reduction and elimination of static wrinkles, one should keep in mind that these lines often tell a story on the face. Total elimination can remove precious characteristics of the face that are unique to everyone. Now that we know the types of wrinkles, we can discuss where and how these wrinkles develop on the different areas of the face.
Fillers for Forehead and Eye Area
The forehead is most affected by dynamic and static wrinkles. The forehead is a highly active part of the face because we use our forehead muscles to display different types of expressions and feelings. Another area of the forehead that is affected by aging are the temples. The temples of the forehead lose volume as we age. Forehead rejuvenation can be achieved with dermal fillers in the temple area along with neuromodulators like Botox in the central and lower part (between the brows) of the forehead to smooth out the lines. With severe wrinkles, injectable fillers can be used to fill out the depressions in the forehead lines.
Injectable filler in the delicate eye area is one of the quickest ways to look younger and rejuvenated. Dark circles can be hereditary sometimes, but newly developed darkness around the eyes can be addressed with fillers. Teosyal Redensity l and Redensity ll are great products for the eye area. Not only do they provide filling effects for the eyes, they also fortify the skin with vitamins and nutrients. Crow’s-feet around the eyes are also common, as wrinkles are developed with age and muscle movements caused by activities like smiling, laughing, and squinting. The delicate skin that gets creased with crow’s-feet can be filled out with dermal fillers or smoothed out with Botulinum Toxin A injections.
Filler in the nose can address bumps and unevenness to the nose
Non-surgical nose jobs are currently the new wave in cosmetic procedures because of the ease of commitment to the procedure. People who want long lasting results without any changes to their face opt for this quick procedure. Filler in the nose can address bumps and unevenness to the nose and can easily camouflage irregularities without any surgery. Another common treatment in the nasal area is the use of very tiny amounts of neuromodulators for “bunny lines”. This relaxes overactive nose muscles, which results in a relaxed appearance around the nose when laughing and showing other facial expressions.People who want long lasting results without any changes to their face opt for this quick procedure. Filler in the nose can address bumps and unevenness to the nose and can easily camouflage irregularities without any surgery. Another common treatment in the nasal area is the use of very tiny amounts of neuromodulators like Botox or Dysport for “bunny lines”. This relaxes overactive nose muscles, which results in a relaxed appearance around the nose when laughing and showing other facial expressions.
Lower Face: Cheeks, Jawline, and Chin
The lower part of the face contains several pockets of fat, which disposition and deteriorate over time as we age
Aging causes the fat pockets to decrease in size, and the skin loses laxity. As these effects take place, the adjacent tissues are also affected by the sagging and hollowing out of the skin. These symptoms result in skin that droops past the jawline – a common complaint for most people, called the “turkey neck” phenomenon. Dermal fillers to the cheek area restore volume and lift the skin to create a more youthful appearance. Laugh lines on the cheeks can also be restored to their previous arrangement before they were deeply embedded by “marionette lines”. Another common feature of the lower face that is often overlooked is the chin. Dermal fillers can be injected into the chin to create significant improvements in the balance and harmony of facial features.
The lips are most commonly injected site on the face! Injectable filler for the lips can plump up thin lips, restore lost volume, and create beautiful, fuller lips that look more youthful and attractive. The ageing process causes the lips to deflate over time, which results in more visible fine lines on and around the lip area. The lips are the most active area on the face, so injectable fillers are broken down more quickly. Retreatment is usually required after 4 to 6 months.
- 10 Things You Are Going To Wish You Knew Before Getting Lip Fillers In Toronto
- 4 Of The Most Common Myths About Dermal Fillers In Toronto
- 5 Surprising Facts about Dermal Fillers
- About V2 Microneedling Beauty Booster Treatments with Redensity [l]
- Benefits of Injectable Fillers
- Best Injectable Fillers in Canada
- Best Lip Filler Treatment
- Botox, Fillers, And Other Cosmetic Procedures For Skin Rejuvenation
- Can Laser Resurfacing And Wrinkle Fillers Be Combined?
