HotSculpting Vs. SculpSure
HotSculpting and SculpSure are both non-invasive laser body-contouring treatments that reduce unwanted fat in the areas of treatment
Both treatments are innovative in the way that they remove fat from the body. Non-invasive laser body-contouring treatments can achieve substantially improved results where the focus laser system is applied on the surface of the skin. Both HotSculpting and SculpSure are laser-assisted liposuction procedures that use a 1064 nm Nd:YAG laser to melt away the subcutaneous fat in the body.
Fotona 4D laser technology, gently resurfaces, rejuvenates the skin
SculpSure is an innovative laser body-contouring treatment that effectively reduces the fat in the treatment area in 25 minutes. Treatments are completed by a machine that is equipped with 4 applicators, which can treat a combination of treatments around the stomach. Some patients find that SculpSure treatments are uncomfortable.
HotSculpting treatments are very well tolerated, and patients can expect to feel the sensation of heat in the treatment area, similar that of a hot stone massage. Most people do not require any pain remedies when receiving HotSculpting treatments.
SculpSure treatments are limited to areas accessible to the applicators. HotSculpting treatments are customizable to each person’s unique area for a thorough and complete coverage.
HotSculpting treatments treatments are highly customizable and can contour smaller areas that even SculpSure or CoolSculpting cannot treat. Some of the hard-to-treat areas that only HotSculpting can treat include the underarm area, in and around the knees, the full jawline area, and the upper chest area for a non-surgical breast lift. HotSculpting is an ideal treatment for large or smaller areas on the face and body.
SculpSure is mainly indicated for the treatment of the stomach and flanks. However, SculpSure can treat other areas on the body with the consent of both the patient and the performing practitioner.
Fotona laser treatments are completely non-invasive, with no downtime
SculpSure treatments are 25 minutes long, and up to 4 areas can be treated in one session. SculpSure treatments can remove up to 24% of fat in the treatment area. SculpSure is a convenient way to treat multiple areas with 1 or 2 sessions in about an hour. Treatments can be repeated every 6 weeks.
HotSculpting procedure are quick, and multiple areas can be treated within a 1-hour period. Each body part requires approximately 11 minutes to complete. HotSculpting heats the tissue for 8 minutes to induce the death of fat cells, which are then naturally eliminated by the body. This is followed by a 3-minute skin-tightening procedure that shrinks and firms up the skin. An area of about half of the standard paper size is a general treatment area that HotSculpting can treat during a single session. One session can cover an area like the back of the arms, half of the stomach, outer thigh, inner thigh, calves, or knees.
SculpSure results can be seen at about 12 weeks, with visible reduction of fat in the treatment areas after the second treatment. SculpSure fat reduction treatments can be repeated every 6 weeks.
HotSculpting results can be seen immediately in most cases, while SculpSure treatment results can take up to 12 weeks to display visible improvements. HotSculpting treatments can be repeated every week or bi-weekly until the level of improvements have been achieved. The average person requires at least 6 sessions of HotSculpting treatments. However, the amount of sessions that each person requires is based on the amount of fat reduction that the patient is looking to achieve.
A consultation with a qualified plastic surgeon or with a certified laser technician is the best way to determine if you are an ideal candidate for laser body contouring procedures and to decide how many treatments you will require. Contact our office today to book your consultation with one of our highly knowledgeable staff members.
The First Step Of Your Journey Begins With A Conversation
We'll Get Back to You Within 1 Business Day.
Fotona Laser Treatment
- Head-to-toe Aesthetic Treatments - Part 2: Upper Body
- Fotona Laser Treatments For The Hands
- What You Need To Know About Fractional Laser Resurfacing With Fotona
- What Is Smooth Mode?
- The Power Of Laser Face Lifting With Fotona 4D
- Piano Mode Laser Skin Tightening Treatments
- Non-Surgical Neck Lift With Fotona
- Non-Invasive Laser Body Contouring For New Moms
- Non-Invasive Facial Contouring Options For Upper Face
- Lip Plumping With Fotona
- Laser Brow Lifting With Fotona
- Know Your Non-Surgical Body-Contouring Options
- IntimaLase - Laser Vaginal Tightening
- How To Contour Your Jawline With Fotona Laser Treatments
- HotSculpting Vs. SculpSure
- HotSculpting FAQ Part 2
- Head-to-Toe Aesthetic Treatments – Part 3 : Lower Body
- Head-to-Toe Aesthetic Treatments – Part 1: Head And Neck
- Fotona TightSculpting
- Fotona Smooth Mode for Gynecology
- Fotona RenovaLase – Vaginal Atrophy Laser Treatment
- Fotona Piano Mode Laser Facial Rejuvenation
- Fotona Laser Skin Tightening
- Fotona IncontiLase Treatments for Stress Urinary Incontinence
- Do This Once A Week To Look Slimmer Fast
- Deep Fractionated Laser Treatments With Fotona
- 2D Non-Invasive Body Contouring
- Reduce Rosacea With Fotona
- Laser Breast Lifting – FAQ – Part 2
- Laser Breast Lifting – FAQ – Part 1
- Laser Neck Lifting With Fotona
- Laser Skin Rejuvenation With FRAC3
- Ideal Laser Breast Lifting Candidates
- How Does Laser Breast Lifting Work?
- Hot Vs. Cold
- HotSculpting FAQ Part 1
- Fotona Laser Arm Lifting
- Bikini-Ready Body Treatments
- Benefits Of Laser Face Lifting
- Acne Scar Resurfacing For The Cheeks
State-Of-The-Art Surgical Facility
Our facility offers a luxurious, comfortable and private setting for consultations and surgery with a waiting room that is both spacious and inviting. Although we hope you don’t have to spend too much time waiting to see Dr. Torgerson, within a few minutes you will feel relaxed and at ease.
*Disclaimer: Similar and/or permanent results are not guaranteed based on the treatment/procedure and may vary from patient to patient, based on multiple factors, including genetics and lifestyle of each patient.*
Please note that the Medicine Act, 1991, Part II: Advertising Regulations restricts and regulates advertising by physicians in Ontario. Compliance with these regulations restricts advertising and promotional content. Accordingly, the content of this website is intended for educational and informational purposes only, as the internet is an electronic information system and you are viewing this page unsolicited.
*If you require any further information to learn how our office is fully compliant with Ontario's Personal Health Information Protection Act, please contact us to connect with our Health Information Custodian.