Head-to-Toe Aesthetic Treatments – Part 1 : Head And Neck
The New Year in Canada calls for new body treatments!
The winter weather makes it an ideal time for aesthetic treatments because people tend to stay indoors more often. Getting yourself prepared for new aesthetic procedures can be exciting and confusing. To help alleviate some of your research related concerns, we have put together a head-to-toe list of the aesthetic treatments that you can get at Dr. Torgerson’s Cosmetic Plastic Surgery Clinic and Laser Centre starting from the top: the head and neck! The skin on the face is one of the most delicate areas of the body. So when treating the face, Dr. Torgerson highly recommends treating the neck as well for improved, satisfying results.
Pulse Laser Photo-Thermal Hormetic Rejuvenation – PIANO Pulse (1064 nm) Nd: YAG Laser
Facial Skin Rejuvenation
Facial rejuvenation works by gently applying repetitive thermal heat to the skin cells from 42°C to 60°C for 2 seconds. This encourages the skin, initiating collagen production, and demonstrating significant improvements in the overall quality of the skin. Photorejuvenation effectively enhances the skin’s textural properties and increases the production of elastin in the skin. Consequently, increased dermal structural supports reduces crepiness, pore size, and the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
The combined approach in treating skin irregularities can greatly ameliorate the internal and surface textural qualities, which people can benefit from at any age in their journey to beautiful, healthy, glowing skin. (Other delicate areas may be treated at the discretion of your plastic surgeon to address patient-specific concerns.) If you are interested in rejuvenating your face and neck by resurfacing the skin to reduce new and/or old scars, then contact Dr. Torgerson’s cosmetic clinic to book your consultation.
Facial Scar/Acne Scar Reduction
TwinLight Tx – PIANO And SMOOTH Modes
TwinLight Tx is a dual application treatment that gently resurfaces skin that has acne scars and decreases active acne by thermally and selectively destroying overactive sebaceous glands. The application of these modules in one multipurpose treatment demonstrates that the results can be dramatic in the way that they enhance and improve skin that has been affected by acne and acne scarring. The combination of the Nd:YAG and Er:YAG applies thermal heating and disinfecting properties to the superficial layers of the skin to accelerate the regeneration in the epidermis and dermis structures. The usage of these two lasers productively reinforces the dermis by gently resurfacing and remodelling the treated skin on the face and neck. Nd:YAG laser laser also exhibits disinfecting properties for the treatment of acne, which helps the coagulation components in the reduction of acne pores in the treated areas of the skin. The combination of these two acne reducing properties decreases the chances of reoccurrence in the acne prone sebaceous glands deep in the skin. At the same time, the surface of the skin is healed, resulting in an overall improved complexion and skin surface quality.
Facial rejuvenation can be achieved with a variety of treatments that include the PIANO and SMOOTH pulse modes offered by the Fotona Dynamis SP system. The effectiveness of the treatment depends on the patient’s skin type, skin condition, and level of commitment to achieving their desired goals for their skin. As with any laser treatment program, a series of treatments are required to produce amplified results.
Laser based facial rejuvenation treatments are an ideal choice for people who are seeking improvements in their skin that has been affected by acne and acne scarring. Acne scars are something that most people do not want to tolerate. Having the option to significantly reduce and eliminate scars on the face is possible for most people now with the use of Fotona’s dual application treatments.
The First Step Of Your Journey Begins With A Conversation
We'll Get Back to You Within 1 Business Day.
Fotona Laser Treatment
- What You Need to Know About Fractional Laser Resurfacing with Fotona
- Piano Mode Laser Skin Tightening Treatments
- Lip Plumping with Fotona
- Ideal Laser Breast Lifting Candidates
- How Does Laser Breast Lifting Work?
- Head-to-Toe Aesthetic Treatments – Part 3 : Lower Body
- Fotona TightSculpting
- Fotona Smooth Mode for Gynecology
- Do This Once A Week To Look Slimmer Fast
- Deep Fractionated Laser Treatments with Fotona
- What Is Smooth Mode?
- Head-to-toe Aesthetic Treatments - Part 2: Upper Body
- Fotona Laser Treatments For The Hands
- The Power Of Laser Face Lifting With Fotona 4D
- Non-Surgical Neck Lift With Fotona
- Non-Invasive Laser Body Contouring For New Moms
- Non-Invasive Facial Contouring Options For Upper Face
- Laser Brow Lifting With Fotona
- Know Your Non-Surgical Body-Contouring Options
- IntimaLase - Laser Vaginal Tightening
- How To Contour Your Jawline With Fotona Laser Treatments
- HotSculpting Vs. SculpSure
- HotSculpting FAQ Part 2
- Head-to-Toe Aesthetic Treatments – Part 1: Head And Neck
- Fotona RenovaLase – Vaginal Atrophy Laser Treatment
- Fotona Piano Mode Laser Facial Rejuvenation
- Fotona Laser Skin Tightening
- Fotona IncontiLase Treatments for Stress Urinary Incontinence
- 2D Non-Invasive Body Contouring
- Reduce Rosacea With Fotona
- Laser Neck Lifting With Fotona
- Laser Skin Rejuvenation With FRAC3
- Laser Breast Lifting – FAQ – Part 2
- Laser Breast Lifting – FAQ – Part 1
- Hot Vs. Cold
- HotSculpting FAQ Part 1
- Fotona Laser Arm Lifting
- Bikini-Ready Body Treatments
- Benefits Of Laser Face Lifting
- Acne Scar Resurfacing For The Cheeks
State-Of-The-Art Surgical Facility
Our facility offers a luxurious, comfortable and private setting for consultations and surgery with a waiting room that is both spacious and inviting. Although we hope you don’t have to spend too much time waiting to see Dr. Torgerson, within a few minutes you will feel relaxed and at ease.
*Disclaimer: Similar and/or permanent results are not guaranteed based on the treatment/procedure and may vary from patient to patient, based on multiple factors, including genetics and lifestyle of each patient.*
Please note that the Medicine Act, 1991, Part II: Advertising Regulations restricts and regulates advertising by physicians in Ontario. Compliance with these regulations restricts advertising and promotional content. Accordingly, the content of this website is intended for educational and informational purposes only, as the internet is an electronic information system and you are viewing this page unsolicited.
*If you require any further information to learn how our office is fully compliant with Ontario's Personal Health Information Protection Act, please contact us to connect with our Health Information Custodian.