Fotona Laser Treatments For The Hands
Our hands take the most abuse when it comes to everyday activities
The hands are exposed to environmental influences that lead to the inevitable skin damage over time. We wash our hands more than any other part of our body, which strips the natural oils and moisture as we constantly remove impurities from our hands. Although the skin on our hands is resilient enough to withstand the everyday abuse, repeated handwashing without proper hydration ultimately causes the hands to appear dry and aged.
Fotona 4D laser technology, gently resurfaces, rejuvenates the skin
Hand Rejuvenation Procedures
Mature patients are often the common demographic that request hand rejuvenation treatments, as the effects of aging are very visible on the hands for most people over the age of 35. As we age, we lose collagen, which leads to the loss of the elasticity that once existed within the epidermal layers of the skin. Loss of collagen promotes the loosening of the skin, making it appear thin and crepey. Collagen and elastin are proteins that contribute to the resiliency of skin quality by providing the dermis with the flexibility it needs for movements that allow the skin to stretch and contract.
Women typically pay more attention to the appearance of their hands than men. This is largely because women wear more jewelry and are more concerned about the aesthetic appeal of having nice, youthful-looking skin to showcase their embellished hands.
Some people may naturally have aged-looking hands due to their genetics or skin disorders like eczema, which causes severe dryness in the skin, so laser hand-rejuvenation treatments are not limited to mature patients. These treatments can provide beneficial results for anyone who wishes to increase the luminosity in their hands.
Dr. Torgerson’s Cosmetic Plastic Surgery Clinic offers a wide range of non-surgical procedures to rejuvenate the skin on the body, including the hands. A variety of treatment options can achieve rejuvenation of the hands. Below we discuss the hand-rejuvenation procedures that are available at Dr. Torgerson’s Yorkville, Toronto Cosmetic Clinic and Laser Centre.
Skin resurfacing with Fotona involves Er:YAG laser with customizable settings that offer adjustable treatment options to suit the patient’s skin type and concerns. The ability to change parameters for practitioners permits them to provide higher-quality services to best meet their patients’ requirements.
Injectable fillers are a great remedy for filling out areas of hollowness on the hands
Hand Rejuvenation With Teosyal Redensity I
Teosyal Redensity l is a non-invasive, injectable dermal filler treatment that can effectively restore youthfulness and improve dullness in the hands by infusing the area with a proprietary formula that contains:
– Hyaluronic acid – 8 amino acids – 3 antioxidants – 2 minerals – 1 vitamin
All the ingredients are naturally present in the body, yielding a highly effective product that safely revitalizes the skin on the hands and/or other treatment areas. Redensity l is also ideal for the treatment of other areas on the body such as the face, neck, and décolleté.
Hand Rejuvenation With Fotona FRAC3
Fotona FRAC3 skin remodelling is an innovative treatment that improves skin quality by enhancing skin tone, improving surface textural qualities, and gently removing imperfections that are caused by sun damage and natural causes of aging. FRAC3 skin rejuvenation also delivers skin tightening and stimulates the production of collagen within the epidermis. Fotona FRAC3 laser treatments engage the skin in photothermal therapy that targets a variety of skin conditions caused by aging in the skin of the hands. Treatments are non-invasive and can be completed in under 30 minutes. FRAC3 skin remodelling does not require any downtime, and patients can resume their normal activities immediately after their Fotona FRAC3 laser hand-rejuvenation treatments.
Achieve Youthful-Looking Hands
If you are interested in restoring luminosity and resiliency in your hands, then meeting with one of laser skin specialist would be your first step in achieving youthful-looking hands. Contact our office to schedule your appointment at our Toronto Cosmetic Laser Centre today!
The First Step Of Your Journey Begins With A Conversation
We'll Get Back to You Within 1 Business Day.
Fotona Laser Treatment
- 2D Non-Invasive Body Contouring
- Acne Scar Resurfacing For The Cheeks
- Benefits Of Laser Face Lifting
- Bikini-Ready Body Treatments
- Deep Fractionated Laser Treatments with Fotona
- Do This Once A Week To Look Slimmer Fast
- Fotona IncontiLase Treatments for Stress Urinary Incontinence
- Fotona Laser Arm Lifting
- Fotona Laser Skin Tightening
- Fotona Laser Treatments For The Hands
- Fotona Piano Mode Laser Facial Rejuvenation
- Fotona RenovaLase – Vaginal Atrophy Laser Treatment
- Fotona Smooth Mode for Gynecology
- Fotona TightSculpting
- Head-to-toe Aesthetic Treatments - Part 2: Upper Body
- Head-to-Toe Aesthetic Treatments – Part 1: Head And Neck
- Head-to-Toe Aesthetic Treatments – Part 3 : Lower Body
- Hot Vs. Cold
- HotSculpting FAQ Part 1
- HotSculpting FAQ Part 2
- HotSculpting Vs. SculpSure
- How Does Laser Breast Lifting Work?
- How To Contour Your Jawline With Fotona Laser Treatments
- Ideal Laser Breast Lifting Candidates
- IntimaLase - Laser Vaginal Tightening
- Know Your Non-Surgical Body-Contouring Options
- Laser Breast Lifting – FAQ – Part 1
- Laser Breast Lifting – FAQ – Part 2
- Laser Brow Lifting With Fotona
- Laser Neck Lifting With Fotona
- Laser Skin Rejuvenation With FRAC3
- Lip Plumping with Fotona
- Non-Invasive Facial Contouring Options For Upper Face
- Non-Invasive Laser Body Contouring For New Moms
- Non-Surgical Neck Lift With Fotona
- Piano Mode Laser Skin Tightening Treatments
- Reduce Rosacea With Fotona
- The Power Of Laser Face Lifting With Fotona 4D
- What Is Smooth Mode?
- What You Need to Know About Fractional Laser Resurfacing with Fotona