TightSculpting is an innovative treatment that combines the use of the 2 most advanced lasers
The Nd:YAG for the deep thermal heating of tissues and the Er:YAG, which gently resurfaces the superficial layers of the skin. The union of these two lasers gives cosmetic plastic surgeons the ability to circumferentially reduce various parts of the body such as the stomach, flanks, arms, and legs and even smaller areas.
Silk Peel Delivers immediate results by making skin more resilient, fresh, and radiant
The treatments are safe and effective in rejuvenating the skin by restoring collagen and elastin fibres in the dermal structures. TightSculpting is a 2 in 1 procedure that can be quickly performed in less than an hour with its innovative controlled temperature settings to efficiently emit laser light into the dermis. In this way, TightSculpting safely tightens the skin and reduces fat in the treated areas.
Females are the leading patients for non-invasive laser treatments for the face and body. The societal position that women are positioned in promotes the idealistic female as someone who has a perfect body, healthy and luscious hair, and perfect skin while managing a family household without breaking a nail. This unrealistic approach of an ideal female has driven a higher demand for non-invasive laser procedures that are quicker and more effective treatments and that have no associated pain and no downtime. Most women, if not all women, want to be able to reduce and remove fat around stubborn areas like the stomach, arms, legs, and back fat pockets also known as “bra rolls”. Pregnancy is also another important reason why women are more interested in non-invasive body contouring procedures after childbirth.
TightSculpting uses 2 applications to rejuvenate skin with dual wavelengths lasers
Non-Invasive Laser Body Contouring
However, non-invasive laser body contouring treatments are suitable for anyone who wishes to make changes to the areas of their body that they are not happy with. Prior to the advancement of laser technology, people often underwent difficult, long, and painful liposuction procedures that required extended periods of downtime and caused discomfort that could take several weeks to subside. Invasive procedures like liposuction are high-risk operations that demand lengthy downtime. That is why millions of people across the globe have committed to non surgical, non invasive body contouring procedures to rejuvenate their areas of concern. TightSculpting uses 2 applications to rejuvenate skin with dual wavelengths lasers. Below we discuss the details on what each of the 2 steps of TightSculpting entails:
Deep Skin Tightening And Fat Reduction With PIANO Pulse Mode
The first step of TightSculpting includes treating the area that has unwanted adipocyte (fat cells) by using the PIANO pulse mode Nd:YAG at a 1064 nm wavelength to activate the thermal activity in the subcutaneous layers of the tissue cells. PIANO mode delivers laser light safely and comfortably without damaging the surface of the epidermis. PIANO mode is efficient in the way it delivers bulk heating to the surface and deeper layers of skin, causing the unwanted fats to degenerate. The application delivers bulk heating, which stimulates an increased production of collagen and elastin to fortify the skin with its thermally induced heating properties.
Laser Tightening Treatments
Patients with visible signs of aging in the skin can benefit from fat reduction and laser tightening treatments in a 2-in-1 session on areas such as – stomach – flanks – lower tummy – back fat (bra rolls) – back of arms – buttocks – legs (around the thighs, sides of the knees, calves, above the ankle) – lower face (jawline and upper neck) Improvements with Nd:YAG PIANO mode can be seen even after a single treatment. However, as with most laser procedures, a laser program is important in achieving the best results possible. Most patients require 3 to 5 treatments spaced at one month apart, with subsequent maintenance treatments required once or twice per year to maintain long lasting results.
Skin Rejuvenation to Improve Skin with SMOOTH Pulse Mode
The second step involves using a laser beam to increase the production of collagen, which causes skin tightening on and around the treatment area. After the fat deposits have been removed, the heat delivered from the laser causes the skin to contract and rejuvenate your skin. The results from both steps in these treatments display significant improvements in the shape and tone of the treatment area. TightSculpting is a combined fat reduction and skin tightening procedure that produces fast results that are immediately visible after a single treatment.
TightSculpting is a non-invasive body contouring solution where both the practitioner and the patient benefit from the fast and effective results that can be delivered in each session. Most patients require 3 to 5 treatments spaced one month apart with maintenance treatments performed 1 or 2 times per year. If you are interested in the latest body contouring procedure that invigorates the skin while reducing fat deposits underneath the skin, then contact Dr. Torgerson’s Cosmetic Clinic and Laser Centre to schedule your consultation.
The First Step Of Your Journey Begins With A Conversation
Fotona Laser Treatment
- 2D Non-Invasive Body Contouring
- Acne Scar Resurfacing For The Cheeks
- Benefits Of Laser Face Lifting
- Bikini-Ready Body Treatments
- Deep Fractionated Laser Treatments with Fotona
- Do This Once A Week To Look Slimmer Fast
- Fotona IncontiLase Treatments for Stress Urinary Incontinence
- Fotona Laser Arm Lifting
- Fotona Laser Skin Tightening
- Fotona Laser Treatments For The Hands
- Fotona Piano Mode Laser Facial Rejuvenation
- Fotona RenovaLase – Vaginal Atrophy Laser Treatment
- Fotona Smooth Mode for Gynecology
- Fotona TightSculpting
- Head-to-toe Aesthetic Treatments - Part 2: Upper Body
- Head-to-Toe Aesthetic Treatments – Part 1: Head And Neck
- Head-to-Toe Aesthetic Treatments – Part 3 : Lower Body
- Hot Vs. Cold
- HotSculpting FAQ Part 1
- HotSculpting FAQ Part 2
- HotSculpting Vs. SculpSure
- How Does Laser Breast Lifting Work?
- How To Contour Your Jawline With Fotona Laser Treatments
- Ideal Laser Breast Lifting Candidates
- IntimaLase - Laser Vaginal Tightening
- Know Your Non-Surgical Body-Contouring Options
- Laser Breast Lifting – FAQ – Part 1
- Laser Breast Lifting – FAQ – Part 2
- Laser Brow Lifting With Fotona
- Laser Neck Lifting With Fotona
- Laser Skin Rejuvenation With FRAC3
- Lip Plumping with Fotona
- Non-Invasive Facial Contouring Options For Upper Face
- Non-Invasive Laser Body Contouring For New Moms
- Non-Surgical Neck Lift With Fotona
- Piano Mode Laser Skin Tightening Treatments
- Reduce Rosacea With Fotona
- The Power Of Laser Face Lifting With Fotona 4D
- What Is Smooth Mode?
- What You Need to Know About Fractional Laser Resurfacing with Fotona