Fotona Laser Skin Tightening
As we age, our skin begins to lose elasticity and we begin to see the signs of aging in the quality of our skin
The decline in our bodies’ production of collagen influences the way our skin appears over the years. Aging causes dermal structures to become weaker, and lines begin to form on the surface of the skin. Another cause of aging in the body can be from pregnancy for women who experience extreme stretching and often are left with creppy, saggy-looking skin on their stomach. The good news is that loose skin can be tightened and remodelled with the use of Fotona’s advanced laser technology.
Fotona SP Dynamis is an innovative laser machine that is capable of treating an array of non invasive laser treatments for the head, body, and even feet. The treatments range from non-invasive wrinkle reduction in the face and neck to HotSculpting, a treatment that reduces fat and tightens the treated area in 2 steps: fat reduction and skin remodelling. The second step in HotSculpting is non-invasive skin tightening. Let’s take a closer look on what this step entails.
How do Fotona Non-Invasive Laser Skin Tightening Treatments Work?
Fotona Laser Skin Tightening
Fotona laser treatments for laser tightening use a Nd:YAG under Piano Mode to slowly generate heat into the subcutaneous layers of the skin. The thermal effects of the laser to the dermis produce increased elasticity in the skin while immediately displaying signs of improvement even after just one session. Piano Mode increases activity in the cellular structures of the skin by promoting the stimulation of collagen. Increased collagen provides added support to the form and condition of the skin. The support provided by collagen generation can be seen visibly as lines and wrinkles are reduced and skin is tightened.
Piano Mode deliver laser heat to the dermis by activating a process called photo-thermolysis. This process modifies the dermal structures by increasing cellular activity in the treated areas. Selective photothermolysis targets specific areas on the body by emitting laser energy to the surface of the skin with Fotona’s proprietary hand piece in a painting motion over the treatment area. Piano Mode is absorbed into the skin by its Super Long Pulse, which delivers energy safely without ablation and induces the thermal effects of bulk heating to the treatment area.
What Are Treatments Like?
Piano Mode laser skin-tightening treatments are non-invasive and require no downtime. Patients may experience the heating of the treatment area with minimal discomfort. The thermal heating of the tissue cells induces thermally activated modification in the dermis. Fotona Laser skin tightening treatments require no post-op care, and patients can resume normal activities immediately after their procedure.
Fotona Laser Skin Tightening is highly customizable and can treat virtually any area of the body
Which Areas Can Be Treated?
The most common areas of treatment are:
- Face – Reduces premature aging in the skin
- Neck – Reduces the appearance of sagging under the shin and prevents the formation of jowls
- Décolleté – Tightens the skin on the chest. Patients can also achieve lifting of the breast with treatments in this area
- Breast – Non-invasive breast lifting entails 3 steps. One of the steps utilizes Piano Mode to non-invasively lift and tighten the skin on the breast and surrounding tissue.
- Underarm – Lifts and tightens the skin of the underarms and surrounding skin towards the breast and inner arms
- Stomach – Tightens the skin of the whole abdominal area
- Thighs – Tightens the skin of the inner and outer thighs and back of the legs
- Calves – Tightens the skin of the calf area
- Knees – Knee-rejuvenation treatments that lift and tighten the skin all around the knees
- Buttock shaping – Tightens the skin on the lower part of the buttock where the crease between the buttocks and the thigh is. Tightening this area offers a lifted, shapelier contour to the area.
Non-Invasive Skin Tightening
Fotona non-invasive skin-tightening treatments are repeated every 2 to 3 weeks, with a minimum of 4 sessions required to see optimal benefits of the skin tightening treatments. If you are interested in skin tightening on a particular area of your body, contact our office to schedule your consultation with one of our laser specialists. They can determine the best approach in Fotona laser treatments to rejuvenate the skin on your body.
The First Step Of Your Journey Begins With A Conversation
We'll Get Back to You Within 1 Business Day.
Fotona Laser Treatment
- What You Need to Know About Fractional Laser Resurfacing with Fotona
- Piano Mode Laser Skin Tightening Treatments
- Lip Plumping with Fotona
- Ideal Laser Breast Lifting Candidates
- How Does Laser Breast Lifting Work?
- Head-to-Toe Aesthetic Treatments – Part 3 : Lower Body
- Fotona TightSculpting
- Fotona Smooth Mode for Gynecology
- Do This Once A Week To Look Slimmer Fast
- Deep Fractionated Laser Treatments with Fotona
- What Is Smooth Mode?
- Head-to-toe Aesthetic Treatments - Part 2: Upper Body
- Fotona Laser Treatments For The Hands
- The Power Of Laser Face Lifting With Fotona 4D
- Non-Surgical Neck Lift With Fotona
- Non-Invasive Laser Body Contouring For New Moms
- Non-Invasive Facial Contouring Options For Upper Face
- Laser Brow Lifting With Fotona
- Know Your Non-Surgical Body-Contouring Options
- IntimaLase - Laser Vaginal Tightening
- How To Contour Your Jawline With Fotona Laser Treatments
- HotSculpting Vs. SculpSure
- HotSculpting FAQ Part 2
- Head-to-Toe Aesthetic Treatments – Part 1: Head And Neck
- Fotona RenovaLase – Vaginal Atrophy Laser Treatment
- Fotona Piano Mode Laser Facial Rejuvenation
- Fotona Laser Skin Tightening
- Fotona IncontiLase Treatments for Stress Urinary Incontinence
- 2D Non-Invasive Body Contouring
- Reduce Rosacea With Fotona
- Laser Neck Lifting With Fotona
- Laser Skin Rejuvenation With FRAC3
- Laser Breast Lifting – FAQ – Part 2
- Laser Breast Lifting – FAQ – Part 1
- Hot Vs. Cold
- HotSculpting FAQ Part 1
- Fotona Laser Arm Lifting
- Bikini-Ready Body Treatments
- Benefits Of Laser Face Lifting
- Acne Scar Resurfacing For The Cheeks
State-Of-The-Art Surgical Facility
Our facility offers a luxurious, comfortable and private setting for consultations and surgery with a waiting room that is both spacious and inviting. Although we hope you don’t have to spend too much time waiting to see Dr. Torgerson, within a few minutes you will feel relaxed and at ease.
*Disclaimer: Similar and/or permanent results are not guaranteed based on the treatment/procedure and may vary from patient to patient, based on multiple factors, including genetics and lifestyle of each patient.*
Please note that the Medicine Act, 1991, Part II: Advertising Regulations restricts and regulates advertising by physicians in Ontario. Compliance with these regulations restricts advertising and promotional content. Accordingly, the content of this website is intended for educational and informational purposes only, as the internet is an electronic information system and you are viewing this page unsolicited.
*If you require any further information to learn how our office is fully compliant with Ontario's Personal Health Information Protection Act, please contact us to connect with our Health Information Custodian.