Non-Invasive Laser Body Contouring For New Moms
New moms are faced with the challenge of regaining the physique they enjoyed prior to their childbirth experience
The female body undergoes dramatic changes in the body during pregnancy. One of the obvious physical attributes of pregnancy is the stretching of the skin on the stomach. The stomach expands to make room for the growing little baby inside the womb. This miracle of giving birth to life is studied in gynecology, in vitro fertilization, and other dedicated fields of women’s health. Post-pregnancy female body restoration is a class of cosmetic enhancement that a woman may partake in at her own will. A common method of post-baby restoration procedures is a tummy-tuck, or mommy makeover surgery. These procedures can be costly and require extended downtime, which may not be ideal for new moms, as it would take time away from catering to their new little loved ones.
Fotona 4D laser technology, gently resurfaces, rejuvenates the skin
SculpSure combined with Fotona laser
One of the latest procedures that can help new moms is SculpSure combined with Fotona laser skin-tightening treatments. The combination of SculpSure thermal heating of the subcutaneous fat cells with Fotona Deep thermal heating treatments can expedite the achievement of your body-modification goals.
High-definition laser body-contouring procedures are becoming increasingly popular. More women prefer pain-free, quick results that are efficient in delivering improved results non-surgically. Laser liposuction procedures are an ideal way of reducing fat around the stomach, followed by subsequent skin tightening immediately after SculpSure to enhance the body-contouring results by combining laser treatments to effectively revitalize the skin of the stomach area.
How Long Do Treatments Take?
SculpSure laser body-contouring treatments are only 25 minutes long. They are then followed up by a Fotona laser skin-tightening treatment, which can also be completed in under 30 minutes. The total treatment session can take anywhere from 60 to 90 minutes to complete. Non-invasive laser body-contouring treatments for new moms are quick and require a reasonable amount of time so the new moms can run back to their little loved ones immediately after their treatments.
Fotona laser treatments are completely non-invasive, with no downtime
How Many Sessions Are Required?
Non-invasive laser contouring treatments for new moms can be repeated every 6 weeks. Most women require at least 6 sessions to produce optimal results. New moms are encouraged to continue their skin-tightening treatments until the level of tightness that they want is achieved. Extensive stretching of the skin for new moms can require up to 10 treatments to attempt to recover the stomach size and shape prior to the effects of pregnancy.
How Soon After Delivery Can New Moms Begin Their Laser Body-Contouring Treatments?
New moms are recommended to wait at least 6 weeks after giving birth to begin non-invasive laser body-contouring treatments. The skin will naturally begin to heal over time. Improvements in skin quality can generally be expected to show signs of improvement around the third session of treatments. Skin remodelling takes approximately 6 weeks to display improvements in the skin laxity and texture. Most patients begin to see signs of a stomach shrinking and reduced fat pockets around the abdomen or flanks area after several treatments.
The combination of SculpSure and Fotona laser skin-tightening treatments is a high-tech, high-definition approach to regaining youthfulness in the bodies of new mothers. Laser-assisted body contouring is an ideal choice for new mothers because it requires no downtime, no post-procedure discomfort, and no negative side effects that can potentially harm the newborns. Non-invasive body-contouring procedures are a safe and effective way to rejuvenate the stomach area without comprising valuable time for the busy new moms.
If you are a new mom and you are interested in restoring your pre-pregnancy body, then laser contouring with SculpSure and Fotona skin-tightening procedures could be the best option for you. Contact our office to schedule your consultation with one of our certified laser specialists.
The First Step Of Your Journey Begins With A Conversation
We'll Get Back to You Within 1 Business Day.
Fotona Laser Treatment
- 2D Non-Invasive Body Contouring
- Acne Scar Resurfacing For The Cheeks
- Benefits Of Laser Face Lifting
- Bikini-Ready Body Treatments
- Deep Fractionated Laser Treatments with Fotona
- Do This Once A Week To Look Slimmer Fast
- Fotona IncontiLase Treatments for Stress Urinary Incontinence
- Fotona Laser Arm Lifting
- Fotona Laser Skin Tightening
- Fotona Laser Treatments For The Hands
- Fotona Piano Mode Laser Facial Rejuvenation
- Fotona RenovaLase – Vaginal Atrophy Laser Treatment
- Fotona Smooth Mode for Gynecology
- Fotona TightSculpting
- Head-to-toe Aesthetic Treatments - Part 2: Upper Body
- Head-to-Toe Aesthetic Treatments – Part 1: Head And Neck
- Head-to-Toe Aesthetic Treatments – Part 3 : Lower Body
- Hot Vs. Cold
- HotSculpting FAQ Part 1
- HotSculpting FAQ Part 2
- HotSculpting Vs. SculpSure
- How Does Laser Breast Lifting Work?
- How To Contour Your Jawline With Fotona Laser Treatments
- Ideal Laser Breast Lifting Candidates
- IntimaLase - Laser Vaginal Tightening
- Know Your Non-Surgical Body-Contouring Options
- Laser Breast Lifting – FAQ – Part 1
- Laser Breast Lifting – FAQ – Part 2
- Laser Brow Lifting With Fotona
- Laser Neck Lifting With Fotona
- Laser Skin Rejuvenation With FRAC3
- Lip Plumping with Fotona
- Non-Invasive Facial Contouring Options For Upper Face
- Non-Invasive Laser Body Contouring For New Moms
- Non-Surgical Neck Lift With Fotona
- Piano Mode Laser Skin Tightening Treatments
- Reduce Rosacea With Fotona
- The Power Of Laser Face Lifting With Fotona 4D
- What Is Smooth Mode?
- What You Need to Know About Fractional Laser Resurfacing with Fotona