Laser Breast Lifting – FAQ – Part 1
Laser breast lifting in Toronto at Dr. Torgerson’s Facial Cosmetic Clinic is the latest non-invasive laser procedure that increases tightness and firmness in the skin of the breasts
This treatment results in the non-surgical lifting of the skin of the breast tissue. Fotona laser breast-lifting works by gently remodelling the skin with its advanced dual-wavelength modality that uses Nd:YAG and Er:YAG lasers to effectively deliver laser energy to restore tightness and youthfulness in the chest area.
Fotona 4D laser technology, gently resurfaces, rejuvenates the skin
Is It Safe?
Laser breast lifting is performed with the Fotona SP Dynamis laser system, which has been approved by Health Canada and the U.S. Food and Drug Administration to treat numerous conditions on the face and body. Nd:YAG and erbium YAG lasers are both safe to treat the skin effectively and efficiently by reducing the signs of aging in the targeted skin areas without causing any harm to the surrounding tissue cells. Nd:YAG and erbium YAG laser energy is safe to treat the skin on the face and body, and it does not cause any abnormal side effects such as cancer or skin conditions that may potentially harm the receiver. Laser breast-lifting treatments must be delivered by a certified and experienced laser technician after a thorough in-person assessment of the skin for each individual patient. Fotona laser breastlifting is safe and effective on all skin types and varying breast sizes. Women who have a history of breast health issues should not undergo laser breast-lifting procedures, however.
Who Can Have This Treatment Done?
Fotona laser breast-lifting procedures are suitable for women who have given birth to children and/or women who are experiencing aging in the skin of the breasts. Women with loose skin, sagging, and loss of volume in the breasts are ideal candidates for laser breast-lifting procedures. Women can also receive laser breast-lifting procedures as a preventative measure to reduce the risk of aging in their breasts by promoting the production of collagen and elastin, which fortify the skin of the breasts.
Fotona laser treatments are completely non-invasive, with no downtime
How Long Do Results Last?
Results can last anywhere from 6 to 12 months. Most patients require maintenance treatments once a year after their breast-lifting procedure has been completed. Fotona laser breast lifting can produce long-lasting results that can last 12 to 18 months with regular maintenance sessions. Once-a-year treatments can be sustained for the continued benefits of laser breast-lifting procedures.
Which Areas of the Breast are Treated During Laser Breast Lifting?
The entire breast area is treated to effectively reduce the shape and size of the breast and to lift the skin. The nipple and areola of the breasts are not treated during laser breast-lift procedures. The décolleté area is also commonly treated to create a lifting effect to the supporting skin of the breasts.
Can Pregnant or Breastfeeding Women Receive Laser Breast Lifting?
Pregnant and breastfeeding women are not ideal candidates for laser breast-lifting procedures. There are no studies that have been shown to indicate the safety of laser breastlift procedures for these types of patients. Women who are pregnant and/or breastfeeding are encouraged to begin their laser breast lift procedures after they have completed nursing their child. A consultation with your cosmetic plastic surgeon is the best way to find out if you are a good candidate for laser breast lift procedures.
The First Step Of Your Journey Begins With A Conversation
We'll Get Back to You Within 1 Business Day.
Fotona Laser Treatment
- Fotona TightSculpting
- What You Need To Know About Fractional Laser Resurfacing With Fotona
- What Is Smooth Mode?
- The Power Of Laser Face Lifting With Fotona 4D
- Reduce Rosacea With Fotona
- Piano Mode Laser Skin Tightening Treatments
- Non-Surgical Neck Lift With Fotona
- Non-Invasive Facial Contouring Options For Upper Face
- Non-Invasive Laser Body Contouring For New Moms
- Lip Plumping With Fotona
- Laser Brow Lifting With Fotona
- Laser Neck Lifting With Fotona
- Laser Skin Rejuvenation With FRAC3
- Know Your Non-Surgical Body-Contouring Options
- Laser Breast Lifting – FAQ – Part 1
- Laser Breast Lifting – FAQ – Part 2
- IntimaLase - Laser Vaginal Tightening
- Ideal Laser Breast Lifting Candidates
- How To Contour Your Jawline With Fotona Laser Treatments
- How Does Laser Breast Lifting Work?
- HotSculpting Vs. SculpSure
- HotSculpting FAQ Part 2
- HotSculpting FAQ Part 1
- Head-to-Toe Aesthetic Treatments – Part 3 : Lower Body
- Head-to-toe Aesthetic Treatments - Part 2 : Upper Body
- Head-to-Toe Aesthetic Treatments – Part 1 : Head And Neck
- Hot Vs. Cold
- Fotona Laser Treatments For The Hands
- Fotona IncontiLase Treatments for Stress Urinary Incontinence
- Fotona RenovaLase – Vaginal Atrophy Laser Treatment
- Fotona Laser Arm Lifting
- Fotona Smooth Mode for Gynecology
- Fotona Laser Skin Tightening
- Fotona Piano Mode Laser Facial Rejuvenation
- Do This Once A Week To Look Slimmer Fast
- Deep Fractionated Laser Treatments With Fotona
- Bikini-Ready Body Treatments
- Benefits Of Laser Face Lifting
- Acne Scar Resurfacing For The Cheeks
- 2D Non-Invasive Body Contouring
State-Of-The-Art Surgical Facility
Our facility offers a luxurious, comfortable and private setting for consultations and surgery with a waiting room that is both spacious and inviting. Although we hope you don’t have to spend too much time waiting to see Dr. Torgerson, within a few minutes you will feel relaxed and at ease.
*Disclaimer: Similar and/or permanent results are not guaranteed based on the treatment/procedure and may vary from patient to patient, based on multiple factors, including genetics and lifestyle of each patient.*
Please note that the Medicine Act, 1991, Part II: Advertising Regulations restricts and regulates advertising by physicians in Ontario. Compliance with these regulations restricts advertising and promotional content. Accordingly, the content of this website is intended for educational and informational purposes only, as the internet is an electronic information system and you are viewing this page unsolicited.
*If you require any further information to learn how our office is fully compliant with Ontario's Personal Health Information Protection Act, please contact us to connect with our Health Information Custodian.