Laser Brow Lifting With Fotona
Laser skin tightening treatments with Fotona are the most advanced course of action towards addressing aging in the skin of the face and body
Fotona is a leading laser manufacturing company that produces unparalleled high-performance laser systems to treat a host of varying skin conditions. Fotona SP Dynamis is an innovative laser system that is equipped with 2 powerful industry standard cosmetic lasers: the erbium yttrium aluminum garnet laser (Er:YAG), and neodymium-doped yttrium aluminum garnet (Nd:YAG). The combination of these complementary lasers allows practitioners to provide an expanded range of treatment options catered to their specific patient concerns.
Fotona 4D laser technology, gently resurfaces, rejuvenates the skin
Laser Brow Lifting
Fotona SP Dynamis comes with pre-set laser settings that are specifically designated for explicit indications. Piano Mode is a super-long pulse (SLP) modality that causes the controlled bulk heating of the dermis. This activates the photothermolysis processes in the skin. Piano Mode is indicated for homogenous bulk heating where the laser bypasses the initial high-absorption phases within the epidermis, delivering laser energy into the deeper layers of the skin. Bulk heating of the brow area with Piano Mode causes the skin to tighten, therefore lifting the skin to increase laxity in the upper eye area. To help you understand laser brow lifting with Fotona, we have compiled common questions that patients have in regards to this non-invasive laser skin-tightening procedure for a small yet delicate area of the face.
How Does It Work?
Laser brow lifting works in the same way that laser skin tightening treatments work with Fotona. Fotona Piano Mode laser engages the skin in hormetic photothermal activity, which increases the production of collagen and elastin fibers, in a process called neocollagenesis. Piano Mode delivers bulk heating to the dermis of the muscles around the eyebrow, causing them to contract and lift the skin above the eyelids. Results can be seen immediately after treatments.
Non-Invasive Eyebrow Lifting
If you are interested in non-invasively lifting your eyebrows with Fotona SP Dynamis Piano Mode, contact our office to schedule your consultation to see whether you are a good candidate for this quick and effective procedure.
Fotona laser brow-lifting treatments are completely non-invasive, with no downtime and no associated pain
Does It Hurt?
Some patients may experience a mild heat sensation when the laser beam is directed to the treatment area. However, most people do not find this uncomfortable or intolerable. Some people may experience some redness or lingering heat sensation in the eyebrow area for about an hour immediately after treatments. Laser brow lifting treatments do not require any topical numbing agents and can be completed in less than 20 minutes.
How Many Treatments Will I Need?
For optimal results, most patients require a minimum of 4 treatments spaced 3 to 4 weeks apart. This treatment program is subject to change based on the patient’s age group, skin quality, and lifestyle.
How Long Do I Have to Wait to See Results?
Following laser brow lifting with Fotona Piano Mode, results can be seen immediately! Piano Mode skin-rejuvenation treatments provide fast and effective results, which improve over the course of the next 4 to 6 weeks as the skin-remodelling process occurs, with increased production of collagen in the treatment areas.
How Long Do Results Last?
Laser brow-lifting procedures with Fotona can achieve long-lasting results. Aside from seeing an immediate lifting effect after laser tightening treatments, the Nd:YAG continues to remodel the skin over the course of the next few months. Once people complete their treatment program, they can expect to have results that last up to a year – or more in some cases. Maintenance treatments are required at least every 6 months to maintain results.
The First Step Of Your Journey Begins With A Conversation
We'll Get Back to You Within 1 Business Day.
Which Areas Can Be Treated With Fotona 4D?
4D treatments can be applied to the skin of the face, neck, and chest.
How Many Sessions Are Required for Visible Improvements?
Most patients see immediate results, with improvements in tone, texture, and tightness that begin to show a few weeks after the first treatment. Patients usually require at least 3 to 5 treatments to achieve results that can last anywhere from 6 to 12 months or longer in patients under 35. If you are interested in a non-surgical, non-invasive way to rejuvenate and restore a more youthful appearance in the face, neck, or chest, then contact Dr. Torgerson’s Cosmetic Clinic and Laser Centre to schedule your consultation!
Fotona Laser Treatment
- 2D Non-Invasive Body Contouring
- Acne Scar Resurfacing For The Cheeks
- Benefits Of Laser Face Lifting
- Bikini-Ready Body Treatments
- Deep Fractionated Laser Treatments with Fotona
- Do This Once A Week To Look Slimmer Fast
- Fotona IncontiLase Treatments for Stress Urinary Incontinence
- Fotona Laser Arm Lifting
- Fotona Laser Skin Tightening
- Fotona Laser Treatments For The Hands
- Fotona Piano Mode Laser Facial Rejuvenation
- Fotona RenovaLase – Vaginal Atrophy Laser Treatment
- Fotona Smooth Mode for Gynecology
- Fotona TightSculpting
- Head-to-toe Aesthetic Treatments - Part 2: Upper Body
- Head-to-Toe Aesthetic Treatments – Part 1: Head And Neck
- Head-to-Toe Aesthetic Treatments – Part 3 : Lower Body
- Hot Vs. Cold
- HotSculpting FAQ Part 1
- HotSculpting FAQ Part 2
- HotSculpting Vs. SculpSure
- How Does Laser Breast Lifting Work?
- How To Contour Your Jawline With Fotona Laser Treatments
- Ideal Laser Breast Lifting Candidates
- IntimaLase - Laser Vaginal Tightening
- Know Your Non-Surgical Body-Contouring Options
- Laser Breast Lifting – FAQ – Part 1
- Laser Breast Lifting – FAQ – Part 2
- Laser Brow Lifting With Fotona
- Laser Neck Lifting With Fotona
- Laser Skin Rejuvenation With FRAC3
- Lip Plumping with Fotona
- Non-Invasive Facial Contouring Options For Upper Face
- Non-Invasive Laser Body Contouring For New Moms
- Non-Surgical Neck Lift With Fotona
- Piano Mode Laser Skin Tightening Treatments
- Reduce Rosacea With Fotona
- The Power Of Laser Face Lifting With Fotona 4D
- What Is Smooth Mode?
- What You Need to Know About Fractional Laser Resurfacing with Fotona
State-Of-The-Art Surgical Facility
Our facility offers a luxurious, comfortable and private setting for consultations and surgery with a waiting room that is both spacious and inviting. Although we hope you don’t have to spend too much time waiting to see Dr. Torgerson, within a few minutes you will feel relaxed and at ease.