The Power Of Laser Face Lifting With Fotona 4D
Dr. Torgerson is pleased to offer his in-office products online on his easy-to-use online webstore
4D laser face lifting with Fotona SP Dynamis laser is a non-invasive, non-ablative method of restoring a more youthful appearance in the face and neck. Fotona 4D laser treatments are unlike any other laser treatments that are available on the market today. Dynamis, the latest in laser technology, gently resurfaces, rejuvenates, and restores youthfulness to the skin of the face and neck.
Fotona 4D laser technology, gently resurfaces, rejuvenates the skin
4D Laser Face Lifting With Fotona
Fotona 4D treatments are delivered on a systematic basis where each part of the treatment serves a different purpose in restoring the skin from the inside out. Fotona 4D treatments are non-surgical, non-invasive treatments that can do the following:
- Stimulate the production of collagen
- Restore fibroblasts within the dermal structures
- Reduce pigmentation
- Smooth wrinkles
- Remove fine lines
- Remove sun damage
- Gently exfoliate the skin
- Tighten skin
- Remove creases
- Reduce nasolabial folds
- Tighten the skin around the mouth
- Accelerate skin healing
- Reduce acne scars
The 4 steps involved in laser face lifting with Fotona 4D treatments are as follows:
The first step of the treatment involves a pain-free laser rejuvenation treatment that is delivered intraorally to rejuvenate the delicate tissues inside the mouth. The tightening of the oral cavity results in tighter skin on the exterior around the nasolabial folds, chin, and mouth. SmoothLiftin is an ideal treatment for people who want to achieve immediate results that continue to improve over the course of several weeks.
The second step involves using the FRAC3 fractionated laser mode, which targets the superficial and deeper layers of the skin to target imperfections in the skin. FRAC3 is effective in treating irregularities in the superficial layers of the skin such as sun spots and lesions. It also improves skin texture. In addition, FRAC3 tightens the skin and induces thermal heat to stimulate neocollagenesis.
The third step entails the use of the ND:YAG fractionated laser to heat the deep layers of the dermis, initiating the process of strengthening the skin structures. PIANO mode homogeneously stimulates collagen to gently tighten and remodel the skin from the inside out.
The final step is the resurfacing laser peel, which can immediately brighten and tone the skin. SupErficial treatments safely resurface the skin by reducing fine lines, wrinkles, and pore size. This leaves the overall skin tone and texture enhanced. This treatment requires no downtime. However, this step of the treatment can be intensified for a full laser peel with minimal downtime. Most patients see noticeable improvements even after just one treatment.
The First Step Of Your Journey Begins With A Conversation
We'll Get Back to You Within 1 Business Day.
Which Areas Can Be Treated With Fotona 4D?
4D treatments can be applied to the skin of the face, neck, and chest.
How Many Sessions Are Required or Visible Improvements?
Most patients see immediate results, with improvements in tone, texture, and tightness that begin to show a few weeks after the first treatment. Patients usually require at least 3 to 5 treatments to achieve results that can last anywhere from 6 to 12 months or longer in patients under 35. If you are interested in a non-surgical, non-invasive way to rejuvenate and restore a more youthful appearance in the face, neck, or chest, then contact Dr. Torgerson’s Cosmetic Clinic and Laser Centre to schedule your consultation!
Fotona Laser Treatment
- 2D Non-Invasive Body Contouring
- Acne Scar Resurfacing For The Cheeks
- Benefits Of Laser Face Lifting
- Bikini-Ready Body Treatments
- Deep Fractionated Laser Treatments with Fotona
- Do This Once A Week To Look Slimmer Fast
- Fotona IncontiLase Treatments for Stress Urinary Incontinence
- Fotona Laser Arm Lifting
- Fotona Laser Skin Tightening
- Fotona Laser Treatments For The Hands
- Fotona Piano Mode Laser Facial Rejuvenation
- Fotona RenovaLase – Vaginal Atrophy Laser Treatment
- Fotona Smooth Mode for Gynecology
- Fotona TightSculpting
- Head-to-toe Aesthetic Treatments - Part 2: Upper Body
- Head-to-Toe Aesthetic Treatments – Part 1: Head And Neck
- Head-to-Toe Aesthetic Treatments – Part 3 : Lower Body
- Hot Vs. Cold
- HotSculpting FAQ Part 1
- HotSculpting FAQ Part 2
- HotSculpting Vs. SculpSure
- How Does Laser Breast Lifting Work?
- How To Contour Your Jawline With Fotona Laser Treatments
- Ideal Laser Breast Lifting Candidates
- IntimaLase - Laser Vaginal Tightening
- Know Your Non-Surgical Body-Contouring Options
- Laser Breast Lifting – FAQ – Part 1
- Laser Breast Lifting – FAQ – Part 2
- Laser Brow Lifting With Fotona
- Laser Neck Lifting With Fotona
- Laser Skin Rejuvenation With FRAC3
- Lip Plumping with Fotona
- Non-Invasive Facial Contouring Options For Upper Face
- Non-Invasive Laser Body Contouring For New Moms
- Non-Surgical Neck Lift With Fotona
- Piano Mode Laser Skin Tightening Treatments
- Reduce Rosacea With Fotona
- The Power Of Laser Face Lifting With Fotona 4D
- What Is Smooth Mode?
- What You Need to Know About Fractional Laser Resurfacing with Fotona