Benefits Of Laser Face Lifting
Fotona laser face-lifting procedures are one of the most beneficial ways to prevent signs of aging in the face and neck
Laser treatments with Fotona can be customized to suit the patient’s final facial rejuvenation goals. Younger candidates often see quicker, visible results a lot sooner than their older counterparts due to the existing generous amounts of collagen and elastin in the skin. Aging causes the depreciation of the bountiful supply of collagen and elastin in the skin.
Fotona 4D laser technology, gently resurfaces, rejuvenates the skin
Fotona Laser Face Lifting
Laser face lifting is an ideal way to combat the signs of maturation of the skin by preventing the formation of dynamic and static wrinkles in the skin. Static wrinkles are formed when the skin loses its structural properties along with the gradual decrease of volume supporting the skin. On the other hand, dynamic wrinkles form by the muscle groups that are activated when the face engages in expressions, resulting in changes in facial gestures. Repeated movements of the same dynamic wrinkles can lead to wrinkles like laugh lines and frown lines.
Both static and dynamic wrinkles can be managed with Fotona’s dual-wavelength laser system, which can provide great added anti-aging benefits for people looking to make natural improvements gradually. Laser face lifting can be implemented as a preventative measure towards reducing aging in the skin. Laser face lifting has many advantages over other surgical and non-surgical procedures for people who do not want to commit to cosmetic plastic surgery. Consistent use of laser treatments in the face can effectively prevent the signs of aging and provide benefits such as:
Reduction Of Jowls
Jowls begin to form around the chin as well as drooping from the cheek area. Jowls can make the face appear wider due to the loss of resiliency in the skin. They can also lead to further loosening of the skin in the neck. Reduction of jowls creates a well-defined jaw and neck contour.
Fotona laser treatments are completely non-invasive, with no downtime
Prevention of Under-Eye Bags
Under-eye rejuvenation with laser can be achieved by gently tightening the skin around the eyes as well as removing dark pigmentation that tends to develop as we age. Common methods of undereye rejuvenation include skin tightening, under eye darkness reduction, and skin tightening of the surrounding eye area like crow’s-feet and eyelids.
Lifting of Brows
Non-invasive brow lifting can be achieved with laser treatments to the brow area, including above the eyelid and in and around the eyebrows. This process gently remodels the skin below and above the brows to tighten and pull the eyebrows higher for a lifted effect.
Fotona laser treatments can effectively improve the tone and texture of the skin with thermal heat applications that fortify the skin’s structures from the inside out. After having laser treatments to the face, patients can immediately and continuously see improvements in the complexion. They will also notice a reduction of redness, irritation, veins, and a whole variety of other symptoms that contribute to unevenness in the face.
Reduced Pore Size
Skin tightening with Fotona also results in pore tightening with the induced thermal heating of the skin structures. Laser treatments to the face can reduce pore size, particularly in the nose and cheeks, where most pore dilation occurs.
If you are interested in the easiest way to prevent and delay the signs of aging in the face, then laser face-lifting procedures should be included as a regular routine in addition to your daily skincare regimen. Fotona laser facial-rejuvenating procedures are quick and can be completed in under an hour. Treatment results continue to improve with repeated sessions in a program that contains consistent intervals of treatments. Contact our office today to create your customized anti-aging program catered to your cosmetic goals.
The First Step Of Your Journey Begins With A Conversation
We'll Get Back to You Within 1 Business Day.
Fotona Laser Treatment
- Fotona TightSculpting
- What You Need To Know About Fractional Laser Resurfacing With Fotona
- What Is Smooth Mode?
- The Power Of Laser Face Lifting With Fotona 4D
- Reduce Rosacea With Fotona
- Piano Mode Laser Skin Tightening Treatments
- Non-Surgical Neck Lift With Fotona
- Non-Invasive Facial Contouring Options For Upper Face
- Non-Invasive Laser Body Contouring For New Moms
- Lip Plumping With Fotona
- Laser Brow Lifting With Fotona
- Laser Neck Lifting With Fotona
- Laser Skin Rejuvenation With FRAC3
- Know Your Non-Surgical Body-Contouring Options
- Laser Breast Lifting – FAQ – Part 1
- Laser Breast Lifting – FAQ – Part 2
- IntimaLase - Laser Vaginal Tightening
- Ideal Laser Breast Lifting Candidates
- How To Contour Your Jawline With Fotona Laser Treatments
- How Does Laser Breast Lifting Work?
- HotSculpting Vs. SculpSure
- HotSculpting FAQ Part 2
- HotSculpting FAQ Part 1
- Head-to-Toe Aesthetic Treatments – Part 3 : Lower Body
- Head-to-toe Aesthetic Treatments - Part 2 : Upper Body
- Head-to-Toe Aesthetic Treatments – Part 1 : Head And Neck
- Hot Vs. Cold
- Fotona Laser Treatments For The Hands
- Fotona IncontiLase Treatments for Stress Urinary Incontinence
- Fotona RenovaLase – Vaginal Atrophy Laser Treatment
- Fotona Laser Arm Lifting
- Fotona Smooth Mode for Gynecology
- Fotona Laser Skin Tightening
- Fotona Piano Mode Laser Facial Rejuvenation
- Do This Once A Week To Look Slimmer Fast
- Deep Fractionated Laser Treatments With Fotona
- Bikini-Ready Body Treatments
- Benefits Of Laser Face Lifting
- Acne Scar Resurfacing For The Cheeks
- 2D Non-Invasive Body Contouring
State-Of-The-Art Surgical Facility
Our facility offers a luxurious, comfortable and private setting for consultations and surgery with a waiting room that is both spacious and inviting. Although we hope you don’t have to spend too much time waiting to see Dr. Torgerson, within a few minutes you will feel relaxed and at ease.
*Disclaimer: Similar and/or permanent results are not guaranteed based on the treatment/procedure and may vary from patient to patient, based on multiple factors, including genetics and lifestyle of each patient.*
Please note that the Medicine Act, 1991, Part II: Advertising Regulations restricts and regulates advertising by physicians in Ontario. Compliance with these regulations restricts advertising and promotional content. Accordingly, the content of this website is intended for educational and informational purposes only, as the internet is an electronic information system and you are viewing this page unsolicited.
*If you require any further information to learn how our office is fully compliant with Ontario's Personal Health Information Protection Act, please contact us to connect with our Health Information Custodian.