FRAC3 Skin Remodeling
The Fotona Dynamis SP Series is an industry leader for the development and manufacturing of laser aesthetic machines.
One of their new innovative laser treatments includes the Nd:YAG laser in FRAC3 mode. FRAC3 is a revolutionary laser apparatus that elevates the way fractional laser is delivered to the skin for cosmetic aesthetic treatments.
Improvement In Tone And Texture
Non-ablative Targeted Treatment
The main difference between a conventional fractional laser treatment and a FRAC 3 beam is the FRAC3 laser’s ability to fractionate when it comes into contact with the skin upon delivery to the skin imperfections. This new 3D effect of fractional laser stimulation gets absorbed into the subcutaneous tissue while targeting pigments underneath the skin. This treatment involves the induction of photo thermal therapy, where the whole beam is emitted into the skin. It then transforms into fractionated laser when it comes into contact with the skin’s surface and the deep layers of the skin.
FRAC3 is a non-ablative targeted treatment that can produce dramatic results in the skin by providing the patient with many skin remodeling benefits such as: – improvement in tone and texture – reduction of spots and scars – reduction of vascular imperfections in skin – skin tightening.
Dr. Torgerson supports innovation when it comes to using laser technology to treat ablative or non-ablative skin resurfacing treatments. To better understand what the FRAC3 laser can do for patients in meeting their goals, we have compiled a list of skin conditions that FRAC3 can effectively treat. – Improve atrophic scars – Improve texture of skin – Reduce static wrinkles – Eliminate fine lines – Improve PIH (post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation) – Improve pigmentation (dark spots) in the skin – Improve dark spots on dark skin tones, which has been a difficulty for most ablative fractional lasers in the past – Stimulate collagenesis – Reduce skin laxity
FRAC3 is an effective treatment that auto-fractionates beneath the epidermis to the imperfections presented in the skin during the delivery of the laser light. The use of this new technology allows for customized treatments in the skin to target and treat larger areas while minimizing the photothermal delivery to the adjacent tissues from the treatment. FRAC3 non ablative laser treatments can treat larger areas with a quicker recovery time than any other fractional laser treatments available on the market today. FRAC3 skin remodeling procedures do not require any downtime, and most people resume their normal activities immediately after their session. Laser treatments have become more widely acceptable for men and women across the globe. Fractional ablative treatments are the golden treatment for people who have experienced acne, which may have caused surface irregularities. Ablative treatments were the norm for acne scarring, but now non-ablative fractional laser treatments can offer comparative results to those of ablative treatments without the associated recovery period.
Fractional Laser Therapy
When seeking laser therapy treatments, it is very important for patients to disclose past laser treatment sessions, because over delivery of laser light may cause the skin to burn more easily. Clear communication during consultations is the best way to achieve your skin rejuvenation goals. If you are interested in the latest fractional laser therapy to rejuvenate the skin on your face and body, contact our office to schedule your complimentary consultation with one of our skin specialist. You can discuss whether FRAC3 skin remodelling treatments are a good option for your skin concerns.
The First Step Of Your Journey Begins With A Conversation
We'll Get Back to You Within 1 Business Day.
Fotona Laser Treatment
- HotSculpting Vs. SculpSure
- Hot Vs. Cold
- How Does Laser Breast Lifting Work?
- Bikini-Ready Body Treatments
- Non-Invasive Laser Body Contouring For New Moms
- Head-to-Toe Aesthetic Treatments – Part 3 : Lower Body
- Acne Scar Resurfacing For The Cheeks
- Know Your Non-Surgical Body-Contouring Options
- Laser Breast Lifting – FAQ – Part 1
- Laser Breast Lifting – FAQ – Part 2
- IntimaLase - Laser Vaginal Tightening
- Ideal Laser Breast Lifting Candidates
- Do This Once A Week To Look Slimmer Fast
- 2D Non-Invasive Body Contouring
- Fotona RenovaLase – Vaginal Atrophy Laser Treatment
- Fotona IncontiLase Treatments for Stress Urinary Incontinence
- Fotona Smooth Mode for Gynecology
- Reduce Rosacea With Fotona
- Fotona Laser Arm Lifting
- Deep Fractionated Laser Treatments With Fotona
- Fotona Piano Mode Laser Facial Rejuvenation
- Piano Mode Laser Skin Tightening Treatments
- Laser Brow Lifting With Fotona
- Lip Plumping With Fotona
- What You Need To Know About Fractional Laser Resurfacing With Fotona
- How To Contour Your Jawline With Fotona Laser Treatments
- Non-Surgical Neck Lift With Fotona
- Fotona Laser Treatments For The Hands
- Fotona Laser Skin Tightening
- Laser Neck Lifting With Fotona
- The Power Of Laser Face Lifting With Fotona 4D
- Fotona TightSculpting
- Head-to-toe Aesthetic Treatments - Part 2 : Upper Body
- Head-to-Toe Aesthetic Treatments – Part 1 : Head And Neck
- What Is Smooth Mode?
- Non-Invasive Facial Contouring Options For Upper Face
- HotSculpting FAQ Part 2
- HotSculpting FAQ Part 1
- Benefits Of Laser Face Lifting
- Laser Skin Rejuvenation With FRAC3
State-Of-The-Art Surgical Facility
Our facility offers a luxurious, comfortable and private setting for consultations and surgery with a waiting room that is both spacious and inviting. Although we hope you don’t have to spend too much time waiting to see Dr. Torgerson, within a few minutes you will feel relaxed and at ease.
*Disclaimer: Similar and/or permanent results are not guaranteed based on the treatment/procedure and may vary from patient to patient, based on multiple factors, including genetics and lifestyle of each patient.*
Please note that the Medicine Act, 1991, Part II: Advertising Regulations restricts and regulates advertising by physicians in Ontario. Compliance with these regulations restricts advertising and promotional content. Accordingly, the content of this website is intended for educational and informational purposes only, as the internet is an electronic information system and you are viewing this page unsolicited.
*If you require any further information to learn how our office is fully compliant with Ontario's Personal Health Information Protection Act, please contact us to connect with our Health Information Custodian.