Fotona Smooth Mode for Gynecology
Fotona is the leading provider of laser systems for a wide array of laser applications, including aesthetics, dentistry, surgery, podiatry, and now more popular than ever, gynecology
The application of laser systems in gynecology is an innovative method of treatments compared to more traditional vaginal rejuvenation procedures. Fotona Smooth Mode provides advantages over other laser modalities. Due to its range of treatment applications, it can provide a cohesive advanced laser system.
Fotona 4D laser technology, gently resurfaces, rejuvenates the skin
Fotona Gynecology Treatments
Fotona treatments provide unparalleled treatment efficacy and ease of usability for service providers. Its impressive lasers are non-invasive and do not require any direct contact.
Fotona Smooth Mode is a an advanced erbium laser that is optimized to treat the vagina and the surrounding female anatomy, including the cervix, pelvis, uterine neck, and genital lesions. Fotona Smooth Mode also provides surface improvements to the appearance of the vagina with its non-invasive laser rejuvenation capabilities to restore volume and make aesthetic enhancements to the female genital area.
Fotona Smooth Mode has high efficiency and distinct disinfecting properties that allow the skin to heal safely and quickly. The high-precision laser can ablate the skin without heating the surrounding tissue. The main functionality of an Er:YAG laser is its ability to be absorbed by water, which is the main chronopher targeted in skin treatments. Fotona’s erbium YAG under Smooth Mode uses micron-level precision to safely vaporize the skin without causing excessive thermal conduction.
Laser vaginal rejuvenation treatments with Fotona Smooth Mode are engineered to maximize treatment effectiveness with proprietary Smooth Mode settings that are targeted to varying gynecology applications. Treatments with Fotona Smooth Mode yield high precision in the delivery of technology with Fotona-patented VSP (variable square pulse), which delivers the Er:YAG laser in alternating degrees of ablation from warm to cold ablation modalities. Variable ablation enables efficient and accurate treatment protocols, with increased safety measures.
Fotona laser treatments are completely non-invasive, with no downtime
Fotona’s effective Smooth Mode laser system features unparalleled precision ablation as well as a wide range of innovative laser vaginal treatments such as IntimaLase, Incontilase, and RenovaLase. The technology is equipped with advanced features that are engineered for ease of use for practitioners to maximize efficiency and user-friendliness with an intuitive interface that is capacitated with internal memory pre-sets for the wide range of laser settings.
Some of the gynaecological treatments available with Fotona Smooth Mode Laser System include:
- Laser vaginal rejuvenation
- Laser vulvar rejuvenation
- Laser labiaplasty
- Laser vaginal depigmentation
- Vaginal laser hair removal
- Stress urinary incontinence
- Pelvic floor improvement
Fotona Smooth Mode is an innovative laser system with advanced hand-piece technology that enables practitioners to customize their unique patient requirements to comprehensively modify the internal and external features of the female genitalia. The gynaecological application available with Fotona’s advanced laser system provides the patients with an individualized treatment program to help restore and improve the soft mucosa and tissue of the vagina and surrounding areas.
If you are interested in laser vaginal treatments with Fotona Smooth Mode, contact Dr. Torgerson’s Cosmetic Clinic and Laser Centre to schedule your consultation with our qualified and experienced gynaecologist.
The First Step Of Your Journey Begins With A Conversation
We'll Get Back to You Within 1 Business Day.
Fotona Laser Treatment
- 2D Non-Invasive Body Contouring
- Acne Scar Resurfacing For The Cheeks
- Benefits Of Laser Face Lifting
- Bikini-Ready Body Treatments
- Deep Fractionated Laser Treatments with Fotona
- Do This Once A Week To Look Slimmer Fast
- Fotona IncontiLase Treatments for Stress Urinary Incontinence
- Fotona Laser Arm Lifting
- Fotona Laser Skin Tightening
- Fotona Laser Treatments For The Hands
- Fotona Piano Mode Laser Facial Rejuvenation
- Fotona RenovaLase – Vaginal Atrophy Laser Treatment
- Fotona Smooth Mode for Gynecology
- Fotona TightSculpting
- Head-to-toe Aesthetic Treatments - Part 2: Upper Body
- Head-to-Toe Aesthetic Treatments – Part 1: Head And Neck
- Head-to-Toe Aesthetic Treatments – Part 3 : Lower Body
- Hot Vs. Cold
- HotSculpting FAQ Part 1
- HotSculpting FAQ Part 2
- HotSculpting Vs. SculpSure
- How Does Laser Breast Lifting Work?
- How To Contour Your Jawline With Fotona Laser Treatments
- Ideal Laser Breast Lifting Candidates
- IntimaLase - Laser Vaginal Tightening
- Know Your Non-Surgical Body-Contouring Options
- Laser Breast Lifting – FAQ – Part 1
- Laser Breast Lifting – FAQ – Part 2
- Laser Brow Lifting With Fotona
- Laser Neck Lifting With Fotona
- Laser Skin Rejuvenation With FRAC3
- Lip Plumping with Fotona
- Non-Invasive Facial Contouring Options For Upper Face
- Non-Invasive Laser Body Contouring For New Moms
- Non-Surgical Neck Lift With Fotona
- Piano Mode Laser Skin Tightening Treatments
- Reduce Rosacea With Fotona
- The Power Of Laser Face Lifting With Fotona 4D
- What Is Smooth Mode?
- What You Need to Know About Fractional Laser Resurfacing with Fotona
State-Of-The-Art Surgical Facility
Our facility offers a luxurious, comfortable and private setting for consultations and surgery with a waiting room that is both spacious and inviting. Although we hope you don’t have to spend too much time waiting to see Dr. Torgerson, within a few minutes you will feel relaxed and at ease.
*Disclaimer: Similar and/or permanent results are not guaranteed based on the treatment/procedure and may vary from patient to patient, based on multiple factors, including genetics and lifestyle of each patient.*
Please note that the Medicine Act, 1991, Part II: Advertising Regulations restricts and regulates advertising by physicians in Ontario. Compliance with these regulations restricts advertising and promotional content. Accordingly, the content of this website is intended for educational and informational purposes only, as the internet is an electronic information system and you are viewing this page unsolicited.
*If you require any further information to learn how our office is fully compliant with Ontario's Personal Health Information Protection Act, please contact us to connect with our Health Information Custodian.