Fotona Laser Treatments For The Hands
Our hands take the most abuse when it comes to everyday activities
The hands are exposed to environmental influences that lead to the inevitable skin damage over time. We wash our hands more than any other part of our body, which strips the natural oils and moisture as we constantly remove impurities from our hands. Although the skin on our hands is resilient enough to withstand the everyday abuse, repeated handwashing without proper hydration ultimately causes the hands to appear dry and aged.
Fotona 4D laser technology, gently resurfaces, rejuvenates the skin
Hand Rejuvenation Procedures
Mature patients are often the common demographic that request hand rejuvenation treatments, as the effects of aging are very visible on the hands for most people over the age of 35. As we age, we lose collagen, which leads to the loss of the elasticity that once existed within the epidermal layers of the skin. Loss of collagen promotes the loosening of the skin, making it appear thin and crepey. Collagen and elastin are proteins that contribute to the resiliency of skin quality by providing the dermis with the flexibility it needs for movements that allow the skin to stretch and contract.
Women typically pay more attention to the appearance of their hands than men. This is largely because women wear more jewelry and are more concerned about the aesthetic appeal of having nice, youthful-looking skin to showcase their embellished hands.
Some people may naturally have aged-looking hands due to their genetics or skin disorders like eczema, which causes severe dryness in the skin, so laser hand-rejuvenation treatments are not limited to mature patients. These treatments can provide beneficial results for anyone who wishes to increase the luminosity in their hands.
Dr. Torgerson’s Cosmetic Plastic Surgery Clinic offers a wide range of non-surgical procedures to rejuvenate the skin on the body, including the hands. A variety of treatment options can achieve rejuvenation of the hands. Below we discuss the hand-rejuvenation procedures that are available at Dr. Torgerson’s Yorkville, Toronto Cosmetic Clinic and Laser Centre.
Skin resurfacing with Fotona involves Er:YAG laser with customizable settings that offer adjustable treatment options to suit the patient’s skin type and concerns. The ability to change parameters for practitioners permits them to provide higher-quality services to best meet their patients’ requirements.
Injectable fillers are a great remedy for filling out areas of hollowness on the hands
Hand Rejuvenation With Teosyal Redensity I
Teosyal Redensity l is a non-invasive, injectable dermal filler treatment that can effectively restore youthfulness and improve dullness in the hands by infusing the area with a proprietary formula that contains:
– Hyaluronic acid – 8 amino acids – 3 antioxidants – 2 minerals – 1 vitamin
All the ingredients are naturally present in the body, yielding a highly effective product that safely revitalizes the skin on the hands and/or other treatment areas. Redensity l is also ideal for the treatment of other areas on the body such as the face, neck, and décolleté.
Hand Rejuvenation With Fotona FRAC3
Fotona FRAC3 skin remodelling is an innovative treatment that improves skin quality by enhancing skin tone, improving surface textural qualities, and gently removing imperfections that are caused by sun damage and natural causes of aging. FRAC3 skin rejuvenation also delivers skin tightening and stimulates the production of collagen within the epidermis. Fotona FRAC3 laser treatments engage the skin in photothermal therapy that targets a variety of skin conditions caused by aging in the skin of the hands. Treatments are non-invasive and can be completed in under 30 minutes. FRAC3 skin remodelling does not require any downtime, and patients can resume their normal activities immediately after their Fotona FRAC3 laser hand-rejuvenation treatments.
Achieve Youthful-Looking Hands
If you are interested in restoring luminosity and resiliency in your hands, then meeting with one of laser skin specialist would be your first step in achieving youthful-looking hands. Contact our office to schedule your appointment at our Toronto Cosmetic Laser Centre today!
The First Step Of Your Journey Begins With A Conversation
We'll Get Back to You Within 1 Business Day.
Fotona Laser Treatment
- What You Need to Know About Fractional Laser Resurfacing with Fotona
- Piano Mode Laser Skin Tightening Treatments
- Lip Plumping with Fotona
- Ideal Laser Breast Lifting Candidates
- How Does Laser Breast Lifting Work?
- Head-to-Toe Aesthetic Treatments – Part 3 : Lower Body
- Fotona TightSculpting
- Fotona Smooth Mode for Gynecology
- Do This Once A Week To Look Slimmer Fast
- Deep Fractionated Laser Treatments with Fotona
- What Is Smooth Mode?
- Head-to-toe Aesthetic Treatments - Part 2: Upper Body
- Fotona Laser Treatments For The Hands
- The Power Of Laser Face Lifting With Fotona 4D
- Non-Surgical Neck Lift With Fotona
- Non-Invasive Laser Body Contouring For New Moms
- Non-Invasive Facial Contouring Options For Upper Face
- Laser Brow Lifting With Fotona
- Know Your Non-Surgical Body-Contouring Options
- IntimaLase - Laser Vaginal Tightening
- How To Contour Your Jawline With Fotona Laser Treatments
- HotSculpting Vs. SculpSure
- HotSculpting FAQ Part 2
- Head-to-Toe Aesthetic Treatments – Part 1: Head And Neck
- Fotona RenovaLase – Vaginal Atrophy Laser Treatment
- Fotona Piano Mode Laser Facial Rejuvenation
- Fotona Laser Skin Tightening
- Fotona IncontiLase Treatments for Stress Urinary Incontinence
- 2D Non-Invasive Body Contouring
- Reduce Rosacea With Fotona
- Laser Neck Lifting With Fotona
- Laser Skin Rejuvenation With FRAC3
- Laser Breast Lifting – FAQ – Part 2
- Laser Breast Lifting – FAQ – Part 1
- Hot Vs. Cold
- HotSculpting FAQ Part 1
- Fotona Laser Arm Lifting
- Bikini-Ready Body Treatments
- Benefits Of Laser Face Lifting
- Acne Scar Resurfacing For The Cheeks
State-Of-The-Art Surgical Facility
Our facility offers a luxurious, comfortable and private setting for consultations and surgery with a waiting room that is both spacious and inviting. Although we hope you don’t have to spend too much time waiting to see Dr. Torgerson, within a few minutes you will feel relaxed and at ease.
*Disclaimer: Similar and/or permanent results are not guaranteed based on the treatment/procedure and may vary from patient to patient, based on multiple factors, including genetics and lifestyle of each patient.*
Please note that the Medicine Act, 1991, Part II: Advertising Regulations restricts and regulates advertising by physicians in Ontario. Compliance with these regulations restricts advertising and promotional content. Accordingly, the content of this website is intended for educational and informational purposes only, as the internet is an electronic information system and you are viewing this page unsolicited.
*If you require any further information to learn how our office is fully compliant with Ontario's Personal Health Information Protection Act, please contact us to connect with our Health Information Custodian.