- Choosing The Right Type Of Dermal Filler
- Dermal Filler for Contouring the Face
- Dermal Filler For Nasolabial Folds And Smile Lines
- Dermal Fillers And Jawline Contouring
- Dermal Fillers: A Secret Skin-Rejuvenation Weapon
- Dermal Fillers: Your Top 10 Questions About This Popular Anti-Aging Trend
- Do I Need A Facelift, Skin Tightening, Or Fillers?
- Enhance Your Beauty by Preserving Facial Dynamism: Using Teosyal for Facial Rejuvenation
- Everything You Need To Know About Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty (Nose Job)
- Face the Facts – Top 5 Dermal Filler Facts
- Facial Fillers in Your 20s, 30s, 40s, and Up
- Facial Fillers: Frequently Asked Questions
- Facial Fillers: Know The Difference
- Fillers For Acne Scars: 10 Essential Facts To Understand
- How Can Dermal Filler in Toronto Make You Look Youthful and Vibrant?
- Juvederm Toronto - Dermal Filler By Dr. Torgerson
- Lip Filler/Augmentation Techniques
- Lip Injections: Rise In Popularity
- Maintaining Your Facial Expressiveness Using the New Teosyal RHA Filler
- Perlane Toronto - By Dr. Torgerson
- Popular Cosmetic Procedures For Men
- Potential Side Effects of Teosyal Dermal Fillers
- PRP Treatments Toronto
- Radiesse Toronto - By Dr. Torgerson
- Reasons People Choose Dermal Filler
- Restylane Toronto - By Dr. Torgerson
- Rich Face
- Risks Associated with Injectable Fillers
- Seven Myths about Lip Filler in Toronto
- Skin Rejuvenation With Dermal Fillers: Do’s And Don’ts
- Teosyal – What Is It and How Does It Work?
- Teosyal Pen
- Teosyal Redensity I
- Teosyal Redensity I Toronto - By Dr. Torgerson
- Teosyal Redensity II
- Teosyal RHA
- Teosyal RHA Dynamic Fillers
- Teosyal Ultimate
- Teosyal Ultra Deep
- Teosyal Versus Juvéderm And Restylane
- Teoxane Cosmeceuticals
- The Best Dermal Filler in Toronto : What’s Right For You?
- The Best Ways To Treat Vertical Lines (Smoker Lines) Around the Mouth
- The Lip Filler Phenomenon
- The Most Common & Uncommon Uses of Dermal Fillers in Toronto
- Things to Know If You’re Considering Dermal Fillers
- Tips For Reducing Swelling & Bruising After Dermal Filler Procedure
- Top Health And Beauty Trends Of 2017
- Toronto Dermal Filler: How Is It Different from Botox?
- Toronto Lip Filler: A Definitive Guide
- Toronto Lip Filler: Why the Look Went from Puffy to Perfect
- Types of Dermal Fillers
- Types of Injectable Fillers
- Using Injectable Fillers To Rejuvenate Skin Non-Surgically
- V2 Microneedling Beauty Booster
- Volbella - Lip Filler By Dr. Torgerson
- Voluma Lift - By Dr. Torgerson
- What are Perfect Lips?
- What Are Teosyal Fillers?
- What is a Liquid Facelift?
- What Is Teosyal Kiss?
- What Is the Best Injectable Filler for Under Eye Hollows?
- What It's Really Like To Get Lip Injections For The First Time
- What to Do After Lip Injections
- What’s Best For Crow's Feet And Facial Lines?
- Which Dermal Fillers Are Best For The Cheeks?
- Which Dermal Fillers Work Best?
- Why Choose Teosyal?
- Why Different Fillers For Different Areas On The Face?
- Wrinkle Treatment
- Wrinkles and Fillers: Collagen And Other Types
State-Of-The-Art Surgical Facility
Our facility offers a luxurious, comfortable and private setting for consultations and surgery with a waiting room that is both spacious and inviting. Although we hope you don’t have to spend too much time waiting to see Dr. Torgerson, within a few minutes you will feel relaxed and at ease.