Lip Plumping With Fotona
Lip plumping, or lip augmentation, is a cosmetic procedure that people often receive to enhance the shape or size of their lips
Hyaluronic acid lip fillers are the most common way to increase volume in the lips. Cosmetic physicians can administer these injections using a needle or automatic needle systems like the Teosyal Pen, which was creatively designed specifically for lip injection with the Teosyal Kiss lip filler. People who prefer a subtle, gentle approach to lip filling versus lip injections with needles can also opt for a temporary laser lip-plumping treatment with Fotona laser.
Fotona 4D laser technology, gently resurfaces, rejuvenates the skin
Laser-assisted lip plumping is a revolutionary way to increase the volume in the lips with no injections, no pain, and no downtime!
Fotona SMOOTH Mode is the latest laser treatment that can increase the size of the lips and subsequently shrink and tighten the skin surrounding the lips in the same treatment, resulting in increased volume in the lips.
High-tech lips are surely a new trend in cosmetics!
As with all laser treatments, laser lip plumping is a temporary solution for patients who want to achieve a more youthful, fuller pout. As we age, the skin on our bodies begins to lose elasticity. The weakening of collagen and elastin fibres cause our skin to lose firmness and tightness. Fotona laser lip-plumping treatments target the skin tissue and the surrounding areas of the mouth. Below we answer some of the common questions when it comes to this advanced lip procedure.
How Does Laser Plumping Work?
Laser lip plumping works by delivering thermally induced laser heat energy to the lip area. Fotona Nd:YAG laser under Smooth Mode is a non-ablative, gentle laser treatment that targets the oral commissures, vermillion borders of the mouth, philtrum ridges, and cupid’s bow area of lips. It firms the skin around the lips to create a tighter, fuller appearance in the lips. The gentle lifting of the lips exposes more of the lip volume, and the laser heat energy stimulates the production of collagen by restoring stretch to the target tissue.
Laser lip-plumping treatments are quick and comfortable
What Do Laser Lip-Plumping Treatments Feel Like?
Patients do not require any anaesthetic or numbing agents for the treatment. Laser energy is passed all around the lips and surrounding skin. Treatments can be completed in less than 30 minutes with no downtime. After laser lip plumping, patients may feel heat on the lips and around the mouth area, which will subside within an hour or so.
What Can I Expect During Laser Lip Plumping?
Laser lip-plumping sessions entail a quick appointment with your technician, who will treat the lips by using Fotona’s laser system to deliver target heat pulses into the mucosa of the lips. The laser induces the stimulation of collagen in the lips and surrounding area.
How Many Treatments Will I Need?
Laser lip-plumping treatments are required once a month for 3 months, followed by one session every 3 months to maintain the increased fullness in the lips.
If you are looking for a new way to add fullness to your lips without any needles, then laser lip-plumping treatments may be the answer you were looking for. Fotona is an advanced laser system that is indicated for innovative, non-invasive procedures for the face and body.
Contact our office today to learn more about Fotona laser lip plumping!
The First Step Of Your Journey Begins With A Conversation
We'll Get Back to You Within 1 Business Day.
Which Areas Can Be Treated With Fotona 4D?
4D treatments can be applied to the skin of the face, neck, and chest.
How Many Sessions Are Required For Visible Improvements?
Most patients see immediate results, with improvements in tone, texture, and tightness that begin to show a few weeks after the first treatment. Patients usually require at least 3 to 5 treatments to achieve results that can last anywhere from 6 to 12 months or longer in patients under 35. If you are interested in a non-surgical, non-invasive way to rejuvenate and restore a more youthful appearance in the face, neck, or chest, then contact Dr. Torgerson’s Cosmetic Clinic and Laser Centre to schedule your consultation!
Fotona Laser Treatment
- What Is Smooth Mode?
- Head-to-toe Aesthetic Treatments - Part 2: Upper Body
- Fotona Laser Treatments For The Hands
- What You Need To Know About Fractional Laser Resurfacing With Fotona
- The Power Of Laser Face Lifting With Fotona 4D
- Piano Mode Laser Skin Tightening Treatments
- Non-Surgical Neck Lift With Fotona
- Non-Invasive Laser Body Contouring For New Moms
- Non-Invasive Facial Contouring Options For Upper Face
- Lip Plumping With Fotona
- Laser Brow Lifting With Fotona
- Know Your Non-Surgical Body-Contouring Options
- IntimaLase - Laser Vaginal Tightening
- How To Contour Your Jawline With Fotona Laser Treatments
- HotSculpting Vs. SculpSure
- HotSculpting FAQ Part 2
- Head-to-Toe Aesthetic Treatments – Part 3 : Lower Body
- Head-to-Toe Aesthetic Treatments – Part 1: Head And Neck
- Fotona TightSculpting
- Fotona Smooth Mode for Gynecology
- Fotona RenovaLase – Vaginal Atrophy Laser Treatment
- Fotona Piano Mode Laser Facial Rejuvenation
- Fotona Laser Skin Tightening
- Fotona IncontiLase Treatments for Stress Urinary Incontinence
- Do This Once A Week To Look Slimmer Fast
- Deep Fractionated Laser Treatments With Fotona
- 2D Non-Invasive Body Contouring
- Reduce Rosacea With Fotona
- Laser Breast Lifting – FAQ – Part 2
- Laser Breast Lifting – FAQ – Part 1
- Laser Neck Lifting With Fotona
- Laser Skin Rejuvenation With FRAC3
- Ideal Laser Breast Lifting Candidates
- How Does Laser Breast Lifting Work?
- Hot Vs. Cold
- HotSculpting FAQ Part 1
- Fotona Laser Arm Lifting
- Bikini-Ready Body Treatments
- Benefits Of Laser Face Lifting
- Acne Scar Resurfacing For The Cheeks
State-Of-The-Art Surgical Facility
Our facility offers a luxurious, comfortable and private setting for consultations and surgery with a waiting room that is both spacious and inviting. Although we hope you don’t have to spend too much time waiting to see Dr. Torgerson, within a few minutes you will feel relaxed and at ease.
*Disclaimer: Similar and/or permanent results are not guaranteed based on the treatment/procedure and may vary from patient to patient, based on multiple factors, including genetics and lifestyle of each patient.*
Please note that the Medicine Act, 1991, Part II: Advertising Regulations restricts and regulates advertising by physicians in Ontario. Compliance with these regulations restricts advertising and promotional content. Accordingly, the content of this website is intended for educational and informational purposes only, as the internet is an electronic information system and you are viewing this page unsolicited.
*If you require any further information to learn how our office is fully compliant with Ontario's Personal Health Information Protection Act, please contact us to connect with our Health Information Custodian.