Fotona Laser Arm Lifting
Fotona has been a leader in manufacturing laser machines for many decades, advancing laser systems that are unprecedented by any other leading laser system providers
Fotona’s laser machine incorporates 2 wavelengths to effectively deliver a wide array of invasive and non-invasive treatments. Fotona’s dual-wavelength modality allows technicians to deliver advanced laser body treatments for people who want to reduce the volume of fat and tighten the skin of fat-producing areas to improve the overall appearance of those areas.
Fotona 4D laser technology, gently resurfaces, rejuvenates the skin
Fotona Laser Arm Lifting
One of the latest procedures is effective in improving the size and shape of the arms. Typical areas that can be treated with Fotona laser arm-lifting procedures include:
- Back of arms (triceps)
- Outer area of arms (biceps)
- Armpit (anterior and posterior axillary folds)
Treating these areas can lift and firm up the skin to make the arms and connecting arm areas leading towards the shoulders appear tighter and more toned.
How Does It Work?
Fotona laser arm-lifting procedures involve a two-step process where the Nd:YAG under Piano Mode is used to allow the deep penetration of bulk heating in the dermis to induce laser lipolysis. The erbium YAG laser under Smooth Mode then non-ablatively remodels the epidermal layers of the skin of the arms and armpit area.
Do Treatments Hurt?
Fotona laser arm-lifting procedures are well tolerated by most patients. During treatments, patients can experience the heating of the treatment area and some redness, which should dissipate quickly after treatments. Fotona laser arm-lifting procedures are non-invasive and do not require any downtime, anaesthetics, or post-procedure care. Treatments are quick and easy, and patients can resume normal activities immediately after their laser arm-lifting procedures.
Patients can resume normal activities immediately after their laser arm-lifting procedures
Who Is An Ideal Candidate?
People who have experienced moderate weight loss are great candidates for non-invasive Fotona laser arm-lifting treatments. Men and women with fluctuating body mass may also see their skin lose its firmness over extended periods of weight gain and weight loss. Older candidates who are experiencing looseness in their skin due to the gravitational effects of aging are also great candidates for laser arm lift procedures. Laser armlift procedures are not ideal for people who are tanned or have been recently exposed to direct sunlight. Fotona laser arm lift procedures cannot be performed over tattoos, lesions, and/or on broken skin with any visible signs of inflammation. People who are on acne medications or other prescription medications that may cause photosensitivity should avoid laser treatments on their skin for at least 6 months before proceeding with laser treatments. Patients who use skin care products with retinol or glycolic acids should avoid treating their skin until they have ceased using such products for at least 1 week prior to their laser treatments.
How Many Treatments Are Required?
Laser arm-lifting procedures are ideal for people who do not require extensive amounts of lifting of the arms. Patients can expect to experience mild to moderate lifting of their arm area with a treatment program that contains treatment intervals catered to the patient’s skin type and cosmetic goals. Most patients require at least 4 treatments spaced 2 to 4 weeks apart to see the benefits of laser arm lifting procedures. Older patients with increased skin laxity will require more sessions to efficaciously lift their arms and surrounding areas. A consultation with a qualified, experienced laser technician is the best way to determine the number of treatments that you will need to achieve optimal results geared towards your cosmetic goals.
The First Step Of Your Journey Begins With A Conversation
We'll Get Back to You Within 1 Business Day.
Fotona Laser Treatment
- Head-to-toe Aesthetic Treatments - Part 2: Upper Body
- Fotona Laser Treatments For The Hands
- What You Need To Know About Fractional Laser Resurfacing With Fotona
- What Is Smooth Mode?
- The Power Of Laser Face Lifting With Fotona 4D
- Piano Mode Laser Skin Tightening Treatments
- Non-Surgical Neck Lift With Fotona
- Non-Invasive Laser Body Contouring For New Moms
- Non-Invasive Facial Contouring Options For Upper Face
- Lip Plumping With Fotona
- Laser Brow Lifting With Fotona
- Know Your Non-Surgical Body-Contouring Options
- IntimaLase - Laser Vaginal Tightening
- How To Contour Your Jawline With Fotona Laser Treatments
- HotSculpting Vs. SculpSure
- HotSculpting FAQ Part 2
- Head-to-Toe Aesthetic Treatments – Part 3 : Lower Body
- Head-to-Toe Aesthetic Treatments – Part 1: Head And Neck
- Fotona TightSculpting
- Fotona Smooth Mode for Gynecology
- Fotona RenovaLase – Vaginal Atrophy Laser Treatment
- Fotona Piano Mode Laser Facial Rejuvenation
- Fotona Laser Skin Tightening
- Fotona IncontiLase Treatments for Stress Urinary Incontinence
- Do This Once A Week To Look Slimmer Fast
- Deep Fractionated Laser Treatments With Fotona
- 2D Non-Invasive Body Contouring
- Reduce Rosacea With Fotona
- Laser Breast Lifting – FAQ – Part 2
- Laser Breast Lifting – FAQ – Part 1
- Laser Neck Lifting With Fotona
- Laser Skin Rejuvenation With FRAC3
- Ideal Laser Breast Lifting Candidates
- How Does Laser Breast Lifting Work?
- Hot Vs. Cold
- HotSculpting FAQ Part 1
- Fotona Laser Arm Lifting
- Bikini-Ready Body Treatments
- Benefits Of Laser Face Lifting
- Acne Scar Resurfacing For The Cheeks
State-Of-The-Art Surgical Facility
Our facility offers a luxurious, comfortable and private setting for consultations and surgery with a waiting room that is both spacious and inviting. Although we hope you don’t have to spend too much time waiting to see Dr. Torgerson, within a few minutes you will feel relaxed and at ease.
*Disclaimer: Similar and/or permanent results are not guaranteed based on the treatment/procedure and may vary from patient to patient, based on multiple factors, including genetics and lifestyle of each patient.*
Please note that the Medicine Act, 1991, Part II: Advertising Regulations restricts and regulates advertising by physicians in Ontario. Compliance with these regulations restricts advertising and promotional content. Accordingly, the content of this website is intended for educational and informational purposes only, as the internet is an electronic information system and you are viewing this page unsolicited.
*If you require any further information to learn how our office is fully compliant with Ontario's Personal Health Information Protection Act, please contact us to connect with our Health Information Custodian.