Fotona Laser Skin Tightening
As we age, our skin begins to lose elasticity and we begin to see the signs of aging in the quality of our skin
The decline in our bodies’ production of collagen influences the way our skin appears over the years. Aging causes dermal structures to become weaker, and lines begin to form on the surface of the skin. Another cause of aging in the body can be from pregnancy for women who experience extreme stretching and often are left with creppy, saggy-looking skin on their stomach. The good news is that loose skin can be tightened and remodelled with the use of Fotona’s advanced laser technology.
Fotona SP Dynamis is an innovative laser machine that is capable of treating an array of non invasive laser treatments for the head, body, and even feet. The treatments range from non-invasive wrinkle reduction in the face and neck to HotSculpting, a treatment that reduces fat and tightens the treated area in 2 steps: fat reduction and skin remodelling. The second step in HotSculpting is non-invasive skin tightening. Let’s take a closer look on what this step entails.
How do Fotona Non-Invasive Laser Skin Tightening Treatments Work?
Fotona Laser Skin Tightening
Fotona laser treatments for laser tightening use a Nd:YAG under Piano Mode to slowly generate heat into the subcutaneous layers of the skin. The thermal effects of the laser to the dermis produce increased elasticity in the skin while immediately displaying signs of improvement even after just one session. Piano Mode increases activity in the cellular structures of the skin by promoting the stimulation of collagen. Increased collagen provides added support to the form and condition of the skin. The support provided by collagen generation can be seen visibly as lines and wrinkles are reduced and skin is tightened.
Piano Mode deliver laser heat to the dermis by activating a process called photo-thermolysis. This process modifies the dermal structures by increasing cellular activity in the treated areas. Selective photothermolysis targets specific areas on the body by emitting laser energy to the surface of the skin with Fotona’s proprietary hand piece in a painting motion over the treatment area. Piano Mode is absorbed into the skin by its Super Long Pulse, which delivers energy safely without ablation and induces the thermal effects of bulk heating to the treatment area.
What Are Treatments Like?
Piano Mode laser skin-tightening treatments are non-invasive and require no downtime. Patients may experience the heating of the treatment area with minimal discomfort. The thermal heating of the tissue cells induces thermally activated modification in the dermis. Fotona Laser skin tightening treatments require no post-op care, and patients can resume normal activities immediately after their procedure.
Fotona Laser Skin Tightening is highly customizable and can treat virtually any area of the body
Which Areas Can Be Treated?
The most common areas of treatment are:
- Face – Reduces premature aging in the skin
- Neck – Reduces the appearance of sagging under the shin and prevents the formation of jowls
- Décolleté – Tightens the skin on the chest. Patients can also achieve lifting of the breast with treatments in this area
- Breast – Non-invasive breast lifting entails 3 steps. One of the steps utilizes Piano Mode to non-invasively lift and tighten the skin on the breast and surrounding tissue.
- Underarm – Lifts and tightens the skin of the underarms and surrounding skin towards the breast and inner arms
- Stomach – Tightens the skin of the whole abdominal area
- Thighs – Tightens the skin of the inner and outer thighs and back of the legs
- Calves – Tightens the skin of the calf area
- Knees – Knee-rejuvenation treatments that lift and tighten the skin all around the knees
- Buttock shaping – Tightens the skin on the lower part of the buttock where the crease between the buttocks and the thigh is. Tightening this area offers a lifted, shapelier contour to the area.
Non-Invasive Skin Tightening
Fotona non-invasive skin-tightening treatments are repeated every 2 to 3 weeks, with a minimum of 4 sessions required to see optimal benefits of the skin tightening treatments. If you are interested in skin tightening on a particular area of your body, contact our office to schedule your consultation with one of our laser specialists. They can determine the best approach in Fotona laser treatments to rejuvenate the skin on your body.
The First Step Of Your Journey Begins With A Conversation
We'll Get Back to You Within 1 Business Day.
Fotona Laser Treatment
- 2D Non-Invasive Body Contouring
- Acne Scar Resurfacing For The Cheeks
- Benefits Of Laser Face Lifting
- Bikini-Ready Body Treatments
- Deep Fractionated Laser Treatments with Fotona
- Do This Once A Week To Look Slimmer Fast
- Fotona IncontiLase Treatments for Stress Urinary Incontinence
- Fotona Laser Arm Lifting
- Fotona Laser Skin Tightening
- Fotona Laser Treatments For The Hands
- Fotona Piano Mode Laser Facial Rejuvenation
- Fotona RenovaLase – Vaginal Atrophy Laser Treatment
- Fotona Smooth Mode for Gynecology
- Fotona TightSculpting
- Head-to-toe Aesthetic Treatments - Part 2: Upper Body
- Head-to-Toe Aesthetic Treatments – Part 1: Head And Neck
- Head-to-Toe Aesthetic Treatments – Part 3 : Lower Body
- Hot Vs. Cold
- HotSculpting FAQ Part 1
- HotSculpting FAQ Part 2
- HotSculpting Vs. SculpSure
- How Does Laser Breast Lifting Work?
- How To Contour Your Jawline With Fotona Laser Treatments
- Ideal Laser Breast Lifting Candidates
- IntimaLase - Laser Vaginal Tightening
- Know Your Non-Surgical Body-Contouring Options
- Laser Breast Lifting – FAQ – Part 1
- Laser Breast Lifting – FAQ – Part 2
- Laser Brow Lifting With Fotona
- Laser Neck Lifting With Fotona
- Laser Skin Rejuvenation With FRAC3
- Lip Plumping with Fotona
- Non-Invasive Facial Contouring Options For Upper Face
- Non-Invasive Laser Body Contouring For New Moms
- Non-Surgical Neck Lift With Fotona
- Piano Mode Laser Skin Tightening Treatments
- Reduce Rosacea With Fotona
- The Power Of Laser Face Lifting With Fotona 4D
- What Is Smooth Mode?
- What You Need to Know About Fractional Laser Resurfacing with Fotona