Non-Invasive Facial Contouring Options For The Lower Face
The lower face is subject to greater challenges when it comes to aging in the face
Gravity plays a huge role in how the face ages over the years. Common everyday factors that contribute to premature aging in the face include unprotected sun exposure, environmental factors like pollution and greenhouse gas emissions, chemicals in skincare products, synthetic ingredients in foods, and lifestyle factors like smoking, drinking, and other toxic elements in daily life. As we age, the skin sags over time, leading to the natural drooping of the skin. When the skin ages, it loses elasticity and firmness, feels thinner, and looks less plump than it used to several decades previously.
Fotona 4D laser technology, gently resurfaces, rejuvenates the skin
Facial Contouring Options
One of the first signs of aging is the loss of volume in the skin, which leads to the hollowing effect in the under-eye area, cheeks, lips, and the overall appearance of the face. (The body is equally affected, but we will cover that in articles dedicated to body-related aging concerns.)
To help restore plumpness and resiliency in the skin, laser technologies can be used to modify skin structures, reduce wrinkles, contour the treatment areas, and rejuvenate the skin from the inside out. The face has many components to it, so we have broken down contouring options into two sections: upper and lower. Please see Non-Invasive Facial Contouring Options for the Upper Face to learn more about non-invasive anti-aging treatments for the upper part of the face, including the eyes and cheeks, along with targeted, non-invasive, wrinkle-reducing treatment options.
Now we’ll discuss non-invasive contouring options for the lower face:
Lip contouring is a popular procedure to immediately fill and add volume to the lips with dermal filler products like Teosyal Kiss. Teosyal Kiss is a special formula that has been specifically designed for the lip area to last longer and feel more natural. Teosyal Kiss is made with pure cross-linked Resilient Hyaluronic Acid (RHA) and can last 6 to 9 months.
Fotona laser treatments are completely non-invasive, with no downtime
The chin can create a more pleasing appearance in the face. Chin implants can achieve great results in people who want a substantially fuller chin. Dermal fillers like Teosyal Global are a great way to increase the size of the chin. Men are a good candidate for chin-enhancement procedures to make their facial contours appear more masculine.
Jawline contouring is a growing popular procedure that both men and women are increasingly becoming interested in. Dermal fillers are injected into the corner of the jaws to enhance the angles in the jaw line. A stronger jawline is associated with beauty and masculinity and is generally viewed as attractive to the opposite sex.
The neck can be tightened and lifted with laser technology. The top two common lasers used for neck rejuvenation include laser neck lifting with HotSculpting and Ultherapy, non-surgical skin tightening.
If you are interested in one of the many non-surgical options for lower face contouring, then contact our office today to schedule your consultation.
Dr. Torgerson is a leading facial cosmetic plastic surgeon in Toronto. He offers surgical and non-surgical options for his patients so they can achieve the best results to meet their cosmetic goals.
The First Step Of Your Journey Begins With A Conversation
We'll Get Back to You Within 1 Business Day.
Fotona Laser Treatment
- 2D Non-Invasive Body Contouring
- Acne Scar Resurfacing For The Cheeks
- Benefits Of Laser Face Lifting
- Bikini-Ready Body Treatments
- Deep Fractionated Laser Treatments with Fotona
- Do This Once A Week To Look Slimmer Fast
- Fotona IncontiLase Treatments for Stress Urinary Incontinence
- Fotona Laser Arm Lifting
- Fotona Laser Skin Tightening
- Fotona Laser Treatments For The Hands
- Fotona Piano Mode Laser Facial Rejuvenation
- Fotona RenovaLase – Vaginal Atrophy Laser Treatment
- Fotona Smooth Mode for Gynecology
- Fotona TightSculpting
- Head-to-toe Aesthetic Treatments - Part 2: Upper Body
- Head-to-Toe Aesthetic Treatments – Part 1: Head And Neck
- Head-to-Toe Aesthetic Treatments – Part 3 : Lower Body
- Hot Vs. Cold
- HotSculpting FAQ Part 1
- HotSculpting FAQ Part 2
- HotSculpting Vs. SculpSure
- How Does Laser Breast Lifting Work?
- How To Contour Your Jawline With Fotona Laser Treatments
- Ideal Laser Breast Lifting Candidates
- IntimaLase - Laser Vaginal Tightening
- Know Your Non-Surgical Body-Contouring Options
- Laser Breast Lifting – FAQ – Part 1
- Laser Breast Lifting – FAQ – Part 2
- Laser Brow Lifting With Fotona
- Laser Neck Lifting With Fotona
- Laser Skin Rejuvenation With FRAC3
- Lip Plumping with Fotona
- Non-Invasive Facial Contouring Options For Upper Face
- Non-Invasive Laser Body Contouring For New Moms
- Non-Surgical Neck Lift With Fotona
- Piano Mode Laser Skin Tightening Treatments
- Reduce Rosacea With Fotona
- The Power Of Laser Face Lifting With Fotona 4D
- What Is Smooth Mode?
- What You Need to Know About Fractional Laser Resurfacing with Fotona
State-Of-The-Art Surgical Facility
Our facility offers a luxurious, comfortable and private setting for consultations and surgery with a waiting room that is both spacious and inviting. Although we hope you don’t have to spend too much time waiting to see Dr. Torgerson, within a few minutes you will feel relaxed and at ease.