Laser Neck Lifting With Fotona
The skin on the neck is as fragile on the skin of the face
That is why most people begin to see the signs of aging in the neck earlier than their face, because the neck is usually ignored in our daily skincare routine. We often neglect the neck area as an area to moisturize with skin care products. The lack of moisture and care for the neck area can begin to be evident once people reach their mid twenties and thirties.
Fotona laser system gently resurfaces, rejuvenates the skin
How Does It Work?
The decrease in collagen production in the neck causes the formation of horizontal and vertical lines on the skin’s surface over the platysma muscles. The skin loses strength and elasticity as we age, so it is common to see early signs of premature aging such as sagging of the skin on the neck, commonly referred to as “turkey neck”.
Fotona SP Dynamis is an exciting new laser system that incorporates 2 powerful laser modalities to treat conditions like laxity in the neck. People who are experiencing loose skin on their necks can non-invasively rejuvenate and restore elasticity in the skin with the Fotona Piano Mode laser neck lifting procedure. Dr. Torgerson is very happy to offer this non-invasive procedure in conjunction with his cosmetic surgery procedures to achieve aesthetically pleasing results without damaging the surface of the skin.
Piano Mode is a laser application setting on the Fotona SP Dynamis laser machine that induces controlled thermal homogenous bulk heating in the treatment area. Piano Mode is indicated for a variety of different treatment protocols, including laser face lifting, brow lifting and skin tightening on the body. Piano Mode utilizes the Nd:YAG which initiates bulk heating of the dermal tissues safely by increasing the temperatures on the surface of the skin to 42°-45°C. High bulk heating in the subcutaneous tissue stimulates cell response activity, known as photothermolysis. Photothermolysis can be achieved with varying degrees of temperature, but with Piano Mode, it is activated to a safe temperature to boost collagen production in the treatment areas. As the production of collagen and elastin increases in the dermal structures, skin remodelling is achieved. The results of these processes are also referred to as neocollagenesis.
Laser neck lifting procedures are non-invasive and require no downtime
How Long Do Treatments Take?
Toronto Fotona Dynamis SP laser neck lifting procedures can be completed in less than 45 minutes, with no downtime or post-op pain. Treatments are non-invasive, and most patients can have their sessions completed during their lunch hour break! Lunchtime laser neck lifting is a quick and convenient way to rejuvenate the skin in the neck, providing fast and efficient results in a very short amount of time.
How Long Do Results Last?
Non-surgical necklifting procedures typically last 12 to 18 months, with maintenance treatments required every 12 months to preserve enhanced results.
How Many Treatments Are Required?
Patients who are experiencing mild to moderate skin laxity can expect to receive a treatment program of about 5 to 6 treatments, spaced 3 to 4 weeks apart to achieve optimal results. Patients who want to expedite their treatment program can go with a fast track treatment program where they receive weekly treatments for a month. Weekly sessions of Piano Mode laser neck lifting treatments can produce skin tightening quickly and effectively.
These treatments can produce cosmetically pleasing results for people who have mild to moderate skin laxity. Contacting our office is your first step in determining whether you are an ideal candidate for this quick, effective procedure.
The First Step Of Your Journey Begins With A Conversation
We'll Get Back to You Within 1 Business Day.
Fotona Laser Treatment
- What Is Smooth Mode?
- Head-to-toe Aesthetic Treatments - Part 2: Upper Body
- Fotona Laser Treatments For The Hands
- What You Need To Know About Fractional Laser Resurfacing With Fotona
- The Power Of Laser Face Lifting With Fotona 4D
- Piano Mode Laser Skin Tightening Treatments
- Non-Surgical Neck Lift With Fotona
- Non-Invasive Laser Body Contouring For New Moms
- Non-Invasive Facial Contouring Options For Upper Face
- Lip Plumping With Fotona
- Laser Brow Lifting With Fotona
- Know Your Non-Surgical Body-Contouring Options
- IntimaLase - Laser Vaginal Tightening
- How To Contour Your Jawline With Fotona Laser Treatments
- HotSculpting Vs. SculpSure
- HotSculpting FAQ Part 2
- Head-to-Toe Aesthetic Treatments – Part 3 : Lower Body
- Head-to-Toe Aesthetic Treatments – Part 1: Head And Neck
- Fotona TightSculpting
- Fotona Smooth Mode for Gynecology
- Fotona RenovaLase – Vaginal Atrophy Laser Treatment
- Fotona Piano Mode Laser Facial Rejuvenation
- Fotona Laser Skin Tightening
- Fotona IncontiLase Treatments for Stress Urinary Incontinence
- Do This Once A Week To Look Slimmer Fast
- Deep Fractionated Laser Treatments With Fotona
- 2D Non-Invasive Body Contouring
- Reduce Rosacea With Fotona
- Laser Breast Lifting – FAQ – Part 2
- Laser Breast Lifting – FAQ – Part 1
- Laser Neck Lifting With Fotona
- Laser Skin Rejuvenation With FRAC3
- Ideal Laser Breast Lifting Candidates
- How Does Laser Breast Lifting Work?
- Hot Vs. Cold
- HotSculpting FAQ Part 1
- Fotona Laser Arm Lifting
- Bikini-Ready Body Treatments
- Benefits Of Laser Face Lifting
- Acne Scar Resurfacing For The Cheeks
State-Of-The-Art Surgical Facility
Our facility offers a luxurious, comfortable and private setting for consultations and surgery with a waiting room that is both spacious and inviting. Although we hope you don’t have to spend too much time waiting to see Dr. Torgerson, within a few minutes you will feel relaxed and at ease.
*Disclaimer: Similar and/or permanent results are not guaranteed based on the treatment/procedure and may vary from patient to patient, based on multiple factors, including genetics and lifestyle of each patient.*
Please note that the Medicine Act, 1991, Part II: Advertising Regulations restricts and regulates advertising by physicians in Ontario. Compliance with these regulations restricts advertising and promotional content. Accordingly, the content of this website is intended for educational and informational purposes only, as the internet is an electronic information system and you are viewing this page unsolicited.
*If you require any further information to learn how our office is fully compliant with Ontario's Personal Health Information Protection Act, please contact us to connect with our Health Information Custodian.