Deep Fractionated Laser Treatments With Fotona
Dr. Torgerson is very excited to introduce the Fotona SP Dynamis laser system at his state-of-the-art cosmetic and laser clinic located in the heart of Toronto
Fotona is an advanced, multi-dimensional laser module that incorporates the 2 most efficient aesthetic lasers: Nd:YAG and Er:YAG. Fotona’s advanced, dual-light technology is referred as the TwinLight Fractional Rejuvenation method.
The TwinLight fractional rejuvenation method involves a simple 3-step program geared towards addressing various concerns within each stage of the treatment protocols. To help our patients understand what this procedure is like, we have compiled information about each step of the treatment to describe the benefits that the laser provides for surface irregularities.
Skin Conditioning With Nd:YAG In FRAC3 Mode
The first step is a preparatory treatment that stimulates cellular activity within the dermis. The Nd:YAG is passed over the skin twice: once with short surface-level pulses and then with deep penetration to effectively heat and condition the skin with Fotona’s patented FRAC3 mode. FRAC3 is a non-ablative treatment that gently remodels the skin with improvements seen in texture and tone and reduced imperfections in the skin. FRAC3 is different than traditional fractionated laser treatments because it can fractionate upon contact with the imperfections contained within the epidermal structures. This is a state-of-the-art, auto-fractionating delivery system that is activated beneath the epidermis.
Fractional Therapy With Erbium
The second step involves the micro-ablation of the aged skin cells on the surface of the skin. Fotona epidermal laser resurfacing uses Variable Square Pulse (VSP) technology to effectively ablate micro thin islands of fractionated areas on the superficial layers of the skin. Er:YAG laser qualities are generated when the laser is in contact with water molecules, which is a how the photo-vaporization effects occur in the skin when the laser beam is delivered to the skin. The micro islands of fractionated areas are remodelled with newly regenerated healthy skin cells, thus creating smoother surface on the skin.
Laser Peel with Erbium YAG
Fotona laser peels are non-invasive facial treatments that can remove years from the skin. They work by delivering controlled laser light into the epidermal layers of the skin. Laser technology gently removes micro-thin layers of the skin to stimulate the production of collagen and help remove surface irregularities, improve tone and texture, and reduce pore size, wrinkles, and age spots.
The beauty of Fotona deep, fractionated laser treatments is that the treatments can be customized in accordance to the patient’s concerns. The treatments are personalized to target specific concerns that only be achieved by Fotona laser treatments. The efficacy potential of facial laser treatments with Fotona SP Dynamis delivers unparalleled forms of treatment options for a variety of symptoms and conditions, including light laser peels, deep skin remodeling, or tightening of certain areas of the face such as the brows and neck.
The options for laser rejuvenation treatments with Fotona are extensive. They can be optimized on an individualized basis to help patients achieve long-lasting results. Laser treatments for the face are an ideal option for people who want to enhance their current features without surgery or aggressive solutions that require extensive downtime. Fotona deep, fractionated laser treatments are minimally invasive, and they can produce substantially improved results that are suitable for all skin types and age groups.
If you are not satisfied with certain characteristics of the skin on your face or neck, then Fotona fractionated laser treatments may be the best non-surgical procedure to help address your concerns. A consultation with one of our laser skin specialists is your first step in achieving healthy, glowing skin. Contact us today for more information!
The First Step Of Your Journey Begins With A Conversation
We'll Get Back to You Within 1 Business Day.
Which Areas Can Be Treated With Fotona 4D?
4D treatments can be applied to the skin of the face, neck, and chest.
How Many Sessions Are Required or Visible Improvements?
Most patients see immediate results, with improvements in tone, texture, and tightness that begin to show a few weeks after the first treatment. Patients usually require at least 3 to 5 treatments to achieve results that can last anywhere from 6 to 12 months or longer in patients under 35. If you are interested in a non-surgical, non-invasive way to rejuvenate and restore a more youthful appearance in the face, neck, or chest, then contact Dr. Torgerson’s Cosmetic Clinic and Laser Centre to schedule your consultation!
Fotona Laser Treatment
- 2D Non-Invasive Body Contouring
- Acne Scar Resurfacing For The Cheeks
- Benefits Of Laser Face Lifting
- Bikini-Ready Body Treatments
- Deep Fractionated Laser Treatments with Fotona
- Do This Once A Week To Look Slimmer Fast
- Fotona IncontiLase Treatments for Stress Urinary Incontinence
- Fotona Laser Arm Lifting
- Fotona Laser Skin Tightening
- Fotona Laser Treatments For The Hands
- Fotona Piano Mode Laser Facial Rejuvenation
- Fotona RenovaLase – Vaginal Atrophy Laser Treatment
- Fotona Smooth Mode for Gynecology
- Fotona TightSculpting
- Head-to-toe Aesthetic Treatments - Part 2: Upper Body
- Head-to-Toe Aesthetic Treatments – Part 1: Head And Neck
- Head-to-Toe Aesthetic Treatments – Part 3 : Lower Body
- Hot Vs. Cold
- HotSculpting FAQ Part 1
- HotSculpting FAQ Part 2
- HotSculpting Vs. SculpSure
- How Does Laser Breast Lifting Work?
- How To Contour Your Jawline With Fotona Laser Treatments
- Ideal Laser Breast Lifting Candidates
- IntimaLase - Laser Vaginal Tightening
- Know Your Non-Surgical Body-Contouring Options
- Laser Breast Lifting – FAQ – Part 1
- Laser Breast Lifting – FAQ – Part 2
- Laser Brow Lifting With Fotona
- Laser Neck Lifting With Fotona
- Laser Skin Rejuvenation With FRAC3
- Lip Plumping with Fotona
- Non-Invasive Facial Contouring Options For Upper Face
- Non-Invasive Laser Body Contouring For New Moms
- Non-Surgical Neck Lift With Fotona
- Piano Mode Laser Skin Tightening Treatments
- Reduce Rosacea With Fotona
- The Power Of Laser Face Lifting With Fotona 4D
- What Is Smooth Mode?
- What You Need to Know About Fractional Laser Resurfacing with Fotona
State-Of-The-Art Surgical Facility
Our facility offers a luxurious, comfortable and private setting for consultations and surgery with a waiting room that is both spacious and inviting. Although we hope you don’t have to spend too much time waiting to see Dr. Torgerson, within a few minutes you will feel relaxed and at ease.