Know Your Non-Surgical Body-Contouring Options
Laser technology has allowed millions of people across North America to achieve the body of their dreams by helping them remove unwanted fat and address the signs of aging in the skin
Laser fat-reduction and laser skin-tightening treatments are two of the most commonly requested procedures when it comes to non-invasive body-contouring procedures. Dr. Torgerson’s Cosmetic Plastic Surgery Clinic offers the newest and most advanced laser modalities that are indicated for a wide variety of skin-conditioning and body-modification treatments. Below we discuss the top 3 non-invasive body-contouring treatments that are available at our Toronto location.
Fotona 4D laser technology, gently resurfaces, rejuvenates the skin
Fotona HotSculpting treatments are non-invasive body-contouring treatments that can effectively reduce unwanted fat and subsequently tighten the skin on the treatment areas. HotSculpting uses two high-performance lasers (Nd:YAG and erbium YAG) for a two-step system that infuses both treatments subsequently to produce the skin-tightening and fat-reducing effects of the treatment. The first step in HotSculpting uses the erbium YAG laser to deliver bulk heating to the subcutaneous tissue. This promotes the production of collagen, thus improving skin laxity and elasticity in the treatment areas. The second step of HotSculpting involves a skin-tightening treatment that induces neocollagenesis by promoting skin laxity and elasticity in the treatment areas. Fotona HotSculpting procedures safely heat the tissue within the treated areas to temperatures ranging from 42° to 45° Celsius without causing any harm to the surface of the skin. Treatments are quick, and multiple areas can be treated in less than hour.
Fotona laser treatments are completely non-invasive, with no downtime
SculpSure is the latest Health Canada-approved laser machine that uses laser lipolysis to destroy unwanted fat cells in the body. SculpSure treatments are safe for the treatments of reducing fat on the upper abdomen, lower abdomen, love handles/flanks, bra fat rolls, arms, and legs. SculpSure treatments require only 25 minutes to complete, and each treatment can treat up to 4 areas, with no downtime and no post-op pain. Body-contouring treatments with SculpSure are a quick and easy way to help remove those stubborn areas that are not responsive to diet and exercise.
Who is a Good Candidate for Non-Surgical Body-Contouring Procedures?
Patients who are feeling the effects of aging in the skin and have fat pockets that are not responsive to diet or exercise can benefit from non-invasive body-contouring procedures. Ideal candidates are within a reasonable BMI index and do not have any chronic health issues. SculpSure patients should have realistic expectations about the type of results that they can achieve with non-invasive body contouring treatments. Non-invasive body contouring treatments require a dedicated treatment agenda to achieve optimal results. Most patients require at least 2 to 3 treatments to see the best results. SculpSure results are seen after 12 weeks, and HotSculpting procedure results can be seen after the third session spaced 2 to 4 weeks apart.
If you are interested in non-invasive body contouring procedures to help you achieve your body-contouring goals, then contact our office to schedule your consultation today. Let us help you achieve the body of your dreams!
The First Step Of Your Journey Begins With A Conversation
We'll Get Back to You Within 1 Business Day.
Fotona Laser Treatment
- What Is Smooth Mode?
- Head-to-toe Aesthetic Treatments - Part 2: Upper Body
- Fotona Laser Treatments For The Hands
- What You Need To Know About Fractional Laser Resurfacing With Fotona
- The Power Of Laser Face Lifting With Fotona 4D
- Piano Mode Laser Skin Tightening Treatments
- Non-Surgical Neck Lift With Fotona
- Non-Invasive Laser Body Contouring For New Moms
- Non-Invasive Facial Contouring Options For Upper Face
- Lip Plumping With Fotona
- Laser Brow Lifting With Fotona
- Know Your Non-Surgical Body-Contouring Options
- IntimaLase - Laser Vaginal Tightening
- How To Contour Your Jawline With Fotona Laser Treatments
- HotSculpting Vs. SculpSure
- HotSculpting FAQ Part 2
- Head-to-Toe Aesthetic Treatments – Part 3 : Lower Body
- Head-to-Toe Aesthetic Treatments – Part 1: Head And Neck
- Fotona TightSculpting
- Fotona Smooth Mode for Gynecology
- Fotona RenovaLase – Vaginal Atrophy Laser Treatment
- Fotona Piano Mode Laser Facial Rejuvenation
- Fotona Laser Skin Tightening
- Fotona IncontiLase Treatments for Stress Urinary Incontinence
- Do This Once A Week To Look Slimmer Fast
- Deep Fractionated Laser Treatments With Fotona
- 2D Non-Invasive Body Contouring
- Reduce Rosacea With Fotona
- Laser Breast Lifting – FAQ – Part 2
- Laser Breast Lifting – FAQ – Part 1
- Laser Neck Lifting With Fotona
- Laser Skin Rejuvenation With FRAC3
- Ideal Laser Breast Lifting Candidates
- How Does Laser Breast Lifting Work?
- Hot Vs. Cold
- HotSculpting FAQ Part 1
- Fotona Laser Arm Lifting
- Bikini-Ready Body Treatments
- Benefits Of Laser Face Lifting
- Acne Scar Resurfacing For The Cheeks
State-Of-The-Art Surgical Facility
Our facility offers a luxurious, comfortable and private setting for consultations and surgery with a waiting room that is both spacious and inviting. Although we hope you don’t have to spend too much time waiting to see Dr. Torgerson, within a few minutes you will feel relaxed and at ease.
*Disclaimer: Similar and/or permanent results are not guaranteed based on the treatment/procedure and may vary from patient to patient, based on multiple factors, including genetics and lifestyle of each patient.*
Please note that the Medicine Act, 1991, Part II: Advertising Regulations restricts and regulates advertising by physicians in Ontario. Compliance with these regulations restricts advertising and promotional content. Accordingly, the content of this website is intended for educational and informational purposes only, as the internet is an electronic information system and you are viewing this page unsolicited.
*If you require any further information to learn how our office is fully compliant with Ontario's Personal Health Information Protection Act, please contact us to connect with our Health Information Custodian.